Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It’s starting to hurt here. Of course this is chevron not Haji’s ethanol drowned special. But dang it!
I payed 4.45 for diesel at Haji's gas-n-go today.
Brutal......
We are paying $2FrigginMuch.....I call it Biden Gas.....

Oregon is always competing with California and Washington to be Looney Tune Capitol of the West Coast...

$3.26 reg 85 yesterday

Wally World/Price Utah
I LOVE HIGH GAS PRICES!!!

The peasants make me extra rich.

A month ago or so the paradigm shift from fleecing people over lumber and health care (CV-19 Jab infrastructure) was to change... and .GOV was going to let the Slave Masters of freight and fuel slop at that pig trough for a while.

SO... threw some money at Exxon Mobile stock (...that was what all the Congressmen were doing... so I knew it had to be a sound play)... and tada almost 20% in a month...

$40k...

Thanks guys!

Boy-O-Boy I sure hope the price of gas keeps going up... and you peasants don't catch on.

Nahh... they never will. Sheep are stupid.

Think I paid 3.50 yesterday,and while talking to the kid at the station,he said his boss told him it will go up .07c /week till Xmas.
and NY just proposed a .55c/gal tax hike.
$3.49.9 Red Hook in the Hudson Valley today.
West Central Florida $3.10 regular...................
$3.14 in our area

WS
3.09 cash ...3.19 credit....here
I saw a little sticker with Biden pointing saying I did that stuck on a gas pump next to the price. I wish I had a roll of those stickers.

At least he approved Russia's pipeline.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I saw a little sticker with Biden pointing saying I did that stuck on a gas pump next to the price. I wish I had a roll of those stickers.

At least he approved Russia's pipeline.

Bb

Those stickers are CHEAP on EBay
Well, the imported oil costs more than drilling our own, or building pipelines to Canada. When are liberals going to understand economics. Each windmill takes 80 gallons of oil to lubricate and it needs to be changed out once a year. The average windfarm is 100 windmills so that is 80,000 gallons a year to keep them running. Solar might be great for peek summer air conditioning, but you have to store it in giant lithium batteries for night time use. If you want to get rid of CO2 in the atmosphere, you are going to have to go nuclear with some solar for peek summer loads, and maybe a few windmills. However, you still have to drill for oil to lubricate these beasts. You also have to mine coal to make synthetic oil. Drilling and mining will never stop. Liberals just don't get it.

$2.98 here. Was paying $1.69 last year of Trump's administration. So almost double.
$3.08 in East Texas.
$3.09 in Madison, Alabama.
We aren’t psychic

Where’s HERE for you ? And the next 40 members who don’t list a locale in their profile

3.15 today Mid Tn
Gas is $2.99
Diesel is $3.35
At Quick Trip in Harrisonville Mo.
Was $3.29 here in northern Michigan today and there was one of those Biden stickers on the pump.
3.27, regular petrol here
Fuggin $3.19 here in N.TX as of yesterday. Fuqk Joe Biden 😡
Originally Posted by visalia6mm

It’s starting to hurt here. Of course this is chevron not Haji’s ethanol drowned special. But dang it!

Might be more relevant if you said what State your located in.
4.35 is cheapest in town today
$3.20 for regular in WA.
GasBuddy saying $3.09 right now.
$3.39 for Diesel in middle TN.
$3.09 today in KC metro.
$3.68 in central Idaho, down from $3.85 before Labor Day weekend.

drover
$3.70 for 93 octane.
Central Valley ca
$3.10 Iowa
[Linked Image from cdn.theatlantic.com]
2.85 in Shawnee, Ok tonite
Regular, $4.49 @ Costco. Kali North Coast. 20-30 cents higher elsewhere.
87 octane $2.79 at Costco in Charleston yesterday.
Official what you paying for gas thread

An official thread? That's so special. wink
3.16 northern MN. 87octane. 1.68 back under Trump.

Osky
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Well, the imported oil costs more than drilling our own, or building pipelines to Canada. When are liberals going to understand economics. Each windmill takes 80 gallons of oil to lubricate and it needs to be changed out once a year. The average windfarm is 100 windmills so that is 80,000 gallons a year to keep them running. Solar might be great for peek summer air conditioning, but you have to store it in giant lithium batteries for night time use. If you want to get rid of CO2 in the atmosphere, you are going to have to go nuclear with some solar for peek summer loads, and maybe a few windmills. However, you still have to drill for oil to lubricate these beasts. You also have to mine coal to make synthetic oil. Drilling and mining will never stop. Liberals just don't get it.

