Home
Posted By: Raeford Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
About 2.5 months back my MIL[78] received her 2nd vaxx.[Moderna, I believe].

About 1.5 months back she started retaining fluid, BIGLY.
Her Dr. had her sent to hospital from his office via ambulance even though her and husband had driven to his office- a sign of how bad she was.
The local hospital took a look[shoulder/arm] catheter, backed out and immediately sent her to UVA Medical.
So far- 5 stents[inside heart] and more surgeries to yet to come.
This all came pretty much out of the blue.

She hasn't asked yet if any of this could possibly correlate with her recent vaccination[s] but she has decided to hold off on the booster.

Not a tinfoiler here, but.....
Posted By: cfran Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
I’ve heard this story many a time, too often. And I’m sorry.

Worth watching, it’s related:

https://rumble.com/vouyfd-dr-scot-a...san-diego-county-board-of-superviso.html
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Friend of mine got the first Moderna jab to keep her govt contractor job. Less than a week later she’s hospitalized with heart and liver issues. She’s in her early 50’s
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
I’ve heard it any times too this year with people I know.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by cfran
I’ve heard this story many a time, too often. And I’m sorry.

Worth watching, it’s related:

https://rumble.com/vouyfd-dr-scot-a...san-diego-county-board-of-superviso.html

I've been saying the same since the vax came out that it isn't safe and it has proven to be ineffective
When the first thing they do is make the manufacturer unaccountable, it should be obvious that they know it’s not safe.

But…
The inventor said its not safe but CNN disciples would rather believe Don the Lemon.

Its like ignoring football advice from Tom Brady and going with the gas station attendant’s advice.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Oddly enough, just minutes ago my wife tells me her oldest son from a previous marriage, went in for a shingles shot.. He is 50 years old. Informed he has an enlarged heart, three months after the jab. He had a yearly physical at the time of the jab.

Seems too coincidental.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly
When the first thing they do is make the manufacturer unaccountable, it should be obvious that they know it’s not safe.

But…

PREZACTLY!!!
Posted By: outahere Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Friend got a shingles shot and immediately got a flat tire in the clinic parking lot.

Anyone see a pattern here?
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21

A good friend got his third shot at the clinic, on his drive home everything was getting blurry.

When he got home he could hardly see. He called the clinic and explained , asked if he should go to the hospital or doctor.

They told him to get his ass back to the clinic and pick up his glasses.
Posted By: rte Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
When the creator of mRNA technology,Robert Malone,has stated many times that this technology is not yet ready for human use,then you'd be wise to listen to him.

When a Nobel laureate and the discoverer of the Aids virus, Luc Montagnier, cautions against using this technology for humans,then you'd be wise to listen.

Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along. Move along.

Vaccines are safe, effective, and free!

Plus, they've got electrolytes!
Gonna have much better odds in the elk draws !

Get your shots !
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Keep taking those shots....LOL. Baaaaah. Baaaaaah
Originally Posted by outahere
Friend got a shingles shot and immediately got a flat tire in the clinic parking lot.

Go get your booster. You should be on jab #9 at the end of Bidens first and last term. If you’re still alive. 😂
Posted By: Raeford Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by Esox357

Wife, son, DIL and I are all un-vaxxed reprobates, thank you
Posted By: RickinTN Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
My Mom did similar. Shot in February. ER on March 6. Heart valve replacement early May. Another procedure in August. Still retaining much fluid. Dr’s are stumped. I think I know what’s going on.
Rick
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21

But…

This absolutely needs to be repeated!
Posted By: OldHat Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

Ha ... that's funny.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
I got one of them classic chicken sammiches from KFC, my eye sockets got swole up and I been squintin since noon

Somwon call the hospice
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by Raeford

I told my wife that us Purebloods will be in breeding demand down the road. She said her baby factory is shut down permanently so it’ll be up to our Pureblooded children to continue passing on their clean DNA. 😁
Posted By: erikj Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21

Originally Posted by slumlord
I got one of them classic chicken sammiches from KFC, my eye sockets got swole up and I been squintin since noon

Somwon call the hospice

Always good to hear you’re still kicking.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21

Good deal 👍

Somwon call the hospice

Liar. It was from Boqueesha ho-slapping you at the register for being a smartass. Lol
Posted By: TF49 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/08/21
Maybe I don’t get out enough, but I cannot recall a single case…. Not one…. Of my friends and their acquaintances that have died from covid…. Not one.

However, I know of two men that had severe reactions to the jab. One man, 68 years old, developed complications from the shot within hours and was hospitalized later that day. He died three days later. Doc told his widow that it was from the shot complications. An elderly man in our church got his second shot and was in the hospital icu the next day…. His family was told that it was complications from the shot and he was not expected to make it through the night. He did…. Saw him at church yesterday…. He has gone from being a pretty active 79 year old to being a feeble invalid, being led around by the hand.

