Home
I hope it isn't her death warrant. She tested positive yesterday. Went to check on them today, 104 degree temp and 88%o2. She's paralyzed and only has 20% lung function. I didn't have a choice.

Oh and she's vaccinated
Damn. Prayer sent.
Fugg......

Good luck to her!
not good news. I'll be praying for your Mom's complete recovery. Keep us in the loop
Sure hope she pulls through
Sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and your mom both.
Sure hope she makes it. My mom had covid at age 93, was not hospitalized and survived after a couple months of illness. She was not vaccinated at the time. But at the advice of her doctor is now vaccinated.
Prayers for her recovery from Southern Oregon...

I'll be rooting for her to beat this Chinese Crud Virus....
Prayers sent !
Thanks. I appreciate it. Wife just went to hospital to check on her. My dad has covid so he couldn't go.

Most folks survive just fine from this flu bug but others.....
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Thanks. I appreciate it. Wife just went to hospital to check on her. My dad has covid so he couldn't go.

[/color]Most folks survive just fine from this flu bug but others.....[color:#CC0000]

Man...that ain't no schit.
Dam sorry brother,. Prayers sent!
Best of luck
We sent my mom to the hospital with covid back in mid January. She died in Feb. Hope they do something to treat her other than just Remdesivir and intubate. Good luck.
She was on the list for monoclonal antibodies treatment. Even though she's in the ER she can still get it. Once admitted she can't. Mom has brain damage also (bad accident) so hopefully my wife pushes it before she's admitted
Have them give her PepcidAC (supports immune sys, helps cytokines), Bitter Melon (kills viri), Ivermectin (kills viri), a nicotine patch (suppress cytokines), and one 20 minute sedation per day of propofol (many things). This information is right from government websites, they know how to kill it.

This photo was in one of their articles

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Prayers sent
Prayers for Mom Joel.
Best of luck
I hope it isn't her death warrant. She tested positive yesterday. Went to check on them today, 104 degree temp and 88%o2. She's paralyzed and only has 20% lung function. I didn't have a choice.

Oh and she's vaccinated

Very sorry to hear about your Mom Joel. She's in good hands......
Very sorry to hear this about your mom. We'll keep her in our prayers.
Not good news at this point, hope it get's better and she makes a full recovery.
Joel ,

Prayers for your Mom , hang in there fine lady ! ! ! ! !
Sorry to hear about the tough road ahead for her, Joel. Sending up a prayer that the Lord sees her through it. Hope you find a treatment your family is at peace with and is effective.
I took another ambulance ride to hospital with 104 in July. Spent 5 days in hospital. Fever broke on day 4 and went home the next. No intubation....just some nasal oxygen for a couple of days . Hope your Mom gets well soon.
She kinda brought this on her herself. Because of the fact she has an O2 bottle and other things at the house because of her pre existing conditions. She refused cuz the O2 dries out her nose. I basically told her fine, you can be either a stubborn bitch and go to the hospital or take care of this at home.

She's in the hospital
She's gonna get the oxygen....lol
Sorry to hear the news. I hope she recovers fully and quickly.
Not her fault man... we're all gonna get it. Some are just better equipped to handle it. God bless your family.
Wife just got ahold of me and she's not allowed to see my mom in the ER due to the covid scare. She said she told them we want treatments done before admitting. I guess we will see.

No reason my wife can't see my mom, Fugging hospital is using the scare.,.
They are the devil!

Oh and she's vaccinated

I've never heard of paralysis with covid, but I know two people personally who suffered strokes following the later.
I will pray for your Mom right now.
I hope that she recovers right away.
She was on the list for monoclonal antibodies treatment. Even though she's in the ER she can still get it. Once admitted she can't. Mom has brain damage also (bad accident) so hopefully my wife pushes it before she's admitted

No bueno, man. She needs an advocate.

Hoping for the best.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Oh and she's vaccinated

I've never heard of paralysis with covid, but I know two people personally who suffered strokes following the later.
I will pray for your Mom right now.
I hope that she recovers right away.

