Home
Posted By: JoeBob Strokes - 11/15/21
How many people do you know who’ve had one this year? I’m talking about people you know personally or within one degree, friends or family if someone you know personally. I can think of six I know right off the top of my head.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
None
Posted By: smokepole Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by dale06
None

+1. Wait a minute......+0.
Posted By: J4Me Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
One. My brother.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Not this year, but we lost my Dad to his 4th in Jan 2020.
Ugly things, they are. And run in my family.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
My mother had a TIA last week. At 93, she’s bound to have something happen.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
DIL, 41 year old RN , vaxxed, in good physical condition, collapsed 2 weeks ago, unconscious, at home. Possible stroke event, testing continues to determine what happened, but probably will never know. It was a close one, she collapsed in the garden, airway restricted. She is in the last few weeks of completing her BS degree in nursing, and says her cognitive level in studying has declined. We are hoping she will come back 100%.
Posted By: MarkFed Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
My mother had one at 68 years old and has never been the same again.

My father has been slowly degrading mentally so we took him to be evaluated. Doctors said he definitely had a series of mini strokes in the past but can’t tell exactly when.

Both of my parents have high blood pressure, don’t take meds, and drink quite a bit of alcohol.

Not fun…
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by JoeBob
How many people do you know who’ve had one this year? .

Why just this year ???
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Last year, my dad. Deceased now.
Posted By: hikerbum Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Maybe 30... but I am an EMT.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Me but it was 13 years ago !
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
My darling Mother spent six weeks in a coma at the age of forty seven with her first stoke.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
3, within 8 weeks of getting the jab. One died and two are crippled.

Plus one other who got Parkinson's and another got shingles.
Posted By: killerv Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
3, within 8 weeks of getting the jab. One died and two are crippled.

Plus one other who got Parkinson's and another got shingles.

Wife has a coworker that got tremors after her jab.

Good hunting buddy had a mild heartattack and is now seeing a cardiologist and pulmonologist this year, he's 43. Started having breathing problems after his shots.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: hotsoup Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
None
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
I’m at 52 people with adverse events since Feb.

Just natural causes this year, every other year a max of 1
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
none this year, but a stroke did for my Pop back in '91
Posted By: rte Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
I learned about this in school.

Perhaps this may be applicable to some members.

Stroke Belt States.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Although Wiki states there are no know reasons for this phenomena,some academics/nutritionists have speculated it may be caused by the lack of selenium in the soil.These were some the first states that were farmed and maybe that unique nurtrient/mineral has been depleted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroke_Belt
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
How many people do you know who’ve had one this year? I’m talking about people you know personally or within one degree, friends or family if someone you know personally. I can think of six I know right off the top of my head.

Two got strokes after the first round of shots ( not sure if Pfizer or Moderna).

One of those had multiple other serious symptoms including renal failure.
A third died.

They have been given a descriptive name by some physicians, the Clot Shot.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60c995fb0b62d20cc52ce1da

Posted By: PJGunner Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
My late wife, two and a half years ago aggravated by dementia.
Paul B.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
My brother had a stroke in July and died from the complications of the stroke. He had just turned 67.

Nothing to do with the vax. He already was obese, HBP and kidney ailments.
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Not saying that the vaccines might not be an influencing factor, but along with the virus came lockdowns, school closures and a major disruption in a lot of peoples lives… I’ve read that alcohol and drug abuse have skyrocketed and most people gained quite a bit of weight since all this Schitt started…gyms were shut downs and a lot of city folks got less exercise… there’s a long list of changes that have happened since the onset….hell, I’ve had two doctors appointments since, and they were both done over the phone…
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Two got strokes after the first round of shots ( not sure if Pfizer or Moderna).

One of those had multiple other serious symptoms including renal failure.
A third died.

They have been given a descriptive name by some physicians, the Clot Shot.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60c995fb0b62d20cc52ce1da

Which physicians? Got a name or two?
Posted By: fester Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by PJGunner
My late wife, two and a half years ago aggravated by dementia.
Paul B.

Exactly what happened to my wife one year and ten months ago. Alzheimer's dementia is a terrible disorder of which there is no cure. Strokes of dementia victims is not unusual.

L.W.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
From what I've seen, those mini-strokes are a prelude to dementia. I've known a number of people with dementia and every one had 1 or more of those strokes previously.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
4. 67-87 Y.O. none with abnormal stress levels, no smokers, one drinks socially. Good eating habits and health otherwise. One before vaccination, 3 after vaccination, 2 within 3 days of 2nd shot.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Not strokes but my wife and a friend got blood clots in their lungs a few weeks after taking the Vax shots.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Not strokes but my wife and a friend got blood clots in their lungs a few weeks after taking the Vax shots.

A stroke is just a blood clot in the brain. Well, I guess I shouldn't say 'just' as they can be fatally serious.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Zero
Posted By: las Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by rte
I learned about this in school.

