Home
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/food-prices-hit-highest-level-in-a-decade_4040361.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-11&mktids=f0856272e47cafb38ce64e1cd0b6fc8e&est=l9RgP21zm5ZWPowCeqGxAQ8bTuVj7%2F7UaLA6ikX95ux95N%2BUMghM

Thank you Joe. Cocaine prices have probably come down. Helps son Hunter get his necessities.
Start a thread complaining about Trump.

That should help.

LOL
Have you noticed the Migrant Invasion?
Energy at a 7 year high too.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/food-prices-hit-highest-level-in-a-decade_4040361.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-11&mktids=f0856272e47cafb38ce64e1cd0b6fc8e&est=l9RgP21zm5ZWPowCeqGxAQ8bTuVj7%2F7UaLA6ikX95ux95N%2BUMghM

Thank you Joe. Cocaine prices have probably come down. Helps son Hunter get his necessities.

I really wish Trump didn’t tweet so much and was more professional acting like Bush or McCain. That’s what America needs a strong leader from a political family.
It's only gonna get worse, boys, so be prepared.....
Of course idiots like Indy haven’t opened their eyes in day to day life yet.

They need a news article to steer them toward anything. Lol

EVERYTHING is climbing and it’s getting worse by the day.
Originally Posted by Redneck

It's looking that way sad to see what's happening to America.
Can't be!!
JimInTenn says there is no inflation.

So don't go believing your lying eyes.
But our Air quality is better because gas costs more.
Nothing to worry about. This is only temporary. Eventually when we all get our EBT cards we can go get groceries in a cashless environment and we won't have to worry about rising prices because the almighty government is taking care of it. Welcome to the great society in fundamentally transformed Amerika.

Middle class getting the shaft, again.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

What is middle class anyway?
Kraft Heinz says people must get used to higher food prices
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Very troubling news. I wonder how much of the increase in vegetable oil pricing is due to all the fuss about making more renewable fuels. Probably quite a bit.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Can't be!!

There is inflation but Biden has not been in office long enough to cause it which means it must have been the previous guy

Yep !!!
Biden can do no wrong.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Can't be!!

There is inflation but Biden has not been in office long enough to cause it which means it must have been the previous guy

Was youin just born stupid or did you have to work at it?
Can't be!!

Must have been that economics course I took in college
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs

They'd be the ones fancying themselves social justice warriors with the pitchforks, clamoring for free college, free healthcare and attending Greta Thunberg climate change symposiums.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Can't be!!

he has been in long enough to destroy the greatest prosperity this country has ever known. You think it's bad now just wait a couple more years.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Can't be!!

he has been in long enough to destroy the greatest prosperity this country has ever known. You think it's bad now just wait a couple more years.

Yep. Hiden Biden has managed in just 9 short months to destroy the Greatest Economy in America’s History.
Just wait to see how bad he can Fuqk it up with 3 more years to go. America will look like Cuba or worse if he’s allowed to continue to Illegally occupy the WH. 😡
Lets go Brandon!!!!
I shop at Save A Lot and Aldi

I hadn’t noticed. Catsup is still .88cents.

Originally Posted by slumlord

Don't know anything about Save A Lot but Aldi's so called "fresh produce" is not worth a darn. Their meat doesn't look so hot either. Not to mention they're a 50 mile + round trip to go there.

Notice they've quit using the word "transitory".
I dont eat produce

And I almost never get meat there.

I shop loss leader meats where ever they fall.
Last week it was Food Lion, .99 cent lb boston butts

Aldi, I’ve never seen them have a sale on meats.

Canned goods, frozen items, baking, cereals, dry beans, sugar, things of that nature.

Aldo has always been great for staples. And some really good desserts and chocolates for our gatherings.
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Aldo has always been great for staples. And some really good desserts and chocolates for our gatherings.

We just got one in this area. Haven’t been in there yet.

Someone said they’re owned by the Germans ???
Originally Posted by 1911a1

Don't know anything about Save A Lot but Aldi's so called "fresh produce" is not worth a darn. Their meat doesn't look so hot either. Not to mention they're a 50 mile + round trip to go there.

Every thing is 60 miles from the Ranch. Except Dollar General.
I’ve seen them with the Mika brand Austrian chocolate candy bars, hazelnut.
I’ve seen them with the Mika brand Austrian chocolate candy bars, hazelnut.

Chocolate is a food group here at The Ranch. 🤠

First time I went in Whole Foods in Austin with the little brother, I bought Chocolate bars from all over the World. 😬
I'm sure a fair number of fire fuggs could afford to miss a few meals.
Before the wife passed I would have to go to the grocery store like every damn day. Now maybe once a week. And I’ll graze leftovers til they are gone. And I am back to eating wild game again as she was not all that keen on.

I did notice the store had taken to selling a half of an apple pie for the same price they were selling a full pie for this time last year! WTF.

I’ll just bake my own!!!!
Can't be!!

He’s ignoring that Trump didn’t want to increase spending to anywhere near the degree that he did but had his hand forced by RINO’s and democrats and later had mass lockdowns across the county during the peak of the Covid hysteria. And two Biden’s spending with a democrat controlled Congress is substantially more and going to make a bad problem a whole lot worse.
Just bought T-bones and New Yorks for $8.99/lb. Inflation? It's all in your heads... 😁 (jk)

Can't be!!

Inflation is Surging Under Biden Administration

Posted on Tuesday, July 13th, 2021, 11:00 AM

Inflation is running rampant in Joe Biden’s America. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) found that in June, consumer prices increased by 5.4 percent on an annualized basis. From May to June, consumer prices increased by 0.9 percent. In January 2021, before Joe Biden took over the presidency, annual inflation was at a stable 1.4 percent. While inflation has already hit American families hard, President Biden is pushing policies which would this problem even worse.