My mom has been paralyzed for the last 10 years. Getting run over by a Peterbilt usually doesn't end well. Since covid is generally a respiratory issue and she has basically very little lung activity, she could be hosed. Plus she's a stubborn old broad.
Stubborn is a damn good trait to have when it comes to covid.

Sorry I didn't know that from your first post.
She's survived far more than I would have. Your Mom sounds like a tough lady. I will trust the Lord that He pulls her through this close call too.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Sorry I didn't know that from your first post.
She's survived far more than I would have. Your Mom sounds like a tough lady. I will trust the Lord that He pulls her through this close call too.

No issues man. I didn't give all details in my first post. Old lady is strong. Accident paralyzed her, she got mersa in the hospital so they had to amputate her legs. Multiple stays in the hospital cuz of respiratory issues but she stills tell the reaper to go fug himself.
Prayers from south FL for your Mom's quick recovery, Joel.
Best of luck to OP and his family.
She kinda brought this on her herself. Because of the fact she has an O2 bottle and other things at the house because of her pre existing conditions. She refused cuz the O2 dries out her nose. I basically told her fine, you can be either a stubborn bitch and go to the hospital or take care of this at home.

She's in the hospital

sounds like my mom!

Hope she pulls through . Pneumonia is bad for the elderly
Joel/AK: Praying for your moms recovery this is a sad situation.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Joel my wife and I will pray for your mom, and you whole family. We know how much your parents went through.

Oh and she's vaccinated

Sorry to hear of your Mom's troubles. She has my best wishes for a full recovery. May all of your family have their troubles eased.
Praying for both of you.
Prayers sent for Mom, Dad, you, your wife and other family & friends.
Positive thoughts headed your way
Prayers for your mother, Joel.
Thanks everyone.

Picked her up last night, actually this morning. Hospital was full. Since she has her own o2 machine at home, she has the means to keep her oxygen level up.

I asked ER staff if hospital was full cuz of covid, they said no.

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
Always good to be home
Glad to hear it, Joel.
Thoughts and prayers going out for your mom Joel. Hopefully she'll have a speedy recovery.

I haven't seen any rhyme or reason as to how people recover from covid. Healthy (relatively speaking) people cicum to the virus, some with multiple comorbitities survive with little to no long term negative effects. It's crazy...
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Thoughts and prayers going out for your mom Joel. Hopefully she'll have a speedy recovery.

I haven't seen any rhyme or reason as to how people recover from covid. Healthy (relatively speaking) people cicum to the virus, some with multiple comorbitities survive with little to no long term negative effects. It's crazy...

You ain't joking AJ. I'm immune compromised due to meds and a few days of mild flu symptoms then I was in a stand looking for deer.

It's the flu....
Prayers for your mom's recovery, Joel. Glad to hear that you have her home where you can at least be together.
In august I lost a life long friend , not to covid but to a lack of care and to over medicating from this hospitals treatment policies . be glad you were able to get her home. we will keep your mom in our prayers .
Sorry to hear jar. No excuse for that kind of treatment, or lack of treatment
I'm glad she's home Joel.

Did she receive the monoclonal Antibodies? Also I wanted to mention they make a Bubbler that injects a mist of water into the oxygen so it doesn't dry your nose and sinuses out.
She's on the list for monoclonal antibodies treatment. Hopefully we will get a call Monday from scheduling to get her into Blodgett for it. That IV did wonders for me
Thanks everyone.

Picked her up last night, actually this morning. Hospital was full. Since she has her own o2 machine at home, she has the means to keep her oxygen level up.

I asked ER staff if hospital was full cuz of covid, they said no.

that's good. She's much better at home. Hospitals are morgues now. Thats great she can get the mca's
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

You ain't joking AJ. I'm immune compromised due to meds and a few days of mild flu symptoms then I was in a stand looking for deer.

It's the flu....