$2.98 here. Was paying $1.69 last year of Trump's administration. So almost double.

What do they do with the other 72,000 gallons?
3.00 for diesel
$3.07 in St. Lucie County FL.
Just off the phone with a Canadian Friend, $1.48.9 CA, for a liter.= $4.52 US gallon.
$2.689/gallon here at a Mobil station, cash or credit card. Most stations are at $2.789.
3.82 Costco San Joaquin County.
$3.39 at Harlowton, MT about an hour ago. been near that all over Montana and Wyoming for the last week and a half.
Today on the radio I heard that there's a small town in CA charging $7.50/gal for regular and $8.50/gal for super.

It truly is a glorious time to be an American.
3.09 TX yesterday. Haven't looked today.
Originally Posted by DMc
3.09 TX yesterday. Haven't looked today.

The Demorcrats are acting like they believe they're going to pull the Dominion trigger all over again. Sure hope they don't know something we don't know....

Maine regular gas is $3.34 on the southern end and $3.45 on the northern end.

Grocery store's prices have climbed but, at least in my midcoast area, there doesn't appear to be much not available. Seafood store prices are high compared to last year. Walmart has prepared for this blocked shipping goings-on and there are several within a 25-40 minutes drive.

Lots of extra deer doe permits this season. I live alone now and all I have to do is ask a local wildlife warden for a road-killed deer and one will show up in a short time. Push comes to shove, there are turkeys everywhere and they hang around bird feeders. Smelts come up the river tidal flows around Thanksgiving and are delicious tasting fish that can be caught easily. They are around all winter then in April they have their spawning time in March-April and run up into small streams to spawn.

I think if there is a lack of necessary stuff it will be the high population areas that will have a hard time.

Maine regular gas is $3.34 on the southern end and $3.45 on the northern end.

Grocery store's prices have climbed but, at least in my midcoast area, there doesn't appear to be much not available. Seafood store prices are high compared to last year. Walmart has prepared for this blocked shipping goings-on and there are several within a 25-40 minutes drive.

Lots of extra deer doe permits this season. I live alone now and all I have to do is ask a local wildlife warden for a road-killed deer and one will show up in a short time. Push comes to shove, there are turkeys everywhere and they hang around bird feeders. Smelts come up the river tidal flows around Thanksgiving and are delicious tasting fish that can be caught easily. They are around all winter then in April they have their spawning time in March-April and run up into small streams to spawn.

I think if there is a lack of necessary stuff it will be the high population areas that will have a hard time.
$3.3 over here.
Erie Pa, 3.55/gallon.
$3.19 here on the shore...

Let's Go BRANDON!!! mad
2.93 to 3.19 I seen thruout clarksvegas yeterday.

Honk for Joey....
$3.29 average here. Listening to the radio earlier, said October of 2020 we were as low as $2.09 here.
Let’s go Brandon!
Cheap is 3.45 here.
I drive a lot, and with gas and inflation I see my monthly visa a lot higher: I actually looked for bogus charges, but it is just inflation. Go Brandon
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I LOVE HIGH GAS PRICES!!!

The peasants make me extra rich.

A month ago or so the paradigm shift from fleecing people over lumber and health care (CV-19 Jab infrastructure) was to change... and .GOV was going to let the Slave Masters of freight and fuel slop at that pig trough for a while.

SO... threw some money at Exxon Mobile stock (...that was what all the Congressmen were doing... so I knew it had to be a sound play)... and tada almost 20% in a month...

$40k...

Thanks guys!

Boy-O-Boy I sure hope the price of gas keeps going up... and you peasants don't catch on.

Nahh... they never will. Sheep are stupid.

Did you take the profit or is this just a “Paper Gain”?
3.15 for 87 in Middle Ga
Finally saw one of these stickers in person this week

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Diesel's listed at $3.68 here, but my discount card drops it to about $3.28.. Still over a buck-forty higher than last year.. LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
It jumped $.13 in a day at a Sheetz in White Post, VA. $3.29

Good thing I had my Sheetz Card and got that big $.03 discount!
I'm paying $3.80 a gallon for premium gas here in north east Florida.
$3.09-$3.29 here in central NC. I can't wait for the fuel bill for our week long trip to South Dakota. At least it will be split 3 ways but we are driving a diesel too. Let's Go Brandon!
$2.79 for RUG on Huffmeister in Houston suburbs 10/21.

