Home
On rare occasion while I am travelling I will make a pit stop and grab a Subway Sandwich to go.
I guess I won't be doing that anymore!
What kind of mentality does this type crap?
Sad.

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ices-toilet-rim-making-sandwiches-video/

And stupid to boot.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
That’s been happening in restaurants for a long, long, time.
NBN. Nothing new. They don’t work at Subway here.
Just Burger King, McD’s, Popeyes, And Church’s Fried Chicken.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
On rare occasion while I am travelling I will make a pit stop and grab a Subway Sandwich to go.
Sad.

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ices-toilet-rim-making-sandwiches-video/

And stupid to boot.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I figured you for a double scoop of vanilla in a waffle cone type of guy

😂
Where the hell is that? I don’t eat fast food, but the only people working them here are Mexican women. Black dude at Subway? I’m calling BS on this one……
The protected species knows nobody is going to do anything to them.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Sad.

And stupid to boot.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I figured you for a double scoop of vanilla in a waffle cone type of guy

😂

.25c Senior coffee and an apple pie.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The protected species knows nobody is going to do anything to them.

Yep.
Wife and I eat at grocery store food when we travel. If not traveling we eat at home or know local mom and pop restaurants. There are some great ones in the sticks.
i think subway comes with the assumption your sandwich has some portion of bodily fluid, hair, etc.

Reason #30

To not eat out.
Years ago there was a Burger King not far from me that was closed down for a while because they cause some black guy masturbating in the mayonnaise jars.

Good enough reason now to always say “Hold the mayo”.
Originally Posted by deflave

He was an Investigator?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

He was an Investigator?

LOL.
He’s likely flabbergasted.
[quote=OldHat]Wife and I eat at grocery store food when we travel. If not traveling we eat at home or know local mom and pop restaurants. There are some great ones in the sticks.[/quote

This ^^^^^^^ stop at a grocery store and get chicken and potato wedgies...

Or better yet.... use your Costco card... go into Costco and get cheap fuel and swing into the food court and use the bathroom.
Yeah because nobody does anything to the food in Costco.

It’s magical.
Originally Posted by mikieb
[quote=OldHat]Wife and I eat at grocery store food when we travel. If not traveling we eat at home or know local mom and pop restaurants. There are some great ones in the sticks.[/quote

This ^^^^^^^ stop at a grocery store and get chicken and potato wedgies...

Or better yet.... use your Costco card... go into Costco and get cheap fuel and swing into the food court and use the bathroom.

Sam’s Club here used to have footling hotdogs and huge cups of frozen yogurt for $1 dollar.
The story about the jerk off at Long Johns is 20-30 years old.

Come again on the cole slaw is the old saying.

Tomatoes on the rim? meh.

I thought VarmintGal packed your lunch.
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

He was an Investigator?

LOL.
He’s likely flabbergasted.

That’s absolutely flabbergasted, Mister
Few years ago - guy made similar video licking folks food @ Taco-Bell - got punched in the face a couple of times later that night leaving work .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Few years ago - guy made similar video licking folks food @ Taco-Bell - got punched in the face a couple of times later that night leaving work .

That’d put a stop to a lot of this Bullschitt

That and not hiring low IQ Groids.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ol_mike

That’d put a stop to a lot of this Bullschitt

That and not hiring low IQ Groids.

You prefer Popeyes or Church’s anyway. No?
We have a 98% white population.
A decent part of the 2% are Latinos. They get in trouble.
Our blacks rarely ever get into more than a fight or DWI.

Had one murder another this year.
The victim was a good guy defending his daughter.
The shooter was a Ghetto Rat the daughter imported.

Have had a few incidents with blacks lately.
All imported.
I saw one black guy this month so far. Probably up from Denver selling drugs.
Shootbrownelk: Maybe YOU (as opposed to the village idiots slumload and boobbrown!) can get at my point - WHAT kind of mentality or upbringing or inherent hatred would possess someone to do this type thing???
I mean putting food on a toilet seat and then arranging it to be served to the public is demonic - isn't it?
The twin dipshits slumload and boobbrown need not even attempt to answer a direct question - neither are capable of a useful or rational answer.
This type activity and hatred by this Subway employed negro makes it hard for the many hardworking, law abiding and rational black folks in our country.
I can't even imagine myself doing something as horrific and mean spirited as this incident exposes.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
LOL
Subway sucks worse than McDonalds.
Low life groids claim to be getting back at white devils.

