Home

iffin joe says get the vax........

Fuucck joe biden as per video

We gotta stand up or we will forever be on our knees.
Good stuff. Stand together or hang together but it only works when it’s done as an organized united front. An individual here or there standing up gets crushed and made an example of. Figuring out how to organize something and a coherent set of agreed upon ideas is the million dollar question.
As KWFA looks down at his feet and kicks a little dirt........
Originally Posted by irfubar

just waiting on the inspiration you provide typing on a message board.
Paging pahick to the white courtesy phone……
Why would you want to make money for an employer who felt they had the right to force you to inject a chemical into your body against your will?

Does anyone think it will stop there?

Sitting through diversity trainings, forced vaccinations…..
At some point you have to stand up for your convictions.

If you have half a brain you can make good money pretty easily in this country.
Originally Posted by KFWA

You should invest and become independent of the monster you work for.... the best I can do for you at this point.... my message of standing up to tyranny as a free man seems to sail over your head
in one ear and out the other

I'll make my own decisions about my job, just as I'm sure you wouldn't take advice from me about yours.

You should invest and become independent of the monster you work for.... the best I can do for you at this point.... my message of standing up to tyranny as a free man seems to sail over your head

I agree in a 100% black and white world but one person doing that without support and without a plan from his fellow countrymen as a whole will get pounded down and affect absolutely zero change. It’s easy to call someone out but all of us have watched an election get stollen and deal with violations of our Constitutionally recognized rights every single day. I don’t see anyone giving up skin to address that.

Telling someone else what they should do while we sit at our keyboards and watch our rights taken is hypocritical and a loosing endgame (turning on each other). Until there’s a coherent plan and a unified front nothings going to happen, it’s hypocritical to call someone else out while nothing in our day to day lives for any of us is remotely close to what our founders wrote in the Constitution.
in one ear and out the other

I'll make my own decisions about my job, just as I'm sure you wouldn't take advice from me about yours.

Again you miss the point..... oh and I haven't had a "job" in 20 yrs.... learn to invest! learn to think like a free man!
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I agree in a 100% black and white world but one person doing that without support and without a plan from his fellow countrymen as a whole will get pounded down and affect absolutely zero change. It’s easy to call someone out but all of us have watched an election get stollen and deal with violations of our Constitutionally recognized rights every single day. I don’t see anyone giving up skin to address that.

Telling someone else what they should do while we sit at our keyboards and watch our rights taken is hypocritical and a loosing endgame (turning on each other). Until there’s a coherent plan and a unified front nothings going to happen and is hypocritical to call someone else out while nothing in our day to day lives for any of us is remotely close to what our founders wrote in the Constitution.

Manage your life like the rug will be yanked out from under you at any time..... simple

I agree in a 100% black and white world but one person doing that without support and without a plan from his fellow countrymen as a whole will get pounded down and affect absolutely zero change. It’s easy to call someone out but all of us have watched an election get stollen and deal with violations of our Constitutionally recognized rights every single day. I don’t see anyone giving up skin to address that. Telling someone else what they should do while we sit at our keyboards and watch our rights taken is hypocritical and a loosing endgame (turning on each other). Until there’s a coherent plan and a unified front nothings going to happen.

The “coherent plan” is to not be a Fugkin sheep. Sounds like you’ve already given up. Waiting on “support from your fellow countrymen” is just another “it takes a village” community over the individual commie bull scheit.

Be independent and personally responsible.
I"m not missing the point

tell me what you're willing to sacrifice today in order to stop the vaccine mandate

instead of talking about what I should.

if the sum total of your actions is to type on a message board, then you're wasting your time with me

tell me what you're willing to sacrifice today in order to stop the vaccine mandate

if the sum total of your actions is to type on a message board, then you're wasting your time with me

I am willing to die! you?
The guy in that video is such a chode!

He has responsibilities! A Truck Payment!

What's his problem? He should just submit to everything they ask of him so the shareholders and insurance companies don't lose money?

when the storm troopers come after you for typing on a message board? lets drop the hyperbole.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

What's his problem? He should just submit to everything they ask of him so the shareholders and insurance companies don't lose money?

Yes.... and if he just submits this one time it will go away!
hahahahahah

The security of working for someone? The luxury of having paid vacation, health insurance, pension plan? Going home after work and not having to worry about making payroll?

when the storm troopers come after you for typing on a message board? lets drop the hyperbole.

I am sure you will be in a board meeting when they gun me down
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yes.... and if he just submits this one time it will go away!
hahahahahah

Who needs an assault rifle? I mean really?

We are a culture of bolt rifle shooters anyway.........

oh lord......
Covid vax mandate today...... gun ban tomorrow
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I agree in a 100% black and white world but one person doing that without support and without a plan from his fellow countrymen as a whole will get pounded down and affect absolutely zero change. It’s easy to call someone out but all of us have watched an election get stollen and deal with violations of our Constitutionally recognized rights every single day. I don’t see anyone giving up skin to address that. Telling someone else what they should do while we sit at our keyboards and watch our rights taken is hypocritical and a loosing endgame (turning on each other). Until there’s a coherent plan and a unified front nothings going to happen.

