Home
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://nypost.com/2021/11/12/50-years-of-predictions-that-the-climate-apocalypse-is-nigh/

Quien Sabe,

GWB
I miss the Sixties when we were going to run out of food AND have another ice age.

RS
I think that I rip van winkled through a few of those catastrophes.
It really seems to come out in an election year... wink
This was a fairly enjoyable interview, and I think I'll read the book. "Apocalypse Never."

https://youtu.be/aLxZF_EWaLE
CH reading ( if I remember correctly) the prologue to Jurassac Park, by Michael Crichton

gotta luv it!

ya!

GWB

Seems like we only had ten more years to set things right for the last fifty years. Something ain't right!
Originally Posted by 45_100
Seems like we only had ten more years to set things right for the last fifty years. Something ain't right!

Might give a fellow the idea there was a political agenda afoot, huh?
I miss the early 60's when schools were teaching you how to hide under your desk in a nuclear attack. smile
When the public is convinced that the sky is falling, people selling props do a brisk business.
Such predictions are silly...yet conditions on earth do change and there have been mass extinctions in the past.
When is there going to be a mass extinction of politicians? I hope I'm still able to pull a trigger when that happens!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
When is there going to be a mass extinction of politicians? I hope I'm still able to pull a trigger when that happens!

Pollies are a privileged species, they have armies and police to protect them.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I miss the early 60's when schools were teaching you how to hide under your desk in a nuclear attack. smile

I remember that in 4th grade, 1964. Man the bottom of those desks were gross. All kinds of green bloody buggers and used chewing gum under there.
Originally Posted by AZmark

I remember that in 4th grade, 1964. Man the bottom of those desks were gross. All kinds of green bloody buggers and used chewing gum under there.

In the 60s we were taught by a lot of WWII and Korean War veterans. GI bill made a lot of grunts teachers. Those days are gone.
I remember the "Dont eat the snow" and "Dont drink the rain water" warnings at school. If you lived in NM, AZ, or NV.
That one was probably true seeing how many people in certain areas downwind of White Sands and the Nevada Test sites have died from cancer.
Meanwhile, the John Birch Society can now be viewed as merely foretelling the future instead of being the 'wingnuts' that the news media pundits labelled them for decades.....
Originally Posted by AZmark

Haha. I hear ya.
I thought we were supposed to be tucking our heads between our legs and kissing our asses goodbye.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

They really are the scum of the earth - especially the commie ones.
Jesus is late by about 1900 years or so
Is the Arctic ocean ice free yet????

Will England have snow this winter???

AlGore and his disciples are morons!!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Jesus is late by about 1900 years or so

Yep, the first Christians were promised it would happen in their lifetime....
© 24hourcampfire