Diesel was $2.89, but my Ram Cummins is full.
$3.34 for 87 octane blend here in Northern lower Michigan. Up about 55-60% in the last year.
3.14 RUL where I am in TN
$3.95 Reg gas Southern Oregon Coast. This time last year I could fill up my empty Truck for $65.00 Now It's $95.00....Thanks Brandon!....I fill up every week if all I do is commute to work and back.
Propane went from $3.10 to $3.90 In the last two weeks.... Gotta love this Administration or whoever is pulling the strings.
$3.21, Mesa, AZ. Costco.
$3.55 fof 87. Dems can chew on a fat one
WMBG VA. $3.29 for regular.

$3.17 last Sunday.
$3.53 and up, here in south central PA for 87 octane. Up over 60 cents in t he past six months.

Even the F'n Libturds are complaining
$2.93 at Costco $3.29 + everywhere else around here
price jumped $.37 a gallon here in North Florida just the other day. Currently at $3.45 a gallon for regular

$3.09 in most places here in eastern Nebraska.
$2.82 for non-ethanol unleaded today.
What’s it going to be for Xmas?

Closest person to guess the news reported national average for unleaded regular on xmas week wins.

I’ll pony up a box of Berger hybrid 105 6mm for the kitty pot.

My guess 4.55 national average

https://gasprices.aaa.com/

Today it’s 3.378
And I’ll throw in a bag of pistachios from the farm.
Hold on. Should be by dec 15th so package can arrive by Xmas.

My price still stands
$4.89 for RUL in Fall River Mills California. Graphic example of what happens when organized crime, ie the Democratic party runs the show.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Yesterday - Bennington, Vt. $3.39 reg 87 octane. Old Cuss
I paid $3.39 this morning for premium (boat).
TODAY West Central Florida up from last time $3.29................

BASTID>>>>>>>>>>>
It's anywhere from $3.59 to $3.79 here in Anchorage. I usually get .60-.90 off per gallon due to the outrageous amounts of food my 3 boys consume.
Have a look at this, may 'splain a few things. Prepare....
https://www.worldoil.com/news/2021/...ng-crude-hub-nears-critically-low-levels
$3.09⁹ Jonesboro AR today
$3.99. Thanks Joe
$3.37 here in western New Jersey, across from Easton, PA. On 1/20/21 it was $2.05. I wonder what % of the Russian pipeline Hunter and Clueless Joe are getting?
$3.06 -.09 in the part of Tulsa we are visiting. Texas was cheapest at $2.69.
Weeee hooooo

A gas thread

Suck it wabigoon!!!
Just filled my truck at $2.78 for regular.
3.35, Joe did this.
Originally Posted by killerv
Finally saw one of these stickers in person this week

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I leave one everytime i get gas.
3.49 unleaded/ 3.59 Diesel in my small sliver of Vermont.
Paid $3.09 for diesel this afternoon.

About $230 bucks worth to fill up.
All Brandons action has taken effect here in West Central Florida.......

Regular retreated 4 cents to 3.29 today..
I saw $3.14.9 today
2.82 today.
Variances around town up to 3.19.

Honk for Joey......
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

That doesn’t seem that bad..
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Youre settling into Texas life rather nicely

😂😂👏🏻🤦🏻
$3.19- $3.23 at most places, $3.09 along Hwy 65 just north of the Twin Cities. Costco was $2.92. That was what I saw yesterday on a gun run I made.
I had to take a pic last night after I put the stickers on the gas pump. Prices are on the bottom of the pic.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by slumlord

Youre settling into Texas life rather nicely

😂😂👏🏻🤦🏻
Texas life can be nice, Vinah's birthday Sunday.

$3.19 today. FJB...
2.97 today
It’s $3.69 in southern Colorado.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I’m paying $4.99 for Non E north Oregon Coast. $3.99 for diesel
$3.42 last time I filled up. It got to as low as 1.79 last spring. Close to double now.
$3.75, was $2.23 the day Biden took office
Hovering right around $4 here. FJB
3.09 yesterday
$3.60 at the same station that a little less than a year ago I was paying $1.45 less per gallon.

