Home
I saw Rep. Harold Ford (D) earlier. Chris Wallace just had a circle-jerk session with Rep. Liz Cheney (R, soon to be D) and Rep. Clyburn (D).
I don't know how the myth of Faoux News being a conservative outlet is maintained. They went to the dark side years ago
Fox News Sunday has always been a nest of Demonrats and Woke Repukes.
I wrote off Fox as a conservative news source a long time ago. I do watch Tucker on Youtube, and acknowledge that he's a commentator not a reporter.
Gonehuntin: I saw all I needed to see when the dick licker now known as lgbtqt wallace introduced the back stabbing rino bitch liz cheney as an "ultra-conservative republican"!
I laughed out loud and grabbed the channel changer!
dick licker wallace has lost his mind.
Indeed Tucker Carlson is the only palatable conservative left on FOX.
The rest of them can suck my taint.
NEWS-MAX gets most all of my viewing these days.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Cheney is going to be the preferred GOP rep for nearly everything that involves needing GOP input. Especially, if it involves Trump. Cheney is best GOP rep ever, according to the wizards of smart.

You see, the big media outlets are unbiased. wink
Wallace is just another Bolshevik masquerading as a non-partisan journalist.

Wallace was born in Chicago, Illinois, to longtime CBS 60 Minutes reporter Mike Wallace and Norma Kaphan Wallace is Jewish; both his parents were Jewish.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wallace

I watch Tucker on Bitchute or Rumble.There's never any need to watch FOX.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Gonehuntin: I saw all I needed to see when the dick licker now known as lgbtqt wallace introduced the back stabbing rino bitch liz cheney as an "ultra-conservative republican"!
I laughed out loud and grabbed the channel changer!
dick licker wallace has lost his mind.
Indeed Tucker Carlson is the only palatable conservative left on FOX.
The rest of them can suck my taint.
NEWS-MAX gets most all of my viewing these days.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

That vagina wallace is one of the biggest commie turds on Faux. Can't stand to even look at her or hear the voice.
Wallace and Cheney are of the same flock.
Cheney will soon be citizen Cheney, she will be out on her ear next election, people in Wyoming are pissed off and having buyer's remorse.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Cheney will soon be citizen Cheney, she will be out on her ear next election, people in Wyoming are pissed off and having buyer's remorse.

I hope you're right.

Maybe Cheney expects help from Dominion Voting Systems.
Lengthy article here:; https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/oct/17/what-wyoming-really-thinks-of-liz-cheney/

Whew. That sure was biased but the Spokane paper is always very left wing in news coverage

Even though the article cites no author, only it's Washington Post origin, at this point I knew it was just another dumb Washington Post commie chkunt.

"Her problems began when she cast doubt on Trump’s false claims that the election had been stolen."
"Trump’s FALSE claims" . When they are not using "discounted, unproven, debunked", etc. These are Goebbels editorials, nothing more.

Unbiased reporting for sure... would leave of the slanting adjectives.

But they have their orders.
When did Harold Ford get out of prison?
Originally Posted by RAS
Cheney is going to be the preferred GOP rep for nearly everything that involves needing GOP input. Especially, if it involves Trump. Cheney is best GOP rep ever, according to the wizards of smart.

You see, the big media outlets are unbiased. wink

More stupid from Cheney.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/liz-cheney-fox-news-un-171026206.html
80 million Americans despise her.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
© 24hourcampfire