Home
Ok boys and girls, there’s been a spate of hard talk. Let’s see how many hard asses there are.

Don’t post “what you would do if”. Don’t puff up and say “if it was me” etc etc.

Post when you quit or are fired over your employer requiring the kungflu shot. By no means do you need to name your employer. Your word will suffice.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/14/21
I miss Gus, it was great to see Nothern Dave post today.
Damnit Wabi! 😆
Posted By: wabigoon Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/14/21
kaywoody, Bob is a national treasure.
I’m self employed. Not happening.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya
First post in and the dumbass didn’t even read the original post beyond the title. I figured it would at least make one page before retard hour.
Posted By: irfubar Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Brother Gruff, I saw the writing on the wall years ago and set myself up accordingly.... I feel for the people that are between a rock & a hard spot..... time to wake up people!
Posted By: JeffA Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

+1
I’m a small time employer, think 18 employees, as of today if no one quits or O.D.’s.
I can’t even risk drug testing much less mandating vaccinations.
Well BGG, 😆
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon

SWOOSH SOUND

🤦‍♀️

🦫

Wabs, this is what happens when you read with your eyes closed.

LOL

🦫

He’s a putz!
Posted By: NH K9 Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Ok boys and girls, there’s been a spate of hard talk. Let’s see how many hard asses there are.

Don’t post “what you would do if”. Don’t puff up and say “if it was me” etc etc.

Post when you quit or are fired over your employer requiring the kungflu shot. By no means do you need to name your employer. Your word will suffice.

I would, but I don't believe it'll be an issue for me or any of mine. I

George
Posted By: slumlord Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Damnit Wabi! 😆

Ok

So we need a Half-Wit Hero thread?
Was self employed...Didn’t apply to me and my painting partner.

We worked through Covid before the shots were available. Didn’t wear masks unless we were blowing paint.

🦫

Waiting to see how it pans out where I work BGG.. it will be interesting but walking away is not really an option for me
Originally Posted by slumlord
Damnit Wabi! 😆

Ok

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Damnit Wabi! 😆

Ok

🦫

Holy schit!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Waiting to see how it pans out where I work BGG.. it will be interesting but walking away is not really an option for me

Walking away is always an option.......
Posted By: krp Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
I toll alla quail, snakes and scorpions they were on notice to get the jab, they ignored my ass...

Someone wouldn't have to tell me twice I couldn't work, I'd have the boat loaded so fast their JJon would be blown over...

Jobs are for dummies.

Posted By: 12344mag Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

We worked through Covid before the shots were available. Didn’t wear masks unless we were blowing paint.

🦫

Boy, that Paint was a lucky guy........
Posted By: deflave Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

🦫

“Partner”

“Blowing paint”

Just come out of the closet already.

LOL
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Jobs are for dummies.

I cold of atleast did Gary Morris version....instead of the ho....
Contact tracing is paying $20 an hour. Easy work from home, tracking symptoms and entering into an .XLS

But I dont wanna mess up my EBT

and deer season fixin to start
Posted By: rlott Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

Did you quit?
Originally Posted by irfubar

In the interest of open and honest dialog, I would like to, but am not in a position to do so right now. Personal call everyone has to make, we all have our lines we won’t cross. This one only effects me, so I am willing to take the hit in the interest of keeping my family insured and provided for. I could find another gig to make what bills I have, but I couldn’t afford health insurance on my own.

I’m pretty proud of my little sister though, she is. She’s in medical billing and 100% remote, but her company is requiring it so she’s going to walk. And she’s by NO means financially secure.
ButtFugger3000.

In the interest of open and honest dialog, I would like to, but am not in a position to do so right now. Personal call everyone has to make, we all have our lines we won’t cross. This one only effects me, so I am willing to take the hit in the interest of keeping my family insured and provided for. I could find another gig to make what bills I have, but I couldn’t afford health insurance on my own.

I’m pretty proud of my little sister though, she is. She’s in medical billing and 100% remote, but her company is requiring it so she’s going to walk. And she’s by NO means financially secure.

Brother Gruff, my best advice would be to position yourself so in the future you can tell them GFY
How are all these employers verifying vaccination status of their employees?
Posted By: NH K9 Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by deflave
How are all these employers verifying vaccination status of their employees?

My kid is working for Hannaford. He hasn't even been asked.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
ButtFugger3000.

LOL
Posted By: efw Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Shouldn’t it be heroes?

Yeah I’m the hero of the grammar & spelling Nazis…

🦫

Poor old Paint

[Linked Image from globalnews.ca]

Brother Gruff, my best advice would be to position yourself so in the future you can tell them GFY

For a long time I was. But through some decisions I made, and some things beyond my control am not anymore. It’s a bit of a race, my retirement clock is counting down as my employer moves towards my personal red lines that will not be crossed. We’ll see who hits the finish line first. I ceded ground on this.
Originally Posted by efw
Shouldn’t it be heroes?

Indeed. Good call. I too am a grammar nazi, but by the time I saw it I said fugk it lol
Posted By: hookeye Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Family medical mandates me staying in my current job.
It aint bad, it aint good.
Could be better, could be worse.
No mandate yet.

Hell if I could walk Id have done something else way before this wuhan BS.