What meds make you immunocompromised?
They say it's humira and methotrexate. It's in my records at least.
She's on the list for monoclonal antibodies treatment. Hopefully we will get a call Monday from scheduling to get her into Blodgett for it. That IV did wonders for me

I find it sad they are burning a day or more off the clock for her monoclonals.
Considering she from own stubborness burned off a few extra days already on the front end.

The optimal window is about 4-5 days from the earliest symptoms.
They say it's humira and methotrexate. It's in my records at least.

Yup those will do it.
Glad she is doing better and that she is home. Prayers sent.
Originally Posted by slumlord

I find it sad they are burning a day or more off the clock for her monoclonals.
Considering she from own stubborness burned off a few extra days already on the front end.

She's a stubborn bitch. That's why I love her...lol

Next time you create a new Sockpuppet make it Dr.Slumlord.

I asked ER staff if hospital was full cuz of covid, they said no. [/quote]

Good deal on her getting out. Hospitals are being called full around here because of the staffing shortage not that the beds are all taken up.
Originally Posted by JeffA

You look up medical self advocate in the dictionary you will find Slumlord.

What the hell is wrong with these people? They can give it to her in the emergency room. Where was this?
NOCH. I asked but said they couldn't. I think the ER staff is as frustrated as I was
Glad she's better.

Worry about my 81 yo mom. She had rheumatic fever as a kid, two artificial valves, and has about 50% pumping efficiency. She gets lung congestion quite easily.
If she gets any worse at all run her to Zeeland hospital, my boy and his girlfriend both received them there.

Good Luck.
Thanks. Info I will remember
Praying for your Mom.

There is hope, last year this time my 90 year old Dad got covid. He had COPD so I was sure it was the end. He recovered from the covid.
I'll Pray as well.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by JeffA

You look up medical self advocate in the dictionary you will find Slumlord.

I wonder what you find when you look up slumlord.
Holy Cow.........................Prayers from here.
Best wishes & hope that your Mom recovers; not much fun dealing with though.

MM
Prayers on the way
If she can get an oxygen generator for her use at home it has a canister that you fill with distilled water to keep the air moist.

I have had one for 3 years and it does work better than the bottles with a mask.

Sometimes i only hit it for an hour or so and it helps recover from the SVT attacks i get from time to time.

It came from the same place that has the bottles.
Joel, your mom will be in my thoughts!
Your momā€™s w tough old bird. If she can survive MERSA and being paralyzed for ten years, then she can beat this. Prayers for her.

FYI, I wouldnā€™t send my worst enemy to NOCH. I say that even though both my boys were born there. They missed a grapefruit size cancerous tumor my wife had. 3 times. Sent her home from ER each time. Told her to ā€œride it outā€ even though she was doubled over in pain crying. The last time, I demanded a CT scan. All the sudden we got all kinds of attention and an ambulance ride to DeVos. Which is where I recommend your mom go.

If sheā€™s too stubborn, then ask for Dr Patel at NOCH. Heā€™s the pulmonologist there. He should be able to get the MAs. Dr Walters is the head ER doc. I shoot with him. He might be able to get them too. Good luck!
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Your momā€™s w tough old bird. If she can survive MERSA and being paralyzed for ten years, then she can beat this. Prayers for her.

FYI, I wouldnā€™t send my worst enemy to NOCH. I say that even though both my boys were born there. They missed a grapefruit size cancerous tumor my wife had. 3 times. Sent her home from ER each time. Told her to ā€œride it outā€ even though she was doubled over in pain crying. The last time, I demanded a CT scan. All the sudden we got all kinds of attention and an ambulance ride to DeVos. Which is where I recommend your mom go.

If sheā€™s too stubborn, then ask for Dr Patel at NOCH. Heā€™s the pulmonologist there. He should be able to get the MAs. Dr Walters is the head ER doc. I shoot with him. He might be able to get them too. Good luck!

I'm not a fan of NOCH either but she likes that place cuz it's rarely busy. I guess GR was full and not taking any non-critical.