Thanks Joe!

Reminiscent of “Kingpin”
$3.07 West TN, to quote Rene, "Honk for Joey".
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Help me understand, why is Non E more expensive? Doesn't ethanol cost more to produce, and isn't it a separate step to mix it? Bullcaca says I.

Is it because it is better for the engine and gets better mileage and therefore worth more? WTF, over.
Originally Posted by worriedman
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Help me understand, why is Non E more expensive? Doesn't ethanol cost more to produce, and isn't it a separate step to mix it? Bullcaca says I.

Is it because it is better for the engine and gets better mileage and therefore worth more? WTF, over.

Economies of scale
Originally Posted by kingston

Economies of scale

So they have this big tank of Non E ready to be put in a truck right after the refining process they had to do to get the None E gas and sent to the LGS, because there is ethanol waiting somewhere to be mixed in, that is a scale thing?
No

Economies of scale make E87, E89, E93 cheaper than Ethanol Free Gasoline.
Paid this in PA yesterday. I took a picture of the pump because of the graffiti. lol

Someone mention a DEF shortage the other day...

OH BOY!

Brandon deliberately shut down oil pipelines... then created a chip and parts shortage for transportation and service vehicles et al... with DEF FUBARed on the horizon on all transportation and service vehicles... and farming equipment...

Throw in a shortage of 2022 fertilizer...

Chit is about to get real sporty...

Gas here was $3.12 yesterday... Diesel is at $3.59... (rural Virginia Chesapeake Bay).

Pendleton County WV was $3.39 and $3.79 when I was there a week or two ago.

I will mark those prices as the LOWEST I will ever pay again... for the rest of my life.

Topped off the gas tank on one of our vehicles yesterday -- $2.89 gal. - 87 octane (10% Ethanol).

$3.09 for regular, but I burn mid-grade in my trucks and work vans.

As somebody mentioned, there is allegedly a looming ethanol shortage........geeeez
$3.09 here, but I recall paying $3.84 for a good while in 2012.
Dunno. Sign said $3.599 for regular and all the pumps were out of order which just means they were out of gas. Didn't notice if any other stations were out.
Paul B.
No

Economies of scale make E87, E89, E93 cheaper than Ethanol Free Gasoline.

Isn't ethanol more expensive than gasoline?
We aren’t psychic

Where’s HERE for you ? And the next 40 members who don’t list a locale in their profile

3.15 today Mid Tn

You gettin RIPPED, JiminTenn is paying $2.89 in M Tenn!

SW Virginia-$3.12
Wife spent $3.39.9 a gallon at Costco in Milford CT.
3.29 for ethanol and 3.59 for regular. Edk Northern North Dakota
Same as bacon here, just over 3 bucks.
$2.79 for regular unleaded here in Kerr County, Texas
All;
Morning folks, hope you're all well as can be.

Not that there's a big lineup of US folks heading north across the medicine line anymore, but should life have to take you up through the south Okanagan in the central part of BC, here's the breakdown.

At the local station diesel is $1.40CDN/liter, which if my math is right makes $4.16US/US gallon, minus the percentage your credit card will take for exchange of course.

The cheapest ethanol worked out to be $4.10US/US gallon.

All the best to one and all.

Dwayne
Well folks, after a meal of Texas Double Toilet Super Spice Chili, I'm paying for gas with some pretty bad firehole.
$3.559 here at Costco for Regular 85 Octane. Down from $3.899 a couple weeks ago and up $1.50 from a year ago. Lets go Brandon.
$3.26 @ the Wal-Mart grocery store in Port St Lucie Florida.
$2.73 Columbia SC.
Paid $3.479 in MA today for Diesel.
2.909 UL, 3.109 Die

Off road #1 was $3.49 today.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Off road #1 was $3.49 today.

That's nuts.
Luckily we don't burn that much fuel. Especially this time of year.
$3.09 for corn squeezin's. $3.14 for gasoline.
About $450 per week. Just me.
About $450 per week. Just me.

Making $1k a week clear...
Originally Posted by Raeford
We aren’t psychic

3.15 today Mid Tn

You gettin RIPPED, JiminTenn is paying $2.89 in M Tenn!

SW Virginia-$3.12

Well JiminTN is busy giving head in the men's room, and is getting rewarded with cheaper fuel....

Biggest discounts when he does it to 300 to 350 pound "Brothers"....