LOL
Posted By: goalie Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
I'll bet Miss Toot is ready to walk!!!

#fishcamphero
Posted By: Remsen Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Rick Bin is the only Campfire hero. He puts up with everything and only bans Jews.
Self employed, so they can can suck it.

For a long time I was. But through some decisions I made, and some things beyond my control am not anymore. It’s a bit of a race, my retirement clock is counting down as my employer moves towards my personal red lines that will not be crossed. We’ll see who hits the finish line first. I ceded ground on this.

You jabbed, Bro?
First post in and the dumbass didn’t even read the original post beyond the title. I figured it would at least make one page before retard hour.

Saw the word "hero" and stopped reading.

Lol.
Originally Posted by goalie

#fishcamphero

You killed him.... he is walking nowhere.... lmao smile

You jabbed, Bro?

Not yet, but it’s coming.
(that’s what she said)
Putting it off as long as I can, praying there is an injunction or something by my drop dead date. But I’ve basically resigned myself to it.

SWOOSH SOUND

🤦‍♀️

🦫

With landing strip for a forehead.

#fishcamphero

You're more hooked on Toot than John Belushi. laugh

I was reading your original post and thought the same thing except I expected only a couple of "I quit" stories before "closing time" responses showed up. Who knew the very first responder to your premise would be someone who, I can only assume, was drunk.

BillyGoatGruff: What's your favorite kind of beer?

1st Response: I like wearing argyle socks.

LMFAO…😂😂

#fishcamphero

You're more hooked on Toot than John Belushi. laugh

There's a saying: no better friend, no worse enemy.

Let's just say I can hold a grudge and I'm tenacious.

😉
Posted By: 12344mag Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by Remsen
Rick Bin is the only Campfire hero. He puts up with everything and only bans Jews.

Ummmm, awe hell forget it......
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Saw the word "hero" and stopped reading.

Lol.

Haha
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

LMFAO…😂😂

The red lines are just beginning...... gun control for me is the line in the sand

My point was two fold. Firstly, if you are retired, self employed, or whatever it’s really fugking easy for a guy to say what he “would do” and to preach from the pulpit of the sidelines.

Secondly to give legit kudos to guys that made the decision and told em to jamb it Tennessee jim style.
Why can’t you do a religious exemption?

The red lines are just beginning...... gun control for me is the line in the sand

I won’t live in a state that restricts my gun rights any further than MT does. But some guys are happy to, but throw stones at them that decide to get the shot to keep their jobs.

Pretty ironic lol

I won’t live in a state that restricts my gun rights any further than MT does. But some guys are happy to, but throw stones at them that decide to get the shot to keep their jobs.

Pretty ironic lol

Indeed

same

It’s an arrow in the quiver, but ultimately pissing in the wind.

same

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

been wondering what he will do.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

same

Same here.... but they are destroying us by the thousands..... more lines in the sand
Posted By: jaguartx Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Col Travis gonna quit his job. Ha, you think he has a job?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Wifey gave him 2 weeks notice.... lmao

same

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

He has too. Prolly missing sheep hearding in Mt. Dayom, I hope he dont get the jab.

I got an idea he will love. Move to Texas. No jab required. grin

He could help me ground sluce dove. wink

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner.... shocked
Posted By: EdM Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

The tough reality that I got a ration of chitt for a few weeks ago. Quit, let them fire you, sue them...

same

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Why would you wonder that?

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Yep Jag.... not the jab... the blue pill.... no blue pill, no job... hahahahahahahha
Oh crap, I hope Flave can forgive me? smile
For those in a bind i would Goog AFLDS.COM and see if they cant get you a lowyers number who deals with religious exemptions of Nuremberg violations.
Posted By: Region6 Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Got my jab and survived. Get to keep the job. In 8 years, I will retire, 🖕🏿them.
Posted By: Morewood Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
We don't need another hero. - Tina Turner
[quote=tikkanut]

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

Col Travis gonna quit his job. Ha, you think he has a job?[/quote grin]

Yep Jag.... not the jab... the blue pill.... no blue pill, no job... hahahahahahahha
Oh crap, I hope Flave can forgive me? smile

Me too.
He will, in a few years.
Irfu, you know how those hard asses are. Ready to kick ass all day until they get home and then its, "Hey honey, what do you want me to do?" smirk
Irfu, you know how those hard asses are. Ready to kick ass all day until they get home and then its, "Hey honey, what do you want me to do?" smirk

And they ask permission to buy a gun..... I can guarantee you Flave don't need no stinkin permission... smile

I'm no hero. I'm also, however, not one to turn my back on things I believe deeply in, or one willing to sell out my convictions for a paycheck. With my fairly recent actions regarding a gig I kept for better than a quarter century, believe I proved this. Turns out, some folks just can't be bought.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16361194/1

same

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

just curious, doubt you would get it, chit forgot you don't work, never mind.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

I'm no hero. I'm also, however, not one to turn my back on things I believe deeply in, or one willing to sell out my convictions for a paycheck. With my fairly recent actions regarding a gig I kept for better than a quarter century, believe I proved this. Turns out, some folks just can't be bought.

Did you retire or quit?
Originally Posted by Morewood

Truth.

