Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ULdhtFmGA&t=22s
I was going to give them a second chance. Was!
That woman was unwatchable. Was there a specific point? I literally couldn't finish watching that.
Was she hard on your eyes?
I'd hit it with 8, glasses on or off, that voice would make for some interesting vocalizations ....

as for wHorenady . ? they went full commie with the toxxine strong arm on their employees and deserve a full on boycott on ALL of their products , especially after multiple years of false advertising and blatant full on bull s h i t & hype with their pos cartridges and bullets ....

It is always management .....that screws up a business.

Steve must be a dem, he is not a patriot.

I would be concerned with disgruntled employees Effing up the product.
I’ve always preferred Sierra and Nosler anyway.
Sounds like they are on a witch hunt for the messenger who leaked their message.
I have always preferred Hornady Interlocks, but I guess it’s time to use something else. I won’t be buying anymore.
You bastards.

How dare you put individual rights and worker health ahead of profits and executive compensation packages!
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
That woman was unwatchable. Was there a specific point? I literally couldn't finish watching that.

Unwatchable? I'd like a look in that sweater...and yeah,there was a lot of information.
Please post when you see full shelves of all Hornady products with reduced prices to clear out the stock. Then I'll believe actions have consequences as far as ammo and reloading components go.
Hornady has gone to sh*t as of late anyway. We sold a used Remington .300 Win to a fellow last week but had no ammo to sell him. Next day he came in with two boxes of Hornady Precision Hunter 200 grainers he'd bought elsewhere. He said the rifle was defective, it wouldn't chamber a cartridge. I carried it back on the range and sure enough, the bolt would not close. I scrounged around in our miscellaneous ammo box and found two loose cartridges, one Remington and one Federal. Both chambered perfectly in his rifle. I then took three new .300s off our gun rack and tried his ammo. It would not chamber in any of them. Just eyeballing them, it looked like the shoulder was a bit off. I guess it can happen to any company, but Hornady clearly has no quality control at the moment.
Like I said before, boycott Hornady.

If true, Steve Hornady is a real scumbag!
Oh, and the “melting bullet tips”, I don’t believe that for one second either!
Thank you very much for posting this information. This is kind of information we need to know
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Was she hard on your eyes?

Some of you have zero taste at all. That is a pretty and attractive woman.
Originally Posted by OldHat
Thank you very much for posting this information. This is kind of information we need to know

I totally agree! This information needs to be shared!
It is a business. They have employees. They need those employees AT work to run their business which pays the salaries and the bills. They have bills bills and more bills that don't wait. INventory, buildings, taxes if you like your job there then you want to keep it. If you want to keep it and be of value to the company, you need to do things that help that business STAY in business.

Probably a difficult concept for a few people.
Originally Posted by JackRyan
It is a business. They have employees. They need those employees AT work to run their business which pays the salaries and the bills. They have bills bills and more bills that don't wait. INventory, buildings, taxes if you like your job there then you want to keep it. If you want to keep it and be of value to the company, you need to do things that help that business STAY in business.

You mean take a shot that doesn’t keep you from getting sick or from spreading the virus?

Oh yeah that makes sense crazy
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
Sounds like they are on a witch hunt for the messenger who leaked their message.

Leaked ? When an organization sends out a memo to all it's employees it is pretty much public knowledge from that point on. A company does not keep secrets by telling everyone in the company , if Steve Hornady thinks otherwise he is a moron.

Mike
Originally Posted by efw

You mean take a shot that doesn’t keep you from getting sick or from spreading the virus?

We need to force them to absolve Steve from any liability.
I stopped using sorry azz Hornady ammo a long time ago. I have a bit of old stock Hornady bullets, but never intended to buy any more even before the Corona fiasco.

No company, government or anyone else has the right to force a free persone to take a vaccine or put anything in their body that they do not want.

This is not about being at work or helping a company be productive and profitable.

