Home
https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...four-star-admiral-public-health-service/
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Rachel Levine, openly transgender health official, sworn in as four-star admiral in Public Health Service
The former Pennsylvania health secretary is the sixth four-star admiral in the history of the health corps.

Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health and the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender official, is set7hVsSLp0 crazy to be sworn in as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. (Chris Sean Smith/U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
By Dan Diamond
Today at 8:30 a.m. EDT|Updated today at 2:09 p.m. EDT

A senior Biden health appointee who made history when she became the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender official has also become its first openly transgender four-star officer.

Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health, was sworn in Tuesday as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, a 6,000-person force that responds to health crises on behalf of the federal government, including administering coronavirus vaccines and delivering care after hurricanes. Levine is also the organization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

U.S. coronavirus cases tracker and map
The move was hailed by advocacy groups like the gay rights organization GLAAD, and health care leaders who called it a breakthrough moment.

Story continues below advertisement

The group representing public health officials “is here to support you and your team defend the health of all Americans!” Michael Fraser, CEO of the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, wroteI on Twitter.

Some conservatives, meanwhile, dismissed the swearing-in as a political gesture. “Biden gang playing quota politics with public health service,” Tom Fitton, president of conservative legal group Judicial Watch, wrote on Facebook.

In an interview, Levine stressed that her new position as an admiral was “not just symbolic,” and that she would take a leadership role in shaping the public health corps’ priorities. “I’m doing this because of my dedication to service … [and] with the utmost respect and honor for the uniform that I will be wearing,” Levine said, adding she would begin wearing the group’s blue uniform immediately.

The public health service is one of the nation’s eight uniformed services, although it is distinct from the six military services — including the Navy, Army and Air Force — by explicitly focusing on medical issues. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps, whose officers command vehicles that probe hurricanes and map the seafloor, is also a uniformed service.

The 63-year-old Levine, who was previously Pennsylvania’s health secretary and had not served in the commissioned corps, is now set to take a more prominent role in the service’s operations. She will be the sixth four-star admiral in the corps’ history, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Rachel Levine, Pennsylvania's former secretary of health, is the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate. (The Washington Post)
Political appointees are regularly tapped for senior roles in the corps. Brett Giroir, Levine’s predecessor during the Trump administration, was sworn in as an admiral after his 2018 Senate confirmation. Vivek H. Murthy, the nation’s surgeon general, also serves as a vice admiral.

The long-running health corps traces its history to 1798, but the service was formally established by Congress in 1889. The oft-overlooked corps has struggled with retirements and visibility; it was slow to get access to its own supply of coronavirus vaccines, even as its officers helped deliver shots around the nation.

Nation’s public health service, deploying to fight covid-19, waits on vaccines

Administration officials touted the significance of Levine’s elevation to admiral, praising President Biden’s commitment to diversity and noting that the ceremony will occur during LGBTQ history month.

“Admiral Levine’s historic appointment as the first openly transgender four-star officer is a giant step forward toward equality as a nation,” HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra said in a statement.

Levine has been repeatedly targeted by conservative advocacy groups and politicians, who claimed her historic selection — as the first openly transgender official ever confirmed by the Senate — was a political gesture by Biden. At Levine’s confirmation hearing to serve as assistant secretary for health, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) tried to draw a connection between genital mutilation and transition-related care, which prompted stern rebukes from Paul’s Democratic colleagues.

But Levine shrugged off questions about a similar backlash to Tuesday’s announcement, even as her appointment became a leading topic on conservative talk radio and social media on Tuesday. “I am not worried,” she said. “I’m such a strong proponent of diversity, equity and inclusion … and we have a president that is such a strong advocate of diversity, equity and inclusion as well.”

I can't wait to hear the fugking idiot that goes by "Sycamore" opine about this one.

LOL
Yet another fabulously proud day for all Amerikans!
Sen. Ted Cruz did NOT put a "Hold" on this jews nomination, nor did Sen. Rand Paul. Neither did any other Republican. Not one fuggin' Republican will stop the nominations of these satanic screwups. Remember this the next time ANY U.S. senator reaches for your pocketbook for a donation to "fight for American values!".
I can only “wish” is was unbelievable!
I love it.

