Home
https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/13/walgreens-closing-5-stores-san-fransisco-crime-shoplifting/
Once they announced that it's no longer a crime, they opened the floodgates. They do it in plain sight, without a care in the world, now. Hiring security is no good, either, since the law doesn't permit them to use force if it's not more than a thousand dollars worth of merchandise.
But they’re only stealing what they need!

What they need to sell, that is.
It's a wonder that the city or the state has not compelled Walgreens to keep those stores open.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
It's a wonder that the city or the state has not compelled Walgreens to keep those stores open.

Can they do that? Don’t stock the stores if required to keep them open.
Kind of a give a don't ch itt moment for me. I would like to see another earthquake and fire take SF to the ground.
san fran and all its politicians can suck satans dick in a lake of fire for all i care.
Originally Posted by hanco

They're doing a lot of things these days that I wouldn't have thought possible, so why not this? I do like your idea of not stocking the shelves if they it comes to that. I'm currently reading a book entitled The Russians. It's by Hedrick Smith who was assigned to Russia by the NY Times in the early 1970s. He describes what life was like for ordinary Russians under communism, and their mechanisms for coping with shortages, red tape, etc. Preview of coming attractions.
They wonder why there are food deserts and soon all retail deserts!

If you let people steal everything there is NO incentive to try to operate a business. It will be Bye Felicia ....
Attempts to halt such have sure done wonders for our nations shipping/packaging industries. Something the size of a hearing aid battery is tucked into a package about the size of a loaf of bread.

If opportunity shows up, there will always be those that will take advantage of it. I do feel sorry for investors that put their money into those neighborhoods.
I can see stores being built with a counter and clerks and merchandise behind bars with credit/debit card purchases only. Tell the clerk what you want, he rings it up, you swipe your card and he shoves it out to you. Customers won't be allowed past the counter. Like some of our liquor stores used to be.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
They wonder why there are food deserts and soon all retail deserts!

If you let people steal everything there is NO incentive to try to operate a business. It will be Bye Felicia ....

But prosecuting that crime would be, prima facia, anti-black racism, since all the those arrested will be black. Can't have that.
Rem141r: Well said and I wish I had thought of putting it that way!
I nominate you for post response of the week.
But alas it is kalifornicationkopia and I personally don't have any sympathy for anyone stupid enough to live, exist, work or own a business in that schithole.
Sad that
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I blame Soros funding commie district attorney elections.

He has spent more than $32 billion to date, including a whopping $50 million just to the ACLU in 2019. He proudly donates funds to assist BLM and LGBT groups, drug users, sex workers, as well as gun grabbers and anti-American lawsuits.

For years, Soros has also been tied to funding for local district attorney races. He started this funding network considerably around 2015 – mainly through his Open Society Foundation and PACs. His money helped Chicago City Prosecutor Kim Foxx win her election. This woman has now dropped more than 25,000 felony cases to date.
Can't blame the dark folks locally, as we have few. Maybe 1% of our counties population. A couple stores near our high school, however, limit the number of kids allowed in during their wandering about lunch hour. There was not way they could ride herd on groups of 30 or 40 kids hitting the doors at once.
Sure hope this doesn't impact Pelosi's ability to buy ice cream.
Originally Posted by rem141r
san fran and all its politicians can suck satans dick in a lake of fire for all i care.

That's what's on the menu.
If they keep it up there won't be anywhere to get jabbed..
Originally Posted by Hastings
I can see stores being built with a counter and clerks and merchandise behind bars with credit/debit card purchases only. Tell the clerk what you want, he rings it up, you swipe your card and he shoves it out to you. Customers won't be allowed past the counter. Like some of our liquor stores used to be.

That's already been done ....... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumers_Distributing

Consumers Distributing aimed to reduce costs for customers by stocking merchandise in a warehouse-type stocking system instead of displaying them in a costly showroom. Customers made their selections from a catalogue, filled out a form listing the items they wanted, then waited for stock staff to retrieve the items from the warehouse. The business model of Consumers Distributing has been described as "Internet shopping before the Internet".[1]
Originally Posted by hanco

They do it all the time. I can tell you many stories of business that was forced to open branches in rough parts of town.
How dare they end their slave reparations program.

Racists...
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
© 24hourcampfire