Home

"It’s always right there, just below the surface. Wait long enough and you will see it. Obama’s,”You didn’t build that”, is one recent example. Hillary Clinton’s, “It takes a village” is another. Today, Anthony Fauci says you do not have “individual rights”, you have collective rights and responsibilities to the greater good of society."

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-rights-for-the-greater-good-of-society/

Screw Dat'

ya!

GWB
Let's hope he dies soon.
Fuuck him
It's a characteristic of tyrants to deny the existence of individual rights, or that individual rights trump group rights. That's what traditionally distinguished the United States from most other nations, i.e., in the US, practically nothing could trump individual rights. They are working hard to transform the US into a tyranny by putting supposed group rights ahead of individual rights.
F U C K Fauci!
Who the Hell does he think he is?
One of the dumber “smart” guys in a position of power.
Originally Posted by jdunham
One of the dumber “smart” guys in a position of power.

He sure as hell can't control his yack-hole!
That's the difference between our Constitution and what the Marxists actually think. He is just singing the same tune the democrat Marxists sing openly now. Sooner or later we're going to have to have a discussion about that and it won't likely be pleasant.
Dr. Fauci may be a doctor, but he sure as sheit ain't a lawyer. Ninth Amendment, Faux-chi.
Small man.....
Job and income security.......
Rank enough to stand on a chair and look down on others..........
Sense of self importance..........

He is a clone. Seen his kind before.
Fuqk the guinea dwarf
He should be Hanged! Trader
An exception to the old, "If you can' say something nice--.;

I'll just say, he wears a business suit well.
and the little prick probably pronounces it royights
Sure. Ben Franklin had a few words on that subject.
Originally Posted by geedubya

" Anthony Fauci says you do not have “individual rights”, you have collective rights and responsibilities to the greater good of society."

Well, my friends and I think Fauci should go away, for the collective good of a greater society.
Shouldn't be long before he & his associates will be tried for crimes against humanity.
Fuggin Azzhole Universal Collaborating Ignoramus.
So now he's a constitutional expert.
I spit in the face of tyranny!
It baffles me how he has managed the last 18 months without being punched in the face regularly.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's a characteristic of tyrants to deny the existence of individual rights, or that individual rights trump group rights. That's what traditionally distinguished the United States from most other nations, i.e., in the US, practically nothing could trump individual rights. They are working hard to transform the US into a tyranny by putting supposed group rights ahead of individual rights.

Well taking individual rights beyond breathing air when there is more than one in number seems to be difficult.
He is obviously educated far beyond his intelligence!
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Well taking individual rights beyond breathing air when there is more than one in number seems to be difficult.

You are a fuucking retard
Originally Posted by goalie

Not at all.
It's just difficult for you to understand.

Not at all.

Horsecrap. Read the damn Constitution. It's all about individual rights. The Marxists have tried to get rid of it and it's tattered, but it stands.
Originally Posted by benchman

Not at all.

Horsecrap. Read the damn Constitution. It's all about individual rights. The Marxists have tried to get rid of it and it's tattered, but it stands.

No, too many interpret the constitution as saying "one can do whatever one wants to do if it makes one happy". If YOU were the only ONE there would be no need of a constitution.
Originally Posted by 1minute
So now he's a constitutional expert.

No-one is a constitutional expert unless he can quote the clauses within and has also read the Federal Papers discussions on that clause to learn and understand the intent of its meaning.

I would expect less that 5% of congress to have done same. Maybe that % is too high?

Not at all.

No, too many interpret the constitution as saying "one can do whatever one wants to do if it makes one happy". If YOU were the only ONE there would be no need of a constitution.

Thanks for proving my point.

Not at all.

Thanks for proving my point.

Taking the first exit when lost is the best way out. You are welcome.

Not at all.

That is incorrect. On both counts. The rights affirmed in the Constitution are indeed, individual rights.
Lets go brandon i mean fauci
I wouldn't pizz down the doctor's throat if his guts were on fire.
He and Schwarzenegger seem to share a view.

Always has been, nothing has changed.
Chucky, you best find a another website to frequent. But being smart is hard for you.
Dr. Fraud has no authority over me.
If YOU were the only ONE there would be no need of a constitution.

If you were the only one you'd have no one to clean you up when you schit yourself.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If YOU were the only ONE there would be no need of a constitution.

If you were the only one you'd have no one to clean you up when you schit yourself.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

That never gets old. Hey Charlie go take a long swig from your colostomy bag…
Fu^ck him.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Fu^ck him.

MM

And Biden.
Could these scum bags be trying to push someone into shooting him just so they can have an excuse for more control.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I spit in the face of tyranny!

Right there with you.
Lol, I showed this to my wife..........She's ready to fuqk that runt up!

LMAO!
Originally Posted by Virginian2
He is obviously educated far beyond his intelligence!

See my tag line!!
Here's my layman's view based upon some education and lot of reading:

Liberalism, whose ideas America was founded on, says protect the rights of the individual even when in conflict with perceived good of the whole.

Marxism says the good of the whole is more important than individual rights.

Some way in our upside down world, Marxism has become known as Liberalism. In reality Marxism is at odds with Liberalism.

We need to figure out how to get our rights back, maybe starting with our privacy, which we've allowed technology to steal from us.
Geedubya: The entity now known as fuucki has definite characteristics of "small man syndrome" and "attention whore syndrome" along with a severe case of non-stop babbling.
The United States of America would be better off with another person being in his (fuucki's) cushy government job!
I no longer believe a single utterance that cretin makes.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
For the "greater good" of their power and control..
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, I showed this to my wife..........She's ready to fuqk that runt up!

LMAO!

Are two dykes both wives in the relationship.
Charlie can't get a boner and he's talking about fuggin.
Lol
I quit caring what Dr. Faux Chi said a number of months ago.
Originally Posted by geedubya

"It’s always right there, just below the surface. Wait long enough and you will see it. Obama’s,”You didn’t build that”, is one recent example. Hillary Clinton’s, “It takes a village” is another. Today, Anthony Fauci says you do not have “individual rights”, you have collective rights and responsibilities to the greater good of society."

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-rights-for-the-greater-good-of-society/

Screw Dat'

ya!

GWB

Sorry, Charlie. I have no responsibility to that [bleep]. Vax or otherwise.
© 24hourcampfire