I smoked 25 years and i survived, after lung surgery and by the Grace of GOD (thanks, Father).

Um, this is 24HC. I was expecting all hat and no cattle, not someone with actual convictions.

😯

same

Clarke

AKA Travis

hell ya

just curious, doubt you would get it, chit forgot you don't work, never mind.

OK

Did you retire or quit?

I quit. I'm 15 years away from retirement age, give or take.

Truth.

I smoked 25 years and i survived, after lung surgery and by the Grace of GOD (thanks, Father).

Did they remove 3/4 of your brain in the process?

Did you retire or quit?

Good for you man. Hence the second part of what I referenced earlier. Recognizing them that did walk away over it. Hell after 27 years Id think you’d get some kind of pension.

Kamo, im glad you didnt take the shot. Take care.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

LMFAO…😂😂

I'm slow, please explain the joke.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

LMFAO…😂😂

I'm slow, please explain the joke.

I’m curious as well.
BGG, they had a very generous benefits package and a 9% annual salary addition on top of my 5% contribution in a 403B. After 25 years that compound interest thing and a roughly 10% ROR can do some significant growing. Assuming things don't go completely to hell in the markets by the time I'm retired, even without any additional retirement savings (which isn't going to happen) I should be north of $2M in that investment vehicle alone, so there's that.

I won't lie. Losing the 13 weeks paid time off, a pretty decent salary and the outstanding health benefits hurt, but after some pretty serious soul searching concluded that I wasn't willing to trade future financial security and roll over on this thing, or anything like it. Push came to shove and all employees and students were given the mandate: get vaccinated or lose your job. I chose the latter and resigned. I won't be told what to do with my body by anyone. Except maybe my wife...

FWIW, I'd understand those who decided that they simply couldn't afford to lose their jobs/incomes, due to family or whatever, so I hope I don't sound like it's a one size fits all deal. I know it's not. For me, however, it was time to stick to my guns and hit it. We'll be just fine, and unless I miss my guess, happier and better off in the long run.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

He’s a putz!

Ha. I disagree.
Posted By: Oakster Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
No quitting here, I am already vaccinated and I make too much money at work to give it up over something like this. You guys are crazy!

Did you retire or quit?

Ballsy.. With a family and living in Lieawatha-ville.

Hoping you land on your feet, brother.

Buena suerte.

Truth.

Didn’t Gabby Giffords have that procedure??
Originally Posted by Oakster
No quitting here, I am already vaccinated and I make too much money at work to give it up over something like this. You guys are crazy!

Is freedom more important than money?

Truth.

Didn’t Gabby Giffords have that procedure??

She sharp as a tack.

LOL
Southwest pilots are heroes
I am gonna quit and become a sheep herder.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Looking for love in all the wrong places..... smile

I been married a long time.....
Standing on principle isn’t coming up with a fake vaccine card or conjuring some religious belief to weasel out of it.

Granted, if I was worried about the jab and needed my job for my family, I’d likely do one or both.

The fact is if you’re going to claim it, ya better live it. Tell them why when you give them the Johnny Paycheck.
Posted By: Morewood Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - Kristofferson

Comfortably retired, I answer to no boss or mandates.

That will do it.

Man, I can’t hardly find a leg o lamb at the grocery. Costco is the only one that routinely carries it and it’s never an American product.

What is the market for lamb? All the dune coons we’ve invited over? I know there is a “big” market in South Seattle for it, but face coverings have been huge there for years before COVID.

Sorry Jim.... I blame Beav.... he put that schit in my head....

Sorry Jim.... I blame Beav.... he put that schit in my head....

No...that's the reason I am leaving to become a sheep herder!
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I was reading your original post and thought the same thing except I expected only a couple of "I quit" stories before "closing time" responses showed up. Who knew the very first responder to your premise would be someone who, I can only assume, was drunk.

BillyGoatGruff: What's your favorite kind of beer?

1st Response: I like wearing argyle socks.

LMAO

🦫🤦‍♀️

Man, I can’t hardly find a leg o lamb at the grocery. Costco is the only one that routinely carries it and it’s never an American product.

What is the market for lamb? All the dune coons we’ve invited over? I know there is a “big” market in South Seattle for it, but face coverings have been huge there for years before COVID.

A lot goes into the ethnic market...but mostly it's eaten by Americans in restaurants.

People just don't eat it any more.

There are about 5 million sheep eaten in the US yearly.

Another 5 million are imported yearly to make up the rest.

At its peak, the sheep inventory was 55 million in the 1880's.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
I definitely won't quit, would rather make them fire me. Better chance you'll be able to go after them later. How ever, I have other job opportunities that wouldn't require much adjustment, and have no kids and no debts so much easier for me to make that call. Feel bad for people already stretched thin with people depending on them.
Glad to be free, white and 21. You fugkers are a laugh riot!
More pussies on here than I ever expected.

Next “assault rifle” ban? Golly gee… I mean the kid’s are in travel softball league and we gots the 60” flat screen and a lazy boy so….. I’d hate to fugk all that up over an AR15 that I don’t really neeeeeed, to shoot mah deer this year!

LMAO.

