Home
Posted By: rickt300 The Bidenista's must be proud - 11/16/21
Military hardware parade by the Taliban

https://www.israel365news.com/201503/watch-taliban-holds-parade-featuring-us-military-equipment/

Ariana News reported the following list of equipment held by the IEA:

– 22,174 military tactical vehicles
– 8,000 military trucks
– 634 armored 1117M tanks
– 155 armored vehicles
– 169 M113 military tanks
– 42, 000 Ranger and Hilux vehicles
– 33 (Mi-17) helicopters
– 33 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters
– 43 (MD-530) helicopters
– Four transport helicopters
– 23 (A29) fighter planes
– 28 transport planes
– 10 (AC- 208) military planes
– 16,243 telecommunication devices
– 16,035 night vision cameras
– 358,530 M16 firearms
– 126, 295 rifles
– 176 rocket launchers
Posted By: rte Re: The Bidenista's must be proud - 11/16/21
The Bolsheviks,who are controlling Biden,are doing everything in their power to diminish and disadvantage the USA.

We will have to go back in that God forbidden,Satanic hell-hole and take it back and/or destroy those weapons.

[Linked Image from mk0breakingisra7fmhh.kinstacdn.com]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458046713265070081
Well we won't do it as long as Biden's handlers are running things. Hopefully the Chinese will over play their hand and get some of the receiving end of that hardware.
Originally Posted by rte
The Bolsheviks,who are controlling Biden,are doing everything in their power to diminish and disadvantage the USA.

We will have to go back in that God forbidden,Satanic hell-hole and take it back and/or destroy those weapons.

Nah, they will have sold the good stuff to Pakistan and China. The older stuff will be rusted hulks in the desert.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by rte

Nah, they will have sold the good stuff to Pakistan and China. The older stuff will be rusted hulks in the desert.

You keep believing that,if it helps you sleep at night.
So our tax dollars paid to buy goat fugkers a Toyota Hilux, but they won’t let us have them here in the US?! Such bullscheit.
I know a fairly senior person, now retired, who managed logistics in Afghanistan for several years. He told me that most of the vehicles that we left in Afghanistan were well worn and, other than the aircraft, weren't worth the cost of returning it to the U.S. or Europe to be rebuilt. Whenever we provide military gear to a third party, we lose control of it and it can end up anywhere. I've seen pictures of MRAP trucks that we gave to Qatar and the UAE in Yeman, where they were being used by rebel forces.
Originally Posted by rte

We will have hell on Earth here in our own country before that happens.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I know a fairly senior person, now retired, who managed logistics in Afghanistan for several years. He told me that most of the vehicles that we left in Afghanistan were well worn and, other than the aircraft, weren't worth the cost of returning it to the U.S. or Europe to be rebuilt. Whenever we provide military gear to a third party, we lose control of it and it can end up anywhere. I've seen pictures of MRAP trucks that we gave to Qatar and the UAE in Yeman, where they were being used by rebel forces.

Did you view the video?

Those vehicles don't appear to be "well worn".
Tell me again why we're paying taxes...
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

How can one tell what condition they are in and were all the vehicles they picked up displayed? We shall see what is left of them after Winter hits there. I worry more about Biden sending them pallets of cash so they can build their terror network worldwide.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

How can one tell what condition they are in and were all the vehicles they picked up displayed? We shall see what is left of them after Winter hits there. I worry more about Biden sending them pallets of cash so they can build their terror network worldwide.

Afghanistan grows the largest crop of poppies in the world.They don't need cash,they need weapons.

Biden,the demented bastard and his Bolshevik puppet masters,gave the Taliban all they ever wanted or needed.
Biden calls the Taliban our “Afghan partners”. Arming our enemies is a long standing tradition with the democrats because they hate us.
Originally Posted by High_Noon

So corksuckers like Sickermore, JiminTenn, sac, Calledumb and Goosey can eat?
Originally Posted by rte
The Bolsheviks,who are controlling Biden, AND PAYING THE FIRE COMMIE TROLLS are doing everything in their power TO DESTROY THE US.

wink
Originally Posted by rte

Did you view the video?

The guy who I know was on the ground in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Since he was there, I'll take his word for how things were when he left in 2018/2019. He was there as a government employee and after he retired from civil service he worked for a vehicle maintenance contractor. He told me months ago that once the maintenance contractors left and there wasn't a steady stream of common or heavy repair parts being trucked through Pakistand or ighter critical parts being air lifted into Bagrum, the Afghan military's ground and air transportation would only last for a few months before they had to start cannibalizing the different vehicle types. He told me that the Afghans could just barely maintain basic vehicles and had little chance of maintaining sophisticated weapons systems once they started to go down.

