Home
Soviet dissident and Nobel Prize Winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn, in an address delivered at Harvard university in 1978, made the following remark.
a decline in courage may be the most striking feature that an outside observer notices in the west today.
The western world has lost it’s civic courage

I thought this a very striking and accurate quote considering the past election, among other things.
If WE THE PEOPLE don’t straighten this freakin cluster mess out, who in the hell is gonna?
I wanna be able to look my grandkids in the eye!
The soapbox is open.
7mm
In order to have civic courage one must first be interested and informed. For the most part, We The People have instead chosen to be entertained and distracted.
We all have been so comfortable for so long we are afraid to lose it. Our Founding Fathers we very comfortable for their time period, and they put it all on the line. They had a lot to lose and many of them did lose everything, even their lives.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Soviet dissident and Nobel Prize Winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn, in an address delivered at Harvard university in 1978, made the following remark.
a decline in courage may be the most striking feature that an outside observer notices in the west today.

I thought this a very striking and accurate quote considering the past election, among other things.
If WE THE PEOPLE don’t straighten this freakin cluster mess out, who in the hell is gonna?
The soapbox is open.
7mm

I see allot of talk about the coming elections with high hopes things can be changed. How long have we been putting false hope in that? Trump was an exception but we may not see another like him in our life times. That tells me it's up to those of us that care and actually do understand the Constitution as it was meant to be according to our Founding Fathers. It will not come easy or without great sacrifice!
Civic courage has has morphed into Apathy.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
In order to have civic courage one must first be interested and informed. For the most part, We The People have instead chosen to be entertained and distracted.

Yup, add to that that every conceivable demographic originally not intended to vote in our republic has been added to the make it easy to vote democracy that we now live in.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Australia is showing us where it's "heading".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1453476814400151564

Sorry, Canada. Same difference, lol.

Hard times create strong men,
Strong men create good times,
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times.

And here we are.
We're losing our country because a majority of it's citizens believe the Government should be in charge.
It is certainly time to get motivated and get organized.
So what's the" action, action, action" as Steve Bannon says?
Think about the billions the government spends on surveillance, snitches, moles, and such, and you see it. is more than apathy or comfort keeping a lid on the anger towards those destroying America. I get laughed at for my stance that I do not fully trust anyone until I have known them for a decade or more on a nearly daily basis. For any real resistance to start, there has to be a way of verifying who can be trusted, who is not a government asset. Anyone trust anybody they know solely by their posting on the internet? If you do, you are stupid. Think hard about those you trust enough to know, if you committed a crime or possessed something illegal. How many people do you know like that? If its nobody, you are alone in the fight. For me, its a few. I have been working at it for a long time. You do not build that kind of trust in a week or even a year. And that is the kind of trust you will need to have with anyone you work with to actually fight for freedom, because if you trust the wrong person, the consequences are permanent.

The resistance will come, but when and how may be unexpected. It will likely be done by tiny groups of men who truly know one another and have a common grievance. Enough such cells, and the overall result may damage the machine. Then the machine reacts, and more cells are born. Who wins depends on resources and commitment level. And leadership at some point. Our side is a long way from being committed enough, but our resources may never be better than now. Leadership is totally absent. It’s a pickle we are in.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Our vote has been stolen. What's left?

It's a very short list.
Originally Posted by Tarbe

It's a very short list.

Lead projectiles at about 3000 fps.
Our civility is our downfall. The other side has proven that action gets results.
Local tyrants are easy to find. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
We are not only giving our country away, we are paying them to take it.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Civic courage has has morphed into Apathy.

I see, as Que said, a great Awakening - all over - the earth.

It's a very short list.

Do you follow the audits? Have you contacted your representatives? Politicians fear the will of the people, but they have to know. How about donating to the audits? Watch Bannon's War room; there are constantly plans of action. Do something. Inaction and defeatism is the kiss of death. A relative few folks overthrew King George.
All any of you will ever do about it is piss and moan endlessly on this forum like a broken record. Same shyt hashed over and over every damn day. A guy could die of boredom reading this shyt. Sheesh.

It's a very short list.

