Blessings to my brothers in Christ
God bless!

Thanks, and God bless you too brother.
Amen.

PTL.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Amen.

PTL.

Somehow....I dont think you might receive the same warm reply as OH.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Amen.

PTL.

Life is full of risks.

Slappy had a TBI as proven by nv’s review and summary of crappy’s posts.

You think yourselves wiser than God with all of your diversions to hijack the sermon meant to bless Christians.
Your attempt to make me look foolish as you are now is only answered by the sermon......and I Corinthians 1.

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:"
Picking and choosing which parts of your book you think matter kinda makes you a douche
Originally Posted by goalie
Picking and choosing which parts of your book you think matter kinda makes you a douche

That's what the disciples, prophets and Jesus did, so you are clear on what you must think of them.

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

That's what the disciples, prophets and Jesus did, so you are clear on what you must think of them.

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

We know you’re not the jesus.

I’ve know disciples and prophets. Disciples and prophets are friends of mine. You’re no disciple or prophet.

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

Give it a rest, maybe go for a walk and quit the internet for awhile. Good grief.

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

I’ve know disciples and prophets. Disciples and prophets are friends of mine. You’re no disciple or prophet.

What is your idea of what it takes to get to heaven?
Originally Posted by cfran

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

Give it a rest, maybe go for a walk and quit the internet for awhile. Good grief.

You don't like the Bible do you?

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

^^^^^peeker. LOL

You think yourselves wiser than God with all of your diversions to hijack the sermon meant to bless Christians.
Your attempt to make me look foolish as you are now is only answered by the sermon......and I Corinthians 1.

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:"

This is one of the 'many' examples of why Paul's written/dictated/or spoken words are not God's word.

As a young man reading the bible straight through, these passages were obviously man's ponderings and not God's. Man/religion continues to try and bring God down to human level.

Anyway the quoted passage infers that God has degrees of wisdom to foolishness, and degrees of strength to weakness.

God does not fluctuate in either.

Kent
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Amen.

PTL.

Life is full of risks.

Slappy had a TBI as proven by nv’s review and summary of crappy’s posts.

More like numerous TBI's.
Sad fellow, now lives in a different reality.
He hallucinates that he's a holy man.

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

Uhh...the disciples, prophets and Jesus didn't have a Bible to pull quotes out of.
More of your hallucinating.

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

How dare you shoot down the little pink balloon of our campfire self annointed spiritual leader...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HC gives me a headache.

Obsession with anything isn't healthy at all.

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

^^^^^peeker. LOL

If you weren't scared, you'd answer rather than make snide comments.

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

^^^^^peeker. LOL

If you weren't scared, you'd answer rather than make snide comments.

Scared? Hardly.

I e answered the bullshit of god, saving, grace, heaven, and all the other nonsense. IMO, of course.

Since you seem to be intent on being a goggling little bitch, feel free to go through my posts, constantly toggling of course, and find it.

Or, learn to read sign.

Go open your door and get some fresh air.
Be certain to hold into the wind.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Continually exposing you as lying, pos.

🦫
Beaver,

Are you wanting me dead this week, or just into homosexual fantasies with your bubba's?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ew/1/kingston-home-decorating-llc#UNREAD

"For the wages of sin is death..."

Revelation 20
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death...
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

You need to get saved or it would have been better to have not been born.
You know by now where the clear answer is.
You must need the money!

Shilling hard today.
Since it's Sunday we will feature the preachers.
I think I can see why this would happen.

8/16/21(Crappy Hamper narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

Crappy can't see this cause I'm on ignore
Originally Posted by Strider1

Yes indeed Strider.

Beaver,

Are you wanting me dead this week, or just into homosexual fantasies with your bubba's?

Revelation 20
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death...
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

If you’ve ever wondered why you are a lightning rod simply go back and re-read your posts. Give it a rest dude.
Killing you ? Why ?

You’re pure amusement...Not everyday we get to see the inner workings of a scam artist trying to work on his trade.

