Home

Crank up your volume.

Horsepower? Oh yeah!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Elkslayer hooks the power source to the end of his d I l d o.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Well, he sure doesn't use any horsepower to drive somewhere and elk hunt or post pictures......
11,000 horsepower might cure you.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/g28472074/dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-funny-car-in-depth/
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Crank up your volume.

I might be the only one in the nation who doesn't care for the sound of a Harley. Sounds like a Briggs V-twin with a rusted out exhaust.
Shouldn’t it have 4 6x9s screaming out some cheesy steve miller band at 130 decibels with no bass or treble?
We rode Tail of the Dragon this weekend.....Nothing sounds like 20 Harley's coming thru the woods....
Originally Posted by goalie

LOL

Well, he sure doesn't use any horsepower to drive somewhere and elk hunt or post pictures......

He sure doesn't have any "Brain" horsepower.......
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
We rode Tail of the Dragon this weekend.....Nothing sounds like 20 Harley's coming thru the woods....

Beg to differ, 1973 Hahn 1500 gym pumper with an 8V71 old school Detroit. Injection is nice but I’d rather be blown. You should hear one going under a bridge.
Sorry, I hate the sound of a Harley.
How ‘bout 37,000 pounds of thrust 😁 ?
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Beg to differ, 1973 Hahn 1500 gym pumper with an 8V71 old school Detroit. Injection is nice but I’d rather be blown. You should hear one going under a bridge.

Pfft...You should hear the sound coming outta a feral cat in heat under a lean-to with a tin roof.

🦫
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Horsepower? Oh yeah!

Serious question. If there were any forward movement, wouldn't the plane require a pilot?
Any of you ride a trike doing tail end charlie "protection" for the pack from cars riding up the rear and wiping everyone out.

The pack guys just tell ya that to make ya feel good cause ya ride a trike and they dont wanna have ya in the pack....

Kinda like having your kid brother along everywhere ya go.
Except most trike types are old guffers.....

Crank up your volume.

What kind of horsepower is your vibrator cranking out?
Originally Posted by grouseman

I hate the sound of most open exhaust Harleys. Sounds like a motorized Whoopee cushion. A Harley set up for serious drag racing sounds pretty badass.

Crank up your volume.

I think you missed a couple things on there you could still get chromed... wink

Sounds great, almost as good as the sidepipes on my Cobra when I start it up cold.... I'm pretty sure my neighbors hate me when I start it but they are afraid to come out and look. Except for the guy down the street who comes out with his son and wave at me when I go down the street... wink

Bob
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Pfft...You should hear the sound coming outta a feral cat in heat under a lean-to with a tin roof.

🦫

Fingernails on a chalkboard comes pretty close....
I prefer this'n:

that was some article to read...
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Horsepower? Oh yeah!

Serious question. If there were any forward movement, wouldn't the plane require a pilot?

Some loads require a small drag chute to keep them stable, but I’m inclined to think the airplane’s rudder will work ok for that purpose. OTOH this might be a short distance low speed haul.
What it this a gay parade..... real power ..turn it up !
Originally Posted by atvalaska
What it this a gay parade..... real power ..turn it up !

Harleys suck, all that damn noise to go as slow as they do. I don’t t know what’s worse, the obnoxiously loud exhaust or the music they blare to hear over said exhaust.

That Merc sounds wonderful. I’d like to hear the 450R if the 300 sounds like that! My little 3.3L Yamaha 250 sounds good at startup but nothing like that!

I don’t dislike Harleys but I’ve never thought HD and thought horsepower. They are what they are and part of that is usually being about the slowest bike on the road.
Lots of decibels does not mean lots of hp.
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Harleys suck, all that damn noise to go as slow as they do. I don’t t know what’s worse, the obnoxiously loud exhaust or the music they blare to hear over said exhaust.

This is a Harley.

This is a Harley breaking into single digits (NATURALLY ASPIRATED).

Any questions?

"I Have a Sickness "

Shoulda/coulda just stopped right there.
Horsepower? Oh yeah!

Cool pic.

The amount of thrust an airfoil can create is amazing. The sad part is you can't see it coming off the blades like you can with a prop from a boat engine.

Cool article. Thanks.

What they don't tell you in the article is they have made enough power to go that fast for decades. The choke factor has always been being able to stick it to the ground, the clutch setup.

Harley and 2 stroke Detroit!

Don't confuse a gawdawful racket with horsepower.
HD can offer a lot. Mostly image and sentiment.
2 cycle Detroit's offer noise and oil leaks.

