Home
Posted By: BCBH Charlottesville Trial Underway - 10/29/21
Crickets on this forum?

Jews trying to destroy right wing white people via a SLAPP lawsuit in VA in case anyone is in the dark.
Originally Posted by BCBH
Crickets on this forum?

Jews trying to destroy right wing white people via a SLAPP lawsuit in VA in case anyone is in the dark.

Da fugg, some one please post??
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Crickets on this forum?

Da fugg, some one please post??

U first.

Whats it about?

Over.
TRH !!!
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
The honorable congressman Al Green.
I thought a good guy was suing the evil press in this case?
It's not on Fox or OAN? weird.
Posted By: rte Re: Charlottesville Trial Underway - 10/29/21
It's all over the Fake News casting all of the white participants as racists,Nazis and white supremacists.

This is nothing new but this is the Bolsheviks "Final Solution".
https://national-justice.com/charlo...ntiffs-and-defendants-opening-statements

This thread is over - a link showing how whites are being crapped on won't get many comments - HELL I DON'T WANT TO END UP ON ''''THE LIST'''' laugh
Can’t get that link to load, probably wonky internet here because of the weather. But that whole damn thing in Charlotte has been a get whitey op from day one. Not at all surprised any subsequent court actions would further that goal.

Any white who doesn’t realize they are at war whether or not they wish to be is either terminally stupid or willfully ignorant. Same for straight people, married people, moral people, etc. All of normality is under assault, with the end goal of a population with no solid ideology or morality, a nation of freaks and drones, all trained to do as told without question, and snitch out anyone who fails to comply.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Can’t get that link to load, probably wonky internet here because of the weather. But that whole damn thing in Charlotte has been a get whitey op from day one. Not at all surprised any subsequent court actions would further that goal.

Any white who doesn’t realize they are at war whether or not they wish to be is either terminally stupid or willfully ignorant. Same for straight people, married people, moral people, etc. All of normality is under assault, with the end goal of a population with no solid ideology or morality, a nation of freaks and drones, all trained to do as told without question, and snitch out anyone who fails to comply.

Agree . . .
I hope this show trail goes the way it should, not guilty. Otherwise the Jan 6 people are going to have even more on their plate to deal with if this goes the other way.

Some of these attorneys representing the defendants are straight up scumbags. Throwing their clients under the bus and basically calling them vile people in their opening sentence to the jury. The violence that day was caused by Antifa and the city police department who pushed the UTR demonstrators into the antifa mob.
The decision is already made .
I am interested in seeing where the evidence points.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am interested in seeing where the evidence points.

Ok, now that's funny! Like evidence or justice has any place in a court room in America any longer.....
http://jasonkessler.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Cantwell-Opening-Statement.pdf

All accounts I've been reading say Cantwell did the best defending himself.
http://jasonkessler.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Cantwell-Opening-Statement.pdf

All accounts I've been reading say Cantwell did the best defending himself.

Thanks ! ! !
Read the opening statement today , I think Cantwell did a great job representing himself .
I had to hire an Attorney once over a crazy person I sold a house to - he sat there like a bump on a log and more less did nothing .

I think in some cases - this being one of them he [defendant Cantwell] came across as good as any attorney would have .

Hope he wins , very smart of him wearing a body-cam that might very well save him .

So you guys haven't been told which way is up.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

So you guys haven't been told which way is up.

FOAD you democRat Commie.
© 24hourcampfire