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Killing you ? Why ?

You’re pure amusement...Not everyday we get to see the inner workings of a scam artist trying to work on his trade.

🦫

[Linked Image from chrism227.files.wordpress.com]
Beaver,

Revelation 20

Tell you what....I will stop thrashing your pathological threads, if you stop raping your animals.

🦫
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Since it's Sunday we will feature the preachers.
I think I can see why this would happen.

8/16/21(Crappy Hamper narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

Crappy can't see this cause I'm on ignore

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

That's our crapster.
Another near death experience at the hands of preachers.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Blessings to my brothers in Christ
Crappy's favorite preacher.
Banned from over 30 countries due to his hate speech.

Ole Captain Cut and paste... our very own religous moral compass.

The one
The only

Happy Camper!!!
Crappy's favorite preacher.
Banned from over 30 countries due to his hate speech.

LOL, yep, that's our Crappy. laugh
HC,

Have you taken the time to search Google or Duck Duck Go in regards to Jack Hyles?

Methinks you would do much less damage to the cause of Christ if you would pick some other to preach the gospel.....

just saying!

GWB
Ugh
Originally Posted by krp

This is one of the 'many' examples of why Paul's written/dictated/or spoken words are not God's word.

You are just making an empty bald claim with nothing to back it up. There is no reason to draw your conclusion based on reason.

As a young man reading the bible straight through, these passages were obviously man's ponderings and not God's. Man/religion continues to try and bring God down to human level.

I don't think you read the Bible. Christ brought God down to the human level. It's called the Gospel.

Anyway the quoted passage infers that God has degrees of wisdom to foolishness, and degrees of strength to weakness.

No it doesn't. The passage simply makes the point that men are always fools compared to God. It never says there is a difference between God's levels of wisdom. Read more carefully instead of reading what you want to read.

Where does this anti-Paul doctrine come from. I read it a lot here on the campfire. What denomination preaches Paul is not an apostle?

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

Uhh...the disciples, prophets and Jesus didn't have a Bible to pull quotes out of.
More of your hallucinating.

Of course they did. They had the Tanahk - the Jewish old testament.
Originally Posted by renegade50

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

How dare you shoot down the little pink balloon of our campfire self annointed spiritual leader...

The point is that God encourages and wants His people quoting Scripture.

Mat 4:4 "But he answered, 'It is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God."'"
Slappy must miss his trysts with Fred Phelps, another wacko preacher
Hey Happy.
Next time you take a vacation.
Piss off a NA Shaman.
Those 2 preachers couldn't do the job right...

Originally Posted by OldHat

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

Mat 4:4 "But he answered, 'It is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God."'"

Yep...
Aint got a problem with peoples beliefs and faith.

But do have a problem with pathological liars.
Who are sockpuppet trolls playing a religous persona online for their sick pleasure.

Like........
Happy Camper.......

#bogussockpuppettroll
Happy Camper been in a state of prayer ever since that time he accidentally sucked a guy’s dick.

LOL

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

Yep...

Who are sockpuppet trolls playing a religous persona online for their sick pleasure.

Like........
Happy Camper.......

#bogussockpuppettroll

Happy Camper cannot be a sock puppet because Wabigoon the Magic Moron spoke to him on the phone one day.

LOL
This preacher and several of his cohorts were accused of sexual misconduct. It takes a little filtering to get through the internet noise but it appears to be true.

It seems that their particular brand of Christianity isn’t really Christianity.

What about the fruits of the spirit. Love joy peace patience long suffering……?
Originally Posted by krp

You are just making an empty bald claim with nothing to back it up. There is no reason to draw your conclusion based on reason.

I don't think you read the Bible. Christ brought God down to the human level. It's called the Gospel.

No it doesn't. The passage simply makes the point that men are always fools compared to God. It never says there is a difference between God's levels of wisdom. Read more carefully instead of reading what you want to read.

Where does this anti-Paul doctrine come from. I read it a lot here on the campfire. What denomination preaches Paul is not an apostle?

the foolishness of God

the weakness of God

You can't read, it's what Paul wrote.