We’re FUGKED as a nation and it’s mostly due to idiots not being willing to stand up and say fugk you to the status quo. Great job dumbasses.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Glad to be free, white and 21. You fugkers are a laugh riot!
More pussies on here than I ever expected.

Glad the moms are standing up to the tyrants at school board meetings.....
I am gonna quit and become a sheep “Pimp”

Corrected.

😬🦫

A lot goes into the ethnic market...but mostly it's eaten by Americans in restaurants.

Was that more for wool? I read recently about the huge demand .mil had for wool in times past. I think it was you that posted it?

Wife’s grandpa was a sheep herder in N NM back in the day. Made a life of it.

I've been retired since September 1, 2009. The only paying job I have done since then is be one of the Santa's at the local mall.
This year I got an email from one of the owners of the photography company that the mall hires for Santa and the Easter Bunny asking if I would still like to be Santa again. I replied sure, but I haven't gotten the Covid vaccine and I don't want to get it. A couple weeks later I got another email stating that the mall requires all Santa's to have the vaccine. I replied to that email, no thanks, maybe next year.
I would be WAY further ahead if I wasn't so damn idealistic and stubborn.

Just thankful that I won't have to decide on this one.....because it would be a hard no.

Hell...we took em out of school so they wouldn't have to wear a mask.

Lost my ass homeschooling...not getting my other stuff done.

Would do it again in an instant.

Doesn't make me a hero. Just hard headed I guess.

Just thankful that I won't have to decide on this one.....because it would be a hard no.

Just Smart.
Posted By: hookeye Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Exs mom is from the old country.
Leg of lamb at Easter is almost good enough to tolerate that bunch the other 364 days a yr.

At least one grocery chain carries it maybe seasonal. Another used to have it all the time it seemed. Way better deli too.

Shut down yrs ago frown

Was that more for wool? I read recently about the huge demand .mil had for wool in times past. I think it was you that posted it?

Yes, wool was the major drive. The meat was not wasted however.

Before centralized feeding operations, railroads and refrigeration, smaller animals were in much higher demand.

Hell, my dad rarely ate beef when he was a kid....and that was in the 40's.

You just couldn't consume that much protein easily before it spoiled.

Makes you rational. Good choice Jim.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Makes you rational. Good choice Jim.

Amen. GOD bless you Big Jim.
A 21 year old girl at Olin Mills dressed up as Santa for our pics. I told her she could sit in my lap. Nerd glasses

36 24 36

Truth.

Hahaha. Yep, and im still two steps ahead of you.,
Posted By: kingston Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

TFF

He’s dumber than dog schit.

Before centralized feeding operations, railroads and refrigeration, smaller animals were in much higher demand.

The sheared sheep werent killed.
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Domestic lamb meat goes at least 30% more per lb than Aussie or NZ. Always has. Best eating commercial lamb in The World.

You jabbed, Bro?

Not yet, but it’s coming.
(that’s what she said)
putting it off as long as I can, praying there is an injunction or something by my drop dead date. But I’ve basically resigned myself to it.

were in the same boat brother, but you already knew it. getting bent over the barrel and uncle joe is giving us the dry $%%^&
Originally Posted by StuckInOhio
I've been retired since September 1, 2009. The only paying job I have done since then is be one of the Santa's at the local mall.
This year I got an email from one of the owners of the photography company that the mall hires for Santa and the Easter Bunny asking if I would still like to be Santa again. I replied sure, but I haven't gotten the Covid vaccine and I don't want to get it. A couple weeks later I got another email stating that the mall requires all Santa's to have the vaccine. I replied to that email, no thanks, maybe next year.

Laughing. Canceling Santa. Lol. smile
Heroes? Times are tuff, they’re scarce.

[Linked Image from cdn.vox-cdn.com]

A shepherd.

I love my Rambouillet year round base layer.
Originally Posted by kingston

A shepherd.

Does ownership matter?
Originally Posted by efw
Shouldn’t it be heroes?

Thank you.
Originally Posted by kingston

A shepherd.

Does ownership matter?

Like Jesus, huh?
Jag is a shepherd of souls.

I used the chinese lung funk to get out about 7 months early. My employer aka scrooge and scrooge co wanted to shed some human overhead costs and offered me a small going away present if I left early.

They took about 7mil in covid bucks and were coming up on a deadline with the furloughed personnel. I should have held out for more money but I didn't know what they were up against with the strings that came with the covid money.

I keep up with some of my former coworkers, so far nothing has been said about forced jabs and scrooge employs way more than 100. They also have .g0v and hospital contracts.

They were/are famous for last minute chit so it may not be over.
Originally Posted by blindshooter

I used the chinese lung funk to get out about 7 months early. My employer aka scrooge and scrooge co wanted to shed some human overhead costs and offered me a small going away present if I left early.

They took about 7mil in covid bucks and were coming up on a deadline with the furloughed personnel. I should have held out for more money but I didn't know what they were up against with the strings that came with the covid money.

I keep up with some of my former coworkers, so far nothing has been said about forced jabs and scrooge employs way more than 100. They also have .g0v and hospital contracts.

They were/are famous for last minute chit so it may not be over.

blindshooter, IMO you were way ahead of the game to take the money and run.

7 months? Nothing.

