Home
All the fuucking bastids that turned a blind eye to this chit happening in their church are complicit. Disgusting.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/french-report-330000-children-victims-of-church-sex-abuse/

French report: 330,000 children victims of church sex abuse
The Associated Press
The Associated Press
AP5 Oct 20210

The head of France’s Catholic bishops conference is asking forgiveness from an estimated 330,000 victims of child sex abuse by priests and other authority figures

French report: 330,000 children victims of church sex abuseBy SYLVIE CORBETAssociated PressThe Associated PressPARIS

PARIS (AP) — An estimated 330,000 children were victims of sex abuse within France’s Catholic Church over the past 70 years, according to a report released Tuesday that represents the country’s first major accounting of the worldwide phenomenon.

The figure includes abuses committed by some 3,000 priests and other people involved in the church — wrongdoing that Catholic authorities covered up over decades in a “systemic manner,” according to the president of the commission that issued the report, Jean-Marc Sauvé.

The head of the French bishops’ conference asked for forgiveness from the victims, about 80% of whom were boys, according to the report. The bishops are meeting Tuesday to discuss next steps.

The independent commission urged the church to take strong action, denouncing “faults” and “silence.” It also called on the Catholic Church to help compensate the victims, notably in cases that are too old to prosecute via the courts.

“The consequences are very serious,” Sauvé said. “About 60% of men and women who were sexually abused encounter major problems in their emotional or sexual life.”

“We consider the church has a debt towards victims,” he added.

The 2,500-page document was issued as the Catholic Church in France, like in other countries, seeks to face up to shameful secrets that were long covered up.

Victims welcomed the report as long overdue.

Francois Devaux, head of the victims’ group La Parole Libérée (The Liberated Word), said it was “a turning point in our history.”

He denounced the coverups that permitted “mass crimes for decades.”

“But even worse, there was a betrayal: betrayal of trust, betrayal of morality, betrayal of children, betrayal of innocence,” he said, calling on the church for compensation.

Olivier Savignac, the head of victims association Parler et Revivre (Speak Out and Live Again), contributed to the investigation. He told The Associated Press that the high ratio of victims per abuser was particularly “terrifying for French society, for the Catholic Church.”

Savignac assailed the church for treating such cases as individual anomalies instead of as a collective horror. He described being abused at age 13 by the director of a Catholic vacation camp in the south of France who was accused of assaulting several other boys.

“I perceived this priest as someone who was good, a caring person who would not harm me,” Savignac said. “But it was when I found myself on that bed half-naked and he was touching me that I realized something was wrong….And we keep this, it’s like a growing cyst. It’s like gangrene inside the victim’s body and the victim’s psyche.”

The priest eventually was found guilty of child sexual abuse and sentenced in 2018 to two years in prison, with one year suspended.

The commission worked for 2 1/2 years, listening to victims and witnesses and studying church, court, police and news archives starting from the 1950s. A hotline launched at the beginning of the review received 6,500 calls from alleged victims or people who said they knew a victim.

Sauvé denounced the church’s attitude until the beginning of the 2000s as “a deep, cruel indifference toward victims.”

The report says an estimated 3,000 child abusers – two-thirds of them priests – worked in the church during the seven-decade period. That figure is likely to be an underestimate, Sauvé said. The tally of victims includes an estimated 216,000 people abused by priests and other clerics, he said.

The estimates are based on research led by France’s National Institute of Health and Medical Research into sexual abuse of children in the French population.

“Sometimes church officials did not denounce (sex abuses) and even exposed children to risks by putting them in contact with predators,” Sauvé said. “We consider … the church has a debt toward victims.”

The president of the Conference of Bishops of France, Eric de Moulins-Beaufort, said the bishops “are appalled” at the conclusions of the report.

“I wish on that day to ask for pardon, pardon to each of you,” he told the victims.

Sauvé said 22 alleged crimes that can be pursued have been forwarded to prosecutors. More than 40 cases that are too old to be prosecuted but involve alleged perpetrators who are still alive have been forwarded to church officials.

The commission issued 45 recommendations about how to prevent abuse. These included training priests and other clerics, revising Canon Law — the legal code the Vatican uses to govern the church — and fostering policies to recognize and compensate victims.