The amount of credibility this administration is hemorrhaging is gargantuan.......and becoming less survivable every day.

Is Richard Simmons still alive? He should be nominated Sec Def.
[quote=Salmonella] https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...four-star-admiral-public-health-service/

Rachel Levine, openly transgender health official, sworn in as four-star admiral in Public Health Service
The former Pennsylvania health secretary is the sixth four-star admiral in the history of the health corps.

Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health and the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender official, is set to be sworn in as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. (Chris Sean Smith/U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
By Dan Diamond

A senior Biden health appointee who made history when she became the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender official has also become its first openly transgender four-star officer.

Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health, was sworn in Tuesday as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, a 6,000-person force that responds to health crises on behalf of the federal government, including administering coronavirus vaccines and delivering care after hurricanes. Levine is also the organization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

The move was hailed by advocacy groups like the gay rights organization GLAAD, and health care leaders who called it a breakthrough moment.

The group representing public health officials “is here to support you and your team defend the health of all Americans!” Michael Fraser, CEO of the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, wrote on Twitter.

Some conservatives, meanwhile, dismissed the swearing-in as a political gesture. “Biden gang playing quota politics with public health service,” Tom Fitton, president of conservative legal group Judicial Watch, wrote on Facebook.

In an interview, Levine stressed that her new position as an admiral was “not just symbolic,” and that she would take a leadership role in shaping the public health corps’ priorities. “I’m doing this because of my dedication to service … [and] with the utmost respect and honor for the uniform that I will be wearing,” Levine said, adding she would begin wearing the group’s blue uniform immediately.

The public health service is one of the nation’s eight uniformed services, although it is distinct from the six military services — including the Navy, Army and Air Force — by explicitly focusing on medical issues. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps, whose officers command vehicles that probe hurricanes and map the seafloor, is also a uniformed service.

The 63-year-old Levine, who was previously Pennsylvania’s health secretary and had not served in the commissioned corps, is now set to take a more prominent role in the service’s operations. She will be the sixth four-star admiral in the corps’ history, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Rachel Levine, Pennsylvania's former secretary of health, is the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate. (The Washington Post)
Political appointees are regularly tapped for senior roles in the corps. Brett Giroir, Levine’s predecessor during the Trump administration, was sworn in as an admiral after his 2018 Senate confirmation. Vivek H. Murthy, the nation’s surgeon general, also serves as a vice admiral.

The long-running health corps traces its history to 1798, but the service was formally established by Congress in 1889. The oft-overlooked corps has struggled with retirements and visibility; it was slow to get access to its own supply of coronavirus vaccines, even as its officers helped deliver shots around the nation.

Administration officials touted the significance of Levine’s elevation to admiral, praising President Biden’s commitment to diversity and noting that the ceremony will occur during LGBTQ history month.

“Admiral Levine’s historic appointment as the first openly transgender four-star officer is a giant step forward toward equality as a nation,” HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra said in a statement.

Levine has been repeatedly targeted by conservative advocacy groups and politicians, who claimed her historic selection — as the first openly transgender official ever confirmed by the Senate — was a political gesture by Biden. At Levine’s confirmation hearing to serve as assistant secretary for health, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) tried to draw a connection between genital mutilation and transition-related care, which prompted stern rebukes from Paul’s Democratic colleagues.

But Levine shrugged off questions about a similar backlash to Tuesday’s announcement, even as her appointment became a leading topic on conservative talk radio and social media on Tuesday. “I am not worried,” she said. “I’m such a strong proponent of diversity, equity and inclusion … and we have a president that is such a strong advocate of diversity, equity and inclusion as well.”

[/quot

Is he/she any relation to Tiny Tim?
Where's the bleach....I need to cleanse my eyes.
Slow death of an Administration.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Makes me so proud to be an American. sick
Why are these militaristic rankings assigned to these type of positions to begin with?
Wanna know why Pa had such bad Corona results?
Wanna know why they restricted us so bad?

I'm not going to attack strictly due to transgender.
That's too simple, and dishonest.

What you see there in Levine,
is a Male, child psychologist. So mentally screwed up,
that he thinks he is a she.

Ponder that!

