Home
Worth watching.

https://youtu.be/UrWayX_Waak

https://youtu.be/Arb5401m5Ak
Nice
Originally Posted by kwg020

Perfect
We need this in every town of the U.S.A.
Love it
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Hats off to those patriots. Normally I wouldn't care for profanity, but the gloves are off around my house. He and his Commie Cronies deserve every cuss word. BUT BUT..He's the most popular President EVER!!! BWUUHAAAHAAA
Originally Posted by Buck720
We need this in every town of the U.S.A.
I hope they spend more time working on their neighbors.
I like that most hated President n my lifetime.
Joe is just Obama's puppet... I'd bet Obama got the idea from Walter and Jeff Dunham.....

hell Biden even looks like Walter was modeled off of him.... Come On Man!
Originally Posted by Seafire
Joe is just Obama's puppet... I'd bet Obama got the idea from Walter and Jeff Dunham.....

hell Biden even looks like Walter was modeled off of him.... Come On Man!

Good one.
Some people hate him.

The other 80, 000,000 though......

ha ha
Uncle Joe could never win an election legit and that why he never ran for the office all these years till demented people are migrants started vote D. No one knows his sorry a**
As seen on Fox News.
About sums it up.
my first read of the title was repackaged by my brain as: "The receptacle for joey bag-o-diapers"
Let’s go Brandon!
It's heartwarming to see all those "extremist" "white supremacist" "insurrectionist" "neo Nazi" "right wing radical" American citizens having a peaceful demonstration. I bet that there was no looting or arson involved, either. Funny how you never see any pro-Biden gatherings no matter where he goes. You'd think that some of those "80 million" Biden voters would want to be out there showing some support for their beloved puppet.
Originally Posted by brownpapabear
Uncle Joe could never win an election legit and that why he never ran for the office all these years till demented people are migrants started vote D. No one knows his sorry a**

You don't get out much, do ya?

Biden ran for the Presidency at least twice (maybe three other times) before this. He was an idiot then, and everyone knew it, because back then they paid attention.

Maybe you should pay attention,.................
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by kwg020

Surprised the MSM didn't make sure to point out that Howell is the birthplace of the KKK just to really drive the point home.

I do have to say that seeing those people showing up like that makes me proud to be a Michigander.

What the heck is going on when our ruling class can just ignore the obvious will of the people?
Originally Posted by efw

What the heck is going on when our ruling class can just ignore the obvious will of the people?

An intentional and planned hostile takeover.
one Question : WHERE IS THE 2020 ELECTION RECOUNT ? well maybe two : SUPREME COURT OF AMERICA WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?
© 24hourcampfire