The report comes after a scandal surrounding now-defrocked priest Bernard Preynat rocked the French Catholic Church. Last year, Preynat was convicted of sexually abusing minors and given a five-year prison sentence. He admitted abusing more than 75 boys for decades.

The Preynat case led to the resignation last year of the former archbishop of Lyon, Cardinal Philippe Barbarin, who has been accused of failing to report the abuses to civil authorities when he learned about them in the 2010s. France’s highest court ruled earlier this year that Barbarin did not cover up the case.

French archbishops, in a message to parishioners read during Sunday Mass across the country, said the publication of the report is “a test of truth and a tough and serious moment.”

Pope Francis issued in May 2019 a groundbreaking new church law requiring all Catholic priests and nuns around the world to report clergy sexual abuse and cover-ups by their superiors to church authorities.

In June, Francis swiftly rejected an offer from Cardinal Reinhard Marx, one of Germany’s most prominent clerics and a close papal adviser, to resign as archbishop of Munich and Freising over the church’s mishandling of abuse cases. But he said a process of reform was necessary and every bishop must take responsibility for the “catastrophe” of the crisis.

___

Masha Macpherson contributed from Paris and Nicolas Vaux-Montagny contributed from Lyon, France.
Five years? Sick fuuccking country and a sick fuucking religion.

The report comes after a scandal surrounding now-defrocked priest Bernard Preynat rocked the French Catholic Church. Last year, Preynat was convicted of sexually abusing minors and given a five-year prison sentence. He admitted abusing more than 75 boys for decades.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
All the fuucking bastids that turned a blind eye to this chit happening in their church are complicit. Disgusting.

Just like the posters here that rebuke the numbers of children that are molested by the BSA.

They don't understand why the numbers soar within organizations that choose to protect the pedophiles and not the children.

They don't understand how they couldn't have known.

They don't understand that they and those like them are the problem.
I went to Catholic school and was an Alter boy. WTF was I never molested????? WTF, I want reperations!
Originally Posted by akasparky

Just like the posters here that rebuke the numbers of children that are molested by the BSA.

They don't understand why the numbers soar within organizations that choose to protect the pedophiles and not the children.

What do you have to tell us Sparky?
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I went to Catholic school and was an Alter boy. WTF was I never molested????? WTF, I want reperations!

Pears sent....

Hopefully the co-conspirators will get a bunch of that Grace chit. Wouldn't want any hard feelings since they just had no idea...

That I've never entered the doors of a Catholic Church and subsequently never had the opportunity to become a alter boy.

You don't have to remain in your present state of denial,
These men and organizations are being brought to justice.

You can speak freely here at the Fire with your friends, they are kind souls that would choose not to judge and condem but to support and nurture.
There are some things that I'd like to be in charge of the punishment. Making sure there are no repeat offenders would be a priority.
For the life of me I cannot understand why any sane person would walk into a Catholic Church again. To me, those who do are complicit in these crimes. There is no restoring that Church. It needs to be outlawed.
Originally Posted by JBabcock
For the life of me I cannot understand why any sane person would walk into a Catholic Church again. To me, those who do are complicit in these crimes. There is no restoring that Church. It needs to be outlawed.

I been saying the same thing for years. How any person with a ounce of morality can support this den of pedofiles is beyond me.

The Catholic Church has been run and controlled by the fffags and homosexual mafia for centuries.
Just maybe there's flaws in their tenets, that all these sons a bitches can be redeemed? LOL Obviously.

It's a self-perpetuating circlejerk, hail Marry, so sorry, tithe, buttrape, and repeat - created by and perpetuated by the perpetrators themselves... But, this is not meant to be a Catholic bashing thread.

Likely there's a valid explanation why the members of the Catholic Church just allowed this chit to continue for centuries.... Ohhh, not our priest, he's wouldn't do that, he blessed me... LOL
I have a question. When this rape was discovered here a few years ago why were these people not prosecuted and sentenced to prison? In my mind serving time is not the penalty but the death penalty should apply, at one time rape was a capital offense.
The ignorance displayed here concerning the nature of the perpetrators of pedophilia is quite stunning.Blaming an organization,without definitive proof of their complicity, is analogous to blaming gun manufacturers for the acts committed by criminals.