The Afghans did the same thing after the Soviets left, ran the vehicles until they didn't run and then cannibalize the fleet to keep fewer and fewer vehciles running. I read somewhere that the Paks are buying, or trying to buy, weapons from the Afghans as a means by which to keep those weapons out of the hands of the Pak terrorist organizations that operate in the Federally Administrated Tribal Ares on the border with Afghanistan.

Or so it seems to me.
Originally Posted by rte

You wouldn't believe the stuff Russian left behind. Thousands of tons of steel the Afghans won't touch because the steel supposedly is contaminated by radioactivity. Hell, you wouldn't believe the stuff that shows up at the bazaars that was left behind by the Brits on 2 different excursions into the country.

kwg
Originally Posted by rte

Did you view the video?

The guy who I know was on the ground in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Since he was there, I'll take his word for how things were when he left in 2018/2019. He was there as a government employee and after he retired from civil service he worked for a vehicle maintenance contractor. He told me months ago that once the maintenance contractors left and there wasn't a steady stream of common or heavy repair parts being trucked through Pakistand or ighter critical parts being air lifted into Bagrum, the Afghan military's ground and air transportation would only last for a few months before they had to start cannibalizing the different vehicle types. He told me that the Afghans could just barely maintain basic vehicles and had little chance of maintaining sophisticated weapons systems once they started to go down.

The Afghans did the same thing after the Soviets left, ran the vehicles until they didn't run and then cannibalize the fleet to keep fewer and fewer vehciles running. I read somewhere that the Paks are buying, or trying to buy, weapons from the Afghans as a means by which to keep those weapons out of the hands of the Pak terrorist organizations that operate in the Federally Administrated Tribal Ares on the border with Afghanistan.

Or so it seems to me.

The Pakistan secret police are Pakistan's worst enemy. The government only operates with their permission. It was those tribal lands that the Taliban set up camp and the rent America paid to drive across Pakistan was used to support the Taliban. Did you see any skinny and starving Taliban in any videos 3 months ago ??. All other Afghanistan's were ordered out of Pakistan about 3 years ago. Some had been in Pakistan since the Russian invasion. Their homes were destroyed by the Russians or someone else claimed their tribal grounds so they had no where to return to. About the time 3 years ago that the Taliban really started going back into Afghanistan and taking over local governments close to the border of Pakistan.

kwg
How will the Military get more ? OMG something has to be done , hopefully all of this equipment can be replaced with new stuff m right ?

Can the suppliers of all this equipment step up and save us ?

I'd gladly pay more taxes
Posted By: las Re: The Bidenista's must be proud - 11/17/21
Originally Posted by ol_mike
How will the Military get more ? OMG something has to be done , hopefully all of this equipment can be replaced with new stuff m right ?

Can the suppliers of all this equipment step up and save us ?

I'd gladly pay more taxes

The major purpose of the last several conflicts has been to enrich the mil/ind complex. Gotta have a conflict (or leave chit behind) so the bottom line is maintained or improved over the next few years. Building Back Better....

Repeat
Repeat

To give you the illusion you actually have a government worthy of funding, which of course applies to everyone with their own personal wants and needs from the illusion....

The Piper WILL get paid.

I have never been to Afghan but everyone I know who has says this same thing. I know in Iraq when I was clearing caches when we came upon large numbers of AKs, we were instructed to just take the gas tubes out, snap them in half and go about our business. They don't have armorers to keep up on repairs and maintenance of rifles, let alone sophisticated aircraft and machinery, and Afghanistan is even more in the stone age.

To the 'fire in general, the psychological affect of us leaving all that equipment is much more damaging than any practical danger it will bring, other than all the rifles/ammo and possibly the money to be made by selling it all. From what I gathered we left less than 75 aircraft and I highly doubt that they weren't totally disabled before the last US troop left. It was ridiculously stupid to leave behind what equipment we did....but I simply won't believe that the number and capability of it all according to various news reports---is in any way accurate.

I highly suspect the OP's quoted article is at the top of the exaggeration heap anyhow, and largely incorrect. 634 armored M1117 "tanks"? The article can't even get the model designator right and they are absolutely NOT tanks anyhow, but security vehicles.
A29 Fighters? The US military doesn't use those except for maybe some training. Those aircraft were used by the Afghan military.

