Home
Posted By: mirage243 When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
This Fuqk Joe Biden stuff is really catching on, even the liberal media is covering it a lot. His handlers will tell him to resign soon. Then we're really fuqked.
He can't resign Chyna already paid Hunter....

That would be like stiffing the dope man..
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Nothing will change when joe is gone. Unless, he is replaced with 45.
Posted By: funshooter Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Then we get the Hoe and Paloozy to take his place.
I for one do not call that a win win situation.
They need to take this movie to the end and arrest all of them for Treason and start over.
Posted By: deflave Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Thank a COVTARD.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
John Kerry is being groomed to take over.

Biden will resign in the near future.

Kerry will assume #2.

Camel Toe will resign for health reasons (avoid a deep-state whack).

Kerry will assume #1.

Hiawatha will get #2.

We get fugged.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Hiden Biden will never resign. Jill won’t let that happen.

He’ll “succumb” to the newest “deadliest” strain of COVID.
So we’ll all be forced to take the “Fake Vaccine”.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
biden/kamolla/kerry - does it really matter ?
Posted By: deflave Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Kerry will assume #2.

Kerry will assume #1.

Hiawatha will get #2.

We get fugged.

Hey look, a COVTARD.

LOL
Originally Posted by ol_mike
biden/kamolla/kerry - does it really matter ?

Ones about as stupid as the other. All Three couldn’t score 75 on a IQ test if you spotted them 50 points.
Posted By: Papag Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Nobody "assumes" the v.p. Spot. Pres proposes, Senate approves or doesnt. The only succession is from v.p. to pres. Unless vp dies too. Only way for Pelosi to get there.
Originally Posted by Papag
Nobody "assumes" the v.p. Spot. Pres proposes, Senate approves or doesnt. The only succession is from v.p. to pres. Unless vp dies too. Only way for Pelosi to get there.

The evil Piglosi would gladly run over both SLOJoe and his Ho to assume leadership.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
He resigns only after nancy piglosi and chucky shumer believe they have done as much damage as they can in their respective positions. Then they get promoted to continue the damage in their new positions.; China and George Soros are getting their money's worth. Apparently they hate all Americans. They are pissing in our Wheaties at every chance they get. They truly hate us.

kwg
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Joe knows he’s gonna kick off soon so he’s intent on doing all the damage he can and it’s his way of fu cking AMERICA for passing him over when he was a younger age!!
Posted By: Rugies Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Lets go Brandon!!!
Posted By: DMc Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21

Kerry will assume #2.

Kerry will assume #1.

Hiawatha will get #2.

We get fugged.

Interesting scenario, but Kerry does not need to be groomed. He's been groomed his entire life and remains un-electable because frankly he's not a likable person. Consider this: How many democrats are likable? Who could draw even 10% of Trump's rallies? (80,000 strong.) Are there any that could draw 1% to a public political rally? Where are the T-shirts, hats, flags for any democrat? Anyone notice the trolls on here never espouse the virtues of a particular "D" candidate? They only seek to demonize President Trump, never offering an alternative. There's a number of likable Republican politicians. Jorden, Nunes, Chaffetz, Bachmann, DeSantis, etc. Yet, I don't see a rallying cry for any democrat waiting in the wings. Perhaps I'm just blind to it.

But democrats hold majorities in both the House and Senate. Even a blind person could see there's an undeniable disproportionate imbalance.
Posted By: rainshot Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Nah I think they're happy with him. He's the excuse they need in order to get the destruction they crave.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
2 yrs 1 day into this term minimum.
Allows successor to complete intial term and run for 2.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Aren’t you guys forgetting something.

The 2022 midterms are just around the corner.

Come Nov. 2022 we, who ever the F*ck “we” are, will take back control of the House and the Senate and everything will be hunky dory.

Have faith we can elect our way out if this, honest, I read it right here on The Fire.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
If you've ever watched Piglosi on the walk of shame, she's not long for her world. Insane to pick her as VP.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
We get the government we deserve.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
I find it interesting that the white house has been flagrantly disregardingng public disclosure requirements for more than three months.
the White House visitor logs have not been updated since June. I don't imagine that the executive branch can function if no one comes to meet with the Residident...
but perhaps that is why the latest Jab video was done on a stage made to look like the OE. with no paper trail it is impossible to tell who the people giving the Jab are...
Posted By: kappa8 Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by funshooter
Then we get the Hoe and Paloozy to take his place.
I for one do not call that a win win situation.
They need to take this movie to the end and arrest all of them for Treason and start over.

Originally Posted by kwg020
He resigns only after nancy piglosi and chucky shumer believe they have done as much damage as they can in their respective positions.

^^ T H A T ^^

Actually that would be a multiple winning situation:
>Hoe would guarantee a GOP landslide (not a good thing given how many RINO's are ruining America)
>Paloozy would abdicate Speaker role to GOP and lose control of setting voting agenda (why do you think they're ramming through as much as possible as quickly as possible)
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by steve4102

Come Nov. 2022 we, who ever the F*ck “we” are, will take back control of the House and the Senate and everything will be hunky dory.

Have faith we can elect our way out if this, honest, I read it right here on The Fire.

You're on the Soros payroll. Give up there is no hope.
Posted By: 57springer Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by Rugies
Lets go Brandon!!!

laugh laugh
Posted By: 22250rem Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by renegade50
2 yrs 1 day into this term minimum.
Allows successor to complete intial term and run for 2.