You are a moron
Employees are a living part of your business.....a high liability business. A disgruntled employee could cost a fortune. If you think a malfunctioning machine is bad, imagine one can of air blowing powder out of a case...or some red dot on the rifle line.

It's difficult lately to keep all aspects of employees happy. Employees used to argue about vacation use, production, job progression....etc, now we are polarized by who has natural immunity and who has mrna immunity.

If steve thinks this is his biggest problem, he better look in the mirror. His actions are going to take time to buff out. If he chases off his conservative employees at a time with extreme worker shortage....does he think he will get some liberals to come make bullets to save his military contracts?

This is one you should have left for the legal teams steveo.....you screwed up bad.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You bastards.

How dare you put individual rights and worker health ahead of profits and executive compensation packages!

Funny.

I worked for a company when I was nearing completion of the j.o.b. part of my life, and building my own business. Corporate was in the process of installing some 30 something twinks in management positions. I got one installed above me, which only added to my determination to get the hell out of there.

Twink made a reference one time as if the corporation was a person. Something along the lines of "for the good of the company", with sidebars. I never let him live that down.

😂😂😂
Originally Posted by Swamplord
I'd hit it with 8, glasses on or off, that voice would make for some interesting vocalizations ....

as for wHorenady . ? they went full commie with the toxxine strong arm on their employees and deserve a full on boycott on ALL of their products , especially after multiple years of false advertising and blatant full on bull s h i t & hype with their pos cartridges and bullets ....

Im wondering what Whornady will do when Biteme mandates no more ammo sales to civilians?
I just called Whornady at 800 338 3220 and told the operator what i expect they will do if Biteme issuses such a manadate and where they can stick their ammo.

She told me they do not have a vaccine mandate there and i told her about the letter from Steve.

Said they dayomned well better get that news out.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I just called Whornady at 800 338 3220 and told the operator what i expect they will do if Biteme issuses such a manadate and where they can stick their ammo.

She told me they do not have a vaccine mandate there and i told her about the letter from Steve.

Said they dayomned well better get that news out.

Thanks.

Saying they don't have a mandate is different from saying whether they would terminate due to Biden's order.
I would bet that the Insurance Industry has a LOT to say about their policy with a company that does not adhere to the mandate, The Govm't has layers of control, and I hate the mandates.
I wonder if Steve Hornady pays his income taxes?
Does the most good when they are told how we are never going to give them another cent in Steve Hornady's life time.

Phone: 1-800-338-3220
Phone: 1-308-382-1390

Sends a message to the treasonous pig, but sends a better and more important one to the rest of the industry.

^^^Scared to death.^^^

LOL

Didn't really need another reason to avoid Hornady ammo and components in favor of others, but it'll take it.

What happened to "My medical information is mine to to keep private or not as I choose"
Originally Posted by local_dirt
You bastards.

Funny.

I worked for a company when I was nearing completion of the j.o.b. part of my life, and building my own business. Corporate was in the process of installing some 30 something twinks in management positions. I got one installed above me, which only added to my determination to get the hell out of there.

Twink made a reference one time as if the corporation was a person. Something along the lines of "for the good of the company", with sidebars. I never let him live that down.

😂😂😂

Seems I recall this "Citizens United" case in which SCOTUS, in effect, agreed with that concept.
Hornady what a POS. No more bullets for me from them.
Steve Hornady should feel the anger of all real Americas

Both North AND South, huh?

If the slaves don't do what Massah wants, Massah won't have any food for them?
Steve Hornady is a real dick of the 1st order.....................watched an interview with him a week or so ago.

MM
Originally Posted by keith
I would bet that the Insurance Industry has a LOT to say about their policy with a company that does not adhere to the mandate, The Govm't has layers of control, and I hate the mandates.

I was wondering that too. My company never mentioned anything about insurance. All Biden stuff.

If the insurance companies had much say I suspect exceptions would not be a thing. I don't know for sure.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Damn shame they done away with company housing and company stores and company chits for pay.