Hmmm. Common ground. Oil soaked!🤣🤣🤣

What neither offers is class leading horsepower.

PS. Your 8V71 wasn't blown in the aspect of forced induction. The blower
was only a fan pushing exhaust out of the cylinders. There was no
pressure on the intake. Only vacuum.

The video I posted doesn't even sound like a harley. It sounds more like a heavy cammed V-8.

I came across it while looking around, and liked how hard it was hitting.

The newer bikes with FI, having to idle at 1,000 RPM, took away the Potato-Potato original sound harleys are known for.

The thread wasn't meant to be about harleys. It was about an engine hitting hard, and people realizing it was making some good horses.

The fascination of horsepower is creating the maximum horsepower from whatever you are building, be it a RC airplane / boat to 5HP go-cart to race car to infinity. The internal combustion engine to turbines are amazing.

And listening to open exhaust from a hard hitting engine, and feeling it massage the body from the thumps is as sweet as sitting in the woods listening to the quietness.
The sweetest exhaust note in motorcycling is a Ducati piped out with a full Termignoni exhaust. Next up is a Yamaha R-1 with the crossplane (I have no idea what the hell that means) engine. I'd rather slam my junk in a sliding glass door than to hear most Harleys with open exhaust. A Harley drag bike with a timing retarder is a completely different beast. It's impressive.
Originally Posted by Sheister

Crank up your volume.

I think you missed a couple things on there you could still get chromed... wink

Sounds great, almost as good as the sidepipes on my Cobra when I start it up cold.... I'm pretty sure my neighbors hate me when I start it but they are afraid to come out and look. Except for the guy down the street who comes out with his son and wave at me when I go down the street... wink

Bob

Not my bike. Enjoy your Cobra. They are sweet looking.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

37,000 lbs. drag. grin

Seriously, what jet are you referencing with the 37K
I prefer this'n:

Only one word describes that........."Sick"

LOL

You may have missed this one he posted...

It's really him. I can tell.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LOL

I remember him posting that, he was pretty proud of it at the time.

Same here. I’ve owned and put miles on a lot of bikes. Loud pipes are for bar hoppers or guys that trailer an Electra Glide Ultra to bike week.

LOL

Great entertainment here, but it is sad to see this mentally sick cyber stalker, ‘ole Bearwee (Rockinbbar), who operates a lawn mowing service, continuing his cyber stalking of me. 63-4ish years old, sitting in his trailer making up lies about me while his lawnmower is in the repair shop, because he let his client destroy it and he has the audacity to attempt to label me a dummy on this website and accuse me of having serious issues. Only a dummy would chance letting an inexperienced person operate equipment they have no business operating and people who have serious issues are cyber stalkers, like him, not me.

Bearwee explaining his LOW I.Q. Score:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hers-operate-your-equipment#Post16306181

Bearwee “GASLIGHTING” me as he cyber stalks, and accuses me of having serious issues:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-potential-serious-problem#Post16431880

And by the way, he didn’t reply to the above posting either. Gee, I wonder why. Maybe my FACT BOMBS were all over the target bombing the scheit out of him.

LOL

Great entertainment here, but it is sad to see this mentally sick cyber stalker, ‘ole Bearwee (Rockinbbar), who operates a lawn mowing service, continuing his cyber stalking of me. 63-4ish years old, sitting in his trailer making up lies about me while his lawnmower is in the repair shop, because he let his client destroy it and he has the audacity to attempt to label me a dummy on this website and accuse me of having serious issues. Only a dummy would chance letting an inexperienced person operate equipment they have no business operating and people who have serious issues are cyber stalkers, like him, not me.

Bearwee “GASLIGHTING” me as he cyber stalks, and accuses me of having serious issues:

And by the way, he didn’t reply to the above posting either. Gee, I wonder why. Maybe my FACT BOMBS were all over the target bombing the scheit out of him.

MAN CARD REVOCATION. No man should ever use the word gaslighting. Let alone accuse someone of doing that to him. My apologies if I have wrongly assumed your gender.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL

I remember him posting that, he was pretty proud of it at the time.

Here's another one, 68ish years old, and spends his life on the internet as a mentally deranged cyber stalker spouting lies.

What an accomplishment in life, spending your retirement on the internet showing the whole world you are mentally sick.....great entertainment, but sad to see this level of mental sickness is out there.

