Home
I love it - can’t stand Mahomes.
INB What's a Mahomes?
Titans are playing some good football,they will be tough down the stretch.
Natl. Felons League?
With brown and Henry, any team can look good
Originally Posted by FatCity67
INB What's a Mahomes?

Over paid kid to throw a football
He just got hurt
I’m loving this butt kicking too.
I thought TN could win a close game today , but they’re stomping the schidt outta KC.
Let's go Brandon
Bears looking strong.
🧸

Joe Burrow and Cincinnati Bengals put a thumping on Baltimore
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I love it - can’t stand Mahomes.

This!
Chiefs were a one hit wonder, last year.
Damn people really disappoint me I thought all of the guys and women on this forum quit watching that racist crap!
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Bears looking strong.
🧸

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by Buck720
Damn people really disappoint me I thought all of the guys and women on this forum quit watching that racist crap!

Are you serious?
Originally Posted by EdM

Are you serious?

Haven't watched the National Felons League in 4 years.
Yea I’m dead serious who wants to watch a damn bunch of dead beats who thinks they deserve their own anthem. Then moan saying they are not enough blacks in the league. Who watches any kind of professional sports anymore. Usually people who are on the wrong side of the line and hide in their parents basements!
Be nice to live in my parents basement. Woulda saved alot on buying our house and not paying property taxes ( no mortgage)
Yea I’m dead serious who wants to watch a damn bunch of dead beats who thinks they deserve their own anthem. Then moan saying they are not enough blacks in the league. Who watches any kind of professional sports anymore. Usually people who are on the wrong side of the line and hide in their parents basements!

You really have the wrong idea about this place. Picture less campfire, more burn barrel or dumpster under a bridge, probably near a liquor store/strip club.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by EdM

Are you serious?

Read above...
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by EdM

Are you serious?

Read above...

Like I said

Nobody could have predicted this…
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

You really have the wrong idea about this place. Picture less campfire, more burn barrel or dumpster under a bridge, probably near a liquor store/strip club.

Hurt feelings phaggot has several on Ignore

But comes sniffing around an NFL thread
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Hurt feelings phaggot has several on Ignore

But comes sniffing around an NFL thread

That’s a millennial for you.
© 24hourcampfire