Home

Working on form of function research with the Nipah virus. This virus is deadly with a 40-80% fatality rate. Just wait until they leak it to the rest of the world!

Wuhan Lab at it again
Wouldn't be all just be better off if this lab just accidentally blew up? Or a satellite fell on it, or something equally devastating....
(Fingers crossed)
Oh joy....
Quick Joe, send them a few pallets of cash.
Nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure.
If this is true it would pay for all of us to have our affairs in order. This is the sort of thing which could start WWIII.
WWIII is being fought as we speak- it just doesn't look like WWI or WWII, which in their own turn, were not alike.

Those who fight the last war lose the current one. Ask the Polish Cavalry....
Everyone check and see if this chick has you on ignore
Most modern countries have enough of several items that if released could eliminate mankind!

The Depot at Anniston, Alabama burned up enough Biological and Chemical weapons to do it several times over not so many years ago. Who knows what is left at places like Ft. Detrich and other places.

Mike
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/army-scrapping-4-us-chemical-weapons-incinerators/
Send Fauci there to participate in a clinical trial.
we should make working in the wuhan lab 100% fatal
That whole area needs to be sterilized with something in the ten megaton range.
Drop a MOAB on it.
I like the Trump memes and then the very people that use these memes won't take the vaccine that Trump's administration helped develop. lol
Ain't skeeer'd
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Working on form of function research with the Nipah virus. This virus is deadly with a 40-80% fatality rate. Just wait until they leak it to the rest of the world!

Wuhan Lab at it again

The Wall Street Rebel ? Creditable source?

B co 1/502nd after 911 in oct/ nov had 30 days of roving fire team guard duty in Newport Indiana.
Old Dupont munitions plant.
Had 1900 metric tons of Jellified VX agent in giant steel tubes.
Stacked up like lumber with 4x4,s between em in corrugated tin buildings.
They was building a demill plant on the site to chemically reduce it all to a rock salt like base.
That project is long done.
They had the same deal at Blue grass army depot in Ky going on at the same time.
C co went to bluegrass.
After our 30 days they had NG units come and take over and work with the fed police.

Pretty fugged up carrying full blown retard mopp 4, 2 pam cholride, atropine, and cana shots with you on patrol in the middle of conus...

Lots of really big bucks running around the place.
160 180 BC class deer hiding out in woooded areas on the depot.
Surrounded by cornfield usa...
Nipah is a nasty virus.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20210106-nipah-virus-how-bats-could-cause-the-next-pandemic

These include the Nipah virus. Fruit bats are its natural host.

There are several reasons the Nipah virus is so sinister. The disease's long incubation period (reportedly as long as 45 days, in one case) means there is ample opportunity for an infected host, unaware they are even ill, to spread it. It can infect a wide range of animals, making the possibility of it spreading more likely. And it can be caught either through direct contact or by consuming contaminated food.

Someone with Nipah virus may experience respiratory symptoms including a cough, sore throat, aches and fatigue, and encephalitis, a swelling of the brain which can cause seizures and death. Safe to say, it's a disease that the WHO would like to prevent from spreading
Pretty sure we have kinetic energy wpns in orbit.
And focused lasar systems.

Plenty of classified payloads in orbit from rockets and the shuttle over the decades.
'Rods of God" straight through the Three Gorges Dam would keep the Communists to busy to cause much trouble elsewhere.... just a thought .

Originally Posted by 2ndwind
'Rods of God" straight through the Three Gorges Dam would keep the Communists to busy to cause much trouble elsewhere.... just a thought .

Boom chaka laka at about 20,000 mph....
Yeah and the flood would take out millions right away and then the Country would starve because that is where most of their agriculture is ... large industrial area downstream too.... maybe Wuhan?

Ok now I feel kind of bad for the "how to wipe out most of China" post. This perky likeable Chinees woman cooking of all things a post apocalypse breakfast.

I'd be OK with a plan that only wiped out the Communists though.... not sure how that might work.
Nuke ‘em.
Can anyone open this link? Looks like a pay wall.

Wall Street rebel? What is this?
That’s was an interesting fod video, thanks for posting. The 50 yo CRat she opened in another vid was inedible but apparently she’s tried Russian and Japanese MREs too.
Seems a bit creepy that after I made a how to wipe them out post, You Tube started flooding me with clips of an engaging Asian woman (maybe Japanese not Chinese?) who seems to specialize in survival food. Just watched Haitian dirt cookies

Here is her main page.

https://www.youtube.com/c/emmymade
I will wear a mask and be safe.
Here is her military rations section..... looks like she has tested MREs from most Countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW7RHjj5m4U&list=PLkUFQm9t2lDUTkRGfLqVYuJgOi1P3Vt90
Here we go, again.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Quick Joe, send them a few pallets of cash.

Most likely they will be sending cash to Joe or his son.
Robert W Malone, MD
@RWMaloneMD
·
10h
Having been involved in two rounds of reading and helping to edit this book, all I can say is "get it, read it, it will blow you away, you will never see things the same again".

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health...
By Robert Kennedy
(Children’s Health Defense)
Darn Canucks!!!

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3202525/worlds-deadliest-viruses-sent-wuhan-leak-lab-scientists-canada/
There really need to be some "mysterious" and "accidental" fires occurring in Wuhan sometime in the immediate future.
You are a racist pig and that’s why your on ignore
If I recall correctly, this story broke about 60 days ago, and I think it said the NIH was partially funding the WIV research "as a preventive measure in the national interest".
Wuhan is downstream from the Three Gorges Dam. Matter of time. Hope it comes soon enough.
Hmmmm, sounds like a Bill Gates world de-population project.
Nipah will be released just as soon as the ccp is vaccinated against it. You doubt they are working on this?
© 24hourcampfire