Putting up with 7 months more of their bulshit? Nah. Take this j.o.b. and shove it.

I guess they don't want Santa to kill off all the kids.
Posted By: Raferman Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
People with the vaccine still spread the virus.
Originally Posted by Raferman

He knows that. He's just a retard.

He knows that. He's just a retard.

Actually, I am intelligent enough to know that its not all or nothing. Thats the mindset of an ignorant child. The vaccinated are considerably less likely to get it and transmit it than the unvaccinated.
Did your daddy tell you that?

That you were smart? He was wrong.

Your buzz word "considerably" means absolutely nothing.

It has no value and isn't measurable.

Yes.

Self employed.

Healthy.

Not anti vaxx, put lots of $hit in my body, but this is not a vaxx.

Never had a flu shot.

Financially independant.

& for freedom, after holding out for more than a year, it's the only reason I got jabbed twice.

My Mum, Dad & Mother-in-law are all approaching their 80's, 2 outa 3 unhealthy ish - All reside in Australia !

frown

I guess I have not been listening to the expert advice of Alex Jones and Mike Lindell to get my information.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

I guess I have not been listening to the expert advice of Alex Jones and Mike Lindell to get my information.

Yeah sure. Don Lemmon and the Mad Cow are real reliable.

You retards wanted to give Cuomo an Emmy........

This going to sound crazy but I tend to listen to scientists and medical professionals.
Like Sanjay Gupta.
Like Sanjay Gupta.

Yeah. Trust the "science".
Posted By: Geno67 Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
I'm waiting for it. We retired very young in 2008, went to school to fight boredom and racked up a slew of degrees (I was a high school dropout and she was a college dropout). Now I'm back at work at one of those jobs everyone hears about but never has. The issue is the owner's wife is a germaphobe and a coward. Her influence caused him to send me home (to work from home) in early 2020 because I wouldn't act right (cower in my home or wear a mask). The number two at the company had heart bypass surgery a month later so I came in for a couple months to cover for him. The owner's wife gave me crap about a measured 6 feet of distance (like that would actually help - you would need 600 feet) one day and I went home. He calls and asks if I'll work from the house rather than quitting and I said sure, bring my stuff to me. That was July of last year. They've done everything but require it. When/if they do, I'll be retired again.

I've always been sort of a "what if something happens" kind of guy so saving, being thrifty and positioning myself correctly in the employment market came very easy. I also took opportunities when they came along because I could afford to lose 6 months income if need be and ended up in a far better position than the vast majority of my peers by the age of 30.

I don't want to be retired again but it won't bother me much if I have to be.
Their science changes daily. TNJim’s a Fuggin’ idiot.

This going to sound crazy but I tend to listen to scientists and medical professionals.

Sure. Like the ones that say we can vaccinate against a cold bug and that think indiscriminately throwing a medicine at a virus WONT cause it to mutate and become resistant at a much faster pace.

Yeah. Keep listening to those guys.

Must be how you stay so fluid in your thinking.....
Is there a way to put people on an ignore list?

Kids are at almost statistical zero real from covid

Kids are at almost statistical zero real from covid

Yes....but there are a lot kids in this country. We must not rest until they are protected from something that they are already safe from.

Think about the shareholders man! Don't they mean anything to you?

Heartless bastard!
Originally Posted by Geno67

Yes.
Click on goalie and Jim conman's name.
Right below the name and signature page is a tool bar.
Simply click "ignore."

After you return to the thread, it should say, "you are ignoring this loser.". 😁

Simple as that.
....and then toggle constantly if you are liberal bitch like Happy Camper.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Yes.
Simply click "ignore."

After you return to the thread, it should say, "you are ignoring this loser.". 😁

Simple as that.

Hell yeah - it's on each user's profile - thanks a ton!

Yes.
Simply click "ignore."

Simple as that.

Go ahead and add me now,

Yes.
Simply click "ignore."

Simple as that.

Go ahead and add me now,

Yes....that would be prudent! laugh
....and then toggle constantly if you are liberal bitch like Happy Camper.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Brazos Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
I assume you mean heroes, rather than "hero's".....
Originally Posted by Brazos

I assume you were too quick to be witty and didn’t realize you got beat a couple pages back. smile
Posted By: lvmiker Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

It appears that reading is a challenge for some and that fear is contagious. Fear of the plague or vaccination is understandable considering the lack of honesty in reporting all facets of the situation. Taking a stand either way is a decision that should be equally respected as only the decider knows the circumstances leading to their choice. Fear of not riding the CF bandwagon is amusing.

To address the essence of the question: When I was working at the peak of my career it was in a position that could not be duplicated elsewhere. I had spent my adult life preparing to be employed in a job that was challenging and rewarding and allowed me to give my 4 kids every advantage. Had making this choice become necessary I would have complied without hesitation or regret.

To conflate the vac mandate choice w/ patriotism or intellect is ignorant. It is certainly an abhorrent govt. over reach but reality sucks. Decide for yourself and respect the decision of others.

mike r
An terrible govt overreach.....but whaddya gonna do?

Amiright??
Posted By: NVhntr Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

Yes.
Simply click "ignore."

Simple as that.