I know Patel. I was seeing him for a time when I got my fungal infection in my lungs. Nice guy
Good luck and best of outcome wishes to your family Joel.
Appreciate everyone's well wishes. She having a rough day but atleast she's staying on the bottle and using some nasal spray.
Prayers for your Mom and family, Joel?
She took a turn for the worse. Back in ER yesterday. She's in ICU but she is stable. Pneumonia and fluid around the heart. Doctor doesn't sound too optimistic.

Thoughts and prayers sent.
Prayers that she is at peace and in no pain.
Thanks. Stopped by their place a couple days ago. First time I seen her with a defeated look on her face. She stopped drinking and eating. Almost had to use a baseball bat to get water and and a bottle of ensure into her.
I'm Praying.
Joel - fingers crossed for your mother.
Very sorry sir... Hope she recovers soon........
Hoping for the best.
Sorry to hear, thoughts your way.
Don't think she's gonna survive this one. She's had pneumonia before, after their car accident that paralyzed her her heart was so beat up the doctors issued a DNR. She survived that.

Being on a ventilator now with basically 20%lung function...whole new complication.

Appreciate the thoughts and prayers. She's a tough ole broad and I hope she still has the will and fight in her
May she rest with our Lord, when the time comes.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Prayers for your Mom and family, Joel?

This.
Amen
Don't think she's gonna survive this one. She's had pneumonia before, after their car accident that paralyzed her her heart was so beat up the doctors issued a DNR. She survived that.

Being on a ventilator now with basically 20%lung function...whole new complication.

Appreciate the thoughts and prayers. She's a tough ole broad and I hope she still has the will and fight in her

Doesnt sound good. Sometimes people get tired of fighting and decide there is a better place to be.

God bless.
Prayers sent for your Mom and family.

WS
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Doesnt sound good. Sometimes people get tired of fighting and decide there is a better place to be.

God bless.

I think she's at that point.
Sorry to hear of your Mom's turn for the worse. Prayers sent.
She's sepsis and her white blood count is 10x's her normal.
Still praying
Thats saddening. Prayers sent!
I'm really sorry Joel.
I'm sorry to hear of your mom's turn for the worse, Joel. Prayers for her and your family.
Prayers
Sorry to hear this. Prayers coming
We stayed with my mom for about 1 1/2 years as she fought pancreatic cancer.

You are a good son for doing all that you can for your mother.

May Peace and Blessings be upon you, her and your family as you help her in every way that you can.
Weā€™re never guaranteed tomorrow but we believers know who holds tomorrow. God Bless your mom and your family. Prayers from wife and I.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

May Peace and Blessings be upon you, her and your family as you help her in every way that you can.

We moved from AK back to MI to take care of her. First time our hands are tied and nothing we can do.

I'm a realist and can't see a good ending. Can't even be with her cuz of the scare.

My focus now is my dad, they have been married 55 years....
Wow. I'm so sorry and I hope she pulls out of it. You're a good kid for thinking of your dad.
Best of luck. Dealing with our elderly and sick parents is certainly a tough situation.
Did she every get her appointment for those monoclonals ?

I cant believe they were going to have to make her wait and burn those couple of days.

I would have got on the phone and every place I could, Ifā€™n I had to drive 400 miles over night to another major pop center I would have.
Did she every get her appointment for those monoclonals ?

I cant believe they were going to have to make her wait and burn those couple of days.

I would have got on the phone and every place I could, Ifā€™n I had to drive 400 miles over night to another major pop center I would have.

As far as I know ..no. stubborn bastards. We gave them various options on where to get the treatments, even made an appointment but they ignored it . Now she's in ICU on a ventilator.

Old people are stubborn. We just went grocery shopping for my dad. He's old school pushing 80. No emotion, he could be shot 7 times and tell you he's fine. Frustrating.
I let my mother slip away, dad was overwhelmed and exhausted from caring for her

She was on lots of psych meds and was physically failing too. But only due to a few small things that piled up abruptly. Which I think could have been resolved.