.........Yup..... That's been my theory all along. Joe will be here that long so that Kommy Harris can finish his term and still be eligible for a couple more.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

No, no, no, there IS hope, we can elect our way out of this, you will see, the RNC, the same RNC that teamed up with the Democrats and Soros to steal the election from Trump, will save America when they take back both houses.

McConnell and McCarthy will turn over a new leaf and realize that America and Americans come first and not their personal fortunes and those of the Elites they serve.

Honest.
Posted By: vapodog Re: When Does He Resign - 10/08/21
If you want to see the greatest bull$hit speech in history just click here.....

https://news.yahoo.com/congress-foresees-short-term-debt-040405576.html
Posted By: mirage243 Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by vapodog
If you want to see the greatest bull$hit speech in history just click here.....

https://news.yahoo.com/congress-foresees-short-term-debt-040405576.html

What a low life sack of sheit
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by mirage243
This Fuqk Joe Biden stuff is really catching on, even the liberal media is covering it a lot. His handlers will tell him to resign soon. Then we're really fuqked.

He won't resign......................I saw a clip of him today & he becomes a bigger legend in his own demented mind every single day. I'm sure they don't let him actually see any polls.

He was trying to tell everyone today how much better off the country is today than when he took office & he sounded convincing..................unfortunately for him, absolutely none of it was reality.

MM
Posted By: luv2safari Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21

Correct. I should have worded it otherwise. Still, I believe the deep state has it set up already...Kerry sort of "assumes" the V.P spot to have him in position to move up.

I do believe Kerry will be Prez before the 2024 election.
Posted By: Osky Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

No, no, no, there IS hope, we can elect our way out of this, you will see, the RNC, the same RNC that teamed up with the Democrats and Soros to steal the election from Trump, will save America when they take back both houses.

McConnell and McCarthy will turn over a new leaf and realize that America and Americans come first and not their personal fortunes and those of the Elites they serve.

Honest.

Whew! Thanks for that I was beginning to worry!
Osky
Sarcasm
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
When The Deep State Tells Him Too!... That's When... Meanwhile "LET'S GO BRANDON!'
Posted By: reivertom Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
His replacement will be worse than him.
Posted By: ironbender Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21

Correct. I should have worded it otherwise. Still, I believe the deep state has it set up already...Kerry sort of "assumes" the V.P spot to have him in position to move up.

I do believe Kerry will be Prez before the 2024 election.

Lurch will never be POTUS.

Book it.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
When was the last time a Democrap resigned due to public shame? If Bubba Clinton wouldn't then why the hell would PedoBiden? No, their ego's and lust for power drive them day and night, they have no shame.
Posted By: kingston Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
When was the last time a Democrap resigned due to public shame? If Bubba Clinton wouldn't then why the hell would PedoBiden? No, their ego's and lust for power drive them day and night, they have no shame.

Andrew Cuomo
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Fuzk Kerry, JMHO
Posted By: steve4102 Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by reivertom
His replacement will be worse than him.

Maybe, but doubtful, Biden is just a figure head and a puppet. His replacement will be taking orders from the same puppet masters Biden does.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21

Public shame? LMAO…
Look around you, the general public, the average American, has no shame.
No shame, no self respect, no respect for others, no work ethic, no integrity, no honor.
Anyone that thinks we’re coming out of it this time is delusional. The fat lady has sang. If you live in an urban area you’d better be making some plans to get out.
Time for preparation right now. Hope in one hand and scheit in the other.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
When The Deep State Tells Him Too!... That's When... Meanwhile "LET'S GO BRANDON!'

I still get a grin every time I see that in print. smile
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Fück
Joe
Bi-
Den!

Suck
Me
Kamal-
A

It works.

Gotta say it sounds (slightly) better to a committed heterosexual.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by DMc

Anyone notice the trolls on here never espouse the virtues of a particular "D" candidate? They only seek to demonize President Trump, never offering an alternative. .

Capitalism versus communism.
It's not so much about the candidate as it is about the policy.
Success versus failure. An economic system with a history of success ummatched anywhere in the world bringing more people out of poverty than any economic system ever developed. Vs. 100 plus years of economic ruin and genocide.
The egg heads simply can't accept the fact that they're commie system has been such a failure.

Dave
Posted By: kingston Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Public shame? LMAO…
Look around you, the general public, the average American, has no shame.
No shame, no self respect, no respect for others, no work ethic, no integrity, no honor.
Anyone that thinks we’re coming out of it this time is delusional. The fat lady has sang. If you live in a rural area you’d better be making some plans to get out.
Time for preparation right now. Hope in one hand and scheit in the other.

What? Get out of where?
Posted By: Hastings Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21

I assume this is sarcasm? You do know Georgia ''elected'' 2 Democrats to the senate.
Posted By: antlers Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
You assume correctly Hastings. Pure sarcasm.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by Hastings

I assume this is sarcasm? You do know Georgia ''elected'' 2 Democrats to the senate.

...and Newsome rigged his recall election, and PA is passing Legislation making Mail-In ballots permanent and, and, and,
Posted By: antlers Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by ribka
The entire system is corrupt from top to bottom. This is all political theater to make you think the GOP is on your side. The GOP is just as corrupt or more corrupt than the Dems.
ribka said this on another thread. It’s just as true on this thread as it is on the other thread.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: When Does He Resign - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by ribka
The entire system is corrupt from top to bottom. This is all political theater to make you think the GOP is on your side. The GOP is just as corrupt or more corrupt than the Dems.
ribka said this on another thread. It’s just as true on this thread as it is on the other thread.

Yep.
© 24hourcampfire