Home
Pathologist giving a presentation on the effects of the Vax on your body.. it's short and to the point for you with ADHD.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jm2euik7MlCV/
Big Nate,

I just bookmarked it.
It's worth listening to. Will pass it along.
Very good video! Thanks
Would like to get DocRocket's take on it.
Would like to see some more professional diagnosis of autopsy’s done on those who died that were vaccinated.
there is an interesting video (Dr. Thomas, I think) about it loading up your immunne system so that you are more susceptible to other bugs..
Thanks for posting BN.
I’m still not magnetic

Who needs me to kick em in the balls for saying that?
Don’t humans get tons of Vitamin D in Florida?

Why were they running high rates?

And do you know your vit D levels within the last 90 days? Had blood work?
Age determines how much vitamin D you absorb from the Sun. ................Oh wait, someone corrected me, your skin doesn't absorb anything. smirk
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Who wouldn’t?

And paddler's. Just to lighten the mood and give everyone a good laugh.
Originally Posted by slumlord

I summer in Florida temps are so hot and it’s so humid that people tend to stay indoors more where the virus spread and less vit D too because not outside until evening when it cools down a little
This thing ain't never gonna end, until enough morons get past believin the fake test bullshit.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
This thing ain't never gonna end, until enough morons get past believin the fake test bullshit.

Yep. From all those China made Test Kits.

A lot of people in Florida set in their air conditioned homes and run from air conditioned building to building.

Vit D does not prevent infection. It strengthens your immune response once infected.

I have had my levels checked. Mine were mid normal. I take a small does supplement as well as drink a lot of milk.

Now, Fl has second lowest rate of COVID-19 percentage wise in the US.
Originally Posted by OldHat

A lot of people in Florida set in their air conditioned homes and run from air conditioned building to building.

Vit D does not prevent infection. It strengthens your immune response once infected.

I have had my levels checked. Mine were mid normal. I take a small does supplement as well as drink a lot of milk.

Old fat Yanks in Fl.
Originally Posted by dassa

And paddler's. Just to lighten the mood and give everyone a good laugh.

No one will ever know Piddlers opinion. He wont tell it. He will lie and replace it with the CNN BS.
Doc Rocket is smart and honest and will tell you what he thinks. Not even Rush was right 100% of the time. Only JESUS is perfect enough to have the right to throw stones. If hate to get hit for being a hypocrite.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Doc Rocket is smart and honest and will tell you what he thinks. Not even Rush was right 100% of the time. Only JESUS is perfect enough to have the right to throw stones. If hate to get hit for being a hypocrite.

Yep. Lots & Lots of hypocrisy on the Fire.
No one on the Fire bats 1000.
© 24hourcampfire