Nothing like advice from the Fire's Pretend Ignore Pussy troll.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

Ask George Washington where that got him.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Yes.
Simply click "ignore."

Simple as that.

Nothing like advice from the Fire's Pretend Ignore Pussy troll.

Crappy hamster should pontificate on how to “Toggle the display of this post” to see it.

😂😂
Originally Posted by lvmiker

It appears that reading is a challenge for some and that fear is contagious. Fear of the plague or vaccination is understandable considering the lack of honesty in reporting all facets of the situation. Taking a stand either way is a decision that should be equally respected as only the decider knows the circumstances leading to their choice. Fear of not riding the CF bandwagon is amusing.

To address the essence of the question: When I was working at the peak of my career it was in a position that could not be duplicated elsewhere. I had spent my adult life preparing to be employed in a job that was challenging and rewarding and allowed me to give my 4 kids every advantage. Had making this choice become necessary I would have complied without hesitation or regret.

To conflate the vac mandate choice w/ patriotism or intellect is ignorant. It is certainly an abhorrent govt. over reach but reality sucks. Decide for yourself and respect the decision of others.

mike r

So we can count Miker in the money over freedom category...... okee dokee
But at least he has his pension and 401K and he can and has beat others over the head here that have not been as financially successful as him..... winning... lmfao
Posted By: Brazos Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by Brazos

I assume you were too quick to be witty and didn’t realize you got beat a couple pages back. smile

Busted!

mike r

But at least he has his pension and 401K and he can and has beat others over the head here that have not been as financially successful as him..... winning... lmfao

I respect your right to make your own decisions. Your opinions...not so much.

I have been unable to perceive from any of your posts any history as a freedom fighter. I may have missed something and if so stand ready to be enlightened. I guess being a verbose inertnet anti-vaccer is, to some, ...winning. LMFAO

mike r
Y'all [bleep] be crazy.

mike r

I have been unable to perceive from any of your posts any history as a freedom fighter. I may have missed something and if so stand ready to be enlightened. I guess being a verbose inertnet anti-vaccer is, to some, ...winning. LMFAO

mike r

Freedom fighting takes many forms these days. Sometimes simply standing on principle makes a difference.... almost always walking the walk versus talking the talk makes a difference.
A truth in life all we can only change ourselves.....
Inspiring others to stand up and maybe inspire them to take steps to change themselves is a noble thing.
You know nothing of me Miker and I believe you pay little attention to my post unless I poke you with a stick....
I have read your post over the years and have heard you berate others less fortunate than you financially....

mike r

mike r

Freedom fighting takes many forms these days. Sometimes simply standing on principle makes a difference.... almost always walking the walk versus talking the talk makes a difference.
Inspiring others to stand up and maybe inspire them to take steps to change themselves is a noble thing.
You know nothing of me Miker and I believe you pay little attention to my post unless I poke you with a stick....
I have read your post over the years and have heard you berate others less fortunate than you financially....

Well that was enlightening...and inspiring. You and blackfart certainly share an inferiority complex. LMAO still.

#walkingthewalkandwinning

mike r

mike r

mike r

Well that was enlightening...and inspiring. You and blackfart certainly share an inferiority complex. LMAO still.

mike r

I am making an effort to not engage in ridicule as it offends many sensitive people here...... but clearly it is the best way for me to address you.... it's all you deserve
Oh and Blackheart has more integrity than you will ever have..... that's important to some people.
Shouldn't you be making your way to the mailbox to get your pension check? Nero fiddled as Rome burnt..... so hop to it skippy

^^^Still uses margarine. ^^^

LOL

LOL

OK, I laughed
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

LOL

OK, I laughed

Me too. Until I realized what it gets used for... sick

mike r

mike r

mike r

I am making an effort to not engage in ridicule as it offends many sensitive people here...... but clearly it is the best way for me to address you.... it's all you deserve
Oh and Blackheart has more integrity than you will ever have..... that's important to some people.
Shouldn't you be making your way to the mailbox to get your pension check? Nero fiddled as Rome burnt..... so hop to it skippy

Ridicule is the best you can do but it is inspiring in an insipid sort of way.Denigrating the integrity of another on the internet is certainly a strong stance and a stalwart display of principle.

You certainly seem obsessed by pensions...which by the way get deposited electronically. People that sit on the floor of their trailer and chip through the ice in their toilets all hate pensions. LMAO

#talkingthetalkandwalkingtothemailboxwhileRomeburns

mike r

mike r

mike r

mike r

Ridicule is the best you can do but it is inspiring in an insipid sort of way.Denigrating the integrity of another on the internet is certainly a strong stance and a stalwart display of principle.

You certainly seem obsessed by pensions...which by the way get deposited electronically. People that sit on the floor of their trailer and chip through the ice in their toilets all hate pensions. LMAO

#talkingthetalkandwalkingtothemailboxwhileRomeburns

mike r

Ridicule is fun and appropriate to use on people such as yourself......

Not necessarily obsessed with pensions.... just the pukes that think they are special because they have them.... funny part is the pension are often paid by the taxpayers and yet the pensioners seem to adopt a sense of superiority because of them.... you fit that mold to a "t"

As for the integrity issue... I was not the one to use the schoolyard name calling.... "blackfart".... how original and mature. I rarely agree with Blackheart's opinion but I respect his integrity and believe he speaks the truth as he knows it..... can't say the same for you....