Thinking back now, I would have sacked her up like the A Team did BA Baracus and stuffed her in a van and hauled her to Mayo Clinic. She was stubborn too but 55 was too young.
Iā€™ve been thinking about your mom since reading this a few days ago and you have all been in my prayers. Iā€™m sorry to hear that your mom has taken a more serious turn. I donā€™t have the words to express my sympathy. I lost my mom to sepsis a few years ago. It was a total shock to us since one minute she was doing great and the next we were discussing disconnecting her from the ventilator.

May God give you all peace and comfort.
Pulling for your mom. I hope she can beat this also.
I hope she pulls it out.

In hindsight and not trying to be a butt. However an older person semi invalid state in a sick condition with fever, might not be the best person to medically advocate for herself.

I wish her comfort.
Prayers renewed from here, Joel.
lets hope for the best Joel. Sorry to hear about the downturn.
Praying for your mom and the family, right now.

We moved from AK back to MI to take care of her. First time our hands are tied and nothing we can do.

I'm a realist and can't see a good ending. Can't even be with her cuz of the scare.

you must have a good wife if she is helping you out with all this.....bob
I pray for her, I just got from a 3 week hospital stay 3 days ago , things didn't look to good for me at first but with the help of some galliant nurses managed to make it. I hope your mom does as well
Originally Posted by BobMt

you must have a good wife if she is helping you out with all this.....bob

My wife is the Rockstar. Between her and my sister my folks probably would have died a long time ago.

As for advocates, my parents don't say shidt when we make a call.

My dad has serious survivor guilt cuz he came out better through the whole accident thing. He knows my mom hates hospitals so hes not so quick to call for help.
Prayers for Mom Joel.
Joel, iirc, im pretty sure not letting you visit her is a violation of the 2000 HCA.
Best wishes to all of you.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Joel, iirc, im pretty sure not letting you visit her is a violation of the 2000 HCA.

Right now, atleast here, it's 1 person per patient and that 1 person only. Not 1 at a time. They are using the scaredemic to it's full potential. You say anything and security is called and you break out in handcuffs.

It's bullshidt.

Right now my sister is going through her doctor friends to let us go up otherwise my dad is the one on the list.
The medical community has sold its soul for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver over this Covid schit. Doctors are wipingā€™ their asses with the Hippocratic Oath that they took; their ethics donā€™t mean Jack Schit anymore when it comes to money.
Prayers sent.
Update: Weds they didn't think she had much brain activity. Off of sedation but no response to any stimulus. They did tests that night.

Dad went up Thursday, still pretty comatose but brain tests came back good. That night still same, nothing.

Today ( Friday) my dad went back up and vent was out, she was awake and aware. She could wave and squeeze hands, weak but still.... She tried to talk but I'm sure having a tube shoved down her throat didn't help.

Whatever they did, I want it for Monday mornings.

She's 1 tough old broad whose stubborn.

I appreciate the the thoughts and prayers. She could crash again but atleast now they can focus on her other issues.
I'll Pray again.
Great news!
Awesome news, Joel. Tough little girl.
Update: Weds they didn't think she had much brain activity. Off of sedation but no response to any stimulus. They did tests that night.

Dad went up Thursday, still pretty comatose but brain tests came back good. That night still same, nothing.

Today ( Friday) my dad went back up and vent was out, she was awake and aware. She could wave and squeeze hands, weak but still.... She tried to talk but I'm sure having a tube shoved down her throat didn't help.

I appreciate the the thoughts and prayers. She could crash again but atleast now they can focus on her other issues.

I'm tickled to read this, Joel. I hope she comes out if this even tougher.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
I pray for her, I just got from a 3 week hospital stay 3 days ago , things didn't look to good for me at first but with the help of some galliant nurses managed to make it. I hope your mom does as well

Actually I believe it was the nurses in my mom's case also. No offense to the dr.s but the nurse know what goes on.

I'm glad she's awake now.
It's hard for old folks to detox the sedation.
It's harder yet for some doctors to decide to remove the tube.
Praise the Lord and thank Him for your Mom! Sounds like she's going in the right direction.
Please Keep posting and we'll keep praying.

Best to her.