Being this is a "horsepower" thread, I don't think his brain cells are hitting as hard as some of these engines are to produce much horsepower or Bearwee's either for that matter.
Elklayer trying to fit in hilarious… I would call him a douche but a douche has a purpose Cockwomble91 has none.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

LOL

MAN CARD REVOCATION. No man should ever use the word gaslighting. Let alone accuse someone of doing that to him. My apologies if I have wrongly assumed your gender.

Closet Democrat commies taking up for their fellow closet commie brothers.

Fine exhibition of low horsepower between their ears.

Paul, your bicycle doesn't have a top bar, correct? Female bike, right?
Originally Posted by Springcove
Elklayer trying to fit in hilarious… I would call him a douche but a douche has a purpose Cockwomble91 has none.

This one doesn't even have enough thrust power between his ears to spin a blade on a trolling motor.
You really should have stopped at "Sickness"

This one doesn't even have enough thrust power between his ears to spin a blade on a trolling motor.

Poor Cockwomble91. No one buys your bullSc!!t. You have never killed an elk. You’re not a doctor or a lawyer. You’re a basement dwelling troll. Go have mommy fix you a snack.

Paul, your bicycle doesn't have a top bar, correct? Female bike, right?

That was a good one.
This track just went dry slick, and these girls are spinning out all over the track with their attempt to shame me, while I put a little HP to the ground and run circles around them.

Poor Cockwomble91. No one buys your bullSc!!t. You have never killed an elk. You’re not a doctor or a lawyer. You’re a basement dwelling troll. Go have mommy fix you a snack.

Hey smokepole...you look just as dumb under this sock puppet as you do under smokepole. Which one of you is the primary account?
You couldn’t run circles around a short yellow bus 🚌…

Hey smokepole...you look just as dumb under this sock puppet as you do under smokepole. Which one of you is the primary account?

Wrong again you retard. I don’t even know Smokepole. Come on short bus 🚌. You’re gonna have to do better than that.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Ok that could actually be Elkhumper…
Elky, since Toot is gone, you wanna revisit that 300 yard drive bet.

🤣

You lying POS
Goalie please don’t put your family in danger and put a deer in your mini van. Also no deer drives as they are unfair to the deer…

Elklayer = Dumbfugk
Goalie please don’t put your family in danger and put a deer in your mini van. Also no deer drives as they are unfair to the deer…

Elklayer = Dumbfugk

That was classic cockwomble!!!
This track just went dry slick, and these girls are spinning out all over the track with their attempt to shame me, while I put a little HP to the ground and run circles around them.

There's really no reason for anyone to shame you, you do a fine job all by yourself.

Lol "Cockwomble", Ya gotta love that word.......

Elklayer = Dumbfugk

For as long as I live that will never not be funny 😆

Elklayer = Dumbfugk

Yeah, there's a certain irony in a guy from a state where they shoot deer at feeders talking about how driving a deer towards someone posted isn't "fair chase" because the deer get tired.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed......

Wrong again you retard. I don’t even know Smokepole. Come on short bus 🚌. You’re gonna have to do better than that.

BUSTED

Search > Forum-Hunters Campfire > Type "cockwomble" for "Keyword Search Terms" > check - body of posting > type smokepole or springcove for "By Display Name" to get results.

Look at the dates. They are mostly damn near identical and both accounts partner up in the majority of postings to attack me, and feed off each other’s posting to answer the other. Too many times to be just circumstantial evidence.

SMOKEPOLE USING “COCKWOMBLE”

Re: BOWHUNTER ACCIDENTALLY KILLED BY FELLOW ELK HUNTER IN COLORADO
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
09/30/21

Re: SARS-CoV-2 (CV-19) Shot Spike Protein Design is a Failure
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
05/05/21

Re: 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting the COVID Shot
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/22/21

Re: ElkSlayer91
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/20/21

Re: Cockwomble91
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/20/21

Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/19/21

Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/19/21

Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/18/21

Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/18/21

Cockwomble91
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/18/21

Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/18/21

Cockwomble91
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/18/21

Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/18/21

Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/16/21

Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/16/21

Re: WTH HAPPENED? I'll Tell You ...
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/07/21

Re: Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!
Hunter's Campfire
smokepole
04/07/21

SPRINGCOVE using “COCKWOMBLE”

Re: I Have a Sickness for HORSEPOWER
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
9 minutes ago

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
33 minutes ago

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
45 minutes ago

Re: Elk binos
Hunting Optics
Springcove
Yesterday at 08:06 AM

Re: Pit Bull -1 6 year old child - 0
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
10/02/21

Re: BOWHUNTER ACCIDENTALLY KILLED BY FELLOW ELK HUNTER IN COLORADO
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
09/29/21

