Home
"I would totally come back to work," said Buttigieg as he held his new baby, "but I need to take my paternity leave followed by several more months of maternity leave. Plus, as the twins' mother, I drew the short straw and got breastfeeding duty! These babies are keeping me up all hours of the night to breastfeed! Buttigieg also cited his need for extended bed rest following a difficult labor. "It really did a number on me," he said. "I'm still so tired and hormonal, and those varicose veins and stretch marks! So many stretch marks!"
Sources later confirmed the varicose veins and stretch marks were unrelated to the new babies.
The Buttigieg's confirmed they are supplementing with infant formula since breastfeeding has proven difficult. "We thought there might have been a problem when the babies started losing a ton of weight. Thankfully, our house servant María told us about baby formula which really helps!"

oh my.........

I thought I had issues
Obviously that numbnuts knows little about anything, and even less about anatomy.
That kid is gonna get harassed in school. LOL

one of biden's boys.................

sorry POS
Hahaha!

That Babylon Bee.....

imagine.........

a male human marrying another male human
Makes ya wonder when they walk by an outhouse if it gives them a hardon. Edk
Gonna be one [bleep] up child.............
only offspring he's springin' is a turd baby
Meanwhile, Christmas is cancelled because Santa’s containers from China are anchored off the Kali coast……..
Originally Posted by tikkanut

imagine.........

a male human marrying another male human

No thank you. With all due respect I don’t want to imagine that, wonder about that, try to comprehend that, be forced to accept that as normal, or even know it’s going on.

Osky
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Meanwhile, Christmas is cancelled because Santa’s containers from China are anchored off the Kali coast……..

I hope Santa got vaccinated

LOL
Adam and Steve it sounds like.
IF ALL THE IDIOTS IN ALL THE VILLAGES LEFT THEIR VILLAGES AND FORMED THEIR OWN VILLAGE OF IDIOTS

IN THAT VILLAGE BUTTIGIEG WOULD BE THE VILLAGE IDIOT
#Buttplug
He came closer than most to being POTUS. That’s how fugked up this country is now.
Thanks Guys i needed a good laugh,and got it reading all the comments...But most are true crazy [bleep]....I still remember the picture I seen with Buttigieg and his I guess wife in that bed with those twins. Those poor kids are going to live a unnormal life.
Pardon me while I wretch.
Poor sonofabitch is hopeless. Damn!
So is he the mother or the father? Is he the effer of the efee?
Originally Posted by navlav8r
So is he the mother or the father? Is he the effer of the efee?

Near as I can tell, he's the efee. Buttigieg is a very fitting name for the little queer.
Well he did take two months off nursing his stretched butthole.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by BobBrown

They each got one, they adopted twins.
What are the odds they will turn out straight?
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by BobBrown

They each got one, they adopted twins.
What are the odds they will turn out straight?

Zero. No chance
He and his [bleep] friend need to be in jail for having an infant in their possession, along with whoever authorized same.
Most of the world has kids and still go to work every day. This kind of crap can only happen in this edition of America, under this administration. What a POS.
What a bunch of undiluted bovine fecal matter.
Just remember Gentlemen, He is a Rhodes Scholar. As such, he is smarter than us! (sarcasm off)
So Butt Boy and it's mate are going to train two more fruits from birth.
Mental illness on display to the world.We are circling the drain.
How did this dickweed queer even have a baby with his "significant" other? Adoption? Surrogate mother? What idiot would give that retard custody of a child?
So we have a little queer boy with all his personal distractions in charge of a major logistical sector of the economy. 10-4

Glad we have ‘grown ups’ in charge
© 24hourcampfire