There have been studies which indicated that more than 80% of the pedophilia in the Catholic Church,was homosexual in nature,yet I don't see anyone condemning homosexuals,since they were responsible for these crimes.

There was a book written by Bella Dodd titled "School of Darkness".In this book she claims that she had recruited 10,000 homosexual/Communists to infiltrate the Catholic Church and undermine it from within.The Catholic Church has been the target of Communists since it is the largest Christian organization in the world,with over one billion members.She stated her activities took place starting in the late 1920's.

In this book Dodd also explains how the Communists had infiltrated the Teachers Union.From 1926 to 1938 she taught at Hunter College while being active in the Communist Party.In 1938, she resigned to become a full-time activist for the New York City Teachers Union.

School Of Darkness.

Baptist pedophiles.

Methodist Pedophiles

Mormon Pedophiles

Jew Pedophiles

Muslim Pedophiles
Interesting links, rte.
the Catholic Church may have the worst record on this issue. Is that because of its size? Seems that unfortunately, child molestation is pretty common in organized religion.
The Catholic Church were the actual victims?

Yowsa!
Originally Posted by rte
The ignorance displayed here concerning the nature of the perpetrators of pedophilia is quite stunning.Blaming an organization,without definitive proof of their complicity, is analogous to blaming gun manufacturers for the acts committed by criminals.

Not even close, you will need to find a better counter point if you want to defend them. The Catholic church has protected these priests for decades and allowed the abuse to not only continue but to flourish.. Once they were exposed they were quietly transferred to other parishes. Add in the fact these pricks did everything in the world they could to handle it "internally"
What part of felony don't people understand?
Yes, there are other organizations that did similar things. But none of them to the extent the Catholics did.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by rte

Not even close, you will need to find a better counter point if you want to defend them. The Catholic church has protected these priests for decades and allowed the abuse to not only continue but to flourish.. Once they were exposed they were quietly transferred to other parishes. Add in the fact these pricks did everything in the world they could to handle it "internally"
What part of felony don't people understand?
Yes, there are other organizations that did similar things. But none of them to the extent the Catholics did.

Not even close to reality. None of me and my friends were molested. Maybe some of us were ugly but not most.

I'm not a big fan of the Catholic church but molestation is the least of that.

That I've never entered the doors of a Catholic Church and subsequently never had the opportunity to become a alter boy.

You don't have to remain in your present state of denial,
These men and organizations are being brought to justice.

You can speak freely here at the Fire with your friends, they are kind souls that would choose not to judge and condem but to support and nurture.

No denial here Sparky. Why don't you tell us exactly what happened to you? Get it off you chest as it were.
Here in our own nation a few years ago the church moved these child molesters out of where they got caught to a new place where they were not known. It was exposed back then so yes the church as an organization knew all about it and tried to sweep in under the rug. If you want to ignore that then you're just as guilty as those that did the crime. If you make it to adulthood you've cleared two big obstacles. Number one abortion and if you get to live to be born then traverse the mine field of perverts without so called "bastions of faith" helping you out. Good grief and we wonder why these kids are growing up without values or valuing human life!! You let the dad of one of these kids catch the pervert in the act and he kills him in a fit of rage and see how high they hang him. Yet what's this pope done, routinely attacked President Trump who at least was making an effort to protect the unborn and young.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Here in our own nation a few years ago the church moved these child molesters out of where they got caught to a new place where they were not known. It was exposed back then so yes the church as an organization knew all about it and tried to sweep in under the rug. If you want to ignore that then you're just as guilty as those that did the crime. If you make it to adulthood you've cleared two big obstacles. Number one abortion and if you get to live to be born then traverse the mine field of perverts without so called "bastions of faith" helping you out. Good grief and we wonder why these kids are growing up without values or valuing human life!! You let the dad of one of these kids catch the pervert in the act and he kills him in a fit of rage and see how high they hang him. Yet what's this pope done, routinely attacked President Trump who at least was making an effort to protect the unborn and young.