The “coherent plan” is to not be a Fugkin sheep. Sounds like you’ve already given up. Waiting on “support from your fellow countrymen” is just another “it takes a village” community over the individual commie bull scheit.

Be as self sufficient as possible absolutely. The right isn’t going to win a culture war with that. Historically hunter gathers were warriors with tremendous individual courage but we’re always crushed by agriculture societies that could specialize in crop production and supplying an organized military and government machine with a plan. As much as I despise the left there it takes a village mentality in how they go about organizing and taking over propaganda, followed by the educational system, followed by big business, government, police, military, and right on down the line is a hell of a lot more effective than a bunch of be self sufficient and wing it on your own mindsets. Less noble absolutely but more effective at war winning. It was it is rather any of us like it or not.

oh lord......

You should read history books..... Marxist have killed millions ...
Then again KWFA you never saw any of this coming and got caught unprepared (and owned) so it's no surprise you can't see what they have in store for you next
there ya go telling me what to do again.

we've covered this ground already

Maybe you shouldn't whine about your present situation then.... we are trying to help you.... but I guess covtards deserve nothing but ridicule at this point.
Flave is right ... as usual

Be as self sufficient as possible absolutely. The right isn’t going to win a culture war with that. Historically hunter gathers were warriors with tremendous individual courage but we’re always crushed by agriculture societies that could specialize in crop production and supplying an organized military and government machine with a plan. As much as I despise the left there it takes a village mentality in how they go about organizing and taking over propaganda, followed by the educational system, followed by big business, government, police, military, and right on down the line is a hell of a lot more effective than a bunch of be self sufficient and wing it on your own mindsets. Less noble absolutely but more effective at war winning. It was it is rather any of us like it or not.

It takes a village......
That has never succeeded in history, what makes you think it will work this time?

Maybe you shouldn't whine about your present situation then.... we are trying to help you.... but I guess covtards deserve nothing but ridicule at this point.
Flave is right ... as usual

I wasn't whining about it

go back and read my post

I stated a fact that my company is expecting 15% attrition due to the vaccine mandate and I said they were good people that didn't deserve to lose their job. My whole point was just to provide first hand evidence that the Biden mandate , whether real, enforceable or whatever , its costing people high paying jobs.

You guys turned it into a Covtard slamfest and I should quit that communist company. I never said boo about people should or should not take the vaccine, nor did I say I agreed or disagreed with the actions of the company.

The real issue if anyone posts anything related to Covid 19 that isn't 100% against any actions related, the Anti-Covid army on here shows up with their agenda to go after anyone who isn't repeating the party line, led by Foghorn himself.

Covtard #3 shows up

LOL
case in point

It takes a village......
That has never succeeded in history, what makes you think it will work this time?

It never does long term but then again it’s been the norm for most of human history. “It takes a village” throughout most of world history was the norm. Nuclear families is a uniquely European concept that lead to our greatness as a culture but definitely is not the norm. Sooner or later it leads to State take over followed by corruption and then anarchy and another round of oppression unless people resist it in a unified way. Simply saying someone else put between a rock and a hard spot should go be self employed and every man for himself isn’t realistic and wont accomplish much.

Those casting a stone to go be self employed. If you’re self employed and hiring people to work for you are you still paying government mandated healthcare, social security and payroll taxes for yourself and employees? If you are the government is trampling your Constitutional rights also and what are you doing about it or hoping to accomplish by throwing someone else under the bus?
They will bring us all down with them ......
Not speaking up has gotten us into this situation

Agreed 100% but to accomplish anything it needs to happen as a unified front with a plan. Your guess is as good as mine as far as how to make that happen but calling out a few people more or less on the same side isn’t going to accomplish anything.

Agreed 100% but to accomplish anything it needs to happen as a unified front with a plan.

A unified front? give me a break! a third of the members here have taken up with the opposition... played square into their hand.... so called informed gun loving outdoorsman....
They have been voting for RINO'S for years.... the covid and Trump have smoked them out of the woodwork..... this is why KWFA and his clan are catching hell these days

Agreed 100% but to accomplish anything it needs to happen as a unified front with a plan.

A unified front? give me a break! a third of the members here have taken up with the opposition... played square into their hand.... so called informed gun loving outdoorsman....
They have been voting for RINO'S for years.... the covid and Trump have smoked them out of the woodwork..... this is why KWFA and his clan are catching hell these days

who did you vote for before Trump?

Let me rephrase believing RINO'S for years...
I moved to a free state years ago... you?.

Who manufactured your clot shot?

The free state I moved to has some of the lowest wages in the country.... being free was more important than $

Let me rephrase believing RINO'S for years...
I moved to a free state years ago... you?.

you keep moving the goal posts

Its ok to vote for RINOs if you don't believe them as long as you live in a free state? is that where we are in the discussion of vaccine mandates?
Who are the representatives you have voted for in Ohio?
Isn't Ohio part of the rust belt , destroyed by unions and Democrats?
Is your shop union?
Is John Kassik a good Republican to you?

