Home
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Philly train rape - 10/20/21
So a man rapes a woman on a Philadelphia train and passengers simply stood by and let it happen.
Reportedly, some even filmed the attack with their cameras. Nobody called 911.
Even aside from calling, there is an emergency call button in every single car. Nobody pushed the red button.
The attacker was an illegal immigrant from Congo with a previous sex offense who should have been deported but was instead, released.
I don't know what has happened to people.
In my Fathers generation people would have intervened and likely beat the son of a bitch to death right then and there.
We are a nation without balls.
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Our cities are absolute cesspools.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
My sister has lived in downtown Philli since the mid-80s, she sees no downside to it, every car she has owned has been a clump of dents and scrapes and scratches, had her purse snatched more than once, sued in a frivolous injury lawsuit, on and on and on, says the culture is worth it.
Liberals…
It IS a mental illness.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Good friend and his wife born and raised there.
They wouldn’t go back for any amount of money.
They went to their parents funerals several years ago, and said that’s the last time.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
So a man rapes a woman on a Philadelphia train and passengers simply stood by and let it happen.
Even aside from calling, there is an emergency call button in every single car. Nobody pushed the red button.
The attacker was an illegal immigrant from Congo with a previous sex offense who should have been deported but was instead, released.
In my Fathers generation people would have intervened and likely beat the son of a bitch to death right then and there.

They're all chickenshit accomplices, as far as I am concerned.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Read this on Free Republic yesterday. The idea of standing around watching someone being attacked without taking action is totally foreign to me, let alone pulling out a phuqing phone to
Record it.
Christ, what has happened to the America I love?
7mm
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Sounds lovely.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Wife told me about it the other day.

We both agreed, everyone on that train that sat there and did nothing should be charged with aiding and abetting.

Any males that sat there and did nothing should also get a good beatdown.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
chipsNdips , barca lounger , honey hand me another pepsi
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
The stand by and do nothing but video crowd has been operating this way for several years.

What do expect from mass commuting travelers ? Most have man buns, hoops in their faces, smell of weed and keep trying to convince society that they’re not the gender they were born with.

🦫
Posted By: ironbender Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Philthydelphia.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
The only one on the train with balls was the rapist

No one could ear punch that mfer while he was making his O-face??
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The stand by and do nothing but video crowd has been operating this way for several years.

What do expect from mass commuting travelers ? Most have man buns, hoops in their faces, smell of weed and keep trying to convince society that they’re not the gender they were born with.

🦫

The world has gone to scheidt I guess, as back in tha day I may have smelled a bit of the grifa,, had long hair, hoops in both ears and I would have attempted to stop that crap. (and likely would have accomplished it)

I still have long hair (no f'n bun though, how silly), earings. but no longer smell of the Devil's Weed. And now I'm old and I am probably armed.
Posted By: goalie Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

Drop kick the side of his head like Pele at the Olympics
Originally Posted by Valsdad

🦫

The world has gone to scheidt I guess, as back in tha day I may have smelled a bit of the grifa,, had long hair, hoops in both ears and I would have attempted to stop that crap. (and likely would have accomplished it)

I still have long hair (no f'n bun though, how silly), earings. but no longer smell of the Devil's Weed. And now I'm old and I am probably armed.

G, these ain’t your people of yesterday.

Flip side....you step in to stop a violent situation with violence and you’re likely facing charges by a Liberal justice system.

Best solution, is arm oneself, defend oneself.

🦫

Some of us Boomers don't roll like that Homie.

We stand up for the downtrodden and abused. Mostly.

Well, maybe not in Oregon. Kate might get after us for abusing the downtrodden perps. smirk
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21

Stick a knife through his ear. I could really get cruel at times like this.

Well, maybe not in Oregon. Kate might get after us for abusing the downtrodden perps. smirk

Yeah, Cali wouldn’t do anything to you. Newsom is all about guns and not protecting the homeless.

Laffin

🦫

Yeah, Cali wouldn’t do anything to you. Newsom is all about guns and not protecting the homeless.

Laffin

🦫

Yeah, but I don't get down his way often.

Up here, I can about guarantee the Sheriff ain't making no arrest for properly dealing with a rapist, even if the DA were to request it. Would have to be up to the Staties.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
People filmed it but nobody uploaded it to the web? Even active shootings get streamed or uploaded immediately these days.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
Originally Posted by goalie

This
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21

🦫

It's been going on a long, long time. Anyone here remember Kitty Genovese??

Where's Bernie Goetz when we need him? Or ......

L.W.

Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21

And, with the laws today they probably would have been the ones going to jail, had they beat him half to death..Which is probably part of the reason the bystanders just stood by and watched, other than having no balls...

I mean what Liberal leaning attorney wouldn't love to put innocent people away for beating a poor illegal on a train out of race hatred?
Posted By: LeakyWaders Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
They should all be charged with rape imo.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
I'd of opened his neck up. here I'd of shot him.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21
anyone depending on the kindness of strangers for their safety and security these days is in for a rude awakening
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Philly train rape - 10/20/21

But we have ambulance chasers who would sue you for battering a rapist if it was not your job position to do so.

Many people are afraid of reprisals. The criminal culture is consuming the Country.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

That I actually believe.