Jesus came to bring us up to God's level, not the other way around, he didn't come here to slum.

I don't care what Paul wrote until someone like Happy camper quotes him to attack another... then it does matter.

Kent
Originally Posted by deflave

No surprise. ☕ 😐 👎

Yep...

Like........
Happy Camper.......

#bogussockpuppettroll

Happy Camper cannot be a sock puppet because Wabigoon the Magic Moron spoke to him on the phone one day.

LOL

SMH...
Deep sockpuppet schit for cred...
Some gullible people on here.
With 0 experience dealing with planet azzhole types....
Originally Posted by Strider1

Applies to about half the threads on 🤡 camp.

I’m going to steal it.
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

the foolishness of God

the weakness of God

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. "
He is not saying God is foolish or weak. It's a comparison.

Jesus came to bring us up to God's level, not the other way around, he didn't come here to slum.

We can never be brought up to God's level. We are saved from sin. We are never good. God saves us through grace. We are always wretches.

I don't care what Paul wrote until someone like Happy camper quotes him to attack another... then it does matter.
Kent

Nah, that's not it. You are anti Paul. Why? Where did you learn that?
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

the foolishness of God

the weakness of God

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. "
He is not saying God is foolish or weak. It's a comparison.

We can never be brought up to God's level. We are saved from sin. We are never good. God saves us through grace. We are always wretches.

Kent

Nah, that's not it. You are anti Paul. Why? Where did you learn that?

While the cats away, the mice will play.

I came back to a barn full of mice and you got busy setting out boxes of decon, traps, and boot stompin like Jed Clampet at a brush arbor! Lol!
No, you guys are the ones speaking away from Christ and the Holy Spirit, attacking fellow followers of Christ and driving away others that may want to.

You get what reticule you deserve.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

the foolishness of God

the weakness of God

Kent

If you ever get around to reading the Old Testament with understanding, it will be apparent that it's a figure of speech.
Likewise, Jesus used parables, word pictures (illustrations), figures of speech to help His audience understand the greater spiritual truths. Simply read John 3 and you'll see Jesus rebuke the religious leader for not getting that point.

Paul did likewise because there is no doubt that he wrote about the fact that God is All-powerful. "By Him were all things created that are in heaven and earth..." Paul was inspired by the Holy Spirit to write this of Jesus.

In modern terms, I came back to the thread that was posted for believers. I see a few Christ haters hijacked it while gone, except for Old Hat. Old Hat has more power in his little finger than the whole lot of unbelievers put together.
Scrappy Hamster I have a question for you

Did God give you the right to judge all of us “non believers”?
Yeah...that's right Crappy Hampy.

Kent just needs to understand it better.....hahaha!
Originally Posted by hunter4623

What is required for you to have eternal life?
Happy Camper been in a state of prayer ever since that time he accidentally sucked a guy’s dick.

LOL

The difference here to point out, is you never accidentally sucked a guys Dick in your life.

Sucker

😝🦫
See, you guys think you have power, God power, more than someone else. The more you small your definition of God the more powerful you feel in comparison... fools.

God is infinite, he's not contained in a small book, a small mind, man's words describing him as weak or foolish.

Kent
Originally Posted by hunter4623

What is required for you to have eternal life?

I’ll answer yours after you answer mine
Originally Posted by krp
No, you guys are the ones speaking away from Christ and the Holy Spirit, attacking fellow followers of Christ and driving away others that may want to.

Kent

Let's look at this thread together.

I post one famous edifying sermon for BELIEVERS this week, Sunday morning.
I said, "Blessings to my brothers in Christ"
Old Hat is the one who responds appropriately.

I see following that a list of trolls who neither have respect for the preaching and reading of God's Word in the O.P.
The Christ haters tried your hardest to chase off O.H. and myself and any other believers who might want to talk about the things of God and His Son.