Your arrogance and sense of self importance is not a quality I associate with integrity..... I have seen the way you treat others you deem "inferior" than yourself.... funny because you think that behavior is effective against me.... maybe if you read more you will understand it is not.

Self made men could care less what an arrogant peon such as yourself thinks.... save your arrogance for someone who gives a schit...

Oh and you are a member of the never post pic's yet run your mouth club.... congrats on that... a trait that is viewed unfavorably around here. But you go girl... it's fun seeing your insecurities on full display.
You are just another internet poser with a big mouth.... GFY
Posted By: Strider1 Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
irfubar, I have not deemed others inferior but you may convince me.

PS, thanks for continuing to contribute to my pensions [plural intended]

#irfubarpaysformylifeofexcess

LOL

arrogant peon mike r

Jim why argue with basically a female, that's like trying to reason with a real female, usually not worth your time
Posted By: BobMt Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/15/21

getting a religious exemption is not standing on principal....unless you are truly against it because of your religion......that's just finding a way out of it....so one can act like they are above others..

It is really a low rent weasel move....bob

LMFAO…😂😂

whats so funny about his comment?.....bob
Originally Posted by BobMt

getting a religious exemption is not standing on principal....unless you are truly against it because of your religion......that's just finding a way out of it....so one can act like they are above others..

Oh, STFU Bob, all they do is lie. Save your high ground Fuggin’ BS for something else. Jeebus 😂

Oh, STFU Bob, all they do is lie. Save your high ground Fuggin’ BS for something else. Jeebus 😂

still the truth sb......no reason to get angry......bob

I’m not angry, but it’s not the time to play that game. He’s not hurting anyone, he’s trying to do what he feels is the best thing for his own health and family.

Speaking only for myself, and only on this issue, it has nothing acting like I’m above anyone. Not sure where you get that. Every shot available was developed using aborted fetal tissue. I’m not ok with that.

If you want to put yourself on a pedestal and judge what the fugk I do and the motivation behind it be careful. Can be a long way down when you get knocked off.

Speaking only for myself, and only on this issue, it has nothing acting like I’m above anyone. Not sure where you get that. Every shot available was developed using aborted fetal tissue. I’m not ok with that.

If you want to put yourself on a pedestal and judge what the fugk I do and the motivation behind it be careful. Can be a long way down when you get knocked off.

I can agree if you aren't a believer the religious exemption is not standing on principle.... I don't agree that it's a weasel move at all
Many people are caught flat footed by this and don't deserve this crap....
I would make an argument and have that they should have seen this coming, but that takes a serious commitment and possible sacrifice to actually do something about it. And that action should have started several years ago. Prepare before the storm
Posted By: BobMt Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/16/21

was not directed at you....was not judging you......actually respect that you will do what you have to do.....so no need for the threat ..bob

I’m not angry, but it’s not the time to play that game. He’s not hurting anyone, he’s trying to do what he feels is the best thing for his own health and family.

my comment had nothing to do at all with bgg......bob

ifurbar.......I agree ......bob

my comment had nothing to do at all with bgg......bob

That's smart.

He is terrifying.

the point I was aiming at came out wrong apparently....could be because my fingers were trembling as I typed....he is the op for gods sake.......bob
Posted By: irfubar Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/16/21

the point I was aiming at came out wrong apparently....could be because my fingers were trembling as I typed....he is the op for gods sake.......bob

Lol ... I simply blame the whiskey myself... wink

Lol ... I simply blame the whiskey myself... wink

No. I met him once.

Presumably sober as well.

I gave him his beef for free...just so he would stop yelling at me.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/16/21
I must have misunderstoud the question?
The chicken shìt move is mandating the vaccine. Anyway to beat them back is a fair technique.
Originally Posted by ironbender
The chicken shìt move is mandating the vaccine. Anyway to beat them back is a fair technique.

agree.....just dont confuse that as standing on principal.........bob
Posted By: deflave Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/16/21

You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means.

then explain how you think I am using it wrong.....bob
I must have misunderstoud the question?

Shocking.

was not directed at you....was not judging you......actually respect that you will do what you have to do.....so no need for the threat ..bob

Bob there was no threat implied or otherwise, just metaphorical. You weren’t really standing in a pedestal were you? smile

BTW I have seen and worked with guys who played the religious card to get out of work, weekends, etc. This is after the fact they were hired and knew the terms of the job, and others had to pick up their shift. I’ve no use for those weasels either.
……bob

You're defining what principle the person is operating under.

These mandates are based on outright lies. Lies that have been proven again and again and again.

If a company wants to take what's yours based on bullschit, give them bullschit back. The proverbial fighting of fires with fire.

These mandates are based on outright lies. Lies that have been proven again and again and again.

If a company wants to take what's yours based on bullschit, give them bullschit back. The proverbial fighting of fires with fire.

you will not get an argument from me on how you view this.....I agree......I still would like to know why aces is ...lamao.....about bgg predicament bob

Bob there was no threat implied or otherwise, just metaphorical. You weren’t really standing in a pedestal were you? smile

BTW I have seen and worked with guys who played the religious card to get out of work, weekends, etc. This is after the fact they were hired and knew the terms of the job, and others had to pick up their shift. I’ve no use for those weasels either.

