Home
Sheesh!
What next?
Please go to the link and view this, this, this - what ever it is!

Link: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/19/rachel-levine-becomes-first-transgender-four-star-/

OMG.
WTH
What next?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
SHEESH!
Our enemies in the world are smiling.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That thing was the head of Pennsylvania's Health Department and along with Tom Wolf was responsible for the death of untold numbers of elderly nursing home patients. That pair of winners thought it was a fine idea to force covid positive people into those facilities. The results were horrific. So far neither one has been held to account. The outcome of that policy was so obvious that a 10 year old would have known better. Ralfy or Rachel or what ever is not even practicing Medical Doctor rather it is a Child Psychologist although I don't know who in their right mind would allow it within a hundred feet of their child. Wolf and it should both be indicted for negligent homicide.
This appointment is simply a spitting in the eyes of Americans. Nothing else.
Celebrate mental illness!
Pandering to [bleep] and deviants.

"Building back better"

FJB
Follow the science!
Originally Posted by Pashooter
That thing was the head of Pennsylvania's Health Department and along with Tom Wolf was responsible for the death of untold numbers of elderly nursing home patients. That pair of winners thought it was a fine idea to force covid positive people into those facilities. The results were horrific. So far neither one has been held to account. The outcome of that policy was so obvious that a 10 year old would have known better. Ralfy or Rachel or what ever is not even practicing Medical Doctor rather it is a Child Psychologist although I don't know who in their right mind would allow it within a hundred feet of their child. Wolf and it should both be indicted for negligent homicide.

Those two POS never had an original idea of their own. They copied killer Como

dave
Check out it’s family sometime. It just gets worse.
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by Pashooter

Those two POS never had an original idea of their own. They copied killer Como

dave

Yep the three of them should climb the 13 steps to the platform. I would be honored to pull the lever.
Mrs Doubtfire
Originally Posted by SKane

VG needs to crawl out of his cave a little more often, that 'thing' has been posted here 27 times in the past 1.5 years
I wonder........When can we expect the Sulfur and fire?...And will it be aimed at the U.S. or the entire world?......I can't wrap my head around this sickness and the promotion of it.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by SKane

VG needs to crawl out of his cave a little more often, that 'thing' has been posted here 27 times in the past 1.5 years

Pipe down “RaifordLoad”
Originally Posted by local_dirt
This appointment is simply a spitting in the eyes of Americans. Nothing else.

Yep.

That's what this administration was put in to do.
Time for an unsolved fatal accident.
Local dirt: You hit that nail directly on the head!
Making this confused whomosexual a FOUR STAR ADMIRAL is exactly like china joe biden sayingfuck you United States of America, I'll do any bizarre thing I want and defy you to try and stop me!
Nothing more, nothing less.
It is all to apparent now that destroying this countries culture, borders, economy, energy independence and moral standing is "Job One" for china joe and his ho.
Making an unstable person with gender dysphoria (no offense meant boob brown and slumload!) a Four Star Admiral is simply anti-American and divisive.
Sad state of affairs here in the good ole U.S. of A.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I don't fear the future of this country, I do fear for the now. We will take this country back.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Pandering to [bleep] and deviants.

"Building back better"

FJB

^^^This^^^
Joel/AK: I sincerely wish I could share your optimistic view - I wish for it but I am not at all sure "we" can save this once great country!
Estimates now are that well over 1,000,000 (one million!) illegal aliens have entered the United States of America since china joe and his ho have taken office.
These folks and the many millions of illegals that came before them are going to bankrupt AND then also politically destroy our country.
I hope YOU are right.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
It is depressing with all the illegals and our current govt, wokeness bullshidt and basically everything but I can't give up on this country.

Gotta believe in something. We will win one way or another
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Joel/AK: I sincerely wish I could share your optimistic view - I wish for it but I am not at all sure "we" can save this once great country!
Estimates now are that well over 1,000,000 (one million!) illegal aliens have entered the United States of America since china joe and his ho have taken office.
These folks and the many millions of illegals that came before them are going to bankrupt AND then also politically destroy our country.
I hope YOU are right.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

That’s probably a low estimate, too. He’s let Over 250K stay that made it across the Southern Border just Since this March of 2021. That we KNOW OF. 😡
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Local dirt: You hit that nail directly on the head!
Making this confused whomosexual a FOUR STAR ADMIRAL is exactly like china joe biden sayingfuck you United States of America, I'll do any bizarre thing I want and defy you to try and stop me!
Nothing more, nothing less.
It is all to apparent now that destroying this countries culture, borders, economy, energy independence and moral standing is "Job One" for china joe and his ho.
Making an unstable person with gender dysphoria (no offense meant boob brown and slumload!) a Four Star Admiral is simply anti-American and divisive.
Sad state of affairs here in the good ole U.S. of A.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, Gotta ask yourself..

Where are all the "Republicans" in the House and the Senate while the traitors in the Executive branch break our laws and ignore the Constitution daily? Pathetic.
© 24hourcampfire