Home
I have a few.

Worst one was a few weeks ago. Went to eat Pho with some friends. I got about 3/4 thru my bowl of noodles when I found a TOOTH in my soup. Looks like a small dogs tooth.

Nasty!
Miracle whip.
My ground antelope from the butcher, had a Skittle and someone else's bullet in it.
Calories.
Okra
If we only knew…
Yep. Mecican food restutant in Beeville. Maybe a piece of dog tooth, or someone the mexican mafia dropped in a grinder.

Another Mexican food place, part of the middle ear canal with short hairs and all.

Anorher Mexican food place in Odessa. Something like Casta Ole. Dipping up salsa on chips I stirred up a cigarette butt.
I dont eat far east or Chynese schiett.
I have a buddy that was eating at a Chinese restaurant once, he found a fairly large bug. He showed the owner and she got pissed. “Is no bug, is no bug” and she grabbed it and ate it..

See, is no bug!
Japanese restaurant live earwigs in rice.
My kid once packed a huge tri tip sandwich on his backpack on a mountain hunting trip.
The weather was cool so he figured it would be OK.
Two days later he ravenously bit into it, chewed it up and swallowed the first bite.
Hehappened to glance down at the sandwich in his hand and saw maggots crawling out of it...🤮
Thankfully, I can't top that.
Peas

In a pot pie
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I dont eat far east or Chynese schiett.

Yeah...sounds like you can really find a good Mexican joint easily.
A broken piece of a plastic machine about 3/4" square with half of a threaded hole in a Chicken McNugget back when I still ate at McDeath's.

A tiny little frog in a can of well known name brand sweet peas. Apparently the little frog was cooked in along with the peas at the factory. Contacted customer service with photo of frog and label specifics and their compensation was to mail us a discount coupon for a few cents off on another can of their sweet peas... crazy
Beets
Originally Posted by Raferman
Japanese restaurant live earwigs in rice.

How did they survive the cooking?
Cilantro

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS I AGREE !!!! Rio7
A piece of sharp glass.
A steel BB in a goose.
That hurt and was expensive.
Tomato
The bottom of the box, can, pkg, or plate.
We had a machine in work that dispensed hot soup in a can. Found a bug half way through.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Miracle whip.

This.
In lots of cases it was the food.
A cap like what came on the top of old military canteens - with about two inches of chain hooked to it in SOS [Gravy & Biscuits] at a breakfast place . I thought it was a big hunk of sausage . Obviously had happened before the way the guy worded it .

I handed the Manager my order he threw the Cap into the sink - tossed my order in the trash and went on about his business . I waited a minute or so and said - hey do I have to tell you I want another order - he got an attitude [he was black] . Slung me another order together , I called the home office when I got to my office and informed them of this and that the manager was a dickhead . Never saw him in there again .
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Cilantro

This^^^^^^^^^^
Nasty stuff,
Dinner, to waiter, do know there's fly in my soup, waiter, no, but if you humm a few bars, maybe I'll pick laugh
A piece of glass the size of a quarter in a dish of beans in a Columbia SA restaurant. The meal was about $3.00. I think they took a dollar off the bill.

School lunch lady slid a piece of pumpkin pie on my tray.

...barf

That chit looks and smells like baby poop

Now cilantro...that is good stuff. Yall crazy
Sitting around with a couple of friends. One brought a 6 pak of Mickey's Big Mouth another drank the bottle with a big ass mold ball in it. He thought he was gonna get rich, Not! This same friend had bad food karma always. Avoided dinning with him on lunch breaks .
When my hunting buddy gets to the big city, he eats at Wendy's.

I have determined there is nothing edible on the menu.
A mouthful of fine glass shards at Outback Steakhouse.
It was extremely fine and in my salad.
NEVER eat outback.
Peanut butter.

In the jelly jar, from my friggen siblings not using a separate spoon/knife when making a PB&J sammich.

I hate peanut butter, like slummies punkin' pie, looks like baby scheidt.
Last night I was eating some hibachi-style noodles my wife had made and bit into something tough. Moved it around in my mouth a little and spit it out… a very nicely tied (duh; I do good work!) hare’s ear nymph about size 12!

Fortunately I didn’t to hook myself nor swallow it. No idea how it got in the food… assured my wife she is the only nymph this steelhead has been or ever will be hooked by…
Fennel seed.

Ahead of cockroaches, animal and human parts.
The other day I took a chance to eat at Bob Evans.
The ham steak was so dry Nasty, curled up, I had to whip out a shaving sharp pocket knife to cut it. Forget that.
Then I bite into the side of canned mushy green beans in the baby bowl. I chip a tooth on something hard as a rock.
Ask for manager and the waiter takes the evidence to show him and throws it away. He says that he and the manager didn't see anything, but sorry. Leaves check. We leave and I talked to the manager to find out that the waiter lied.
Home cooked is the way to go.
I have two, both from salads. The first was a twist tie at Mary's Pizza Shack in Windsor, CA. The second, and notably worse, was a man's "fashion" ring in my wife's salad we ordered form Marie Calendar's in Redding, CA.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Fennel seed.

Dude, those are standard in good Dago sausage!
Originally Posted by Esteban325
I have two, both from salads. The first was a twist tie at Mary's Pizza Shack in Windsor, CA. The second, and notably worse, was a man's "fashion" ring in my wife's salad we ordered form Marie Calendar's in Redding, CA.

Was the ring attached to a finger?

Was it worth anything?

Were you traveling along the 5 when these things occurred? Hopefully not on the same day.
Found a 123 battery in my salad at Jen's in Anchorage. Waiter was 'so what'. Had to be deliberate, but not specifically aimed at me, I hope. Won't go back
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Fennel seed.

Bro you know I know. Southern Dagos use them in everything.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
NEVER eat outback.

I eat at Outback a lot, never had any glass.
They reserve that for a-holes.
Rubber glove. MTG
If you find something weird or disgusting in restaurant food, there are two possible reasons:

It was purely an accident, or

You were an asswipe and it wasn't an accident.

Aside from a few shotgun pellets in food I killed, the only odd thing I've ever found was a pearl in an oyster.

When I was a young fellow shearing I ate live sandwiches numerous times, got so it wasn't even a surprise.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Beets

LOL. Yep. I tend to look my food over before I eat it.
Fennel seed.

Bro you know I know. Southern Dagos use them in everything.

I feel sorry for you.

My wife, and a few others I know including siblings, can't stand caraway seeds either. I love them, but have to do without when we bake rye bread or when I make sauerkraut.
I came in from the garage tonight and found a lady bug on my neck. I put it into a empty beer can. Later I picked the can up, it felt like there was a swig left and I took a drink that tasted weird. I checked, the bug is still in the can, urp. Not as bad as grabbing the pop can we used as an ashtray during a barracks poker game back in the day.
Sage bugs taste funky too.
Ordered some "seafood (or maybe clam) spaghetti" in a Palermo restaurant once. Fingernail size clams complete with guts, shells and sand.... DO NOT ORDER THAT!!!

Found some metal fragments in cafe clam chowder once. Looked like someone's ( probably not the cafe) pot metal grinder broke up.

Other than that, guts, mostly.

We had little teeny fruit flies in our raspberries one year. Didn't bother me any, but wife and boys\ wouldn't touch them, despite a few minutes in water would float all the maggots and flies out. I told them " we'll just make them into jam - no one will ever know the difference"

My wife insisted I call the Extension Service to find out how to get rid of them.

Olaf said he didn't know how, but, "you could just make them into jam- no one will ever know the difference"

Not 5 minutes after I told my wife that. smile
A bandaid cooked into a pizza. Yuck.
Other than the occasional hair, I once found a curly sliver of metal in a bowl of minestrone. Probably from a can opener. Glad I spotted it.

Had a friend that found a finger bone in a can of Coors. He sent it back to Coors and they forensically examined it and declared it a chicken bone. They sent him a bunch of free cases of beer for the trouble.
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Cilantro

This^^^^^^^^^^
Nasty stuff,

Agree I also agree with the Beets as well
Beet Greens are good but that nasty red crap hanging off of the end of the greens is some nasty stuff.

I had glass in some Nachos my girl fixed up for us.
Cut me up pretty good
Originally Posted by Morewood
Other than the occasional hair, I once found a curly sliver of metal in a bowl of minestrone. Probably from a can opener. Glad I spotted it.

Had a friend that found a finger bone in a can of Coors. He sent it back to Coors and they forensically examined it and declared it a chicken bone. They sent him a bunch of free cases of beer for the trouble.

Coors always tasted better to me when it was free.

Not sure I ever paid for a can or bottle. Ever!
What's your favorite food?

Unfortunately, I didn't see Vienna Sausages on the list renegade. Maybe there is no limit to what can be in them? shocked

Actionable levels:

Apple Butter:
Mold
(AOAC 975.51)

Average of mold count is 12% or more

Rodent filth
(AOAC 945.76)

Average of 4 or more rodent hairs per 100 grams of apple butter

Insects
(AOAC 945.76)

Average of 5 or more whole or equivalent insects (not counting mites, aphids, thrips, or scale insects) per 100 grams of apple butter

DEFECT SOURCE: Mold - post harvest infection. Rodent hair - post harvest and/or processing contamination with animal hair. Whole or equivalent insects - preharvest, and/or post harvest and/or processing insect infestation,
SIGNIFICANCE: Aesthetic

Cornmeal biscuits?

Cornmeal
Insects
(AOAC 981.19)

Average of 1 or more whole insects (or equivalent) per 50 grams

Insect filth
(AOAC 981.19)

Average of 25 or more insect fragments per 25 grams

Rodent filth
(AOAC 981.19)

Average of 1 or more rodent hairs per 25 grams
OR
Average of 1 or more rodent excreta fragment per 50 grams

DEFECT SOURCE: Insects and insect fragments - preharvest and/or post harvest and/or processing insect infestation, Rodent hair and excreta fragments - post harvest and/or processing contamination with animal hair or excreta

Bread?

Wheat Flour

Insect filth
(AOAC 972.32)

Average of 75 or more insect fragments per 50 grams

Rodent filth
(AOAC 972.32)

Average of 1 or more rodent hairs per 50 grams

DEFECT SOURCE: Insect fragments - preharvest and/or post harvest and/or processing insect infestation, Rodent hair - post harvest and/or processing contamination with animal hair or excreta.

https://www.fda.gov/food/ingredient...-information/food-defect-levels-handbook
Was out fishing on a boat with my dad when I was a kid.

He'd opened his beer and sat it on the bench of the boat. I went to bait my hook with a minnow, and it slipped out of my hand and right into his beer. I was scared to say anything, so I just grabbed another minnow.

He found it! I got my ass busted. Again. laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Was out fishing on a boat with my dad when I was a kid.

He'd opened his beer and sat it on the bench of the boat. I went to bait my hook with a minnow, and it slipped out of my hand and right into his beer. I was scared to say anything, so I just grabbed another minnow.

He found it! I got my ass busted. Again. laugh

LOL.
What's your favorite food?

Unfortunately, I didn't see Vienna Sausages on the list renegade. Maybe there is no limit to what can be in them? shocked

Actionable levels:

Apple Butter:
Mold
(AOAC 975.51)

Average of mold count is 12% or more

Rodent filth
(AOAC 945.76)

Average of 4 or more rodent hairs per 100 grams of apple butter

Insects
(AOAC 945.76)

Average of 5 or more whole or equivalent insects (not counting mites, aphids, thrips, or scale insects) per 100 grams of apple butter

DEFECT SOURCE: Mold - post harvest infection. Rodent hair - post harvest and/or processing contamination with animal hair. Whole or equivalent insects - preharvest, and/or post harvest and/or processing insect infestation,

Cornmeal biscuits?

Cornmeal
Insects
(AOAC 981.19)

Average of 1 or more whole insects (or equivalent) per 50 grams

Insect filth
(AOAC 981.19)

Average of 25 or more insect fragments per 25 grams

Rodent filth
(AOAC 981.19)

Average of 1 or more rodent hairs per 25 grams
OR
Average of 1 or more rodent excreta fragment per 50 grams

DEFECT SOURCE: Insects and insect fragments - preharvest and/or post harvest and/or processing insect infestation, Rodent hair and excreta fragments - post harvest and/or processing contamination with animal hair or excreta

Bread?

Wheat Flour

Insect filth
(AOAC 972.32)

Average of 75 or more insect fragments per 50 grams

Rodent filth
(AOAC 972.32)

Average of 1 or more rodent hairs per 50 grams

DEFECT SOURCE: Insect fragments - preharvest and/or post harvest and/or processing insect infestation, Rodent hair - post harvest and/or processing contamination with animal hair or excreta.

https://www.fda.gov/food/ingredient...-information/food-defect-levels-handbook

Geno, you forgot about Breakfast Cereal. 😬

Geno, you forgot about Breakfast Cereal. 😬[/quote]

Don't think it was on that list.

But I doubt it's any better.

Besides, it's only a few pieces of "insect parts" or "rodent filth".
Originally Posted by Szumi
I came in from the garage tonight and found a lady bug on my neck. I put it into a empty beer can. Later I picked the can up, it felt like there was a swig left and I took a drink that tasted weird. I checked, the bug is still in the can, urp. Not as bad as grabbing the pop can we used as an ashtray during a barracks poker game back in the day.

That one I actually can top.

I was shearing up near Ivanhoe in the 80's with Grazcos and hutting it with a fellow called Thistle (Tim Hennila), Thistle spent all night butting his cigarettes out in a mostly empty bottle of VB (he was on the piss).
About five in the morning I woke up and watched him reach across, grab the bottle and scull the contents...butts and all...and didn't even know he had done it.

Now that really turned my stomach.

Funny fellow Thistle, he could be on the piss for a week and shear all day as crook as a dog...then could go for a shit and be as right as rain and healthy as a bull.
He and Woodsy spent a few years living under the bridge at Louth whilst shearing around the district and pissing it up. Every now and then they would move to the other side for change of view, and when it flooded they moved to the top of the bridge with all the other town residents as it was the only dry spot that wasn't under water for miles around.

I do recall they refused to live at the dump in a car body as they believed that it was beneath them, which I thought was very funny.

He eventually killed himself by drinking himself to death, Woodsy on the other hand is still in town and doing well on the pension.

added, I can still picture that bottle and the mess it contained.
Gotta tea spoon sized dollop of grease in my mouth from the last chug outta soda can.
I believe they use food grade grease on the machinery around canning operations so not a true concern.
Haven't drank from a can since, gotta have a clear bottle.

Got the corner of a plastic bag in a fork full of mashed potatoes at a Chillies resturant.
Spit it out and got the manager whom told me it was cut from the bag they squeeze the potatoes out of.
It was a believable enough explanation for me.
He gave me 5 bucks off the meal and took the plastic to the kitchen to chew some azz.

Probably plenty of disastrous schit I've never know about but that holds true for all of us.
Originally Posted by JeffA
Gotta tea spoon sized dollop of grease in my mouth from the last chug outta soda can.
I believe they use food grade grease on the machinery around canning operations so not a true concern.

Got the corner of a plastic bag in a fork full of mashed potatoes at a Chillies resturant.
Spit it out and got the manager whom told me it was cut from the bag they squeeze the potatoes out of.
He gave me 5 bucks off the meal and took the plastic to the kitchen to chew some azz.

Probably plenty of disastrous schit I've never know about but that holds true for all of us.

And that is the way some restaurants get their mashed taters.

Came out of the Sierras on a 90 mile trek with Scouts. Bunch of HS aged kids. Used to hit the grocery stores in Bridgeport, Bishop, Lone Pine and such depending on where we came out. Everyone tired of dehydrated food after 10 days or so. Buy up stuff like dill pickles, just for a different taste than Chili Mac

Buddy goes in, comes out with a whole angel food cake. Eats all but a few bites on one side, they were moldy. Goes back in the store and looks like he's going to toss it back up. They give him another cake. He comes out and says "I saw the mold on it, figured I'd get my money back or another one!"
Nuoc Mam, only once in a land far away and long ago. Never again. laugh
Originally Posted by Rgramjet
I have a few.

Worst one was a few weeks ago. Went to eat Pho with some friends. I got about 3/4 thru my bowl of noodles when I found a TOOTH in my soup. Looks like a small dogs tooth.

Nasty!

don't eat out much

but......

iffin I found a tooth in my noodles

I'd own that fuggin' joint.........
Had a small chunk of broken glass in my asada burrito last week from the local taqueria… not happy about that but will still go back as the food is amazing.
For me it's just been a few hairs over the years, but for a lady nearby (Williamsport) the other day, she got a deep fried chicken head with her order of wings. She took it well, and the news stations had fun with it.
The Stockman’s restaurant in Montpelier Idaho back in the mid 90’s bit into my dinner salad, something rolling around in there didn’t feel the same as the rest. Reached into the mouth, and pulled out…a used bandaid,

Yeah, his honesty went a long ways with me, he didn't have to tell me he was aware of where it came from.

Instant denial is a more common response.

It does add more definition to Chillies "loaded mashed potatoes" as it's listed on their menu.

Rare for me to eat at any chain type resturants, just met a friend there at the bar and conversation and drinks ran into dinner time so I ordered their Ribeye with plastic on the side.
In Puerto Ángel in 1972 there was a restaurant table with 1,000 flies.

I pointed that out to the Mexican I was with, and he said, "Those are clean flies."
A bloody bandaid in a Chinese buffet.
Blow Fly
Originally Posted by JeffA

Came out of the Sierras on a 90 mile trek with Scouts. Bunch of HS aged kids. Used to hit the grocery stores in Bridgeport, Bishop, Lone Pine and such depending on where we came out. Everyone tired of dehydrated food after 10 days or so. Buy up stuff like dill pickles, just for a different taste than Chili Mac

Buddy goes in, comes out with a whole angel food cake. Eats all but a few bites on one side, they were moldy. Goes back in the store and looks like he's going to toss it back up. They give him another cake. He comes out and says "I saw the mold on it, figured I'd get my money back or another one!"

Black folk used to do that in Wendy’s when I was 16. Bring the final 2 bites of a double-cheese burger. “Yo playa dis got a hairra in its”
Not always some were polite and would only 2/3 😃
Lol

I fix em another one no questions ax’d.

It wasn’t gonna be that told Grape Ape that no one back here has hair like that. 😃
A bay leaf
Ordered chili and found "beans" in it,,,,
A fried roach with some chicken, I just ate it to gross out my help..
My own tooth.
My Dad got a bottle of Sprite (glass) out of a vending machine with a complete book of matches inside. That was in the early 1970's. We kept that bottle on a shelf for 30 or so years.

When I was a kid, I found a brown spongy-looking thing in a KFC chicken breast. Dad took one look, and said it was a lung. I didn't eat any KFC for years after that.
Zaxby's chicken sandwich 3 years ago had glass shards. Broke a crown on it. Made a quick $22k off it without a lawyer. Apparently the cook (groid) splashed grease or something on the heat lamp and it busted. He picked off a few pieces but didn't get them all. I bit down on the sandwich and right into the glass. Luckly I was sitting right under one of the security cameras so it was caught on tape as I immediately opened up the sandwich and plain as day was the glass shards. I took pictures then asked for a manager. Took about 4 days for me to get the check 😎
Your mom.

LOL
Used band-aid and in another case, crushed glass.

Old70
NEVER eat outback.

The Clamster comes through again. Was there a rival preacher working in the kitchen that night? Lol
About ten years ago a bunch of folks came down sick. The health department finally traced it down to a Mexican restaurant across town. Apparently one of the cooks got pizzed at the manager and took a shat in the refried beans!
There have probably been things that i never noticed or knew about but one obvious one was maggots, in the rice, in a restaurant in Dacca, Bangaladesh.

Strangest thing is my hosts didn't think anything of it and cheerfully slurped it down.
Just got off work and went to to my Sisters house. I had this beautiful ripe peach I had been looking forward to all day. I started eating it, at the half way point the pit split open and out came this huge Earwig that was about a half inch from my mouth. Wasn't expecting that! LOL

Easy creamed corn in stuffing - aka my wife’s cooking

She sucked at cooking
Originally Posted by MPat70
Zaxby's chicken sandwich 3 years ago had glass shards. Broke a crown on it. Made a quick $22k off it without a lawyer. Apparently the cook (groid) splashed grease or something on the heat lamp and it busted. He picked off a few pieces but didn't get them all. I bit down on the sandwich and right into the glass. Luckly I was sitting right under one of the security cameras so it was caught on tape as I immediately opened up the sandwich and plain as day was the glass shards. I took pictures then asked for a manager. Took about 4 days for me to get the check 😎

Glass shards. I can see how that would happen. What piece of work would not pitch ALL FOOD exposed in the kitchen after glass from above shatters?
Restaurants hire all kinds and after stories I've heard from those who worked in them as a first job...... I'll just stop there.
Mustard
I hate mustard
Years ago had a sex offender disclose during a polygraph that he mixed his baby batter in with cookie dough his wife baked for her young women's group.
Broken light bulb in a pizza Tan An airfield NCO club.
NEVER eat outback.

Same here. I found a small triangular piece of glass in my salad at McDonalds one time.I took it to the counter and all they said was " we don't pack those here". I sent an email to McDonalds and they sent me coupons.
After reading some of these other posts I feel pretty fortunate that all I got was glass!
A large pissed-off wasp enjoying the same breaded walleye I was enjoying, although I didn't notice him until he was buzzing inside my mouth.

It didn't end well for my left inside cheek....
My dad once was eating a can of manadrin oranges. Got down to the bottom and found full thickness skin of someones fingertip. Could see the fingerprint.
Okra
Deflaves like, "Yeah man, a cock! I got seconds!"
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
NEVER eat outback.

Same here. I found a small triangular piece of glass in my salad at McDonalds one time.I took it to the counter and all they said was " we don't pack those here". I sent an email to McDonalds and they sent me coupons.
After reading some of these other posts I feel pretty fortunate that all I got was glass!

Coupons. What cheap dirt bags. That manager should have been treating you right and hoping she wouldn't be personally sued.

The thing about salad is that it's already crunchy. The dressing masks the sharp little glass. I already ate some before realizing. It was finer than a wine glass, so I think it must've been a fluorescent tube. Spitting up blood in the men's room and the owner standing there.

If you got some in McDs and I heard of someone else at another Outback steakhouse, it must happen more than I thought.
A cigarette butt in a MacDonalds cheeseburger. It was in the beef patty.
A pickle. Hate em.
The worst thing was two baskets of truck stop breaded gizzards.....they weren't peeled. Both baskets.
Probably the chew of Redman i bummed from the sawmill crew.
Rather, the big glob of grease in it.

The mill Guys had greased a bosses door handle, several times.
After they left, he had stuck a grease use into their pouch and gave it a
couple pumps. They had already taken a chew from the top, and I got
the dam grease.

The boss apologized, the other guys laughed like hell.

If you got some in McDs and I heard of someone else at another Outback steakhouse, it must happen more than I thought.

It’s the same type of people that work in both places, across the country. Most people don’t really want to know who makes their food. And the restaurants don’t either.

But to the OT, I found a little clear suction cup in some kimchi one time. Local Korean place with excellent food. I threw it out but keep eating there and ordering the kimchi.
LK was spitting his chew juice into a used beer bottle one night in the FS crew quarters. We were all drunked up pretty good, especially Gary. Empties, and not, littered the table. When Gary picked up LK's spit bottle we did warn him. "Don't drink that Gar!"

"Fug you all, I ain't near drunk enough yet". Big swig.

The spew was epic.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

It’s the same type of people that work in both places, across the country. Most people don’t really want to know who makes their food. And the restaurants don’t either.

But to the OT, I found a little clear suction cup in some kimchi one time. Local Korean place with excellent food. I threw it out but keep eating there and ordering the kimchi.

LOL ! 😄
We were at the cabin in the bush in Canada. I had flown in that day or maybe the day prior. Other guys had been there a week.

Sitting visiting with my friend who owned the cabin while a couple other guys were playing cards at the table.

They were snacking on some lake trout they had caught earlier in the week and smoked.

I reached over and slid the plate of smoked trout closer to grab some and something caught my eye. I looked closer and could see maggots writhing around in the fish.

I looked at my buddy and pointed with my eyes so he would see. I kind of asked him without saying anything, "what should we do?"

He shrugged his shoulders so I just slowly pushed it back over by those guys and never said a word. Little later when they were done and had left the table, we threw the fish away.
I'm going to earmark this thread so I can refer to it next time I need to go on a diet...
Several years ago my wife was eating at an S&S Cafeteria when she hit something hard in her beef stew with her fork. Thought it was a bone. Nope, it was the stove knob. She waved a waitress over who replied, "Oh, they wondered where that went...."
Dead maggots in a bag of Kenny's red and black licorice. I only ate about 4 before I noticed them though.
Refined sugar. Tastes good, but it ain't good for ya.
A bristle, probably from a wire brush. Shot in wild game a few times.
Legs. Find that when I stop by KFC.
Brillio Pad... the extra course steel ones.

And for the record... NO, Brillio Pads do NOT taste like chicken.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Dead maggots in a bag of Kenny's red and black licorice. I only ate about 4 before I noticed them though.

I ate some green side pork once.

I cooked it thoroughly to be safe.
Liver....
Originally Posted by hosfly
Ordered chili and found "beans" in it,,,,

🤣🤣🤣
You folks have obviously never eaten in China
Originally Posted by blanket
You folks have obviously never eaten in China

They complain if they don't get enough bat wings in their meals.
© 24hourcampfire