Originally Posted by rickt300
Military hardware parade by the Taliban

https://www.israel365news.com/201503/watch-taliban-holds-parade-featuring-us-military-equipment/

Ariana News reported the following list of equipment held by the IEA:

– 22,174 military tactical vehicles
– 8,000 military trucks
– 634 armored 1117M tanks
– 155 armored vehicles
– 169 M113 military tanks
– 42, 000 Ranger and Hilux vehicles
– 33 (Mi-17) helicopters
– 33 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters
– 43 (MD-530) helicopters
– Four transport helicopters
– 23 (A29) fighter planes
– 28 transport planes
– 10 (AC- 208) military planes
– 16,243 telecommunication devices
– 16,035 night vision cameras
– 358,530 M16 firearms
– 126, 295 rifles
– 176 rocket launchers

If anyone thought that was a mistake by your government I have a bridge to sell them...more likely part of the price for allowing an uncontested withdrawal.
I contracted in Afghan several years. This is one of those threads I feel like banging my head against the wall.

The taliban did not win the country back just in the last year. This debacle covers several administrations and the sudden takeover is only a surprise to suburbanites because the media wasnt running any stories on it lately. The taliban have been gaining ground for years and both sides enabled it. Your guy trump even negotiated your withdrawal( negotiating with terrorist enemy no less) a year or two ago or did you all suddenly forget that?

Blaming Biden is lazy thinking of the worst ignorance. Your media doesnt even need to sell a half believable plot anymore and you dive right in.

smh..
Originally Posted by 158XTP
I contracted in Afghan several years. This is one of those threads I feel like banging my head against the wall.

The taliban did not win the country back just in the last year. This debacle covers several administrations and the sudden takeover is only a surprise to suburbanites because the media wasnt running any stories on it lately. The taliban have been gaining ground for years and both sides enabled it. Your guy trump even negotiated your withdrawal( negotiating with terrorist enemy no less) a year or two ago or did you all suddenly forget that?

Blaming Biden is lazy thinking of the worst ignorance. Your media doesnt even need to sell a half believable plot anymore and you dive right in.

smh..

A resident Bidenista speaks^^^^^^^^^^

smh..

No one blames the current administration for getting out...just about everyone is pissy about how the clowns went about it.

May as well have given the taliban a big jar of vaseline and let them have their way with everything they could see.

smh..

The man is Australian you clown.

smh..

Lolol…dumbfuck.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

smh..

Two commanders in chief waged war, call taliban terrorists but fail to defeat them, the next then negotiates with them as legitimate political entity once the war is lost ,then the last commander in chief leaves all the toys behind. These guys are not exactly George Washington level.

smh..

Funny post as it seems most Aussies are nothing but Biden wannabees.

Two commanders in chief waged war, call taliban terrorists but fail to defeat them, the next then negotiates with them as legitimate political entity once the war is lost ,then the last commander in chief leaves all the toys behind. These guys are not exactly George Washington level.
[/quote]

smh..

Too funny you can bet if he were an American he would have voted for Biden.

More than two CIC's for sure, our interaction with Afghanistan is more than 20 years long. Don't forget Aussies, Canadians and the rest of the UK played in the sandbox also. Their leaders are no better than Biden oddly enough.

More than two CIC's for sure, our interaction with Afghanistan is more than 20 years long. Don't forget Aussies, Canadians and the rest of the UK played in the sandbox also. Their leaders are no better than Biden oddly enough.

No argument here

Halfwits like you are the reason your nation is in such dire straits, too stupid to see that your perceived insults don't matter to anyone but yourself. Little secret sport...political insults don't really bother adults...when you mature a tad you may recognise that and change your tack.

Normally I wouldn't bother to point this out but God knows you need all the assistance you can get.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Halfwits like you are the reason your nation is in such dire straits, too stupid to see that your perceived insults don't matter to anyone but yourself. Little secret sport...political insults don't really bother adults...when you mature a tad you may recognise that and change your tack.

Normally I wouldn't bother to point this out but God knows you need all the assistance you can get.