Nothing new!
slumload: You are laughing at your own idiocy.
And that is a sad and pathetic "legacy" for anyone!
Sheesh - if you could only realize how idiotic and immature you make yourself out to be.
My advice - grow up and try to act like a rational adult.
In fact I feel sorry for you - you add nothing to this site except people wondering, what kind of an idiot is that slumload?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Sheesh - if you could only realize how idiotic and immature you make yourself out to be.
In fact I feel sorry for you - you add nothing to this site except people wondering, what kind of an idiot is that slumload?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The question you should be asking is why the [bleep] would I support a place that had a convicted PEDO as a sponsor9 Granted after the fact) and then had a USA hating pink haired dirty rotten crotch for a sponsor?
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
The question you should be asking is why the [bleep] would I support a place that had a convicted PEDO as a sponsor9 Granted after the fact) and then had a USA hating pink haired dirty rotten crotch for a sponsor?

^^^This^^^
They guy should be prosecuted for bio terrorism. Doing that kind of stuff with food that could give someone ecolli poisoning on purpose should be a felony.

Bb
It could not be the guy in the video...he was not working...lol
Burleyboy: I agree the miscreant ghetto spawn should be charged with some kind of felony!
Intentionally tainting peoples food is an assault in my opinion.
Not sure our governing officials have ever even imagined the actions this ghetto spawn filmed himself doing - thus there may not be a specific "criminal statute" that covers his actions - but civilly if anyone could prove they ate some of this tainted food well then they would be millionaires right quick (settled out of court).
I still can't imagine the mindset that has been instilled in this common street negro that would motivate him to do what he did?
Oh well - hard situation to protect ones-self from.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
They guy should be prosecuted for bio terrorism. Doing that kind of stuff with food that could give someone ecolli poisoning on purpose should be a felony.

Bb

How about a Hate Crime. Had to be a white customer he served that schitt to. 😡
Originally Posted by rem141r
i think subway comes with the assumption your sandwich has some portion of bodily fluid, hair, etc.

Yep
That kind of thing is why I NEVER send food back no matter how it's been mis-cooked.

Yes, anybody who does that ought to be arrested - and then get the "special" jail food.
We just don’t eat fast food for those very reasons. Unfortunately it costs a bit more to eat at a “trustworthy” spot. So typically we eat here. Kind of like a good deer processor that doesn’t blend your well cared for carcass vs those that have been dragged, bragged and contaminated by sheer ignorance.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Youre the one been eating negroe butt spooge for the last several years.

Yum yum old retard

Youre always the last to find out. Fools grope in darkness.

Enjoy your butt sammich

LOL
I bet you look like a catfish choking on a wad of toilet paper while Linda Lovelacing that footlong tuna.
Fuggin cum shot of mayo in the corner of your mouf

LOL
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
That kind of thing is why I NEVER send food back no matter how it's been mis-cooked.

Yes, anybody who does that ought to be arrested - and then get the "special" jail food.

They serve it with lead?
Las: If I had caught said negro abusing my food I do not think I would have shot him but I would have beaten him severely!
I am still bewildered he did this and filmed himself doing so and etc???
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Nothing for slumload?

You gonna hide your eyes mayonnaise mouf??
slumload: Keep proving your idiocy, immaturity and uselessness!
You are good to laugh at - and nothing else.
You have such a penchant for homosexuality and homosexual references maybe I will change your name to "cumload" - yeah, I think that is deserving.
So cumload carry on and and keep making a fool of yourself all the while you are being laughed at - and I am grinning knowing I am alive and well inside your head!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Somehow, I’m usually capable of making my own sandwich.
slumload: Keep proving your idiocy, immaturity and uselessness!
You are good to laugh at - and nothing else.
You have such a penchant for homosexuality and homosexual references maybe I will change your name to "cumload" - yeah, I think that is deserving.
So cumload carry on and and keep making a fool of yourself all the while you are being laughed at - and I am grinning knowing I am alive and well inside your head!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You have a penchant for ghetto anus, you started a thread about it.

Chow down wide load !!!
Hey varmint guy, I read in a medical book, groids drink all that grape soda, they doo-doo turns green.

You think about that while your boa constrictor jaws unhinge upon your next $8 delightful cold cut trio

LOL
Dat sheeit be all up under them nasty fingernails they’ve been making your sammys for years

....barf

Originally Posted by slumlord
Hey varmint guy, I read in a medical book, groids drink all that grape soda, they doo-doo turns green.

You think about that while your boa constrictor jaws unhinge upon your next $8 delightful cold cut trio

LOL

No you didn't!
© 24hourcampfire