Now you tell me, where am I at fault by saying "God bless you Kent?"
What is this power that Oldhat has in his little finger?
Originally Posted by IZH27
What is this power that Oldhat has in his little finger?

He touches Scrappy Hamster in his dirty spot with it

Your attempt to make me look foolish

No, you do that all by yourself.
I responded to your response to ironbender, why didn't you just say, may God bless you today... instead you attacked him with Paul's words... you will say correct him not attack, but that's not how it is taken by everyone else. That you guys can't see how antiChrist like that is, is why I respond. I wish to set a different example of a follower of Christ.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
I responded to your response to ironbender, why didn't you just say, may God bless you today... instead you attacked him with Paul's words... you will say correct him not attack, but that's not how it is taken by everyone else. That you guys can't see how antiChrist like that is, is why I respond. I wish to set a different example of a follower of Christ.

Kent

Poor guy.
Nice of you to absolve him of his sins.
He starts out with his usual name calling pegoritives.
Then he insults my intelligence for saying to him FIRST "Blessings to my brothers in Christ".
He insults a man that nearly died from a tragic accident.
...And YOU want to demonize my use of God's Word???
And there you go, winning folks to Christ... it's all about you.

If you are afraid of death you need to spend a lot more time in your personal relationship with God and quit trying to act like you have any answers.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Poor guy.
Then he insults my intelligence for saying to him FIRST "Blessings to my brothers in Christ".

You just can’t take an intelligent man, who’s a Christian without perverse desires to manipulate God’s words, telling you, you’re doing harm to yourself and others.

What a loser in Christ, you are.

LOL

🦫
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Poor guy.

You just can’t take an intelligent man, who’s a Christian without perverse desires to manipulate God’s words, telling you, you’re doing harm to yourself and others.

What a loser in Christ, you are.

LOL

🦫

Well said Beaver. Amen 🙏🏻

LOL

LMAO

I think he just said it was an accident so God would keep saving his life every time someone tries to kill him.
Originally Posted by krp

If you are afraid of death you need to spend a lot more time in your personal relationship with God and quit trying to act like you have any answers.

Kent

I do have the answer to death. It's clear and bold from Genesis to Revelation. He's the Beginning and the End.
Yes I have made the point very well known.

You are the one who attacks the message and has no answers.

LOL

The difference here to point out, is you never accidentally sucked a guys Dick in your life.

Sucker

😝🦫

More than you can say.

LOL
Happy, would Jesus have a sinner like me on ignore? I think not. You're just a dick sucking little f a g g o t.
Originally Posted by DeadHead

LOL

LMAO

I think he just said it was an accident so God would keep saving his life every time someone tries to kill him.

“Pray the gay away.”

LOL
Originally Posted by mirage243
Happy, would Jesus have a sinner like me on ignore? I think not. You're just a dick sucking little f a g g o t.

Wabigoon the Wandering Moron says he’s Grade A, OK.

LOL
Originally Posted by mirage243

Can you be anymore of an inbred f a g?
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Are you a Christian?
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Your attempt to make me look foolish

No, you do that all by yourself.

Just like you give away your rights, digk head
No... you don't have any answers for someone's question about God.

Kent
I see Pastor Crappy had a good sermon today and made good followers of you heathens.........
Backfire

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16538024#Post16538024

LMAO

LAFFIN
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

May as well save your breath KRP, I've already tried to explain where he has failed but he's ti narrsassitic and arrogant to see it or listen to anyone else.

He is the exact type of person that pushes people away from God, he causes them to run away from God instead of running into his open arms.
I'll just post this.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

May as well save your breath KRP, I've already tried to explain where he has failed but he's ti narrsassitic and arrogant to see it or listen to anyone else.

He is the exact type of person that pushes people away from God, he causes them to run away from God instead of running into his open arms.

Did I read somewhere that he had a traumatic brain injury? Serious question, that might explain the disconnect. If he doesn't have that well, a pox on him.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'll just post this.

Excellent!