Then, they took this poor confused creature, and put it in
charge of fighting a VIRAL outbreak.

Ponder that!

Now, Biden has taken this token of humanity and failure,
And given it huge power and responsibility.

That, I understand.
Joey is even more unbalanced than Richard.

That's right.
It's real name is Dick
Don't know if sick Dick's dick is still his prick.
Or if it got a snip and a nick,
followed by a slash,
That opened a gash.
Originally Posted by washington post
Levine is also the organization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

Not really.

LMAO!!
Originally Posted by deflave
Why are these militaristic rankings assigned to these type of positions to begin with?

Rather it was called an Admiral or a Czar??

Personally, calling it an Admiral seems awful demeaning to anyone who ever served in the Military.

Maybe not the Coast Guard....but the real military branches anyway.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Rather it was called an Admiral or a Czar??

Personally, calling it an Admiral seems awful demeaning to anyone who ever served in the Military.

Maybe not the Coast Guard....but the real military branches anyway.

Lol, It truly is the Health Corpse.......
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by washington post
Levine is also the organization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

Not really.

LMAO!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Wouldn't one be required to hold the rank of 3-Star General before progressing to 4?
How can someone that has NEVER served in either the USN or the USCG suddenly be an Admiral? That rank only exists in the maritime services and this thing has never served in either. I would never render a salute or a military greeting to this thing.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Wouldn't one be required to hold the rank of 3-Star General before progressing to 4?

I don't know, but I imagine "It" passed through a Rear Admiral more than a few times.
Give the Admiral a personal tour of the USS Indianapolis. That'll give him something to command.
These fuggin democraps are relentless in throwing this shiit in our faces. They are the enemy of America.
right up there with a major in the salvation army as far as i'm concerned. a fake uniform and fake insignia on a fake women given by a fake president
The Chinese are perfecting hypersonic missiles and we're worried about how woke and gay our military is. Better learn to speak mandarin.
Field Marshal of Fake Chicks
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sen. Ted Cruz did NOT put a "Hold" on this jews nomination, nor did Sen. Rand Paul. Neither did any other Republican. Not one fuggin' Republican will stop the nominations of these satanic screwups. Remember this the next time ANY U.S. senator reaches for your pocketbook for a donation to "fight for American values!".

Its so refreshing to see that you are more anti-semitic than you are anti-trans.
Originally Posted by MAC
How can someone that has NEVER served in either the USN or the USCG suddenly be an Admiral? That rank only exists in the maritime services and this thing has never served in either. I would never render a salute or a military greeting to this thing.

It's not a Navy or Coast Guard Admiral - its a US Public Health Service Admiral.

Today's trivia facts courtesy of the freak show: There are EIGHT US uniformed services that have commissioned officers and a rank structure:
U.S. Army.
U.S. Marine Corps.
U.S. Navy.
U.S. Air Force.
U.S. Space Force.
U.S. Coast Guard.
U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Its so refreshing to see that you are more anti-semitic than you are anti-trans.

You just waste time posting on here so why don't you get your manssiere on and help your buddy Buttegeig with the twins so he can get back to his job and at least look like he's doing something.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Arms Race Heats Up: Just As China Reveals Space Nukes, America Responds With Trans Admiral

[Linked Image from media.babylonbee.com]
they gave hunter biden a uniform and called him an officer with zero qualifications or training. so ya, salvation army equiv
Put it in a death match with the Surgeon General.
Is it a "Rear" Admiral?
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
The Chinese are perfecting hypersonic missiles and we're worried about how woke and gay our military is. Better learn to speak mandarin.

Precisely. Fiddle while Rome burns. Heck, I’m not sure we can claim the moral high ground over our adversaries anymore. China iffy, Russia NOT.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I don't know, but I imagine "It" passed through a Rear Admiral more than a few times.

Now thats funny!
Fugging Ridiculous...
Honk for Joey....
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Arms Race Heats Up: Just As China Reveals Space Nukes, America Responds With Trans Admiral

It’s coming. This s**t has to be burned down. The midterms may save us. Or maybe not.

