Home
Posted By: OutlawPatriot #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
LMAO This schit keeps getting better every day.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1449024141726789635?s=20

Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
LOL someone paged “empty shelves Joe” at the airport.

Posted By: navlav8r Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
Doh! 😁
Posted By: Fubarski Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: KFWA Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
twitter is having fun with that
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

LOL
Posted By: 22250rem Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
BUILD BACK BANKRUPT ! .......
Between all the fugk Joe Biden chants and the hashtag slams, it’s becoming cool to trash this loser. The Republicans can only screw this up, they should just sit back, be seen as the party of freedom and economic prosperity and enjoy the pop culture goodness.
Posted By: efw Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
You will have nothing and you will be happy
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
OutlawPatriot: I prefer "china joe - $80.00 a barrel oil - biden".
Either way he is a sorry son of a bitch - and the American populace is suffering (whether the mainstream media acknowledges it or not!) more and more every day under his administration.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: BobBrown Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
6uild 6ack 6etter
Posted By: BobBrown Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
“Their symbolism will be their downfall”
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
Other day DG was completely out of ketchup.

Not even clover valley house brand.

Had to eat my fries with Mayo.

Sheeeesh!

Gotta stock up at the fast food joints.

hold onto the ketchup packets.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Sheeeesh!

just out of habit we keep about 3 month supply of food in the house, so I tend to have 3 - 4 of whatever we use.

My wife and I talked about what we wanted for thanksgiving and if we thought they would be out of anything we were going to use since all the Thanksgiving stuff is in stock now. So we bought a few items in case there was a run on it as it got closer to the holidays.
Posted By: Raeford Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by KFWA

Sheeeesh!

just out of habit we keep about 3 month supply of food in the house, so I tend to have 3 - 4 of whatever we use.

My wife and I talked about what we wanted for thanksgiving and if we thought they would be out of anything we were going to use since all the Thanksgiving stuff is in stock now. So we bought a few items in case there was a run on it as it got closer to the holidays.

My wife purchased the complete meal last week.
Posted By: Peddler Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
FJB
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by KFWA

Sheeeesh!

My wife purchased the complete meal last week.

given how things are I think more people should probably do that
Posted By: Esox357 Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
Fugging dems!
Posted By: gregintenn Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Between all the fugk Joe Biden chants and the hashtag slams, it’s becoming cool to trash this loser. The Republicans can only screw this up, they should just sit back, be seen as the party of freedom and economic prosperity and enjoy the pop culture goodness.

They definitely should, be we all know damn well they won’t.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/15/21
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: KFWA Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/16/21
and its started...

The holidays are right around the corner and that means looking for the right turkey for the dinner table. But the turkey company Butterball is concerned there may be a shortage in supply this year.

For well over a century, Harrison’s Poultry Farm has been making sure one of Thanksgiving’s most important guests arrives to the family dinner on time.

“Everything that goes into producing turkey has made it harder this year, especially labor.”

Kyle Zimmerman and his brother took over the family business during the pandemic. He says national supply chain issues have increased many costs, but he credits long-standing relationships with small farms for not having an issue with supply.

“We’re placing chicken orders every day. Where turkey orders, we get a few deliveries every week throughout the year and then our Thanksgiving order, we have so much time to plan for it and so do the farms,” Zimmerman said.

Robert Kauffman runs Ho-Ka Turkey Farms in Waterman, Illinois. He says the problem isn’t the turkeys. It’s having the people to dress them – take the feathers off and get them ready to cook.

“I’ve been real worried about getting temporary help for the dressing season,” Kauffman said.

He says he raises about 60,000 turkeys a year, most of which are sold in November. He usually brings in about 100 temporary workers. Right now, he has seven.
Posted By: Peddler Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/16/21
Biteme realizes that his $3.5T garbage can of a spending bill is DOA, so he was out yesterday saying “hey we knew we probably wouldn’t get the whole amount…” pretty please, give me something. You know, you’ll love it.

So on Twitter, they’ve got #BackDownBetter going LOL. Every single time he does or says anything, People see it as a chance to mock him. This is a beautiful thing to watch.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/16/21
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Peddler Re: #BareShelvesBiden - 10/16/21
Shamelessly stolen from Ironbender…

https://twitter.com/Shawn_Farash/status/1448791694900703232

LOL
© 24hourcampfire