Home
Let's not hold our breath on this one either. Rules are for the "Untermenschen" like us.

https://www.oann.com/ethics-complaint-filed-against-jen-psaki/
Reivertom: Now that I am up off of the floor and have quit laughing I simply must ask you - what universe do you live in?
I think, NOT holding your breath, is a valid observation though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Just ONE ?🤬
this is so stupid as to be non newsworthy
She's bulletproof. Vulcan Shield, in fact. Even with that little red temper sticking out. smile
Nothing will happen to that snarky little Lying Bitch. 😡
Reminds me so much of Baghdad Bob, except that he was better looking. whistle
Originally Posted by jnyork
Reminds me so much of Baghdad Bob, except that he was better looking. whistle

LOL. She is one ugly bitch, for sure.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
this is so stupid as to be non newsworthy

Not if you ever worked for the Federal Government. The Hatch Act is taken serious for the "little people".
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Reivertom: Now that I am up off of the floor and have quit laughing I simply must ask you - what universe do you live in?
I think, NOT holding your breath, is a valid observation though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Not sure where you're going with this. Do you really think if a low level Government employee violated the Hatch Act this blatant in the public arena, their boss would just ignore it? I guess in your universe you never worked in the Federal Government. We had this crap in every ethics training. Only the "little people" have to follow rules. The so-called "elites" look at us like the English used to look at the Irish....and some probably still do.
Because "no administration is above the law"...... GMAFB. here in America nobody is above the law. It's just that some people don't get prosecuted and others do. It'll probably get the old "There's nothing here that any reasonable prosecutor would pursue" treatment. Now move along, folks; there's nothing to see here.
This is so crazy!
Psuki wouldn’t know Ethics if it bit her in the ass. 😡
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That's Crazy Old Joe's job.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That's Crazy Old Joe's job.

No doubt!
© 24hourcampfire