🦫
Posted By: dakota300rum Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Throat punch, quick twist of the head. Without à thought couldn't live with myself otherwise.
Posted By: EFHutton Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Thank a Democrat ..
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

But we have ambulance chasers who would sue you for battering a rapist if it was not your job position to do so.

Many people are afraid of reprisals. The criminal culture is consuming the Country.

Yep
Posted By: HunterShooter58 Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Disgusting!
Posted By: Caplock Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Place the blame squarely where it belongs....on the liberal courts and tort laws that have produced a nation of sheep fearful of being sued for everything they have.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
I good kick in the balls would have ended it all!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by goalie

No kidding. Tom Dempsey straight-away. 63 yd'er.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by stxhunter

That I actually believe.

🦫

wouldn't even think about it, just do it.
Posted By: shootem Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Sat in on my son’s concealed carry class quite a few years back and mostly remember one subject the instructor brought up and his comment on it. Subject; should I intervene with deadly force (handgun) to save someone I do not know from serious bodily harm or death? His answer; only if your willing to risk everything you own and have worked for, plus the possibility of imprisonment. Sad but true. And even more sad in some states than others. But I could not have just been an observer.
Posted By: shootem Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by Caplock
Place the blame squarely where it belongs....on the liberal courts and tort laws that have produced a nation of sheep fearful of being sued for everything they have.

If we had a border the pig wouldn’t have been in MY country. And he was from the Congo???!!! How did he get to this continent???!!! Who is funding these social mercenaries??!!
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
How in the ever lovin fugg hard is it to beat down a perp who has his pants around his ankles and a hard-on? Onlookers should be charged. JFC.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
City of “brother”ly love….

You choose to live somewhere like that? Get what you deserve. Liberal policies are to blame. Live in liberal enclaves, deal with the consequences of liberal policies. Fugk em.
Posted By: efw Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Our cities are absolute cesspools.

Yep
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by shootem
Sat in on my son’s concealed carry class quite a few years back and mostly remember one subject the instructor brought up and his comment on it. Subject; should I intervene with deadly force (handgun) to save someone I do not know from serious bodily harm or death? His answer; only if your willing to risk everything you own and have worked for, plus the possibility of imprisonment. Sad but true. And even more sad in some states than others. But I could not have just been an observer.

Wonder what the laws would be if John Q Citizen used one of those handheld taser/ stun guns in a case like this to incapacitate the rapist? Not exactly killing, maiming , or beating the guy, but would be effective...

Too many stupid laws and shady lawyers in this country for there to be many people willing to be heroes anymore...
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Too bad a CHL wasn't there to put a bullet in his brain.
Posted By: Moto_Vita Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
I can't believe that I'm even the same species as the people on that train. It shows that inner city people have evolved into something I can't even understand.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
I can't believe that I'm even the same species as the people on that train. It shows that inner city people have evolved into something I can't even understand.

I believe "devolved" is the correct term.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
feral... a wild groid.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
I don't get the outrage.

Fugger would have been easy.to kill in that position.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Urban zombies.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Negros don't call out other negros.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I don't get the outrage.

Fugger would have been easy.to kill in that position.

Stick him in the dick with a good sharp knife. Twist and pull up to open him up.
Posted By: CBB Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Simply disgusting..... no idea how someone would just let that happen and do nothing.
Posted By: viking Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21

In your Father’s Day, it wouldn’t of happened.
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Every one of those witnesses should be tried on accessory charges. absolutely deplorable.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by RiverRider

They're all chickenshit accomplices, as far as I am concerned.
Ditto...
Posted By: deflave Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
People from PA tend to be pretty worthless.
Posted By: boliep Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by xxclaro
People filmed it but nobody uploaded it to the web? Even active shootings get streamed or uploaded immediately these days.

Taking into consideration the type of people that would video this outrage but not help, I feel sure the video has been uploaded to the internet.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21

Everybody thought it was just NBNs. Rape is the standard mating ritual for them.
Posted By: ribka Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by CBB
Simply disgusting..... no idea how someone would just let that happen and do nothing.

I miss working in Philly. Great place.

Im surprised the witnesses( Obama's children) filming her didn't Rob her after watching her be raped. standard behavior in those cities

Posted By: xxclaro Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by boliep
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Taking into consideration the type of people that would video this outrage but not help, I feel sure the video has been uploaded to the internet.

That's why was asking...seems kinda strange that no one has seen it. I don't know what did or didn't happen as I haven't been following this case, but sometimes things turn out not to be quite like they were first described.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
There once was a group of people that would have done something about this schit...
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
This is just wrong! I am thinking my outdoor edge or havalon would be handy little tools in this instant, steal everyone's cell phones at knife point and put em in a sock and beat the life outta the dude! Just my younger self trying to motivate my older self!
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Hard to say but that city is an American s-it hole. You get the results you vote for.
Wife and I wanted to visit the N/E years ago. Did not go because you have to be unarmed. No personal protection, no visit. Hasbeen
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Philly train rape - 10/21/21
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Hard to say but that city is an American s-it hole. You get the results you vote for.
Wife and I wanted to visit the N/E years ago. Did not go because you have to be unarmed. No personal protection, no visit. Hasbeen

Yup
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Philly train rape - 10/22/21
The s h i t t y reality of that situation is, if you were white and did the right thing by turning that POS into hamburger, the on lookers on the train would gang attack you for being racist.
© 24hourcampfire