Home
Posted By: bruinruin Dammit, Beaver! - 10/23/21
You slowed up my morning commute and I damned near hit your handi-work. Very clever of you to do your business at the end of a curve like this.
Good thing I had my trusty Saw-Zall with me in the work van and a good battery and wood blade.

Anyway, good deed done, even if there were no witnesses. Guess I'll have to pat my own back on this one.😀
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Diesel Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/23/21
Beav didn't even set out any cones or flares. Probably scared off cause it fell the wrong way and not toward water. LOL
Posted By: rong Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/24/21
Lots of good eats there for a beaver
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/24/21
That's just whitless fixing the damn roads. If it's not passable, you can't see how bad it is.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/24/21
Lol, I thought maybe Beaver10 sent you a picture of Barry.......
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/24/21
That beaver needs to take lessons on felling trees in the right direction from Stick
Posted By: coyotewacker Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/24/21
Nothing a 330 wouldn't stop it from happing again......season is only a couple week away wait until then or DNR will issue a permit on the spot to do it now.....
Posted By: philgood80 Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/24/21
I’ve told him to put the wedge on the road side. Maybe he will listen from now on!!
Posted By: rong Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/24/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, I thought maybe Beaver10 sent you a picture of Barry.......

Ha, Barry could've knocked that tree in any direction with his

"Well you know, the thing man "
Posted By: scottishkat Re: Dammit, Beaver! - 10/24/21
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
Nothing a 330 wouldn't stop it from happing again......season is only a couple week away wait until then or DNR will issue a permit on the spot to do it now.....

Hard to argue with this logic. That conibear has been getting it done on pesky Beavers for ages.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all
© 24hourcampfire