Home
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Scheller verdict - 10/15/21
Stu Scheller is docked 5k of pay, given a reprimand and time served.. I imagine that he is ok with that..

What he is probably unhappy with us the continued lack of accountability by Sr. personnel.

Via OAN broadcast.
Posted By: jwleeper Re: Scheller verdict - 10/15/21
You have that exactly correct. I was afraid they would try to make an example from a forreal hero.
Have a great day.
Jim
Posted By: OldHat Re: Scheller verdict - 10/15/21
I wonder if what he recently said about trump and all the money Eddie Gallagher raised for him had anything to do with his sentencing. BTW - Gallagher offered every contributor their money back in full after Scheller said what eh said.

Scheller does not seem to be what we first thought.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Scheller verdict - 10/15/21
I think he stood for accountability. What I’ve seen is a junior officer makes a mistake he is held accountable.
Without a doubt in this case ( Afghanistan) serious mistakes were made. No accountability. Hasbeen
Posted By: ironbender Re: Scheller verdict - 10/15/21
Head shed didn’t want to make a martyr of him.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Scheller verdict - 10/16/21
ya don't f-uck with the ucmj. this ain't kansas anymore when you got that mf'er hanging over your head.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Scheller verdict - 10/16/21
Originally Posted by OldHat
I wonder if what he recently said about trump and all the money Eddie Gallagher raised for him had anything to do with his sentencing. BTW - Gallagher offered every contributor their money back in full after Scheller said what eh said.

Scheller does not seem to be what we first thought.

Gallagher also recently defended Scheller's comments about Trump, saying that Scheller was under duress, etc.
© 24hourcampfire