Home
Norway: Several killed, injured in bow-and-arrow attack
By Associated Press

STOCKHOLM, Sweden — Several people were killed and others injured by a man armed with a bow and arrow near the Norwegian capital, Oslo, police said Wednesday. They said the suspected attacker was arrested.

Armed with the Robin Hood-style weapon, the unidentified assailant allegedly walked around wreaking havoc on the small town of Kongsberg on Wednesday night, said local Police Chief Øyvind Aas.

“There are several injured and also dead,” the police chief in the town Kongsberg, Øyvind Aas, said at a press conference Wednesday night, according to Norwegian broadcaster NRK.

No details were immediately available on the numbers of dead and injured.

According to police, the suspected perpetrator walked around the city shooting at people with a bow and arrows. He was arrested and an investigation is underway into the motive for the attack.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/norway-several-killed-injured-in-bow-and-arrow-attack/

Good luck commies.

Guy I know robbed a convenience store with one over 20 years ago. He’s still knows as Robin Hood…
Naw…just those with a suppressor
Originally Posted by navlav8r

And magazines over 10 rounds with pistol grips - painted black of course.
Was the attacker a White Norwegian or one of their imported pet niqqers??
Skeen: Oh my goodness - this does NOT fit very well into the "U.N.'s world wide plan on small arms regulating"!
Shame, but it simply points out there is more than "one way" for a deranged individual to spread mayhem and murder.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Be very scared of the indian with 1 bow...
There is no end to the things humans will do!
Originally Posted by las

like rambo 2 gloss black compound?
who chases gooks with a glossy 2" parabolic surface to draw enemy fire?
Was it this guy?

So easily stopped by one armed citizen.
A guy with a Viking sword could cause problems too. Or a guy with a sledge hammer.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Was it this guy?

Lars is pretty darn good
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

He must had had a pile of arrows.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He must had had a pile of arrows.

He killed a pile of people, so he must have.

I used to know a bowman who would do a few stunts at our festivals. His grand finale was throwing an aspirin and shooting it. Like Lars Anderson, he was a point shooter.
Anderson is on a totally different level altogether..
I've never seen anything like that.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
So easily stopped by one armed citizen.

Even easier if the citizen has two arms! 😁
Dayum !!!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Was the attacker a White Norwegian or one of their imported pet niqqers??

LOL
If you know how to shoot traditional bows you can fling quite a few well aimed arrows in short order. No noise either. Put it through the lungs and I bet there would t be much yelling either.
Most have a rather narrow view of exactly what might constitute a weapon. Remember folks robbing banks with cups of tea using an acid threat.
The Biden Administration will shortly announce new restrictions on quivers holding more than 3 arrows. And a black arrow ban.
I’ve read where the UK and Sweden already have knife restrictions so as crazy as it is I could see bands on archery gear. The sheeple refuse to see that there are evil people in the world that will always find a way to hurt and kill. The ruling class use that as a tool to implement bands on anything that they view as a threat to their end game.
I didn't know there was a bow season in Norway.

I see what you did there.

grin
They will send Vlad the impaler to hunt him down and make him a light pole
Originally Posted by PPosey
Was it this guy?

Lars is pretty darn good

Holy Maceral, that's impressive.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by PPosey
Was it this guy?

Lars is pretty darn good

Holy Maceral, that's impressive.

Damn, man, he's almost as good as that elf kid in the Tolkien movies. smile
Originally Posted by las

And those converted to full-auto...
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by las

like rambo 2 gloss black compound?
who chases gooks with a glossy 2" parabolic surface to draw enemy fire?

That waa an old Hoyt Prohunter. All.black.version w orange " Rambo " limb graphic ( think the 1st was silver and "Ram" or " Ram Bow ".

Been a while. Guy had one, when they first came out. 80# shimmed limb pockets it went 98#. Left it at shop for me to shoot. Which I did off and on all day.

Slept like a rock that night LOL

Prohunter was a roundhweeler w big brace height. Good fingers bow.

Think the next movie bow was a Martin and the last a Bear TD recurve, 45#. Nearby shop had one for just under a K

Lengels gun shop had a reg Prohunter, 30" draw 100#. Hangin on wall w " draw at own risk". My skinny azz used to draw it almost straight back. Guys would laugh and then jaws drop when I did it a couple times. Then Id do it left handed too.

Coworker built like a tree bought it, backed it down to 90# and stapled deer to the dirt w it LOL

© 24hourcampfire