That song reminds me of I John 4:4

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-John-4-2_4-5/
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I do have the answer to death. It's clear and bold from Genesis to Revelation. He's the Beginning and the End.
Yes I have made the point very well known.

You are the one who attacks the message and has no answers.
What man meant for evil, God did much good. It cost Him His life to share with us this most expensive gift of everlasting life.
Remember that when He suffered, He did in our place, enduring the punishment that we deserve for our sins against Him.
In exchange for the harsh torturous torments, He offers forgiveness. We can't add any of our worthless works to that. We can only receive the gift by trusting Him Who gives it.

Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Did I read somewhere that he had a traumatic brain injury? Serious question, that might explain the disconnect. If he doesn't have that well, a pox on him.

I dunno, he's almost died so many times he's like a cat. I wonder how many lives he has left.

I know one thing, If that fugger starts bringing snakes to his sermons Ima gonna punch him in the nuts.....
I see Pastor Crappy had a good sermon today and made good followers of you heathens.........

Praise be to GOD and his only son Happy Camper!!!

Pn!

Jesus says to your blasphemy,

"Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."

Pn!

"Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."

Peeker...

Go back to your ignore safe space you little female dog...

Ok Steelie, you piece of sheit sock puppet. Everyone here hates you c o c k s u c k e r.
And then happy camper said: “where is thy cock so I may sucketh it”

Pn!

Peeker...

Peeker or Creeper?

Off to ignore Mister!
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I dunno, he's almost died so many times he's like a cat. I wonder how many lives he has left.

I know one thing, If that fugger starts bringing snakes to his sermons Ima gonna punch him in the nuts.....

God loves Happy Camper.
That's why God always intervenes in his near death experiences

And socket sets.
God gives him socket sets too.
Socket set divine intervention.

Had to clean my phone off after that one…😂

You’re definitely off to ignore…

Pn!

Peeker...

Peeker or Creeper?

Creeker???
Preeper???

Self annoited 24 hr campfire Holy man.
Happy Camper!!!

Pn!

Peeker...

Peeker or Creeper?

Creeker???
Preeper???

Happy Camper!!!

Well HC continually sprouts shit, gets beaten up for it, but keeps coming back for more. He loves it, the filthy bitch.

He's the 24hour campfire gimp.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

Pn!

Peeker...

Peeker or Creeper?

Creeker???
Preeper???

Happy Camper!!!

Well HC continually sprouts shit, gets beaten up for it, but keeps coming back for more. He loves it, the filthy bitch.

He's the 24hour campfire gimp.

Yup, that boy sure loves a spanking........

God loves Happy Camper.

And socket sets.

And kitchen knives.
And Starbucks coffee; nothin but the best for Crappy Hamper. He's got an EBT card endorsed by God.
What's in your wallet?

God loves Happy Camper.

And socket sets.

And kitchen knives.
And Starbucks coffee; nothin but the best for Crappy Hamper. He's got an EBT card endorsed by God.
What's in your wallet?

Sonofabitch! 6 fuggin' dollars.

That's it I'm gonna start prayin' for the good schit!
LOL laugh laugh

Crappy's special.
Just ask him.

God loves Happy Camper.

And socket sets.

And kitchen knives.
What's in your wallet?

Sonofabitch! 6 fuggin' dollars.

That's it I'm gonna start prayin' for the good schit!

“6 bucks”

LMFAO

😂🦫
I've known some people that have suffered traumatic brain injuries. Lots of veterans have suffered TBI. They can look and sound very "normal" until you notice the pattern. If that is what causes HC to post the way he does I feel sorry for him.

I pretty much stopped reading his posts a long time ago. People who claim to be Christian and then act like jerks are a pet peeve of mine. Maybe someone who has read more of his stuff will remember mention of a TBI?

Confabulation After Brain Injury: Dealing With False Memories Following TBI

Confabulation after a brain injury causes a person to create false memories. However, the patient does not realize their memories are inaccurate, which can lead to confusion.

You’re about to learn more about confabulation, including how to help your loved one cope with false memories. Let’s dive in.