JackRyan, should be castrated if his moronic azz was to ever reproduce that would definitely be a major determent to society
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Damn shame they done away with company housing and company stores and company chits for pay.

You mean... kinda like.. Chyner.

😄😄😄😄
Originally Posted by keith

Mandates are not laws.

And if the Massah dont have any slaves the Massah is Massah of NADA.
I just got off the phone with Hornady in NE. The employ's told me that they "have never had a mandate for the vac. or do they think that it will ever happen." Verify before vengeance.
Looks like Steve just pissed in his own Cheerios
I've never owned a company, but I have enough common sense to capitalize on a market that will immediate buy everything I can produce, and know that slowing down production by pissing off or firing employees is sprinting in the wrong direction. So is alienating my customer base. But I never went to bidniss school, so I'm probably missing something.......
I posted the video on another forum and was told it was Fake News. Of course that was not followed with anything factual . Even Google doesn't deny this happened.
Is this wide spread or a local issue?
There’s quite a lot of Hornady bullets for sale in LGS and Scheels.
Nosler, Sierra, Berger, hardly any bullets on the shelf. And that’s been the case for quite some time.
You bastards.

Is big Jim on the whiskey stump tonight?
No more Hornady for me.
Damn right after I bought a 6.5 PRC.
Somebody said that somebody said that Steve wants to get back at the leaker. Well hell, that's all the evidence I need to cancel them.
I suggest everyone waits to see how the dust settles........................lots of stuff these days isn't how it seems....until then, my hornady.s are some of my most accuratte loads. so not gonna throw them under the bus quite yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,others should follow suit for now IMO
Originally Posted by efw

No, I mean what I said.

Regardless what you read inside your own eye lids. I doubt much makes any sense to you.
Originally Posted by jwp475

JackRyan, should be castrated if his moronic azz was to ever reproduce that would definitely be a major determent to society

Not to worried about you giving it a try.
Originally Posted by efw

No, I mean what I said.

Regardless what you read inside your own eye lids. I doubt much makes any sense to you.

LOL GFY and suck some Gov't tit while you're at it.
Originally Posted by efw

No, I mean what I said.

So being a sheep that is willing to potentially harm themselves, for the company is good? ok got it ...... fuggin moron
Originally Posted by jwp475

No company, government or anyone else has the right to force a free persone to take a vaccine or put anything in their body that they do not want.

This is not about being at work or helping a company be productive and profitable.

You are a moron

No one is forcing you moron, other than your self.

If you don't like the place you work or their work rules, QUIT.

It is called employment AT WILL and you have the same rights to quit that they have to fire you. Moron.
Originally Posted by elkivory
I suggest everyone waits to see how the dust settles........................lots of stuff these days isn't how it seems....until then, my hornady.s are some of my most accuratte loads. so not gonna throw them under the bus quite yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,others should follow suit for now IMO

Are you questioning the veracity of the claims of some chick sitting in a vacant room in her single wide, filming for You Tube?

IF you buy in to that baloney you are going to starve either way regardless of any thing Hornady does.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Are you questioning the veracity of the claims of some chick sitting in a vacant room in her single wide, filming for You Tube?

What does your gut tell you? my tells me Steve is a sellout..... ymmv
Originally Posted by irfubar

What does your gut tell you? my tells me Steve is a sellout..... ymmv

If'n she were sitting there nekkid, tellin' us the haps......................................

I'd be much mo inclines t'bleve her....................

she couldn't be hidin' nuttin' then.

why yes i am ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks for asking..........we all loose when we get caught up in this stuff..
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I posted the video on another forum and was told it was Fake News. Of course that was not followed with anything factual . Even Google doesn't deny this happened.

Probably a bunch of CA commie admins, like several of the other boards have.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by efw

No, I mean what I said.

So being a sheep that is willing to potentially harm themselves, for the company is good? ok got it ...... fuggin moron

Taking one for the team, corporately speaking, is never a good idea. Regardless of the situation. Now you're just a target that can be re-used.
© 24hourcampfire