Home
Posted By: MuskegMan Toddler Killed by Family Cat - 10/19/21

Of course not . . . . it's always a dog. Breed undisclosed - probably a poodle.

https://fox17.com/news/local/tennessee-baby-killed-by-family-dog
Well, it was plausible. I know pussy has kilt a lot of dudes.

đŸŠ«
Originally Posted by Beaver10

đŸŠ«

Made quite a few miserable as well. Sometimes it just isn’t worth it.

Damn sad about the infant.

I can’t even fathom the loss.
Dog people...
You can bet your ass it wasn’t a Labrador.
One of those renegade beagles, I bet !!!
Those evil Labradoodles strike again.
Damn corgis
If it was a known vicious breed, the parents should be charged with murder.
Originally Posted by dale06

This^^^^^
To be fair, your house cat will wait until after you die to eat you. [bleep] cats.
Posted By: skeen Re: Toddler Killed by Family Cat - 10/20/21
Originally Posted by Springcove

This^^^^^

It was a Saint Bernard.

https://www.wate.com/news/mother-speaks-about-dog-attack-that-killed-her-7-month-old-child/
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
To be fair, your house cat will wait until after you die to eat you. [bleep] cats.

Any good cat will at least wait until your dead, Give 'em a little credit.
Originally Posted by skeen

This^^^^^

It was a Saint Bernard.

https://www.wate.com/news/mother-speaks-about-dog-attack-that-killed-her-7-month-old-child/

Story says that dog had “acted aggressively” towards the Child before. Dog should have been put down then. And the Mom and Grandma for letting the aggressive dog around that child the second time.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Mine won’t even eat steak or hamburger. Just Purina Cat Chow. She’d just sleep on top of me if I died. Like she does every day. 😬
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I had to have a Alpha female Lab put down. She killed one dog and severely injured two others. She would've killed a infant no doubt. Sad situation as she was extremely smart, too much for her own good.
Originally Posted by Showdog75

I had to have a Alpha female Lab put down. She killed one dog and severely injured two others. She would've killed a infant no doubt. Sad situation as she was extremely smart, too much for her own good.

That’s a damn shame. But she was probably one in a Million among Labs. At least you did the only thing you could do to take care of the problem.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Dog people...

Yep

This^^^^^

It was a Saint Bernard.

Story says that dog had “acted aggressively” towards the Child before. Dog should have been put down then. And the Mom and Grandma for letting the aggressive dog around that child the second time.

After being around a friend's St Bernards when younger, they get a lot of respect from me. They're not always as nice as they appear, and until I hit 20 years old or so, big ones outweighed me.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

This^^^^^

It was a Saint Bernard.

After being around a friend's St Bernards when younger, they get a lot of respect from me. They're not always as nice as they appear, and until I hit 20 years old or so, big ones outweighed me.

Never knew anybody that had one here. Too hot for them in TX.
Posted By: Stix Re: Toddler Killed by Family Cat - 10/20/21
Ex GF had one. Big male. He never hurt anybody but he was always grumpy. Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

This^^^^^

It was a Saint Bernard.

Never knew anybody that had one here. Too hot for them in TX.

It's pretty hot in Eastern SoCal too. Friend's dogs dug caves into the side of the hill at his place that they disappeared into. I could easily fit in one. It is a bit less humid there than TX though. I seem to recall some haircuts on the dogs too. And a kiddie pool in the yard.
I don't understand people that keep a dog that is known to be overly aggressive especially when it has bitten someone without provocation. I don't care how much I loved a dog if it bit someone without reason I'd put it down in a heartbeat.
Cujo? Are you too young to remember?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

đŸŠ«

Good pussy is great but bad pussy is deadly.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
I don't understand people that keep a dog that is known to be overly aggressive especially when it has bitten someone without provocation. I don't care how much I loved a dog if it bit someone without reason I'd put it down in a heartbeat.

Dimocraps. GOD doesnt understand them.

No joke...Some dogs are just stupid to have around toddlers and babies. I used to believe it was how they were raised, but I think some dog breeds just have a natural propensity to be aggressive around babies and toddlers..Like showing there rank or keeping order in the pack...I've seen too many dogs that normally had no issues with people show aggression around young kids, and toddlers...And, also young kids and toddlers don't always have a healthy amount of respect for dogs and can do things unknowingly to cause them to be aggressive.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Only good cats I have ever seen were taking a permanent nap.
When I saw the thread title, I just knew it was one of them goddam Pit Persians.
© 24hourcampfire