Home
Joe Biden could get drawn into the FBI probe into his son Hunter: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jo...the-fbi-probe-into-his-son-hunter-report

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Or the IRS either ???

If you do, I’ve got some Prime Arizona Beach Front Property For Sale 😜
And where are all the cries from Commie DemoRat’s for Hiden Biden’s IRS Records And Tax Returns like they did for President Trump’s ???

As per usual, The Hypocrisy of The Left Knows No Bounds! 😡
Silly question.
Only to the extent that they will cover up anything he missed.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

PREZACTLY!!! Both need to be in jail, though. But it will never happen! 😡
The interviewer will need to throw a bunch of toys on the floor to keep Joey’s attention.

🦫
Irreparably corrupt.

Two tiered justice.

Biden is controlled and continuing the destruction of the US like Barak on steroids.
No. They dont need to. Durham will.
Why sure because they are the pros at that kind of thing. whistle
Originally Posted by Morewood
Irreparably corrupt.

Two tiered justice.

Biden is controlled and continuing the destruction of the US like Barak on steroids.

Why, because they have to. Why, because of the real POTUS. Why, because Trump is forcing their hand. Why? Because the folks have to be brought from dark to light.

How?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
FBI check out the Big Guy? Hahahaha Hope you're kidding.

This doesn't pass the smell test...
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The interviewer will need to throw a bunch of toys on the floor to keep Joey’s attention.

🦫

LOL. And bring some Play Doe and Jello Pudding.
Y’all remember Hiden Biden saying “Hunter’s the smartest guy I know”. ??? 🤪

Be ironic if this was what took the crooked ole POS down finally.

But of course, I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Hillary’s still not in jail. 😡
Originally Posted by DMc
FBI check out the Big Guy? Hahahaha Hope you're kidding.

Yep. We need a sarcasm emoji!!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Y’all remember Hiden Biden saying “Hunter’s the smartest guy I know”. ??? 🤪

Be ironic if this was what took the crooked ole POS down finally.

But of course, I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Nor in hell. So where do you think shes headed. Rome wasnt built in a day.
As long as Creepy, Schit his pants Joey gets his Capri Sun apple joosh when his day ends at 10:30 am, everything be cool.

Lol.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
As long as Creepy, Schit his pants Joey gets his Capri Sun apple joosh when his day ends at 10:30 am, everything be cool.

Lol.

😂🦫

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

fox news is a reliable source now? How many times a week is Ms Lindsey Graham on Fox News and hailed as a great voice of American conservatism?

How many times has Sean Hannity, the self described "great patriot" of Fox News , praised FBI the past year?

Normies will never get it
The people that would order the investigation have done, or are doing worse.
No
No, but if they did, they would declare that everything was above reproach
I don’t know. It could be the beginning of the end for him. The rats could spin it against him and force his resignation. The dems could save face with their base and say “Look what we did to save our party. We’re legit. Trust us”.

I wouldn’t put anything past them. Another distraction before the midterms?

I really don’t expect anything to happen though.

Betting that hag is sleeping with one eye open and sweating buckets with Durham snapping at her heels...
No. Joe Biden is a tyrant,using all govt. agencies for personal gain.
Joe is riding dirty!

They will investigate with vigor.
Compile every piece of evidence they can find.
And make it go away.
Originally Posted by ribka

fox news is a reliable source now? How many times a week is Ms Lindsey Graham on Fox News and hailed as a great voice of American conservatism?

How many times has Sean Hannity, the self described "great patriot" of Fox News , praised FBI the past year?

Normies will never get it

In other breaking news from faux:

RISING GAS PRICES COULD HURT THE ECONOMY!!!
Nope. Not a chance in hell. The swamp is deep.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

They will investigate with vigor.
Compile every piece of evidence they can find.
And make it go away.

This “Investigation” has already made it go away, that’s the point.

This is not an investigation to gather facts, it is put into place to STOP any inquiries , Derail any Congressional hearings/Questions, etc.

Now that there is an “Official” investigation, any and all FOIA requests can legally be denied, any questions by members of Congress can be met with “I cannot comment on that Senator, as that is part of and ongoing investigation”.

