Home
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/...investigation-fbi/2021/10/04/id/1038995/
I certainly hope it grows legs and can continue. It seems no one else gives a rats a$$.

kwg
I wish they would "follow the money" to prove the funding for the Antifa/BLM/ Floyd riots. Now, THAT; would be interesting.
A REAL insurrection
And who is busing the illegals to the border, they ain't walking from Chile!
I hate to get my hopes up but that certainly sounds promising.
Originally Posted by Sako76
And who is busing the illegals to the border, they ain't walking from Chile!

Sure as sh_t ain't walking from Haiti.
Durham is saying that Sussman lied when he said he wasn't acting on behalf of any client when he gave information about a server at Trump Tower. The indictment itself admits that the FBI knew he worked for the Clinton campaign when he came in and that there is no written or recorded evidence of the lie. He's taken longer than the Mueller investigation already and I've got to believe if he had anything of substance , we would have seen SOMETHING more than this.

John
Originally Posted by john843
Durham is saying that Sussman lied when he said he wasn't acting on behalf of any client when he gave information about a server at Trump Tower. The indictment itself admits that the FBI knew he worked for the Clinton campaign when he came in and that there is no written or recorded evidence of the lie. He's taken longer than the Mueller investigation already and I've got to believe if he had anything of substance , we would have seen SOMETHING more than this.

John

These investigations take a few years. There is something to it they are investigating Clintons law firm.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

John

These investigations take a few years. There is something to it they are investigating Clintons law firm.

Yeah, they take time, Hillary illegally sold uranium to Russia for personal profit back in 2010 and still nothing, how much time is needed?
If Durham was going to reveal what optimistic folks proclaim as possible; how is Durham going to handle the reality that Robert Mueller’s entire existence was in place to hide it?

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-in-the-durham-investigation-background/

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...and-john-durham-could-bring-indictments/
Originally Posted by steve4102
If Durham was going to reveal what optimistic folks proclaim as possible; how is Durham going to handle the reality that Robert Mueller’s entire existence was in place to hide it?

Eat your pudding cup
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If he's just now pulling financial records from Perkins Coie, he's not exactly the sharpest marble in the sack.
^^^^^^^
Few brick shy of a load
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If he's just now pulling financial records from Perkins Coie, he's not exactly the sharpest marble in the sack.

Sharp or not, he was appointed to keep the pitchforks at bay, not to do a real investigation, same as Huber.

John

Says the guy who said Durham had quit and gone home.

You havent a clue how many thousands of traitorus criminals he and his team are investigating for what from Dimocrap election clerks in Houston to Bidens connections with the CCP.

His scope was opened to every illegal act he wants to investigate from asswhole to appetite including Soros and Fauci and Pfizer and the Rockefellers and Rothschilds.

Of course, we know you would have had it all wrapped up by now.

He just got 240 more pukes to investigate who were dumping illegal ballotts for Newsom in the Cal re call.

You think those pukes Sussman and at Coie arent going to be spilling the beans on Hildog and Zero you have another think coming.

You think Peter Strzok and his honey arent spilling the beans on Andy McCabe and Rosenstein youre clueless..

You think Ghislaine isnt spilling the beans on judges and congressmen and businessmen and governors youre clueless.

Fact is, youre clueless.
Sundance has said herself that government investigating itself is an exercise in futility.

Hillary's server
Seth Rich
Huber
Horowitz
Mueller
Weinstein
Epstein

JFC
Originally Posted by kwg020
I certainly hope it grows legs and can continue. It seems no one else gives a rats a$$.

kwg

Plenty of people care, but we’re not in charge.
All I know is that this, at a minimum, is another thorn in the Left’s side when the failures and gaffs are stacking up almost on a daily basis, and it pleases me greatly.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Sundance has said herself that government investigating itself is an exercise in futility.

Hillary's server
Seth Rich
Huber
Horowitz
Mueller
Weinstein
Epstein

JFC

Horowitz just proved that statement by her wrong.
And who is in jail right now because of Horowitz's IG report?

No one. Smoke and mirrors, bread and circuses, dog and pony clown shows, jag.
Originally Posted by Peddler
All I know is that this, at a minimum, is another thorn in the Left’s side when the failures and gaffs are stacking up almost on a daily basis, and it pleases me greatly.

They wouldn't be as doggedly down the rabbit hole on this if there were no objective. People are lulled into complacency because there are no leaks as was the case in the Mueller investigation which was designed to convict Trump in the court of public opinion.

When the law has the goods on them they dont need conviction in the court of public opinion.

Horowitz, as id expect you to know, has no power to prosecute. Do you really think its a coincidence we have heard nothing from him, and rumors were he was deep state and finished, until Durham released his report on Perkins Coei?

He waited until Durham had the goods on them. Durham will take the Horowitz findings.

The pukes involved in the Fisa Court criminality are now waiting on Durham subpoenas for them.

You think those pukes are going to go down for Hillary, Zero and Biteme?

Just as Que said, FISA will bring the house down. How did Que know that 3 years ago?

As Que said, they have it all. As Que said, the patriots are in control.

They are in control of this game of chess, but the moves stiil have to be played until "CHECKMATE"
Am i the only one gleefully anticipating a premature "peaceful death" or two in their sleep from unreported suicides?

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

My thoughts exactly.
As usual, the glass is always half empty.
All signs pointing to Hillary…..someone is about to get Arkanacided.

Nailed it you did, great post, facts, truth and reality all rolled into one.

John

Kash Patel, former Dept of Justice Chief of Staff under the Trump administration, has been on Tucker several times lately speaking about this investigation. He says he expects more indictments to come out. Example: Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson.

Patel said last Monday that Special Counsel John Durham's probe into the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign is developing a "very well laid out conspiracy charge" against the public officials involved.

Link to story

During the last week, he has received 2 death threats. Shocked, I am.. from "mostly peaceful" demoRATS. You know, like the ones chasing their own into bathrooms and harassing them there. Lol.
Hell, they will wait for Hillary to die before they charge her with anything
Originally Posted by kingfisher

I suspect the witnesses will be dead well before Hillary.
I expect Hilry or Biden could croak any day. The left needs a big teary eyed state funeral and a week of indoctrination of the snowflakes about what a great public servant democracy has lost.

Just a little bit longer until they are going to need a false flag distracting event.
Originally Posted by Slope77

I dont know. The "Hilry" they just recently showed on TV walking to the Univ in Great Britain sure looked young and full of shiett and vinegar.

I wonder at times how much vinegar Hillry may actually have in her. whistle
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Slope77

I dont know. The "Hilry" they just recently showed on TV walking to the Univ in Great Britain sure looked young and full of shiett and vinegar.

I wonder at times how much vinegar Hillry may actually have in her. whistle

Ask Huma Abedin.

John

Yeah, they take time, Hillary illegally sold uranium to Russia for personal profit back in 2010 and still nothing, how much time is needed?

Has Durham been investigating since 2010? Are all Investigators the same?

Trump stuck a knife in her chest, she wanted to be President and never will be.

John

Has Durham been investigating since 2010? Are all Investigators the same?

Durham isn’t investigating schit, just like Huber, it’s all BS designed to keep the pitchforks at bay, while they destroy America.
Hahaha. Tff.

And then he serves others.

You cant see past the tip of your nose.

So, are you again saying hes through and going home again, or not?

Will there be more subpoenas coming out from Durham or not?

Trump stuck a knife in her chest, she wanted to be President and never will be.

Ha, she was the deep state NWO cabals Antichrist and going to run up the white flag and give us over to the CCP after their ships in our ports leased illegally by Chynese businessmen (controlled by the CCP) hit several major US cities with short range missiles loaded with dirty nukes launched from on board sea containers.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hahaha. Tff.

And then he serves others.

You cant see past the tip of your nose.

So, are you again saying hes through and going home again, or not?

Will there be more subpoenas coming out from Durham or not?

Maybe, but they will just be smoke and mirrors, designed to keep the pitchforks at bay.

Sussmann was the fall guy just like Cliensmith, that is where it will end.

Garland controls Durham’s progress, understand that and you will understand that this is another nothing burger.
The plan Trump interrupted.

https://theamericanreport.org/tag/gulftainer/
© 24hourcampfire