Home
they don't allow the young, 'normal', 'sane,'one more face time!?!?!?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

When I watched her, I knew I had seen those moves before............... Grandmas chicken pen....

laugh
She’s trying to take off.
Once again, she cannot speak in public. She’s uncomfortable and has nothing to say. She rambles as bad as Biden does.
We must be rid of this Pestolance.
She probably lied her way through life at her lower offices. Stepping up to VP and she’s gotta know that she is deep under water. I’d think that she is taking a ton of meds to deal with depression/anxiety. That could certainly explain part of what we see.
Have seen that before,
On tweakers.
Crack whore.
thats the old shuck and jive. she watched too much starsky and hutch when she was a kid.
Meh. She, or her staff, thought they were coyly playing to an audience thru body language, “we’re so smart, watch this!” and it came off as plain bizarre and disturbing. Akin to Hillary’s “i ain’t no ways tiiired….” pander, yet more cringeworthy still, lol.

Have got the same question everybody else’s got: How the f did these stooges get elected….
Originally Posted by IZH27
She probably lied
her way through life at her lower offices. Stepping up to VP and she’s gotta know that she is deep under water. I’d think that she is taking a ton of meds to deal with depression/anxiety. That could certainly explain part of what we see.

You misspelled it:

It’s “laid”
She’s Looks high,a little stimulant to pep her up a bit.Dr. prescribed I’m sure :-)

Kamala has no true abilities as a public servant therefore she's in so deep over her head as VP she's completely and totally lost...
Originally Posted by rainshot
She’s trying to take off.
Once again, she cannot speak in public. She’s uncomfortable and has nothing to say. She rambles as bad as Biden does.
We must be rid of this Pestolance.

I'll raise you one.

can't speak
Definitely on something, what a clown show. If it was anybody else they would probably be admitted for substance abuse.
I remember when he introduced her as his running mate she came out and looked very different from the last time I’d seen her on tv. She looked to me like like she had a facelift and Botox or something.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
She probably lied
her way through life at her lower offices. Stepping up to VP and she’s gotta know that she is deep under water. I’d think that she is taking a ton of meds to deal with depression/anxiety. That could certainly explain part of what we see.

You misspelled it:

It’s “laid”

Beat me to it
I think the sooner we realize that these are puppets for the technocrats & oligarchs who really rule this country the better.
Never knew cocaine was approved to treat anxiety/depression.
She probably lied sucked her way through life at her lower offices. Stepping up to VP and she’s gotta know that she is deep under water. I’d think that she is taking a ton of meds to deal with depression/anxiety. That could certainly explain part of what we see.

She's smoking LOTS of weed and trying to just fake it when she's told that she HAS to make an occasional public 'appearance'. She'll have a public meltdown if we're lucky - I wanna see that human being fall apart and just lose everything on a stage.
Remember that when both she and Biden crap out, Pelosi's next in line.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Never knew cocaine was approved to treat anxiety/depression.

I was going to say that she looks coked out of her mind.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Now isn't that a depressing thought. The only way she would ever get to the first chair is if Biden craps out. She isn't electable to POTUS.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
She looks like a meth head waiting in line at Walmart.
Qualifications??

Kumala: i Work on my knees……..

Originally Posted by Muffin
Check out the disorder called Tardive Dyskinesia, and maybe someone knows how to post the information here. It is a side effect of psychiatric medications.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Yes, she would have Newsom as her VP. She works the Presidency for a short bit, and the bingo California's Gov. Becomes President of the USA.

Can you feel that pain.
Ever been too high to walk into a Wendy’s ?

If it’s what you want, ya gotta do it.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Muffin
Check out the disorder called Tardive Dyskinesia, and maybe someone knows how to post the information here. It is a side effect of psychiatric medications.
I saw a TV commercial about this disorder. Looks like this may very well be the problem.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
She probably lied her way through life at her lower offices. Stepping up to VP and she’s gotta know that she is deep under water. I’d think that she is taking a ton of meds to deal with depression/anxiety. That could certainly explain part of what we see.

This ^^^

kwg
© 24hourcampfire