What is Confabulation?

Confabulation refers to the creation of false or inaccurate memories without the intent to deceive. In other words, the person does not realize that their memory is false. For this reason, some psychologists refer to confabulation as “honest lying.”

People who confabulate typically do so because of gaps in their memory – therefore their brain tries to “fill in” these gaps with confabulations.

These false memories can take a number of different forms. The most common types of false memories include:

Inserting memories from one event into another time or place
Exaggerations of actual events
Recalling an older event but believing it took place recently
Filling in memory gaps with fabricated details
Creating a new memory from an event that never occurred
For example, a TBI patient may say they remember eating oatmeal for breakfast, when in fact they did not eat at all that morning.

confabulation false memories brain injury

The exact cause of confabulation is unclear, but damage to the basal forebrain does increase risk of confabulation.

It’s also possible that frontal lobe damage can make confabulation worse. For example, if the person lacks self-awareness, they are less likely to question the accuracy of their memories.

Confabulation also occurs in people without brain injury. In fact, most of us probably have created false memories at some point in our life. That’s because it’s one of the ways that the brain copes with normal memory gaps.

But after brain injury, especially after the person emerges from a coma, the problem can become more widespread and persistent. Because the brain has more memory gaps than usual, the confabulations get more detailed. Some patients will invent entire conversations and events that never occurred at all.

Types of Confabulation

Confabulation can manifest in different ways. The two most common are verbal and behavioral confabulations.

Verbal confabulations. These occur when the person makes a statement about false memories. For example, when they tell you about their trip to the grocery store even though they never left the house.

Behavioral confabulations. These refer to behavioral changes the person makes in response to their false memory. Baking a cake for a person whose birthday was three months ago is an example of behavioral confabulations.

Doctors also categorize confabulation according to when they occur. For example:

Provoked confabulations occur when the person creates a false story in response to a question. Usually, it is a subconscious attempt to hide their memory loss. This type is the most common.

Spontaneous confabulations happen when the patient tells a fabricated story without any provocation.
Confabulations don’t always sound unrealistic. In fact, most of the time the events the person talks about seem completely plausible. As a result, it can often be difficult for others to distinguish fact from fiction.

Managing Confabulation After Brain Injury

Confabulation is one of the most difficult secondary effects of brain injury to treat. This is partly because it is hard for a person to admit that their memory is wrong, and usually these individuals do not even realize that they are confabulating.

For the person suffering from confabulation, their false memories feel as real as their other memories. Therefore, finding out their memories are wrong can seem like a threat to their very identity.

That’s why psychologists suggest that family members and friends avoid confronting the person directly about their false memories. Most of the time, it does not do any good, and usually just ends up agitating them.

Still, confabulation can have a negative impact on daily function, as the person requires almost constant supervision. Therefore, it is crucial to find some ways to manage them....
Happy Bday 2ndwind!
Insightful post.
Wind,

You actually sit there and type all of that after reading all of the trolling posts?

Brilliant!

I post our Sunday sermon and more than half piss in the punch bowl right in front of you and you contribute even more Bravo Sierra. Do you work in a VA by any chance?

PS: Nice signature.
"2ndwind's Forum Signature
Please don't feed the trolls!"

Now read mine.
Thanks.
Crappy Hamper is kind of sour tonight.
He knows that if we could vote he would be off the island.
I've always thought a troll zapper function would be more fun. Enough votes come in and BAM, Rick flips a switch the offending troll's camera starts a live stream and then ZAP the next time troll's fingers touch the keyboard his hair is standing straight up. It could be a lucrative pay per view event grin
LOL, indeed.
I'd probably be tempted to add a bit of extra voltage in Crappy's case.
HC thinks we are the trolls...
I’m starting to think he’s a Sock Puppet.
LOL, indeed.
I'd probably be tempted to add a bit of extra voltage in Crappy's case.

As I said I haven't read many of his posts so even if it isn't TBI and he does not have a neurological explanation I don't have a strong position on voltage/ duration of ZAP...