I like this site because it has more Constitutionalist on it than most. That’s sad and probably why our ideas and vision for this country are most likely a sinking ship. Most Caucasians that I know don’t think about much besides making it through another day and whatever benefits them directly even if they more or less have traditionally American views/lifestyles. Factor in all of the illegal aliens coming in and the commie take over of education, media and propaganda it’s probably a losing battle. I’ve tried to raise my kids with my values and think I’ve done a pretty good job there but that’s about all we can do. Without a unified front and a plan we’re not going to win anything as cowboys and a unified front doesn’t seem possible.

I like this site because it has more Constitutionalist on it than most. That’s sad and probably why our ideas and vision for this country are most likely a sinking ship. Most Caucasians that I know don’t think about much besides making it through another day and whatever benefits them directly even if they more or less have traditionally American views/lifestyles. Factor in all of the illegal aliens coming in and the commie take over of education, media and propaganda it’s probably a losing battle. I’ve tried to raise my kids with my values and think I’ve done a pretty good job there but that’s about all we can do.

You sound defeated... that is sad.
Have you considered moving to a state that values freedom and has like minded people?
I"m not following you

what difference does it make if I voted for a RINO or not. If that is my choice against a Democrat, then I"m going to vote for him. Whether I like that he is a RINO or not is irrelevant. My only other choice is not voting.

I like this site because it has more Constitutionalist on it than most. That’s sad and probably why our ideas and vision for this country are most likely a sinking ship. Most Caucasians that I know don’t think about much besides making it through another day and whatever benefits them directly even if they more or less have traditionally American views/lifestyles. Factor in all of the illegal aliens coming in and the commie take over of education, media and propaganda it’s probably a losing battle. I’ve tried to raise my kids with my values and think I’ve done a pretty good job there but that’s about all we can do.

Have you considered moving to a state that values freedom and has like minded people?

Not defeated for me personally but the end game for those of us that care about what this country was founded on looks bleak for now. I’d move to WY or SD in a heartbeat. I love the culture, history, and scenery. My youngest is five and my wife has two from a previous marriage so that keeps us here. Most of MI votes red. It’s not conservative or Constitutional red the way much of the West is but definitely is not a liberal hell hole and offers a lot of outdoor opportunities. It’s a mostly marginally republican voting population controlled by Detroit and its suburbs which isn’t what I’d call left wing but old school union mentality that the right is for the rich so they vote democrat and an obviously large black population that isn’t liberal but 90% vote democrat for free stuff.
I"m not following you

what difference does it make if I voted for a RINO or not. If that is my choice against a Democrat, then I"m going to vote for him. Whether I like that he is a RINO or not is irrelevant. My only other choice is not voting.

Oh I understand that perfectly.... hell I have voted for the turds in the past myself for the same reasons.... I am trying to teach you to think like a free man...

I’d move to WY or SD in a heartbeat I love the culture, history, and scenery. My youngest is five and my wife has two from a previous marriage so that keeps us here. Most of MI votes red. It’s not conservative or Constitutional red the way much of the West is but definitely is not a liberal hell hole. It’s a mostly marginally republican voting population controlled by Detroit and its suburbs which isn’t what I’d call left wing but old school union mentality that the right is for the rich so they vote democrat and an obviously large black population that isn’t liberal but 90% vote democrat for free stuff.

I moved to Montana at 30yrs old with a wife two stepdaughters and a 1970 Chevy truck packed with all my possessions.... lived in a tent at the KOA for a month....
Priorities I guess?
so you believe voting still matters

at any rate, its late and I'm taking the boat out early to see what we can catch. I"m calling it a night.
so you believe voting still matters

Not anymore..... used to... used to send letters to my representatives also.... studied politics for years ....

I’d move to WY or SD in a heartbeat I love the culture, history, and scenery. My youngest is five and my wife has two from a previous marriage so that keeps us here. Most of MI votes red. It’s not conservative or Constitutional red the way much of the West is but definitely is not a liberal hell hole. It’s a mostly marginally republican voting population controlled by Detroit and its suburbs which isn’t what I’d call left wing but old school union mentality that the right is for the rich so they vote democrat and an obviously large black population that isn’t liberal but 90% vote democrat for free stuff.

I moved to Montana at 30yrs old with a wife two stepdaughters and a 1970 Chevy truck packed with all my possessions.... lived in a tent at the KOA for a month....
Priorities I guess?

My step kids have a good father. I’m not packing my bags and moving to Montana without my wife and daughter. My step kids father isn’t about to sign off on us moving a thousand plus miles away and I don’t blame him. My wife definitely isn’t going to move a thousand plus miles without her kids and I wouldn’t be with her if she would.

Priorities I guess?

My step kids have a good father. I’m not packing my bags and moving to Montana without my wife and daughter. My step kids father isn’t about to sign off on us moving a thousand plus miles away and I don’t blame him. My wife definitely isn’t going to move a thousand plus miles without her kids and I wouldn’t be with her if she would.

Tuff spot.... I wish you well
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
© 24hourcampfire