Perhaps this may be applicable to some members.

Stroke Belt States.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Although Wiki states there are no know reasons for this phenomena,some academics/nutritionists have speculated it may be caused by the lack of selenium in the soil.These were some the first states that were farmed and maybe that unique nurtrient/mineral has been depleted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroke_Belt

You can buy that stuff across the counter most anywhere. Years ago a Dr. told me to take 50 mg daily for prostrate health. Couldn't find 50, so I bought the 200 mg available and take it twice weekly. Could use a pill splitter, I suppose...
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Nada.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Strokes - 11/15/21

Not absolutely certain, 0 or 1. Lost my buddy "2E" in September. Mike was a vietnam vet, retiree. One of those guys who helps everyone. He'd had 2 strokes that I know of, one back 15 years ago at work, the other last spring. I talked to him on his b-day in August. I assume his actual passing was stroke as well though I have not heard anything definite.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
My aunt died of a stoke while recovering from covid. I don't think she'd had the jab though.

Bb
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
A stroke is about the worst thing health wise that can happen to a person.
Posted By: centershot Re: Strokes - 11/15/21
Had a heart attack in July, but thankfully no stroke. Pre-Jab for me.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

A stroke is just a blood clot in the brain.

Not necessarily. Blood clots can cause a stroke, but not all strokes are caused by blood clots.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Strokes - 11/16/21
Originally Posted by smokepole

Not necessarily. Blood clots can cause a stroke, but not all strokes are caused by blood clots.

True. An aneurysm occurs when a blood vessel dilates in the brain or ruptures causing blood to flow onto the brain itself. My father died of one in 1965.

L.W.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Strokes - 11/16/21
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Me too. But johnny loco more than makes up for it, dude is connected.

mike r
Posted By: OldHat Re: Strokes - 11/16/21
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Not saying that the vaccines might not be an influencing factor, but along with the virus came lockdowns, school closures and a major disruption in a lot of peoples lives… I’ve read that alcohol and drug abuse have skyrocketed and most people gained quite a bit of weight since all this Schitt started…gyms were shut downs and a lot of city folks got less exercise… there’s a long list of changes that have happened since the onset….hell, I’ve had two doctors appointments since, and they were both done over the phone…

Good points, all.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Strokes - 11/16/21
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Strokes - 11/16/21
One.......my brother. Three weeks ago this Thursday.
Posted By: antlers Re: Strokes - 11/16/21
Originally Posted by smokepole
An ischemic stroke is when the blood supply has been cut off to a part of the brain. It’s been referred to as a “brain attack” because, like a heart attack, the injury is caused by ischemia (an inadequate blood supply).

A hemorrhagic stroke is caused by bleeding into the brain from a ruptured blood vessel.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Strokes - 11/16/21
Originally Posted by antlers
An ischemic stroke is when the blood supply has been cut off to a part of the brain. It’s been referred to as a “brain attack” because, like a heart attack, the injury is caused by ischemia (an inadequate blood supply).

A hemorrhagic stroke is caused by bleeding into the brain from a ruptured blood vessel.

Most of the dolts here don't understand this distinction, or ore likely don't care - the underlying intent of many posts is clear. Nevertheless....

I have become a stroke expert in short time. 2 weeks ago Sat my wife and I were relaxing on the couch. She looked at me and said, "something is not right". I knew it was a stroke (3 quick tests) and called 911 in under 30 seconds. Full left side paralysis. 25 minutes later she was at McKee in Loveland, TPA (clot busting) on board in under an hour, and she was airlifted to Swedish in Denver into ICU in under 2 hours. 4 days in ICU. We had both also been sick as chit for 2 weeks, and tested positive for COVID. I was kicked out, and Kim got to spend 2 of 4 days in ICU alone.

2 massive clots.... TPA busted them up. The helicopter ride to Denver was because they thought they'd have to fish the clots out through her arteries, or supportive care. The DR's message was, "this was the perfect stoke, you guys dodged a bullet" Every test came back clear... She is still wearing a monitor to look for A-Fib, but there is none. Only smoking gun for her stroke is COVID + hormones she is taking (estrogen), apparently a massive issue all the sudden these days that they are starting to dial into.

She has been cleared for work tomorrow. COVID, during all of this, sucked. I have been 20% of myself while managing my wife's medical crisis, who, oh, also has COVID.

I never intended to post here again to be honest - why bother.

I only did share this, because if one person decides to LEARN THE SIGNS OF STROKE, it will be worth it any dumbfuggery coffee jokes or whatever here. Please, spend 10 minutes looking it up.

Stick a tongue out. Repeat a simple sentence. Raise both arms horizontal to the ground.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Strokes - 11/16/21
1. My 56 year old healthy buddy. I nursed him back to health but I would bet he’ll have another eventually.
© 24hourcampfire