Do you follow the audits? Have you contacted your representatives? Politicians fear the will of the people, but they have to know. How about donating to the audits? Watch Bannon's War room; there are constantly plans of action. Do something. Inaction and defeatism is the kiss of death. A relative few folks overthrew King George.

They did not do it with an audit or a letter.
OldGrayWolf said it like it is .
Most are alone or dilusional about their friends.
As he said , if you know people long enough , with an eye open , you’ll see just about all are subject at crunch time .
Had a couple of “pals”over the years only to see they weren’t what I thought they were .
Some instances could have been devastating if it weren’t for having the right mind set .
Having casual conversation the other day with a fellow , he spoke his mind before thinking about what he was saying and back peddled ,
I showed no alarm , but certainly noted it .
Kenneth
Never was our country to begin with, we stole it from the Indians.
They lost it fair and square, survival of the fittest, just like they stole it from other tribes for millennia. It’s the history of the world, conquest and conquer.
Courage to vote for representation rather than it of fear of the other guy?
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
It is certainly time to get motivated and get organized.

Indeed . . . .

We should be 10 million strong by now , if we were there wouldn't be 1/20th of the problems in this country .
But -> chipsNdips

It's a very short list.

Sheesh.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
We're losing our country because a majority of it's citizens believe the Government should be in charge.

That's pretty funny coming from a never-Trumper.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
All any of you will ever do about it is piss and moan endlessly on this forum like a broken record. Same shyt hashed over and over every damn day. A guy could die of boredom reading this shyt. Sheesh.

Sheesh. Hold into the miasma!
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Never was our country to begin with, we stole it from the Indians.

When are you going to leave then?

The soapbox is open.
7mm

This guy wrote "200 years together". He knew what happened to the USSR and who did it. It's the same people doing it here, jews.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

It's a very short list.

Sheesh.

Ok. They did it with people. How do you get the people behind you? You educate them with the truth. Audits are revealing the truth. Thats just one part of the people being led from dark to light. (Que)
When the hell ever have you seen college kids start cursing a money giving Dimocrap?
Never.
Biden is actively destroying the DNC.
Never interfere with the enemy when they are destroying themselves (Que).
We are seeing the Great Awakening. (Que).
They wont be able to walk the streets. (Que).

Originally Posted by smokepole

Has anybody told you two that you're Fugking Idiots?
Originally Posted by BCBH

The soapbox is open.
7mm

This guy wrote "200 years together". He knew what happened to the USSR and who did it. It's the same people doing it here.

Just watched Dr. Zhivago , yes - same bunch .

They've got some help from other lands these days too .

It's a very short list.

They did not do it with an audit or a letter

Amen to that!
Let the gas hit $6 gal. and see what happens.

Let there be no bacon in the stores for 2 weeks.

No Pop Tarts, no chicken at Church's.

No Skittles and Az Iced Tea for the inner city Afro Dimocrap welfare crew.

No diapers from Chyna. Their pads will smell like schiett.

You think they wont be marching on the WH?

Originally Posted by deflave

They know it and are proud of it.
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh my, an insult from deflate.

To answer your question, only on the internet. People like you and your pal jag don't do that face to face, only on a keyboard..

Oh my, an insult from deflate.

To answer your question, only on the internet. People like you and your pal jag don't do that face to face, only on a keyboard..

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You Fugking Idiot.
Haha smokepole tryin to meet up.
He wants to smoke your pole.
No desire to meet deflave. Just calling a little bitch a little bitch.
He wants to smoke your pole.

You sure do talk about homo sex a lot.
Flave v Smokepole. Deathmatch streamed live on the fire.
Let the gas hit $6 gal. and see what happens.

Let there be no bacon in the stores for 2 weeks.

No Pop Tarts, no chicken at Church's.

No Skittles and Az Iced Tea for the inner city Afro Dimocrap welfare crew.

No diapers from Chyna. Their pads will smell like schiett.

You think they wont be marching on the WH?

They’re too lazy to March to the WH. They’ll just loot and burn all the Liquor and Nike Stores.
Originally Posted by reivertom
We all have been so comfortable for so long we are afraid to lose it. Our Founding Fathers we very comfortable for their time period, and they put it all on the line. They had a lot to lose and many of them did lose everything, even their lives. .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4XyyHQ_ritw
© 24hourcampfire