It’s the ultimate cover-up, launch an investigation to stop all investigations
Originally Posted by jaguartx
No. They dont need to. Durham will.

Hunter and Joe are not in Durhams purview, Garland would have to include Hunter into Durham’s purview and we know that isn’t going to happen.
And where are all the cries from Commie DemoRat’s for Hiden Biden’s IRS Records And Tax Returns like they did for President Trump’s ???

"Where" indeed........

As per usual, The Hypocrisy of The Left Knows No Bounds! 😡

Actually the question is Not where are the Democrats, we know they do not eat their own, The Real Question is “Where are the Republicans’ cries for ……”.
Why investigate when everyone in DC knows and was inspired into “public service” by his example?
Nope....
And even on the remote chance they do it will be Kuboki theater...
Shiiiiiiit,😂😂😂
I haven’t finished my first cup of coffee yet and unintentionally it post reply.

But gentlemen, we are seeing injustices everyday that make ya think WTF. They will be to busy investigating parents at school board meetings.

What’s right is wrong, those times are upon us.
No. They're just tired of Biden's low polling numbers and are opening the way for Kamala. She'll be worse.
What if the child eaters are aliens and the Cabal is aliens? They did Declass their UFO intel.
Again, this has nothing to do with Biden’s poll numbers, or whether or not Biden has been compromised by China, none of that.

This is all about shutting down other real investigations and allowing the FBI and others, to legally refuse FOID requests and to refuse to answer questions should a congressional hearing ever come.

Same thing Sessions did with Huber and Uranium One,
News on the state election audits is being blacked out.
Of course they won't,, they are too busy going after those rogue parents, and " right wing folks".
"There was no intent"

Ever try that when stopped for speeding?
Maybe not the FBI but there are other resources and avenues for prosecutions.

People didnt get a clue months ago when Apple or whoever released the bad news to Hunter that he had been under investigation for a few years. Duh, that means before Barr was Atty Gen. Why, because it was Sessions who appointed Durham to open an investigation. They let Hunter know because Durham told them to, the same reason the news just "leaked" out about Hunter and Biteme having a joint checking account.

When Durhams appointment was made public he had already been on the job for 2 years. When Trump made Space Force public, some parts of it had been in operation over 20 years.
For how long did we hear the BS Ratcliff was deep state and gone home. Then we find out it was a lie. He just waited to let this be known until after the other "quit and gone home" investigator Durham had completed some of his investigations.

Now tons of the bastids cant sleep. Like Sussman was just caught in his lies, how many others have given lying testimony to investigators. They were caught in the pincher movement thinking Ratcliff was not also collecting his own information on them.

Ha, we always thought Ratcliff was going to release the declass goods on them to us. We thought Trump was going to release the Declassification info to us. Well, they didnt. They released it to Durham which is why hes had to hire so many more investigators to work under him.

When did Trump and Ratcliff release the info to Durham. Dont the traitors and Piglosi and Hilry and Biteme and Zero and Schifty wish they knew.

When do the suicides start? When Trump and Scovino and military special operators want them to.

Their investigation will be, “we couldn’t get the laptops to start up so we guess there’s nothing there”. 😡
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Their investigation will be, “we couldn’t get the laptops to start up so we guess there’s nothing there”. 😡

They already have the "here". They are waiting for the innocent dumbasses to be brought from dark to light.

This nation cant be saved without the folks wanting to save it. They still dont see the destruction the NWO cabal, traitors and CCP have planned for them but some are finally experiencing the Great Awakening.

The dumbasses will have to see it before they will believe it, coincidentally like those who cant see a well devised plan being worked to fruition.
Not unless the deep state decides they have no further use for him, then they will sink him in a nanosecond. Right now he is a useful idiot.
Once everyone realizes that the only investigation that means anything is the corrupt one into the Jan 6 insurrection, because they need to have something to hang a third impeachment trial on Trump, and that is the only thing they are doing.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Nope....
And even on the remote chance they do it will be Kuboki theater...

PREZACTLY !!!
Seriously?
No chance. The FBI went from hunting down public enemy #1 to being public enemy #1. Well, top 10 at least.
all the [bleep] the FBI pulled they should be investigated
Is this a trick question.
© 24hourcampfire