I am very happy you are insulted. You are already living under a rock in a nation where rights are nowhere to be found. Our nation is in dire straits because cowardly citizens in the UK voted in the same crap the same kind of people in this country are pushing and Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada did nothing to stop it happening in their country which emboldened the leftist scum in this country. If being insulted will cause you to pull your head out of your ass and grow a sack then I am all for it. Do it, force your government to respect you, create an honest constitution like ours and retake your freedom halfwit. We as a nation are going through presently what happened to yours years ago. The very odd part is you are all for it. As for Australians being Bidenista wannabees I would bet 95% of them would have voted for Biden just as the same percentage of Canadians would have. Don't worry about assisting us we have enough sold out leftist pussies already.
This happened right down the road from Rock Chuck's house .

Originally Posted by Strider1

Our nation is in dire straits because cowardly citizens in the UK voted in the same crap the same kind of people in this country are pushing and Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada did nothing to stop it happening in their country which emboldened the leftist scum in this country.

Your nation is in dire straits because smaller nations didnt do the fighting for you? LOL. Maybe youd like us to invade and sack the last three presidents and solve the afghanistan debacle for you too? Good heavens heres me thinking you were the leaders of the free world. All along you have been failing because we didnt prop you up enough? Funniest post I have seen for some time.

If you want to be accurate your politicians and leftists have been controlling everyone elses for decades.

If being insulted will cause you to pull your head out of your ass and grow a sack then I am all for it. Do it, force your government to respect you, create an honest constitution like ours and retake your freedom halfwit. .

Your constitution folded as fast as the other 31 x 1st world countries when Covid hit. Your president, governors and state medical officials told you all to stay indoors while they raided your middle class over a virus that barely beats diaorhea globally.

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured.

Wasting your time as most of them are incapable of introspection and their collective world view is stunted at best, couple those two gems with an inability to accept accountability you end up with a president whose major achievement is the dubious ability to fill his pants when on camera.
The very odd part is you are all for it. As for Australians being Bidenista wannabees I would bet 95% of them would have voted for Biden .

Hey dickhead...we have a conservative Government...what do you have?

As I said...an inability to accept accountability...always someone else's fault.

Wasting your time as most of them are incapable of introspection and their collective world view is stunted at best, couple those two gems with an inability to accept accountability you end up with a president whose major achievement is the dubious ability to fill his pants when on camera.

Come again? What do you mean by most of "them?"
Originally Posted by smokepole

The morons on here that look down their nose at everyone else without bothering to look to their own faults. Instead of building bridges and networking for common cause the clowns point the finger rather than take the opportunity to benefit...aka...fuckwits.

An opportunity lost because those same fuckwits cannot distinguish their arse from their elbow, that inability to see past their own stupidity is why the left keeps prevailing.

Sink or swim...I no longer give a shit.

Apparently, to fund our own demise

The morons on here that look down their nose at everyone else without bothering to look to their own faults. Instead of building bridges and networking for common cause the clowns point the finger rather than take the opportunity to benefit...aka...fuckwits.

An opportunity lost because those same fuckwits cannot distinguish their arse from their elbow, that inability to see past their own stupidity is why the left keeps prevailing.

Thanks for clearing that up. In the context of the thread and what came before, it looked like you were referring to Americans as "them."

I'd have to agree and the OP is at the top of the heap here on 24 Hour.

As far as the rest of the world and "95%" of Australians.....I want to bang my head against the wall with that statement,
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.
[quote=rickt300]

Our nation is in dire straits because cowardly citizens in the UK voted in the same crap the same kind of people in this country are pushing and Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada did nothing to stop it happening in their country which emboldened the leftist scum in this country.

Your nation is in dire straits because smaller nations didnt do the fighting for you? LOL. Maybe youd like us to invade and sack the last three presidents and solve the afghanistan debacle for you too? Good heavens heres me thinking you were the leaders of the free world. All along you have been failing because we didnt prop you up enough? Funniest post I have seen for some time.

If you want to be accurate your politicians and leftists have been controlling everyone elses for decades.

If being insulted will cause you to pull your head out of your ass and grow a sack then I am all for it. Do it, force your government to respect you, create an honest constitution like ours and retake your freedom halfwit. .

Your constitution folded as fast as the other 31 x 1st world countries when Covid hit. Your president, governors and state medical officials told you all to stay indoors while they raided your middle class over a virus that barely beats diaorhea globally.

[/quote

Well I can see for sure you would have voted for Biden, really all that needs to be said about you. You absolutely refuse to see any fault in yourself or your country bowing and letting the sword caress your throats instead of actually standing up for yourselves.

This comment is a very funny one for sure, talk about refusing to take responsibility for your lack of rights, standing up for them and you post this! Ha Ha ESAD.