Right on Jim !

LOL word my friend.

I have no love loss between me and the Catholic church (much less the Pope). Live and let live and be right with the Lord. Bout all I can say.

Add the California Teacher's Union to that list.
Originally Posted by rte

There was a book written by Bella Dodd titled "School of Darkness".In this book she claims that she had recruited 10,000 homosexual/Communists to infiltrate the Catholic Church and undermine it from within.

I can find no mention of this in her book, can you assist with a page number please?

I see the claim quoted in defense of the church often, yet I also see it quoted Bella Dodd recruited 1,100 communist men into priesthood in the Catholic Church to destroy it from within and this claim I also fail to be able to locate in this book.

Any help you may be able to offer to verify these claims would be appreciated.
The papists have been screwing the faithful for over 1500 years
Originally Posted by rte

You either just post in attempt to distract or you have no understanding of the issue.

The Catholic Church created a safe haven for pedophiles to operate within due to their polices.

This is documented fact.

The comparison to arms manufacturers is ludicrous.

Arms manufacturers do not hide criminals that commit crimes with their firearms.

Christianity isn't the problem. Corrupt people that use it for evil are the problem. Jesus would NOT be happy what some evil bastards do to His Church. There is NOTHING in the Gospel that condones this sick behavior.....in fact, they will stand before Him one day and answer to this.......I wouldn't want to be them.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Catholic Church were the actual victims?

Yowsa!

They just got a bad rap.

Amen.
RTE Grade A fuucking idiot.. The World would be much better off without pedophiles and their Catholic apologists. Go try to justify it to the fathers of the victims and not the Fathers of your, I presume, crooked boy-raping church. Dumbphuqcking moron... Luciferase? Maybe that's what is flowing through your priest's blood?
Originally Posted by ribka

The Catholic Church has been run and controlled by the fffags and homosexual mafia for centuries.

And demonic commie bolsheviks. Baphomet.
Originally Posted by reivertom

Christianity isn't the problem. Corrupt people that use it for evil are the problem. Jesus would NOT be happy what some evil bastards do to His Church. There is NOTHING in the Gospel that condones this sick behavior.....in fact, they will stand before Him one day and answer to this.......I wouldn't want to be them.

Exactly, I agree absolutely, Christianity is not the problem, it's the fuucking Catholics, individuas and the Institution, that have allowed the abuse. Still going on all over the world anywhere the Catholic church has any power. It's what they do. Obviously.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

And Schumer, Nadless. Piglosi, Schietfy, Bill and Hill,......
Well-done flic regarding the Catholic pedophiles in Boston.

Spotlight, 2015.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1895587/
+1

Furthermore, IMO, rte and others of the same ilk are complicit writing such nonsense...

Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by rte

You either just post in attempt to distract or you have no understanding of the issue.

The Catholic Church created a safe haven for pedophiles to operate within due to their polices.

This is documented fact.

The comparison to arms manufacturers is ludicrous.

Arms manufacturers do not hide criminals that commit crimes with their firearms.
When a gang of people reject Gods word and leave Him behind, their Christianity is soon left behind.

To wit: Rejecting Him saying, "Call no one ON EARTH FATHER for your Father is in Heaven.

Rejecting Him essentially saying to get married (if you gotta screw) and multiply.

I had 2 squirt guns ....1 had holy water to keep the Queer Robes at bay . The other had ammonia for the barky dogs harassing me on my bicycle.

I got 'em mixed up one time . Hard explaing to my Mom how I was excommunicated at 10 years old.
Father Kelly sez you have a cute little ass
The Popes that allowed this to happen over the last 70 years have been canonized as Saints
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And Schumer, Nadless. Piglosi, Schietfy, Bill and Hill,......

GOD only knows what trump has done.
Luke: It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.

Matthew: But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea
Matthew: And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Matthew: “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven
"GOD only knows what Trump has done."

No, I, me, myself know what President Trump has done.

He made me damn proud to be an American!
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

Well it takes some longer than others.
But years from now don't fret over it, people do make mistakes.
Proof the church screws up kids.
"people do make mistakes"

But you, SuckAss, make no sense at all.
"people do make mistakes"

But you, SuckAss, ARE A MISTAKE
FIXT.