Re: LDS church pays $250M for sponsoring pederasty
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
09/21/21

Re: Johnson and Johnson Jab, what's the scoop?
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
09/16/21

Re: Potential Serious Problem
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
09/13/21

Re: Covid Naysayers, Time To Atone
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
09/13/21

Re: Potential Serious Problem
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
09/13/21

Re: Covid Naysayers, Time To Atone
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
09/13/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
09/12/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
05/05/21

Re: Yale Epidemiologist:More Than Half Of New Covid Cases Have Been Vaccinated!
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/24/21

Re: The Rona in India
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/24/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/22/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/21/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/21/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/20/21

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/20/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/20/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/20/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/19/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/19/21
Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/19/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/19/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/18/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/18/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/18/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/16/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/16/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/16/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/16/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/16/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/16/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/16/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/15/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/15/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/07/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/07/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/07/21

Hunter's Campfire
Springcove
04/07/21

You know how you can tell Elky never gets laid????

🤣
I’m going to help you because you are stupid. No one on this site had ever seen or used the term Cockwomble until a meme was posted by a gentleman from New Mexico. Said meme and Cockwomble was you personified. So I started using it to describe you. I get that you are desperate for attention and relevancy but no one here is buying it. You are full of sch!!t and this forum knows it.

Now go circle ⭕️ your short bus 🚌 and try again.

🤣

I’m sure he and his hand are long time lovers…
There's really no reason for anyone to shame you, you do a fine job all by yourself.

lol "Cockwomble", Ya gotta love that word.......

lol...Ya gotta love Federal Prison....
I’m going to help you because you are stupid. No one on this site had ever seen or used the term Cockwomble until a meme was posted by a gentleman from New Mexico. Said meme and Cockwomble was you personified. So I started using it to describe you. I get that you are desperate for attention and relevancy but no one here is buying it. You are full of sch!!t and this forum knows it.

Thanks

Elklayer = Dumbfugk

Yeah, there's a certain irony in a guy from a state where they shoot deer at feeders talking about how driving a deer towards someone posted isn't "fair chase" because the deer get tired.

Are you sure I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed?

Elklayer = Dumbfugk

Well, you sound like Miss Toot during a manic phase, so, yeah, pretty sure there cockwomble. 😉
I prefer this'n:

👍

Elklayer = Dumbfugk

Well, you sound like Miss Toot during a manic phase, so, yeah, pretty sure there cockwomble. 😉

You just might witness in person how much horsepower I have between my ears.....

Elklayer = Dumbfugk

You just might witness in person how much horsepower I have between my ears.....

Ooooh, the Miss Lynn, Miss Toot doxing threat again?

I like how you just can't help yourself.

🤣

🤣

It's easy. Just read a few of his posts.

Friggin cockwomble. LOL!!
Originally Posted by smokepole

🤣

It's easy. Just read a few of his posts.

Friggin cockwomble. LOL!!

Smokepole you can’t be here when I’m here because Cockwomble91 thinks we are the same person… The fact you live in Colorado and I live in Utah seems to escape him.

The wheels on the shirt bus 🚌 go round and round…😜
Hey, I said cockwomble again. Put that in your book, lieutenant!
You guys think this is funny, but he said I'm gonna find out "in person" how smart he is.

(cue scary music)
You guys think this is funny, but he said I'm gonna find out "in person" how smart he is.

(cue scary music)

I did read that and it made me laugh. Miss Cockwomble91?
We found Toot.

🤣
We found Toot.

🤣

Hallelujah 😂😂😂
I rode the Dragon on my Buell.The only bike with a Harley engine ever worth a chit.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

37,000 lbs. drag. grin

Seriously, what jet are you referencing with the 37K

Tomcat in afterburner.
Same here, I love speed but its dangerous and it kills.
My wife had to put up our family pictures in the car to remind me to slow down and it works.

Lol, Federal Prison that's funny!!

What a Cockwomble.........

Drunk cockwomble threatening people last night was hilarious.

Plus, Elky = Miss Toot

A refresher.

Hey, quit using that word or "elksayer" is gonna pick up on the fact that you're another one of my sock puppets. You and goalie both, knock it off!
Cockwomble!

I'm not smokepole, I'm white........
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

A refresher.

Elklayer there you have the original from the fine gentleman from New Mexico.

Facts trump feelings. Now GFY…
Cockwomble!

Quit jivin' me you turkey.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Cockwomble!

Quit jivin' me you turkey.

You guys are going to upset Miss Cockwomble…
© 24hourcampfire