"If you want to be accurate your politicians and leftists have been controlling everyone elses for decades."

Another very funny post.

"Your constitution folded as fast as the other 31 x 1st world countries when Covid hit. Your president, governors and state medical officials told you all to stay indoors while they raided your middle class over a virus that barely beats diaorhea globally.

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured."

If you will notice that generally only happened in "Blue" states. As for the first 12 months you might notice that it was not Trump telling people what to do but Fauci. The media drove the lockdowns just as they are driving the vaccination cluster fuq. My governor never locked my state down.

But then soon you will be completely muzzled. Canada is in the same boat. Be proud, STFU except of course on this forum. Be very careful on any of your social media sites.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...-speech-overnight-passes-bill-at-130-am/

For the Aussies.

https://www.alrc.gov.au/publication...s-that-interfere-with-freedom-of-speech/

But then keep sniveling about Americans, think of all the good it will do.
Originally Posted by T_Inman

As far as the rest of the world and "95%" of Australians.....I want to bang my head against the wall with that statement,
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.

"I'd have to agree and the OP is at the top of the heap here on 24 Hour."

I consider you a Biden voter, none of your posts have convinced me otherwise. You opinion means nothing but it is funny that you chime in with a Canadian who appears to be happy his country has no real bill of rights and feels the same way about his country you and Biden do.

"
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.[/quote

Possibly not 95% but certainly enough to destroy any vestige of freedom Australia once had. Enough so that this idiot was "appointed"? The two main political parties as far as I can tell are Liberal and Labor.

30 Scott Morrison
(1968–) Scott Morrison 2014 crop.jpg Liberal
(Coalition) 24 August
2018 Incumbent — 1st Morrison
2019 2nd Morrison
See also

The prime minister of Australia is the head of government and chief minister of the crown of Australia. The prime minister is the leader of the executive branch of the federal government of Australia and is also accountable to federal parliament under the principles of responsible government. The post is usually held by the leader of the majority party in the national parliament. The incumbent prime minister is Scott Morrison, who took office in August 2018 as leader of the Liberal Party.

Formally appointed by the governor-general, the office of the prime minister is governed by Westminster system convention as it is not described in the Australian constitution. To become prime minister, a politician should be able to command the confidence of the House of Representatives. As such, the prime minister is typically the leader of the majority party or coalition. Prime ministers do not have a set duration or number of terms, but an individual's term generally ends when their political party loses a federal election, or they lose or relinquish the leadership of their party.

Executive power is formally vested in the monarch and exercised by the governor-general on advice from government ministers, who are nominated by the prime minister and form the Federal Executive Council. The most senior ministers form the federal cabinet, which the prime minister chairs. The prime minister also heads the National Cabinet and the National Security Committee. Administrative support is provided by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. The prime minister has two official residences: The Lodge in Canberra and Kirribilli House in Sydney, as well as an office at Parliament House.

Thirty people have served as prime minister, the first of whom was Edmund Barton taking office on 1 January 1901 following federation. The longest-serving prime minister was Robert Menzies, who served over 18 years, and the shortest-serving was Frank Forde, who served one week. There is no legislated line of succession, however convention determines that the governor-general shall commission the deputy prime minister on a caretaker basis.

So Inman you may be a man about the world but you know nothing of Australia. Now For Canada, how anyone from Canada feels they have any right to speak poorly about Americans when they elect Justin Trudeau for prime minister is impossible to fathom. At least the Canadian's actually elected that idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau

I never felt or could tell you ever engaged in anything but exactly what you just posted. But then I am glad your pissed, too bad Trudeau could care less.

I think Smokepole has it right. It's not most, it's the noisy few with a poor grasp of the facts.
Blaming our predicament on another country is ludicrous, especially a country that has been a loyal partner in most all of our conflicts.

I never felt or could tell you ever engaged in anything but exactly what you just posted. But then I am glad your pissed, too bad Trudeau could care less.

Trudeau???
They used to spike the cannons, and shoot the draft animals.

I consider you a Biden voter, none of your posts have convinced me otherwise. You opinion means nothing but it is funny that you chime in with a Canadian who appears to be happy his country has no real bill of rights and feels the same way about his country you and Biden do.

"
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.[/quote

Possibly not 95% but certainly enough to destroy any vestige of freedom Australia once had. Enough so that this idiot was "appointed"? The two main political parties as far as I can tell are Liberal and Labor.

