Home
Report – OSHA Sends Worker Vaccine Mandate Rule to White House for Review

Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), has submitted the worker vaccine rule to the White House for review prior to publishing as an ’emergency temporary standard’.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-mandate-rule-to-white-house-for-review/
Ah yes the emergency shuffle
Apparently, to get despotic and tyrannical laws in place, all the president needs to do is utter the word emergency. Yeah, I recall that the Constitution starts with, "except in case of emergency."
OSHA, the new CDC
Have a presser, call it a mandate and see how many willingly give up their rights. Screw the constitution....
Sycamore is finally safe.

In ten more years she can go outside.

LOL
Originally Posted by JeffP
Have a presser, call it a mandate and see how many willingly give up their rights. Screw the constitution....

It makes me sick seeing how weak and stupid people are about these mandates that are mostly unconstitutional and against peoples rights. And until the majority of people stand up and say NO this crap is not going away...The problem i see is people want to return to the old normal America so they comply which is the root of the problem. The Commie jackasses are getting what they want and drunk with power.
Unconstitutional.

And they know it.

Keep pushin'.
I will quit, fugg 'em.
Originally Posted by worriedman
I will quit, fugg 'em.

That's an option.
Originally Posted by worriedman
I will quit, fugg 'em.

No. Make them fire you.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Report – OSHA Sends Worker Vaccine Mandate Rule to White House for Review

Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), has submitted the worker vaccine rule to the White House for review prior to publishing as an ’emergency temporary standard’.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-mandate-rule-to-white-house-for-review/

Law made by Govt fiat.
Read the article.

"While this may be seen as disappointing by many, the moment the rule hits the federal register, it will be subject to lawsuits before implementation. Until the DoL/OSHA rule hits the books, the mandate is nothing except a statement of intent."
Ah so. Thanks. Better now. DeSantis again, cocked and ready to fire.
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Only in her full Vulcan Shield Kryptonite repelling rain suit.

Lol.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Read the article.

"While this may be seen as disappointing by many, the moment the rule hits the federal register, it will be subject to lawsuits before implementation. Until the DoL/OSHA rule hits the books, the mandate is nothing except a statement of intent."

This is what I am thinking. It hasn't been contested in court because it was only a suggestion by slow jo. Until it becomes an official mandate there is nothing to contest.
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Sucamore will never be safe from herself....
Gov Abbott signed an EO forbidding company mandates in TX. My company just rescinded their Vaccine mandate. Just notified my crew. They are happy.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by Morewood
Read the article.

This is what I am thinking. It hasn't been contested in court because it was only a suggestion by slow jo. Until it becomes an official mandate there is nothing to contest.

That all correct, but I wouldn't bet much that the courts will strike it down; they have no real history of jerking OSHA up short & in every case of an employer issuing a vax mandate, so far, they have ruled in favor of the employer.

The courts do not hold individual right in very high esteem any more & make far more ruling that allow for gov over-reach than not.

MM
Pelosi has also included in their latest multi trillion dollar giveaway Bill that companies that do not comply can be fined up to $700,000.00 per incident.
The dems and osha can go F _ck themselves !!!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Unconstitutional.

And they know it.

Keep pushin'.

Yep
Unconstitutional.

And they know it.

Keep pushin'.

It's only "unconstitutional" if the courts are willing to say it is.

Otherwise, it will stand as law, & thus, effectively be "constitutional". Or until it's withdrawal is forced by other factors.

This is what the country has come to.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Unconstitutional.

And they know it.

Keep pushin'.

It's only "unconstitutional" if the courts are willing to say it is.

Otherwise, it will stand as law, & thus, effectively be "constitutional". Or until it's withdrawal is forced by other factors.

This is what the country has come to.

MM

Remember Biden said he knew his extension of the moratorium on evictions was likely due unconstitutional but he was going ahead anyway.

Even if the court DOES say X is unconstitutional? Who cares? They don’t any enforcement mechanism. The rule of law is only as good as a society’s willingness to uphold it.
© 24hourcampfire