According to BLS, the cost of many goods and services have increased significantly over the past year:

Gasoline has increased 45.1 percent in the past 12 months.
Energy 24.5 percent in the past 12 months.
Bacon has increased 8.4 percent in the past 12 months.
Fresh fish and seafood has increased 6.4 percent in the past 12 months.
Fresh whole milk increased 7.5 percent in the past 12 months.
Fresh fruits increased 8.4 percent in the past 12 months.
Major appliances increased 13.7 percent in the past 12 months.
Furniture and bedding increased 8.6 percent in the past 12 months.
Footwear increased 6.5 percent in the past 12 months.
Airfares increased 24.6 percent in the past 12 months.
Commodities have collectively increased 9 percent in the past 12 months. ...

...With these trends in mind, it is especially concerning that President Joe Biden is pushing a multi-trillion dollar budget, taking the U.S. to its highest sustained levels of federal spending since World War II, which is considered one of the most financially desperate times in American history. The budget calls for $6 trillion in spending for Fiscal Year 2022, spent on "infrastructure" and "human infrastructure." In reality, these plans are packed with wasteful spending. Flooding the U.S. economy with this kind of spending is bound to exacerbate inflation.

The Biden administration has also proposed trillions of dollars in tax hikes on businesses. This, similarly, will be passed on to consumers through higher prices. Raising the corporate income tax from 21 to 28 percent will certainly have this effect. According to a 2020 National Bureau of Economic Research paper, 31 percent of the corporate tax rate is borne by consumers through higher prices of goods and services.

The Biden administration should focus on growing the economy and helping businesses and working families. Instead, at the expense of Americans’ financial security, they are pushing massive new spending projects to finance a liberal wish-list.

You haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg yet but its coming!!! A good majority of you refused to prepare for ammo shortages. The food shortage is going to hurt a lot worse but my guess is most won't believe its coming as well
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs

Middle class,
1, between rich and poor.
2, what most people who work for a living think they are. (Even if under the poverty line and receiving subsidies.)
3, where people who are lazy poor, think rich starts.
4, How people at the lower end of rich identify themselves.

$65k-$195k in this state.
No wonder it's hard to nail down. The top level is almost 3x the bottom.
Big difference in lifestyles with a range like that.
Can't be!!

I think he was born with a talent for stupid,
and has embraced a life of getting
the best from it.
Just this moment returned from the store. At least a $.50 increase in everything in the store from just 3 days ago.
Brookshires.

Went to Dollar General where potato chips were 2 for $5 are now $5.50.

Our fixed-income older generation is being hit the hardest.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Nothing to worry about. This is only temporary. Eventually when we all get our EBT cards we can go get groceries in a cashless environment and we won't have to worry about rising prices because the almighty government is taking care of it. Welcome to the great society in fundamentally transformed Amerika.

Yep, they “fundamentally transformed Amerika”
They told us they were going to do it, then they did it. Right in front of our disbelieving eyes…
Believe it now?
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by 22250rem

Yep, they “fundamentally transformed Amerika”
They told us they were going to do it, then they did it. Right in front of our disbelieving eyes…
Believe it now?

Kinda like this fellow. He even spelled his intentions out in a book, his whole plan, and no one believed him.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Can't be!!

Gas and food up over 40 per cent under Biden

Gas dropped fifty per cent under Trump

Don’t let facts confuse your sub human IQ lmao
Can't be!!

Gas and food up over 40 per cent under Biden and communist jimmy luvs it

Can't be!!

Home economics?

You do not think the price of oil which has gone up 30% doesn't affect every facet of our society and can in a few days ? Other things can take longer to develop but this is all on Biden, Labor shortage and Gas prices, he will fix neither. You know it as well.
Originally Posted by ribka
Can't be!!

Gas and food up over 40 per cent under Biden and communist jimmy luvs it

Maybe Jim could tell the people still alive from the Great Depression era how inflation doesn’t happen overnight?
How ignorant.

Osky
Well with diesel $3.63 (example of one), cattle being sold off due the drought, yeah hard times are coming.
At least 90% of this is on Biden and his minions. In record time he took us from energy-independence and a thriving economy to the third-world, “WTF is going to go to Hell next” state we’re in now, mostly with his pen. This has to a deliberate plan to break us so they can re-make us. The really rich will get richer, the poor will stay that way and be joined by a huge chunk of the middle class who get crushed by high prices and taxes. All the free stuff they’re promising has convinced many to abandon working for a living, so entry-level jobs are now starting at about $15 an hour, but nobody’s taking them. What a cluster-fork.
Can't be!!

Hope someone in your woodshed had enough sense to demand a refund, IF you passed.
Can't be!!

You're an idiot.
Psucky double speak- so inflation is going up but it's going up less more...

The White House spun disappointing inflation numbers by saying consumer prices were on the way down while preparing the public for sticker shock to continue until next year.

Inflation had decelerated by 50% over recent months, according to White House press secretary Jen Psaki, adding the administration had "been planning for" higher prices.

"We've seen a decrease over the course of time," she told reporters on Wednesday. "Over the second and third quarter of this year, monthly inflation increases have actually decelerated."

Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Can't be!!

You're an idiot.

Just a month back he was spouting "there is no inflation"

Now DU[?] is allowing their minions to say that there IS inflation but "it must be the other guys fault"

Poor[stupid] Jimmy.
Jimothy doesn’t know about inflation because he hasn’t been outside in 18 months.

LOL
I heard there were gas shortages out west. has anyone see them??
Notice anything about this chart?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire