Home

"Check out this new Presbyterian hymn worshiping the climate and tell me Wokeism isn't a religion"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://notthebee.com/article/check...ate-and-tell-me-wokeness-isnt-a-religion

Pathetic!

GWB
The Presbyterian Church is also in favor of gun bans and confiscation, too. Second Amendment is meaningless to Presbyterians. United Methodist Church and Lutheran Church are walking in lock step with the gun grabbers, too.

Just sayin'.

L.W.
There are reasons Non Denominational Fundimentialist churches
are portrayed as kooks.

Some, definitely are.

Most, aren't.
And they preach a Bible based message that supports Freedom, and
Morality.

Pro-gun
Pro-life
Pro-American
Pro-Hard work
Pro-individual charity
Pro-Wealth building (the better to help oneself, and others)
Pro-family

Anti,
addiction, immorality, slothfulness, entitlement...

Pretty much 180 degrees from liberal views.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
are portrayed as kooks.

Some, definitely are.

Most, aren't.
Morality.

Pro-gun
Pro-life
Pro-American
Pro-Hard work
Pro-individual charity
Pro-family

Anti,

Sounds much like Mormons that I’ve known.
well,,, if your brand of "worship" includes a 501(c)(3) then it is a member of woke culture aka satanism
If anyone donates or tithes to a church in this country, and they claim a deduction on their income taxes for it, it has to be a 501(c)(3) entity to be legal. If the donor or tither is audited and the church is found to not be a 501(c)(3) entity, then that donor or tither is facing some financial issues with the IRS.
That hymn was mighty inspirational!

Not!
are portrayed as kooks.

Some, definitely are.

Most, aren't.
Morality.

Pro-gun
Pro-life
Pro-American
Pro-Hard work
Pro-individual charity
Pro-family

Anti,

Plus 1
All of the good hymns were written well before the mid-20th century; People have been trying (and failing) to write more, but they have been wasting their time.
As the Bible says—“having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof…”. And another verse that says something about “worshipping the creation more than the creator…”

All these social action groups have left worshiping God.
Why the fugk do people feel like they have believe or comply with the Left's garbage, or feel marginalized when they don't??? There's way too many weak minded people with no convictions out there.
are portrayed as kooks.

Some, definitely are.

Most, aren't.
Morality.

Pro-gun
Pro-life
Pro-American
Pro-Hard work
Pro-individual charity
Pro-family

Anti,

When I play baseball, my coach was a Fundamentalists-
He taught the fundamentals.
My fight instructors were Fundamentalists-
They taught the fundamentals of combat.
My health professors were Fundamentalists-
Why?
You guessed it.

Jesus is God....a fundamental.
The Father is God, the Holy Spirit is God, but they are not each other ....... fundamental.
Sin harms ourselves, others and separates us from God......a fundamental.
Salvation is by God's kindness through faith in His Son.
Fundamental Christian teaching.

When the lost teach otherwise, it is departure from the faith into heresy and apostasy.

Henceforth you have denominations of blind leaders of blind falling into spiritual ditches and falling into worse.
I guess it's like Ultra light beer, people that go to these types of churches didn't really want to here the Gospel. They just want to feel like they did.
Originally Posted by riflegunbuilder
I guess it's like Ultra light beer, people that go to these types of churches didn't really want to here the Gospel. They just want to feel like they did.

I think that most choose to stay with the church that they are familiar with and comfortable in. The parents raise them in these and pass on the traditions for generations.
I was in a church that had a false gospel until someone who was a believer cared enough to point out the truth of God's gift.

V. V. V. V
My guess is that they are lost. What do you expect from lost people?
She has wrote some good ones……

Latest Hymns:

The Climate is Changing was written to support efforts to counter climate change, including at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Glasgow, Scotland.

Beneath a Bridge laments the deportation of Haitian refugees.

Just Seven Hundred Dollars is a hymn/prayer for immigrants traveling to the U.S. from Central America.

We Pray for Afghanistan's People Today is written to a gentle, peaceful tune for a people who need gentleness, peace, justice, and human rights in their land (as we all do, in our lands).
Most folks neither understand or are interested in why denominations split. There are several Presbyterian denominations ie PCUSA, PC in America the liberalization of the church is one of the main reasons for a split as is happening in the Methodist church and the Southern Baptist Convention today. Lumping them all under one blanket is lazy.
Check out Brannon Howse's book "Marxianity" . It explains a lot about the subject.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The Presbyterian Church is also in favor of gun bans and confiscation, too. Second Amendment is meaningless to Presbyterians. United Methodist Church and Lutheran Church are walking in lock step with the gun grabbers, too.

Just sayin'.

L.W.

Isn't Wabi a Methodist?
He's got him an AR. I wonder what Pastor Missy thinks about that.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
are portrayed as kooks.

Some, definitely are.

Most, aren't.
Morality.

Pro-gun
Pro-life
Pro-American
Pro-Hard work
Pro-individual charity
Pro-family

Anti,

Why?
You guessed it.

The Father is God, the Holy Spirit is God, but they are not each other ....... fundamental.

When the lost teach otherwise, it is departure from the faith into heresy and apostasy.

Henceforth you have denominations of blind leaders of blind falling into spiritual ditches and falling into worse.

But Crappy Hamper is here to save us.

PTL
Originally Posted by riflegunbuilder

I think that most choose to stay with the church that they are familiar with and comfortable in. The parents raise them in these and pass on the traditions for generations.
I was in a church that had a false gospel until someone who was a believer cared enough to point out the truth of God's gift.

V. V. V. V

Crappy Hamper is the authority on "false gospels".
If you ain't doin' it like him, you're doin' it wrong.

PTL
Originally Posted by antlers
If anyone donates or tithes to a church in this country, and they claim a deduction on their income taxes for it, it has to be a 501(c)(3) entity to be legal. If the donor or tither is audited and the church is found to not be a 501(c)(3) entity, then that donor or tither is facing some financial issues with the IRS.

You want us to believe gifts are no longer legal in the US?
Originally Posted by Ringman
You believe what you choose to. But, if you make a tax deductible gift to a church, you better make sure that church is a 501(c)(3) entity, otherwise, the above comes into play.
The gospel I share IS correct, just as that of millions of others throughout history. It is clear to anyone with faith in Christ and the Holy Spirit in them. Over half of the books in the N.T. warn against false prophets and wicked men who pervert the true gospel.

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

Galatians 1
Originally Posted by Ringman

Gifts and deductible gifts are 2 different animals. Antlers is correct. which is why you specify to whom the gifts go to.
Been a United Methodist all my life. Ours is a very conservative leaning church. We have several members packing each Sunday at the request of our Staff, Parish, Relation Committee.
I wouldn't fit in at that church at all.
Originally Posted by pavementends
Most folks neither understand or are interested in why denominations split. There are several Presbyterian denominations ie PCUSA, PC in America the liberalization of the church is one of the main reasons for a split as is happening in the Methodist church and the Southern Baptist Convention today. Lumping them all under one blanket is lazy.

Yep.
Happening within many churches.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Been a United Methodist all my life. Ours is a very conservative leaning church. We have several members packing each Sunday at the request of our Staff, Parish, Relation Committee.

What's your church's stance on the national organizations policies?

I know it's an issue with a lot of our Methodists.
Quite a few have left their churches.
Other churches are at odds with the governing body.
Sad to see it happen.
I've been a Presbyterian for 72 yrs. and I've NEVER heard anything anti-gun or anti-second amendment.
Over half of the books in the N.T. warn against false prophets and wicked men who pervert the true gospel.

And there it is from your lips to God's ears. You were warned and yet you persist.
are portrayed as kooks.

Some, definitely are.

Most, aren't.
Morality.

Pro-gun
Pro-life
Pro-American
Pro-Hard work
Pro-individual charity
Pro-family

Anti,

Why?
You guessed it.

^^ Spot on for both posts. ^^
© 24hourcampfire