Deuteronomy 22:5: A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
America has now truly proven to the world that our downfall is eminent. China, Russia, Iran, North Korea etc. Are watching and laughing knowing that they need not expend any resources towards our destruction because WE ARE AMERICA!!! We need no one to fück us, we can do it alone!!
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

It’s coming. This s**t has to be burned down. The midterms may save us. Or maybe not.

Deuteronomy 22:5: A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

You know what’s crazy? When I was a younger man (like the 90s) and read that, I thought, “Well, ok, but is that really an issue?” Thirty years later…….wow a degenerate, mentally ill 4-star admiral. Over the decades and centuries, it seems like our nation and the world ebbs and flows between these periods of debauchery/decadence and whatever the opposite is……manic cleansing? Neither is good, but it seems that the changeover is often cataclysmic. I hope and pray that we can revert to some level of, morality, decency and propriety without enduring the trial that I suspect awaits us.
Originally Posted by Caplock
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Now thats funny!

Hahaha!
You know, that picture is like the beginning of a comedy skit. Except it’s not.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
[quote=Salmonella] https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...four-star-admiral-public-health-service/

I was thinking ballsy Ford
Originally Posted by SCgman1

I was thinking ballsy Ford

I'm thinking kavanaugh may have hit that once or twice....maybe that's why he was crying so much during his closing statement....worried the general may show up.
Remember when Elliott walked in on E.T wearing a wig.

That's the picture they show you for an erection lasting more than four hours.
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack

UNC getting the paperwork all set up to award the first general in UNC history to receive one of their honorary doctorate degrees
Sycamore and IndyCA are believers.

And where is Never-Trump Powell when you need him?

LOL
Somewhere on the net is a picture of the family of this pos. It gets worse. Heckle and make fun of this garbage at every opportunity. Give no quarter. This pos is the face of the Democrat party.

Precisely. Fiddle while Rome burns. Heck, I’m not sure we can claim the moral high ground over our adversaries anymore. China iffy, Russia NOT.

And that’s the real shame of this all. When other countries look down as us as stupid, lazy, immoral and despise what the US represents they ain’t all wrong.
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack

Congratulations sir.
Today...you won the internet....🤣
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Fu(k off, stick(n)igger....
I am wondering, How in hell does a man become a woman? And even trickier how can a woman become a man? Sounds like a lot of mutilating going on?

Don't you just end up a mutilated original of what you started out as?
Do we have to salute it?
A strong, highly respected military is the foundation of our nation.

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

And that’s the real shame of this all. When other countries look down as us as stupid, lazy, immoral and despise what the US represents they ain’t all wrong.

When I saw a pic of the rainbow flag flying in front of our embassy in Kabul, I wasn’t so sure we were the good guys anymore. They should have kicked our ass out.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
A strong, highly respected military is the foundation of our nation.

A thread against Drag Queens Story Hour was posted and a few members came out of the closet about these Queens influences on children. THIS subject is what got NV's fetish of obsessing over me. I take a christian stand against this nonsense and he hasn't stopped lying about it since.
(7-19-21)
NVhntr QUOTE:
"What happens between consenting adults in private is none of my business. If they do it legally in public, and I don't like it, I simply avoid it.

If you don't like what your children are learning at their school, take them out and put them in a school that teaches what you agree with.

People aggressively pushing their version of religion are no different than the liberal commies they rail against pushing their doctrine.

So, the handful of kids who attended drag queen story hour will rule the world?"

At least we aren't speaking German.
The Russians and Chinese must be laughing there Aress Off.
I could accept it as an ugly woman

But that’s fuggin homo dude in grandma’s dress

JFC
Farley did it better

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload an image

Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health and the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender official, is set to be sworn in as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. (Chris Sean Smith/U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
By Dan Diamond

The group representing public health officials “is here to support you and your team defend the health of all Americans!” Michael Fraser, CEO of the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, wrote on Twitter.

[/quot

Take a look again of that picture does that look like a she? That is some crazy schit right there.
I love it.

The amount of credibility this administration is hemorrhaging is gargantuan.......and becoming less survivable every day.

Looks like he can fly. Maybe Sec. of the Air Force?

Originally Posted by NVhntr
I love it.

Looks like he can fly. Maybe Sec. of the Air Force?

Phil is already got tickets booked for Richard's confirmation.
Same same living in Clown World, Inc.