I'm glad I found this forum, otherwise I wouldn't know I'm a child molestor.....
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Well it takes some longer than others.
But years from now don't fret over it, people do make mistakes.

How about you make a list of what President Trump has done and compare it with a list of what the POS Biden has done, that may get some attention.
Originally Posted by cisco1

I had 2 squirt guns ....1 had holy water to keep the Queer Robes at bay . The other had ammonia for the barky dogs harassing me on my bicycle.

I got 'em mixed up one time . Hard explaing to my Mom how I was excommunicated at 10 years old.

LOL

They damned well knew all right.
Originally Posted by ribka

Born and bred Catholic, but I have to agree. Hell, I'm even thinking of turning myself from an anteater to a helmet and calling myself jorgestein.... smile
Our Lady of PeePee Touchers ought to loose up with that $15 Billion in the Vatican too. Maybe put it towards the class action that's sure to come. I thought there was supposed to be a vow of poverty and chastity. Father Perp obviously didn't read the fine print when he signed on.
I had friends when I was a kid that we’re papists. Went to a Sunday service once.

Even as a kid I had to scratch my head and wonder some folks believed they needed to tell their sins to someone else to be forgiven? Like that fugkin guy had a line on virtuosity?

Then I grew up and found found out it’s all a pedophilic scam and it made sense. Sadly.
Originally Posted by RMoran

I'm glad I found this forum, otherwise I wouldn't know I'm a child molestor.....

Apparently a dumbfuucking one at that. I highly recommend you follow members rte, sportingspecialist and OldHat. You'll fit right in.
Originally Posted by rte

There have been studies which indicated that more than 80% of the pedophilia in the Catholic Church,was homosexual in nature,yet I don't see anyone condemning homosexuals,since they were responsible for these crimes.

There was a book written by Bella Dodd titled "School of Darkness".In this book she claims that she had recruited 10,000 homosexual/Communists to infiltrate the Catholic Church and undermine it from within.The Catholic Church has been the target of Communists since it is the largest Christian organization in the world,with over one billion members.She stated her activities took place starting in the late 1920's.

In this book Dodd also explains how the Communists had infiltrated the Teachers Union.From 1926 to 1938 she taught at Hunter College while being active in the Communist Party.In 1938, she resigned to become a full-time activist for the New York City Teachers Union.

School Of Darkness.

Baptist pedophiles.

Methodist Pedophiles

Mormon Pedophiles

Jew Pedophiles

Muslim Pedophiles

rte.....queer or straight priests..whats the difference?.......kids still got molested........bob

Apparently a dumbfuucking one at that. I highly recommend you follow members rte, sportingspecialist and OldHat. You'll fit right in.

Nah...I see this frum is just full of loud mouth chest thumping jacksses. Talking [bleep] about people you've never met. Just another internet tough guy, hiding behind the keyboard. Real tough guy you are

ALL Teacher's unions.

Honestly, tell me ONE DAMN THING any have done FOR THE CHILDREN in the last decade.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

ALL Teacher's unions.

Honestly, tell me ONE DAMN THING any have done FOR THE CHILDREN in the last decade.

Decade?

More like decades, but teachers unions aren’t that much of a thing here in Texas.

Nah...I see this frum is just full of loud mouth chest thumping jacksses. Talking [bleep] about people you've never met. Just another internet tough guy, hiding behind the keyboard. Real tough guy you are

Tough guy. LOL Thanks for TTT.

You're reading comprehension sucks you apparent Catholic pedophile-apologist kuunt. LOL Do explain where anyone here is wrong about your, to use another's line, Our Lady of Pee Pee Toucher's Church.... Now go buttfuuck your boyfriend, or for that matter fuuck a goat. Just leave the kids alone, faagot.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by local_dirt

ALL Teacher's unions.

Decade?

More like decades, but teachers unions aren’t that much of a thing here in Texas.

Oh, they are here in Florida. My ex-wife was a teacher, and a damn good one. The pressure those hacks used to put on her to "do the right thing" when issues came up for a vote were something to behold.
© 24hourcampfire