HC
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Don't know if she can get much tougher. They gave her a 3% chance of surviving her accident. No one was optimistic about her in this case. Their has been other issues that gave great concern also over the years also.

At the very least she should go buy some lottery tickets. My wife called her a cat, definitely 9 lives.
Thank you, Father, for hearing or prayers. In Jesus' name. Amen.
That great news
Glory be to God!

Awesome news Joel. I'm really glad she's doing better.

Women of that generation and previous generations were much tougher

Don't know if she can get much tougher. They gave her a 3% chance of surviving her accident. No one was optimistic about her in this case. Their has been other issues that gave great concern also over the years also.

At the very least she should go buy some lottery tickets. My wife called her a cat, definitely 9 lives.
Originally Posted by ribka

Women of that generation and previous generations were much tougher

Your not joking ribka. When the flight crew that picked her up at her accident found out she survived they visited her and gave her some wings. They couldn't believe she got ran over by a semi and was pushed through 6 cars in front of her and she's bullsidting with them. They seen the scene and thought it was a fatal. I seen the truck and almost had a meltdown ( semi was also totalled)

She's gonna go out on her terms, not a doctors
Wow. Your mama is one tough cookie, Joel. Makes me smile to know she's shaking a forefinger in mortality's face. Everyone loves a fighter!
Prayers sent from N.C.
Prayers won't stop..
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Outstanding...

Living life on HER TERMS...

Beautiful woman.
I want to thank everyone for the prayers and wishes.

She crashed again and whispered this last Sunday she didn't want to live like this so we issued a DNR last Sunday.

Monday they through her on a ventilator. I asked the doctor what part of DNR he doesn't understand. He said he made the call. Discussion didn't go well and still pissed.

They turned the machines off Tuesday evening after some family flew in. And she died a couple hours later.

Best thing for her.
So sorry to hear this.

She crashed again and whispered this last Sunday she didn't want to live like this so we issued a DNR last Sunday.

Monday they through her on a ventilator. I asked the doctor what part of DNR he doesn't understand. He said he made the call. Discussion didn't go well and still pissed.

They turned the machines off Tuesday evening after some family flew in. And she died a couple hours later.

Best thing for her.

Bless You and your family... for all of the work.

Godspeed for your mother.
May The Good Lord look after her.
I'm sorry for your loss, Joel.
Heartfelt condolences.
RIP Mom.
Very sorry for your loss.
Im sorry for your loss!
Sorry for your loss.

Best thing for her.

still on her own terms......you have to respect that....bob
Sorry for your loss, especially going into the holidays.
Moms gotta be one of the harder goodbyes we say in this world

Condolences Joel, sorry her Doc had to make this harder than it already was
RIP to your mom, Joel. So sorry for your familyā€™s loss. Even at the end, mom was leaving a legacy of toughness and dignity
Sorry for yours & your families loss. May she rest in peace.
Sorry for your loss. I've been there. Time is your friend.
Thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

She's happy now. She always said she was gonna have big heart to heart with the Lord on why some people get taken early and then she's going dancing.

She knew she had a good life and raised a good family. She was ready to walk again
Sorry for your loss, at least she was able to make the call herself. I admire her courage there.
Sorry to read this, Joel. May she RIP.
Heart breaking scenario to read. Very sorry for your loss.
Deep condolences....................losing a mother like that is never easy no matter the circumstances.

Mine went a similar route from different causes & even when you know it's inevitable, it's still hard to come to grips with when it happens.

MM
My condolences to you and your family.
So sorry to hear this, Joel.
Sincere condolences.

She is in her reward for a hard life lived.

May those left behind find some peace in the coming days... amen

Kent
I feel sorry for whoever she talks to in heaven. Besides the thing about some are taken to early and POS's live forever. When she finds out she was listed as covid as cause of death, she's gonna come unglued.
My heart felt wishes for your family.
Sorry Joel, may she RIP and may your family heal quickly.
Big bummer Joel.

Condolences and

Godspeed Mom!
My condolences!
Sorry for your loss Joel.
God Bless Mom!
Thanks. It's the way it's supposed to be. Most here have gone through the same thing. We are supposed to bury our parents, not them burying us.