[Linked Image from pdjnews.com]
Originally Posted by Riverc

By Dan Diamond

[/quot

Take a look again of that picture does that look like a she? That is some crazy schit right there.

Are those supposed to be tits?

😆😂🤣
The precedent has been set. It will be expected that there will be one of these things in every administration from now on. Any administration without one will be poo-pooed. And one will turn into two or more. And the more there are in positions of power, the more they will promote and hire and favor their own underneath them.

Twenty tears from now, these nutjobs will have wormed their way into every nook and cranny of government.

Same playbook that gays etc. use.
Ain't the first time...

[Linked Image from pointsincase.com]
Sad for sure.
I had a buddy who was in the Public Health Service. It is (or was) a pretty legit thing. The link to the military and the Navy goes back to before 1800. PHS grew out of the Marine Hospital Service. They were responsible for administering health care to the merchant marine as well as dealing with quarantining ships. That's why they got the military kit. My buddy John was based in Cincinnati, but relocated to Washington for a few years. He flew in and out of Wright-Patt on military transports.

John used to tell me about big cases he'd worked. There was a botulism outbreak somewhere in the Midwest where a truckload of frozen salmon was left at a Kroger's dock over Labor Day weekend and then the store manager decided to refreeze it and sell it. There was also a church social gone horribly wrong. Somebody with an infected cut on their hand sliced a bunch of lunch meat for the picnic and then stored it in a hot panel truck for 4 hours. John said the town heard ambulance sirens for 8 hours straight that night-- filled every hospital bed for several counties around and a lot of churchgoers never made it home.

It's funny somebody mentioned Herbert Hoover. John got into the Washington cocktail scene pretty heavy. They'd hit the bars after work and get thoroughly lubricated. One night, somebody at the table went off on Herbert Hoover. It was all the dirt we pretty well know to be true, but in 1965, these were the Secrets Man was Not Meant to Know. The other guys at the table had to shut the guy up for fear they'd all be picked up by the FBI. I think the loudmouth ended up disappearing in short order.

This was the same table of lounge lizards that made an important health discovery. They'd all go eat at the same Chinese restaurant on a pretty regular basis. They noticed that they were all getting weird symptoms from the food: sweating, palpitations, etc. There were some MDs in the group. They set to work on it. These were the guys who discovered that Chinese restaurants were liberally using MSG in their food. It was linked to a cluster of unexplained heart attacks nationwide.
I love it.

Reserved for Pee Wee Herman!
We had a plant manager that did his transition after he retired from the solder factory. He wasn't gay. He just wanted to be a woman and waited until the kids were grown and such. Yikes! He was a burly 6'5" dude with a shaved head and foghorn voice. When he showed up in a dress to visit, the receptionist (who'd been his secretary at some point) arose from her chair and went screaming down the hall. Her brain couldn't take it. I had taken a late lunch and heard her blubbering in her manager's office as I walked past an hour later after the guy left the building.

What I suspect is that there a lot of guys out there that harbor these feelings, but wait until after retirement to reveal themselves. My guess is a lot of these guys now see it as a career enhancer and we're going to see more and more of these buds being to flower earlier.
The Chick with a Dick......Pennsylvania's gift to all of you, LOL!!!
Originally Posted by shaman
I had a buddy who was in the Public Health Service. It is (or was) a pretty legit thing. The link to the military and the Navy goes back to before 1800. PHS grew out of the Marine Hospital Service. They were responsible for administering health care to the merchant marine as well as dealing with quarantining ships. That's why they got the military kit. My buddy John was based in Cincinnati, but relocated to Washington for a few years. He flew in and out of Wright-Patt on military transports.

John used to tell me about big cases he'd worked. There was a botulism outbreak somewhere in the Midwest where a truckload of frozen salmon was left at a Kroger's dock over Labor Day weekend and then the store manager decided to refreeze it and sell it. There was also a church social gone horribly wrong. Somebody with an infected cut on their hand sliced a bunch of lunch meat for the picnic and then stored it in a hot panel truck for 4 hours. John said the town heard ambulance sirens for 8 hours straight that night-- filled every hospital bed for several counties around and a lot of churchgoers never made it home.

