Home
Posted By: 2ndwind Kristi Noem vs Biden agenda - 10/27/21
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...agenda-and-celebrates-the-american-west/

She can be so articulate. I was beyond disappointed when she crushed efforts to keep deviates off girls sports teams. That aside this is a good interview.

Anyone know how to embed the video? It is worth watching.
Read more.
I like her tone on the Constitution talk .
Didn't like the way she handled the transgender sports stuff then back-peddled - should have got that right -pronto . I can always forgive & forget it .

She's the type the lefties HATE , NOT a hag , articulate , speaks like a normal person , seemingly warm hearted .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I like her tone on the Constitution talk .
Didn't like the way she handled the transgender sports stuff then back-peddled - should have got that right -pronto . I can always forgive & forget it .

She's the type the lefties HATE , NOT a hag , articulate , speaks like a normal person , seemingly warm hearted .

Are extra-marital affairs part of their hate requitements?
I'm done with her: she's a RINO. Her refusal to protect women's sports from men was a deal-breaker for me. She can go straight to hell. That's how I deal with R's who waver on social issues.
OK for those of you saying she's garbage because of the boys in girl's sports thing: Didn't she veto it because of some of the language? She thought the bill was garbage? Bring her a better bill and she would have been ok with it?
Originally Posted by bluffview
OK for those of you saying she's garbage because of the boys in girl's sports thing: Didn't she veto it because of some of the language? She thought the bill was garbage? Bring her a better bill and she would have been ok with it?

Too bad. She should have signed it and let other people handle the fallout. She didn't because she was afraid of the NCAA cancelling tournaments. Period.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Kristi Noem vs Biden agenda - 10/27/21
I liked her more before her view on allowing men to play in women sports. She loss a lot of points, wouldn't support her as President or VP.
There are certain issues right leaning politicians need to get right the first time to maintain any legitimacy. Too many Rhinos have taken the wrong side.when it really mattered. People are right to be skeptical about politicians.

In some ways its dangerous because people don't support someone that could give them 95% and end up with a lefty giving us zero percent instead. Maybe that's what it takes before Republican candidates get the message. In the meantime we just have to watch the left screw up our country so bad that the fence sitter independents will no longer support the left even if the guy on the right tweeted something mean.

Bb
I think the affair thing may have been a leftist hit job?
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I think the affair thing may have been a leftist hit job?
As my wife would say "ya reckon"
Originally Posted by Riverc
I liked her more before her view on allowing men to play in women sports. She loss a lot of points, wouldn't support her as President or VP.

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm done with her: she's a RINO. Her refusal to protect women's sports from men was a deal-breaker for me. She can go straight to hell. That's how I deal with R's who waver on social issues.
What will you do if the other choice is Kamala Harris?
Originally Posted by Hastings

If the fate of America comes down to those two stupid women then this nation is DONE.

Too bad. She should have signed it and let other people handle the fallout. She didn't because she was afraid of the NCAA cancelling tournaments. Period.

Wrong.

IMO don't think I will have to worry about that she's not going to make it that far

Wrong again.

You fugking idiots need to find a real source of information.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
There are certain issues right leaning politicians need to get right the first time to maintain any legitimacy. Too many Rhinos have taken the wrong side.when it really mattered. People are right to be skeptical about politicians.

In some ways its dangerous because people don't support someone that could give them 95% and end up with a lefty giving us zero percent instead. Maybe that's what it takes before Republican candidates get the message. In the meantime we just have to watch the left screw up our country so bad that the fence sitter independents will no longer support the left even if the guy on the right tweeted something mean.

Bb

+1 Burleyboy !!

Swallow your pride gonehuntin ! ! ! ! at least a half teaspoon of it ........ smile

If the fate of America comes down to those two stupid women then this nation is DONE.
I have sad news. This nation is done already. Trump stopped it for a while but the real powers that be have taken this opportunity to put us in a hole we cannot get out of. Watch the Virginia governor race, they will pull that one out just like they thwarted California, just like they elected 2 Democrats for Senate in Georgia, just like they manufactured enough votes for Joe. These TRILLIONS of dollars in debt have one purpose and that is our destruction as a viable nation.
Originally Posted by deflave

Wrong again.

You fugking idiots need to find a real source of information.

Wrong again LOL not looking for a real source of information about her she ain't leaving South Dakota.

I have sad news. This nation is done already. Trump stopped it for a while but the real powers that be have taken this opportunity to put us in a hole we cannot get out of. Watch the Virginia governor race, they will pull that one out just like they thwarted California, just like they elected 2 Democrats for Senate in Georgia, just like they manufactured enough votes for Joe. These TRILLIONS of dollars in debt have one purpose and that is our destruction as a viable nation.

I see what you talking, it's hard to accept what's happening when you have no power to stop it.And damn sure can't fight it with a handful of people.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

+1 Burleyboy !!

Swallow your pride gonehuntin ! ! ! ! at least a half teaspoon of it ........ smile

Ain't my pride, it's my total disgust at a female governor who folded up like a suitcase. It's real easy for me to cast her aside as an answer to any problems in America. I don't need or want her participation in national politics.
Age should not be the determining requirement to vote.
SMDH

Does South Dakota host a lot of NCAA tourneys?
© 24hourcampfire