Her terms, not gonna argue
Rest in peace.
Sorry for your loss, Sir, but she must have been a real treasure while you had her.
My condolences to you and your family.
Prayed for you and your family. Sounds like she was a woman of faith and I believe she is with the Lord and happy.

Oh and she's vaccinated

She'll probably get pretty good care. Around here, if you aren't vaxxed, the doctors basically [bleep] you. Lawsuits are flying like cat hair!
The Fauci flu strikes again...sorry to hear....
Condolences and prayers for the family.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Oh and she's vaccinated

She'll probably get pretty good care. Around here, if you aren't vaxxed, the doctors basically [bleep] you. Lawsuits are flying like cat hair!

You need to read some more of the thread.
RIP!
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Oh and she's vaccinated

TLDR; Any posts in particular?

OK. Found it. frown
Sorry Joel! God bless your mother & family! frown
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Oh and she's vaccinated

TLDR; Any posts in particular?

OK. Found it. frown
Sorry Joel! God bless your mother & family! frown

Thumbs up Brother
Thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

She's happy now. She always said she was gonna have big heart to heart with the Lord on why some people get taken early and then she's going dancing.

She knew she had a good life and raised a good family. She was ready to walk again

Your mom was a heck of a woman!

Sorry for your loss.

P
Sorry to hear this Joel.

May she RIP.
Sorry to read this. But she's not in pain. RIP
Sorry for your loss
Sorry to hear this as well Joel. I just dodged the bullet myself. Got the 2 shot Pfizer VAX a couple months ago and last week in Texas I ended up in the ER with COVID. They gave me the antibody treatments and that plus the vax helped ameliorate they symptoms by quite a bit. Im 69,overweight and " At risk" but it all went as well as could be expected.Im sorry your family can't say the same.
šŸ˜¢

Condolences to you and your family.
Sorry for your loss. Lost my Mom 3 and a half years ago. Still miss her every day.
Sorry to hear of your loss. May she RIP.
My condolences to you and your family Joel/AK. May she rest in peace.

I've been there Joel and know that's a kick in the stomach.
So sorry about your Mom.
May the Lord comfort you and your family.
Thanks. It happens to most of us, still tough

1 good thing we are finding homes for her equipment. Alot of families can't afford things so we are passing it on. Hell her new wheel chair she got last year was 45K.. gonna hit the VFW next week to see if a vet needs something
Thanks. It happens to most of us, still tough

1 good thing we are finding homes for her equipment. Alot of families can't afford things so we are passing it on. Hell her new wheel chair she got last year was 45K.. gonna hit the VFW next week to see if a vet needs something

Thinking about others when you have a heavy burden always seems to lighten the load. That's mighty generous.
God bless and keep you and your family, Joel.

Praying for you in Alabama.

Doug
My sincere condolences.
Prayers sent for your family and her friends. She's in the hands of our Lord, now.

My condolences as well.
Joel,

I'm so sorry about your Mom. May she Rest in Peace.

I will pray for that.Hope your Mom pulls through.
She didn't make it...

As for the monoclonal treatment, they said she was on O2 and they can't do it. Don't understand that one, maybe someone knows.
I am very sorry to hear of this. Prayers for you and your family.
My sincere condolences, may she rest in peace
Very sorry to hear of the loss of your mom Joel. Please accept my condolences.

Your mom leaves one hell of a legacy. Thereā€™s no quit in that woman. Covid be damned. We can all learn from her. Godspeed.
Sorry to hear this
Glad she got to make her own decisions
God bless you and your family
I'm terribly sorry to hear this. RIP
I feel sorry for whoever she talks to in heaven. Besides the thing about some are taken to early and POS's live forever. When she finds out she was listed as covid as cause of death, she's gonna come unglued.

Joel, Your Mom sounds like one helluva lady. I'm sorry for your loss.
Sorry for your loss. RIP
Iā€™m very sorry about your mom.
My condolences. May she RIP.
© 24hourcampfire