Personally I'll pay the higher prices instead of prostituting myself out and working for the local Intercity "Ballet".
$2.84 at Fleet & Farm Green Bay this afternoon.
2.90 here yesterday
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Luckily we don't burn that much fuel. Especially this time of year.

Last year at this time I was stocking up on off road at $1.65/gal. and I missed the bottom ($1.45) by a few weeks.

$3.99 southern Utah in all the tourist trap towns......

that's when I grab a Jerry can off the back of Lexus and dump in.....

$2.12 a gallon when Mr Trump was in charge
3.89 - 3.99

4-50+ at most places

U guys wanna see a pic of my Lexus with a full tank of fuel ?
Here in Flagstaff, most everywhere is $3.79 with a credit card

I made a note: this past January, when the worst President ever moved into the Whitehouse, it was $2.99 at the same gas station it’s now $3.79

FJB!
I filled up the loaner F350 three times today.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

If "Lexus" is a stripper youre bangin ya send pics...if its the same schitty vehicle you been postin ill pass
Originally Posted by flagstaff
Here in Flagstaff, most everywhere is $3.79 with a credit card

I made a note: this past January, when the worst President moved into the Whitehouse, it was $2.99 at the same gas station it’s now $3.79

FJB!

cheaper than that here in Podunk

$3.34 reg 85

Hey joe.......

F J B
Can't put that schit in a Lexus.
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by tikkanut

If "Lexus" is a stripper youre bangin ya send pics...if its the same schitty vehicle you been postin ill pass

UR 2 funny.........
When Biden took office the cheap stuff at Costco in Idaho Falls was $1.92. Now it's $3.43.

Bb
$2.99 per gallon for corn gas in corn cou ntry. But I use real gas because it makes my small engines run better and the mowers start in the spring when I use them the first time. I use Stabil type products for saw gas and all small engines then fill up the truck too. I am retired, don't go lots of places, and use less gas. It is expensive and I use the bicycle for a lot of things. YMMV. Be Well, RZ.
$2.97 today.
3.55 here for 87
Diesel is $3.399 in W. MI.
$4 for diesel in eastern Oregon. Damned near need a cosigner when filling the 38+ gallon tank on the pickup.
3.25 on the Eastern Shore of Virginia
Regular was $3.15 in soVA yesterday.
2.72 a few minutes ago
It’s come down to $2.91 here in N TX.
$10/ gallon according to you hillbillies

There is a thread about it somewhere

LOL
About 3.10
Got for $2.89 today.
$3.00 +/- 0.10 cents
$3.80 for premium yesterday.
$3.34 for 87 here, was 2.19 a year ago.
We just raised our trip charges 50% and our labor rates 30% across the board.
Originally Posted by callnum

LOL

was paying 1.65 before fjb .
Mobil 2.98, Citgo 3.03 for 87 octane in shiawassee county today.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

LOL

My portfolio is up 40% post DJT. I can afford the extra whatever a gallon.
Just filled at Sams Club 3.59 premium
$4 winter blend highway diesel today.
2.809 UL, 3.099 Diesel

LOL

40% of nothing is still nothing.
TFF!
Originally Posted by JGRaider

LOL

40% of nothing is still nothing.

The struggle for Reading comprehension in boomers is real.

LOL

Fundamentally... you strike me as far to dumb to have managed 40% on your own... therefore I believe you are lying.

But if true... post that fat portfolio... dumbass.
$3.11 last night but that station is on the Rez. Most places it's $3.20 - $3.23.

Last October it was $1.86 on the Rez.
Takes like 100 bucks to fill up the dodge.

Burnet Texas

$2.69 today at Bucees in Bastrop.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
$2.69 today at Bucees in Bastrop.

That’s a big ass Bucees
$3.69.9 in Peoria, AZ. Saw some well over $4.00 a gallon closer to Pheonix.
Since I retired, I drive around 3500 miles a year, so bfd here.
3.79 yesterday. Diesel 10 cents more.
$2.89 today at Sam's in Alabama. Paid as low at $1.69 right before Trump left office. Thanks Brandon.
Diesel is $3.29
Gas. $2.66
@ QT Harrisonville Mo.
Saw $2.72 per gallon at a couple of locations in NW suburban Houston yesterday pm. $2.76 to $2.82 per gallon is very frequent.
© 24hourcampfire