I know there was no threat implied.....just giving you crap.....I dont envy what you and others are going through....though decisions all around....despite what alot of blowhards say.......bob
……bob

sandbilly.......apology accepted......no need to say more....thank you....bob

The principal principle is to what it takes to not acquiesce. Making it painful for yourself and family does not raise the level of honor. That’s just dumb.
……bob

sandbilly.......apology accepted......no need to say more....thank you....bob

Lol. 👍
Posted By: Tarkio Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/17/21

So you are intimating that vaccinated Santas cannot infect others with covid???

There is some merit to your point.

But, when the guys making the rules, stack those rules against you and you don't have many options. And they put you and your family in peril, then self-imposed rules go out the fricken window. Although it would be great to "stand on your principles" and tell them to shove it. When you are not in a position of power, it can be fairly rewarding to still win any way possible.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/17/21

Truth.

They wanted to but i told them i didnt want to be like you.

They said they understood.
Sandbilly's wife.

You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means.

For starters: "principal" as you use it references either a sum of money invested or borrowed or the leader of a group such as a school principal.
Posted By: slumlord Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/17/21
Mmmm....Iocaine.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/17/21
#Maser
Posted By: deflave Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/17/21

you will not get an argument from me on how you view this.....I agree......I still would like to know why aces is ...lamao.....about bgg predicament bob

I knew what you were getting at.

I’m just thinking resistance and not martyr at this point.

Posted By: irfubar Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/17/21
A thread with a happy ending..... how delightful...... smile

^^^This must mean Beaver jerked him off.^^^

LOl
Posted By: jaguartx Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/17/21
If i had to get the jab, i would be on 4000 - 5000 mg salmon oil a day, a whole aspirin a day for 2 weeks before it, quercitin and bromelain, 10,000 IU D3, 50 mg Zinc Sulfate, 4000 liposomal Vit C, NAC and White Pine Needle Tea.

May God be with any Patriots who have to take it.

LOl

Son of a bitch..... lmao
Hahahaha!

Got you good you fugkers.
Hahahaha!

Slow balls down the middle aren't much of an accomplishment.... wink
Hahahaha!

In Oregon, everything’s an accomplishment.

LOL
Hahahaha!

LOL

Well there is that.....
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: List of Campfire Hero’s - 10/17/21

LOl

Son of a bitch..... lmao

JFC...

I do one little thread on Flavor’s harem of sheep love and the abuse begins.

LMAO

🦫

PS

It’s important to note, I refused to spoon with fubar.
Hahahaha!

LOL

Well there is that.....

Dave says I’m extra funny today.

Dave
Hahahaha!

LOL

Well there is that.....

Dave says I’m extra funny today.

Dave

Dave always laughs at your cock.

LOL

🦫
Funny you mention sheep.... I like the new wheels on the ruckus

Dave always laughs at your cock.

LOL

🦫

Of course.

Everyone laughs when your mom’s in the frame.

LOL
Funny you mention sheep.... I kike the new wheels on the ruckus

^^^Less gay than a SxS.^^^

LOL
Brother Beav has taken up duck hunting..... again .... smile

Brother Beav has taken up duck hunting.....

Taking a break from dick hunting.

LOL

LOL

😂

Brother Fubar, please refrain from tossing up beach ball sized post that Flavor can hammer me with.

Thank you !

🦫

Brother Fubar, please refrain from tossing up beach ball sized post that Flavor can hammer me with.

Kingston say you love “The Hammer.”

LOL
Funny you mention sheep.... I kike the new wheels on the ruckus

^^^Less gay than a SxS.^^^

LOL

If this was from anyone who wasn't a Ruckus rider... I would be hurt and deeply offended.... but it isn't

Soooooo....... gfy smile

If i had to get the jab, i would be on 4000 - 5000 mg salmon oil a day, a whole aspirin a day for 2 weeks before it, quercitin and bromelain, 10,000 IU D3, 50 mg Zinc Sulfate, 4000 liposomal Vit C, NAC and White Pine Needle Tea.

May God be with any Patriots who have to take it.

^^^The Hunter S. Thompson of boring schit.^^^

LOL

LOL

😂

Thank you !

🦫

Sorry bro.... just tryin to deflect a little heat from myself.....

LOL

😂

Thank you !

🦫

Sorry bro.... just tryin to deflect a little heat from myself.....

LMAO

🦫

If this was from anyone who wasn't a Ruckus rider... I would be hurt and deeply offended.... but it isn't

Soooooo....... gfy smile

“Includes a one month supply of BIKTARVY.”

LOL

LOL

Clark says you love a 🤜

😝🦫

LOL

Clark says you love a 🤜

😝🦫

He was just trying to make you comfortable.

LOL

#everybodydoingit
You and your Ruckus will have to get used to this view of Fubar and his baddazz SXS..... smile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wbKa9dQQ1M&feature=youtu.be
I couldn’t watch you two idiots try any longer.

You’re welcome.
Lol.
© 24hourcampfire