It's funny somebody mentioned Herbert Hoover. John got into the Washington cocktail scene pretty heavy. They'd hit the bars after work and get thoroughly lubricated. One night, somebody at the table went off on Herbert Hoover. It was all the dirt we pretty well know to be true, but in 1965, these were the Secrets Man was Not Meant to Know. The other guys at the table had to shut the guy up for fear they'd all be picked up by the FBI. I think the loudmouth ended up disappearing in short order.

This was the same table of lounge lizards that made an important health discovery. They'd all go eat at the same Chinese restaurant on a pretty regular basis. They noticed that they were all getting weird symptoms from the food: sweating, palpitations, etc. There were some MDs in the group. They set to work on it. These were the guys who discovered that Chinese restaurants were liberally using MSG in their food. It was linked to a cluster of unexplained heart attacks nationwide.

That’s quite the tapestry of babbling bullschit.
That's great, we have a mentally deranged transvestite as head of the dept. of health.
Either way, Jimfromtenn thinks the admiral is cute.
We’re fugged!! The remainder of the world are on their backs holding their bellies and laughing!!

Clinton, Obama, Biden. Next question....
American women have reason to celebrate.
It's the public health service -- no relation to the DOD. It's a pretty good gig to be a commissioned officer in the PHS. I know a couple people have done it. Same benefits as the military but a lot less BS and not as much moving around. Also not that hard to make O6. They are pretty small so I don't know how they rate a 4 star equivalent but I guess politics are at play. It looks like Rachel already awarded herself a couple ribbons. She'll look like a Russian General (in more ways than one) by the time it's all over.
Putting the mentally ill in places of responsibility. What could go wrong? Edk
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

The US is the most successful Marxist nation in history. Look at what we export - sodomy, abortion, black supremacy, atheism, etc.

I'd bet Cruz and Paul purposely remained silent in order to let the Dimocrats put another nail in their foot with this nomination and show the American public what idiots they are.
And a bad joke gets worse...........................

We truly have to be the laughing stock of the world; this is almost worse that Butt-gigs "maternity" leave for have a non existent birth.

MM
and people wonder why our government is so F'ed up any more...

maybe the Feds is an abbreviation for F'ed UP?

and we are suppose to take these Queens Seriously?

who's the stupider? These type of guys, or the ones who put them in office?

Myself, I am praying for that tragic plane crash to happen... and it will never be soon enough.
Sheesh, I hope somebody told Varmint Dude about this!
Watching Patton with George C Scott right now.
My God....how this country has slipped into the s hitter.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
He looked more like a woman before!!!
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Originally Posted by MAC

It's not a Navy or Coast Guard Admiral - its a US Public Health Service Admiral.

Today's trivia facts courtesy of the freak show: There are EIGHT US uniformed services that have commissioned officers and a rank structure:
U.S. Army.
U.S. Marine Corps.
U.S. Navy.
U.S. Air Force.
U.S. Space Force.
U.S. Coast Guard.

Listen carefully Otis: ADMIRAL ONLY EXISTS IN MARITIME SERVICES!!!! Get it? U.S Public Health Service doesn't have a damn thing to do with MARITIME SERVICES! And I served in the military for 25+ years so I know all about the uniformed services but my comment on ADMIRAL still stands!
Ok 50 years from now my great grandkids in the naval academy will hear about admiral Nimitz vs admiral Yamitoto battling it out in ww2 what did this cluster phughck of a person accomplish
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Originally Posted by MAC

U.S. Army.
U.S. Marine Corps.
U.S. Navy.
U.S. Air Force.
U.S. Space Force.
U.S. Coast Guard.

Listen carefully Otis: ADMIRAL ONLY EXISTS IN MARITIME SERVICES!!!! Get it? U.S Public Health Service doesn't have a damn thing to do with MARITIME SERVICES! And I served in the military for 25+ years so I know all about the uniformed services but my comment on ADMIRAL still stands!

Maybe she served on the Love Boat?
Originally Posted by Chisos

I'd bet Cruz and Paul purposely remained silent in order to let the Dimocrats put another nail in their foot with this nomination and show the American public what idiots they are.

Dood...don't even respond to those communist.
I Fugging hate the Left.
© 24hourcampfire