Home
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/president-bush-host-october-fundraiser-liz-cheney

Updated: September 22, 2021

Former President George W. Bush will hold a fundraiser next month for embattled Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, pitting them against former President Trump and his endorsed candidate to unseat her.

Trump is waging an aggressive campaign against Cheney, whom he has labeled a party-traitor for reasons including her vote in to impeach him over the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Earlier this month, Trump threw his support behind candidate Harriet Hageman to take Cheney's seat.

The event is scheduled for Oct. 18 in Dallas and will be co-hosted by longtime Bush political adviser Karl Rove, and former Texas GOP. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson.

Cheney's father, Dick Cheney, served for two terms as Bush's vice president. The event will be Bush's first foray into the 2022 cycle.
Flop.
Bush= sorry POS
Wtf? Losers for losers globalist assh*les coming out of the closet party fugg'em. Mb
W....genuine POS.
Gonehuntin: I would love to go to that little get-to-gether in Texas and tell bush to his face - "I would not vote for or donate to that back stabbing bitch cheney if she was the last rino on earth"!
I wonder if the idiot entity now known as sacharley will be there?
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
With any luck someone will throw another shoe at him. This time filled with concrete and actually hit him right between the eyes.

There is a special place in hell for that worthless POS!!!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16458845/1
What if you had a fundraiser for Liz Cheney and nobody showed up?
In a contest between B2 and Peter Thiel I would want Thiel holding my fundraiser...
Is anyone surprised?
The best thing that could happen is if she loses in a landslide and that fugging douche fades away into uselessness.
Disappointing that Karl Rove is involved. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised as he served in Bush’s Whitehouse.
I should be surprised, but I'm not
maybe cheyney used to monika W.
Establishment folk doin establishment stuff.

Many of us (including me) got duped on Georgie boy.
Old guard putting on a full court press.
Originally Posted by efw

Don’t forget, the alternatives were Gore and Kerry.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Then they would have to change the official name to "A Biden Rally"

lol
Originally Posted by efw

Guilty as well.
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by efw

Yep.....
Voted for Bush x 2.
Nice of them to hold it in TX, instead if the state she represents. Makes it easy fir all the rich azzholes to stick their noses (dollars) where they don’t belong, just like Hollywood but with BBQ.

Wonder if poor, poor, Pitiful Jebby will show up. It’s about time for him to start raising money for another disastrous run for the White House. He needs a hundred million or so to buy another vicious azz-whooping from DJT. Might toss in acouple of bucks myself just to see it. Be like a cage fight between Madonna and McGregor (again).
Originally Posted by efw

Same here ... duped is a good word. I actually met the POS at a major funspdrwiser, still have his card. He came across as one of the nicest guys you coukd ever meet. Came across as genuine and humble and patriotic to the core. Said all the right things. Sat there in our restaurant with Strom and Lindsey and Floyd (Spence) and seemed like one of us.

But boy oh boy did he turn out to be a massive pile of RINO NWO Globalist POS. Should have known it given who his daddy was. Reagan never liked G.W.

[quote=efw]Don’t forget, the alternatives were Gore and Kerry.

You make a good point and Bush was probably the only one who could have beaten Gore at the time. Steve Forbes didn't have the looks or the personality and South Carolina hated John McCain. Alan Keyes never had a chance although he might have been the best choice in retrospect. SC set Bush on the path to his Super Tuesday mauling of McCain not to mention the amount of money we raised for Dubyah here in SC that week.

What a complete and total POS he ended-up being.
It will be a waste of time and money as there is not a chance she is going to get re-elected here in Wyoming. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I can't believe she has gone that way thinking Wyoming would continue to support her.
George, Jeb, and Liz Cheney are all RINOs! So was the late George Bush.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
GW Bush is a RINO, just like his son Jeb and Liz RINO Cheney!

I think that you have the wrong George Bush. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
GW Bush is a RINO, just like his son Jeb and Liz RINO Cheney!

I think that you have the wrong George Bush. miles

Fixed it. Lol
karl r is also a rino pos
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by 45_100
Then they would have to change the official name to "A Biden Rally"
lol

LOL
I'm sure Bush has a lot of wealthy influential friends here. I hope it's a flop but I'm not counting on it. These are all establishment types and it's going to take a lot to get rid of them. Rove is a favorite of the RINO crowd. He is a regular on Hannity's show representing the Establishment along with Lindsay Graham. I'm starting to hear chirping about Cruz making another run in 2024. I won't support him if he does. What he did to Trump after Jan.6 is unforgiveable.
Originally Posted by SCRooster
I actually met the POS at a major funspdrwiser, still have his card. He came across as one of the nicest guys you coukd ever meet. Came across as genuine and humble and patriotic to the core. Said all the right things. Sat there in our restaurant with Strom and Lindsey and Floyd (Spence) and seemed like one of us.

You were exposed to a politician's charisma. They can switch it on at will and fool a whole lot of people. I was exposed to that phenomenon when I met former House Speaker Jim Wright at the Fort Worth Stock Show one year - instant charisma and warmth. I knew he was a snake-in-the-grass, but he had that charisma that temporarily overcame my better sense and judgement. Sometimes I wonder if these politicians have made a deal with the devil to acquire that level of unnatural charisma.
Originally Posted by MARCEL
Bush= sorry POS

cant stand any of the bushs.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Disappointing that Karl Rove is involved. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised as he served in Bush’s Whitehouse.

Rove is the King of RINOs...
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by efw

Yep.....
Voted for Bush x 2.

had to.....gotta chose between 2 turds ....you try to pick the best ........bob
WOOHOO!!!! Warmongers' convention, from the RINOs that brought us the nation building cluster in Afghanistan and Irag. They should invite Hillary.
bush . . . and at one time I liked/respected the guy.

rove . . . nuff said!
Globalists of a feather .........
Flock ....
© 24hourcampfire