My wife got the Moderna shots in April and was feeling weak, heart racing and unable to properly concentrate in May. These complications continued and she …an RN…. Suspected she was having heart trouble….went in, got a ekg and sure enough, the doc told she had had a heart attack and there was lingering nerve and possibly valve damage and she may have to have either a pacemaker implanted or valve replacement surgery….maybe both. This lady had never had a heart problem….and being an RN, had good medical care. Her last ekg … her last “Normal” ekg…was done late in 2020….it was all … normal…. No noted heart issues at all…. She had a second post jab ekg in October 2021…same heart attack result…. A subsequent CT scan confirmed damage. She has decided to “live with it” until when or if her heart problems worsen. She, like others, see the reports and concerns that the shots may cause future heart, lung and circulatory complications. She is very concerned that she made a significant mistake in getting the shots.

Folks, if it walks like a duck, swims on the water and quacks like a duck…. It’s a duck.

These vaccines are dangerous. They also do not prevent getting covid.

Covid deaths are way over reported. We are being lied to.

Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21

Somwon call the hospice

Liar. It was from Boqueesha ho-slapping you at the register for being a smartass. Lol

The Groids at KFC done went and poised ole Slum. 😬
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21
I’m sorry to hear about your wife! The frontline EMS and hospital staff are very service oriented and they take their responsibility seriously. It’s those that got the shot because they were forced, coerced and threatened with losing their jobs, jobs that serve mankind and the greater good, that I feel sorry for. Most didn’t get it for themselves they got it because they have an intrinsic need to help others and wouldn’t leave their shift mates or battalion members short handed. There’s too much camaraderie for them to leave their buddies short handed.

A Seattle FD friend lost 2 buddies to the vaccine. Both were in their 40’s and physically fit firemen. 1 died and 1 is seriously disabled. They didn’t get the jab for themselves…
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: dassa Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21

I don't recall reading any of your previous posts, but I suspect we might start noticing a pattern of logical fallacies.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21

Her Dr. had her sent to hospital from his office via ambulance even though her and husband had driven to his office- a sign of how bad she was.
The local hospital took a look[shoulder/arm] catheter, backed out and immediately sent her to UVA Medical.

She hasn't asked yet if any of this could possibly correlate with her recent vaccination[s] but she has decided to hold off on the booster.

Those symptoms are very similar to my MIL. However, she's 95. She's old enough to have many ailments so I don't think anyone can attribute them to her vax although that could be the cause.
OTOH, I have a bus load of other relatives who've had the vax with no problems at all. My wife and I are avoiding it so far.
Posted By: ribka Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I told my wife that us Purebloods will be in breeding demand down the road. She said her baby factory is shut down permanently so it’ll be up to our Pureblooded children to continue passing on their clean DNA. 😁

#purebloodsstrong
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21
I know about five or six people who I what I believe were negative reactions to the shot. I found out about another on the other day. Earlier in the year the wife of one of my old partners passed away suddenly. I didn’t think too much of it, she was in her 70s. I found out last week when talking to another of my old partners that she had suffered a massive stroke the day after getting the clot shot.
Posted By: ribka Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21

#covtarddummy

still double masking behind the wheel?

still posting fake news from NPR ?

https://www.npr.org/sections/insurr...officer-injured-during-attack-on-capitol
Posted By: Riverc Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21

But…

That should tell you all you need to know.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21

Our middle child has been a RN for over 20 years and is assistant manager of the clinic she works at. She's become extremely anti covid vaccination based on her own personal research and what she's experienced on the job. Lately she's been texting me updates about negative aftereffects she's witnessed that's been happening to coworker RNs who have been inoculated.

Here's her latest text to me:

" The nurse that I've been sharing an office with got a 3rd Moderna shot about 2 weeks ago...and I was training a new LPN on how to do EKGs, so the nurse volunteered to be the "practice patient"...and I found atrial fibrillation on the EKG I did.
She sent it to her doctor & they are making her see a cardiologist ".

This makes the 4th RN at her clinic so far that have developed some kind of heart issues after being inoculated with one of the "approved" vaccines. Another is still hospitalized in ICU after double brain hemorrhage. If she lives she will not be returning to work and most likely be sent to live out her days in a nursing home.

Posted By: TF49 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21
Originally Posted by joken2

Our middle child has been a RN for over 20 years and is assistant manager of the clinic she works at. She's become extremely anti covid vaccination based on her own personal research and what she's experienced on the job. Lately she's been texting me updates about negative aftereffects she's witnessed that's been happening to coworker RNs who have been inoculated.

" The nurse that I've been sharing an office with got a 3rd Moderna shot about 2 weeks ago...and I was training a new LPN on how to do EKGs, so the nurse volunteered to be the "practice patient"...and I found atrial fibrillation on the EKG I did.