Now Paddler on the other hand I wanted high definition slow motion coverage of industrial strength Taser level of correction.

He doesn’t link for free; that’s for certain.

But he’s only here to help.

🤮

Yes, before he was born.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Not every ass hole is a sockpuppet.

Slappy has never admitted to a TBI, but look at nvhunter's summary of happyisms.

He's had so many haid injuries, it is the most logical conclusion.

Slappy has never admitted to a TBI, but look at nvhunter's summary of happyisms.

crazy
7/22/20(Best explanation yet for Crappy Hamper’s personality disorder)
"Believe it or not, this happened to me at a mall.
Instead of a hoe, it was a steel "I" beam and security gate chainlink. Free fell full speed with no resistance out of the ceiling directly onto my head. Nearly killed me. This happened the day after I insulted my very smart, awesome Dad. I was arrogant, frustrated and said something unkind to him. This wasn't karma. It was God humbling me, by using a store attendant who purposely pushed the button to drop it on my head.
The medical physicians said that I had no hope of recovery.
The Good Lord (The Great Physician), gave me healing in spite of my sin. I deserved to die that day.
It's not supposed to happen but my brain works now. Some would say otherwise and might be right.
Couldn't remember so much as a 7 digit phone number from the page to dial.... after studying it a while."
For me people with personality disorders (especially boarder line personalities ) are way harder to stomach than a person that suddenly ends up with TBI. Anyone of us could slip, fall hit our heads on the sidewalk and end up confabulating like a person desperately trying not to drown.

I'm still not going to read his posts though.

He has however admitted to accidental ATM........

Like a fuggin' Cat!
Robert White?
Wind,

You actually sit there and type all of that after reading all of the trolling posts?

Brilliant!

I post our Sunday sermon and more than half piss in the punch bowl right in front of you and you contribute even more Bravo Sierra. Do you work in a VA by any chance?

PS: Nice signature.
"2ndwind's Forum Signature
Please don't feed the trolls!"

Now read mine.

Careful HC, Now remember Gods lesson to you with the Ibeam, don't go around insulting people or you'll get another Ibeam on your noggin.
[q

Careful HC, Now remember Gods lesson to you with the Ibeam, don't go around insulting people or you'll get another Ibeam on your noggin.
[/quote]

Is there a way to put this image directly into the thread? Ok, I need to stop now before God hits the smite button on my screen....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zPsyjCql8DY/TOwvIYBFo7I/AAAAAAAAAUM/d4jQ9Y4IGtU/s1600/FarSide.jpg
Just wait till HC goes all medula oblongonta on the sunday halloween this year.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Evil kids celebrating for free candy

Churches having Halloween parties
Churches not having Halloween parties

He is gonna have ta quadruple down and research some churchy anti halloween vids and stuff for max impact to influence us
( his flock ) as too the evils of it all.

I'm gonna buy a big ole combat sized bag of candy bars to give out.
Might get a dozen little satan worshippers coming to the door.

Rest is mine.
Chubby treat snacks for hunting 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Is there a way to put this image directly into the thread? Ok, I need to stop now before God hits the smite button on my screen....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zPsyjCql8DY/TOwvIYBFo7I/AAAAAAAAAUM/d4jQ9Y4IGtU/s1600/FarSide.jpg

[Linked Image from 2.bp.blogspot.com]

God gave me a piano.
I was thinking about one and how nice it would look in the living room.
And boom!!!
Their it was the next day on my way to starbucks.
A 1880,s Bechstein just sitting in a empty parking lot across the street.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
PTL
Real tomato ketchup, Happy Camper?
Cousin Happy : Oh, nothing but the best.
Cousin Happy : I got laid off when they closed the asbestos factory, and wouldn't you know it, the Govt cuts my SSI-Mental disability because they said that the plate in my head wasn't big enough.

LMAO!! Straight off to Happybuttbanger ignore with you!!
'God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh.' - Voltaire.
© 24hourcampfire