This makes the 4th RN at her clinic so far that have developed some kind of heart issues after being inoculated with one of the "approved" vaccines. Another is still hospitalized in ICU after double brain hemorrhage. If she lives she will not be returning to work and most likely be sent to live out her days in a nursing home.

The effects displayed by the nurse that got her third Moderna shot are remarkably similar to my wife’s symptoms. Part of her diagnosis included something like “left bundle branch blockage” caused by myocarditis.

“Absurd” is a good descriptor for this covid vaccine mess…of course, so is “insanity.”
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21
Originally Posted by Riverc

But…

That should tell you all you need to know.

Youre still assuming Biteme and Faukki would lie. shocked
Originally Posted by dassa

I don't recall reading any of your previous posts, but I suspect we might start noticing a pattern of logical fallacies.

Hopefully she will soon be outahere.

Somwon call the hospice

Hang in there Slum, youre gonna be Ok. We are all gonna send you a good thought, or two. smile
Posted By: joken2 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21

Originally Posted by TF49

The effects displayed by the nurse that got her third Moderna shot are remarkably similar to my wife’s symptoms. Part of her diagnosis included something like “left bundle branch blockage” caused by myocarditis.

“Absurd” is a good descriptor for this covid vaccine mess…of course, so is “insanity.”

Here's 3 more of daughter's recent previous texts to me regarding coworker heart issues after getting vaccine:

" There was another nurse that works here who got the vaccine early on...I remember she started shaking all over & they called an ambulance for her. They treated it like an allergic reaction & nobody really said anything else. I overheard her today talking about having to see a cardiologist & they can't figure out why she's having heart problems. I'd say she's in her 30s. "

"And there's the RN that had to wear the holter monitor thing for having episodes where her heart races & she gets so dizzy that she has to pull off the side of the road. She goes back 11/2 for her results. "

" The RN I share my office with currently just admitted that she went for her normal doctor visit because she has rheumatoid arthritis...and they told her she has an irregular heart rhythm. And the clinic employee health nurse just pressured her to get a booster. "
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21
Guy at work said his SIL got her booster shot started feeling bad and went and laid down. 3 hours later massive heart attack and brain dead. Pulled the plug on her the next day. 56 and thought she.was healthy.
I am not anti vaxx, I took the Moderna shots. 2 months.later I tested positive for covid. I don't think I want the booster though.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 11/09/21

"And there's the RN that had to wear the holter monitor thing for having episodes where her heart races & she gets so dizzy that she has to pull off the side of the road. She goes back 11/2 for her results. "

Same with MIL
Posted By: Raeford Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 03/24/22
Update:

MIL had appointment with her GP yesterday.
Doc is an old country type practitioner.

He took it upon himself to do some research into her health history/records prior to her arrival.

He informed her that he could see no way that they wouldn't have known that she had had a heart attack sometime in the past [prior to VAX/Boosters] with all of the testing for various ailments that a 80ish YO has.

He told her that under NO circumstance should she get any more boosters.

Just FYI
Posted By: goalie Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 03/24/22

5 stents doesn't indicate something new or from the vaccine to me. Heart failure related to inflammation would. Acute clot/MI would.

But I don't work in a Cath lab....anymore. 😉

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Update:

MIL had appointment with her GP yesterday.
Doc is an old country type practitioner.

He took it upon himself to do some research into her health history/records prior to her arrival.

He informed her that he could see no way that they wouldn't have known that she had had a heart attack sometime in the past [prior to VAX/Boosters] with all of the testing for various ailments that a 80ish YO has.

He told her that under NO circumstance should she get any more boosters.

Just FYI

He is correct, prior EKGs should have shown previous damage.

That said, we have not seen 5 stents from acute clot with otherwise clear coronaries.

We saw a lot of one clot after shot, clear coronaries.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 03/24/22
My MIL died in December at 95. Granted, she was well up in years, but she'd never had health issues until she got vaxxed. Then her heart and liver started to fail and she was retaining water like crazy. She had the classic vax issues that we hear about all the time. A heart stent helped her some but at her age, not enough.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 03/24/22
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along. Move along.

Vaccines are safe, effective, and free!

Go and get your vitt-amins, Irish.

🤓🤓🤓🤓

Somwon call the hospice

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Considering that even the worst cherry picked data makes you a no brainer for getting the vaccine, ya gotta love the sense of humor.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Vaxx/MIL/Heart Issue - 03/25/22
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Guy at work said his SIL got her booster shot started feeling bad and went and laid down. 3 hours later massive heart attack and brain dead. Pulled the plug on her the next day. 56 and thought she.was healthy.
I am not anti vaxx, I took the Moderna shots. 2 months.later I tested positive for covid. I don't think I want the booster though.

Yeah. I don't think I would, either.
© 24hourcampfire