30 Scott Morrison
(Coalition) 24 August
2019 2nd Morrison
See also

The prime minister of Australia is the head of government and chief minister of the crown of Australia. The prime minister is the leader of the executive branch of the federal government of Australia and is also accountable to federal parliament under the principles of responsible government. The post is usually held by the leader of the majority party in the national parliament. The incumbent prime minister is Scott Morrison, who took office in August 2018 as leader of the Liberal Party.

Formally appointed by the governor-general, the office of the prime minister is governed by Westminster system convention as it is not described in the Australian constitution. To become prime minister, a politician should be able to command the confidence of the House of Representatives. As such, the prime minister is typically the leader of the majority party or coalition. Prime ministers do not have a set duration or number of terms, but an individual's term generally ends when their political party loses a federal election, or they lose or relinquish the leadership of their party.

Executive power is formally vested in the monarch and exercised by the governor-general on advice from government ministers, who are nominated by the prime minister and form the Federal Executive Council. The most senior ministers form the federal cabinet, which the prime minister chairs. The prime minister also heads the National Cabinet and the National Security Committee. Administrative support is provided by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. The prime minister has two official residences: The Lodge in Canberra and Kirribilli House in Sydney, as well as an office at Parliament House.

Thirty people have served as prime minister, the first of whom was Edmund Barton taking office on 1 January 1901 following federation. The longest-serving prime minister was Robert Menzies, who served over 18 years, and the shortest-serving was Frank Forde, who served one week. There is no legislated line of succession, however convention determines that the governor-general shall commission the deputy prime minister on a caretaker basis.

So Inman you may be a man about the world but you know nothing of Australia. Now For Canada, how anyone from Canada feels they have any right to speak poorly about Americans when they elect Justin Trudeau for prime minister is impossible to fathom. At least the Canadian's actually elected that idiot.

OK...

I am dumbfounded by this post, on multiple levels.

Trudeau???

Best I can tell the OP thinks JSTUART is Canadian...which is one of about 5 things about his (the OP`s) response to me that is mind boggling.

Trudeau???

Best I can tell the OP thinks JSTUART is Canadian...which is one of about 5 things about his (the OP`s) response to me that is mind boggling.

It's those damn Canadianz again!!!
A good republican shouldn't care. Those on the defense industry dole already got their cut. If you didn't get any vote red harder.

Trudeau???

It's those damn Canadianz again!!!

Canada seems to be the land of milk and honey....for some of the less astute...

Canadian politics screw up everything don't they? That includes a Yukon griz hunt I should have taken in 2020 and am still waiting to go on.
Apparently the Aussie government is taking it's lead from North Korea, rounding up all the aborigines and force vaccinating them.

https://theworldwatch.com/australia...-in-covid-camps-forcing-vaccinations.htm

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Apparently the Aussie government is taking it's lead from North Korea, rounding up all the aborigines and force vaccinating them.

https://theworldwatch.com/australia...-in-covid-camps-forcing-vaccinations.htm

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL. That’s pretty damn funny !
The very odd part is you are all for it. As for Australians being Bidenista wannabees I would bet 95% of them would have voted for Biden .

Hey dickhead...we have a conservative Government...what do you have?

As I said...an inability to accept accountability...always someone else's fault.

Outrageously funny! Conservative government? Your PM is appointed by a party. The two main parties are called Labor and Liberal. Funny how our leftist scum led government is not herding us up into camps isn't it? In reality you have a tyrannical government. As is ours. Just not as bad.

Maybe we should take Candice seriously.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...an-calling-it-a-tyrannical-police-state-

"

30 Scott Morrison
(Coalition) 24 August
2019 2nd Morrison
See also

OK...

I am dumbfounded by this post, on multiple levels.

Seems easy enough to understand, both countries are tied to Great Britain, and have their parallels. Pardon me for trying to educate your dumb ass.

Trudeau???

Easy to boggle the mind of a Biden voter. My mistake as to calling JStuart a Canadian. I apologize. Not that your attempt at diversion actually makes you any points. Or that my mistake changes the gist of the comment. Thanks anyway.

For someone that seems to think he's above insults you have plenty towards good people that just want to live and be left alone. If we'd have turned our backs on your country in WWII you'd have allot of Jap looking people in Australia about now since the Japs would have killed the men and raped your women.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

For someone that seems to think he's above insults you have plenty towards good people that just want to live and be left alone. If we'd have turned our backs on your country in WWII you'd have allot of Jap looking people in Australia about now since the Japs would have killed the men and raped your women.

And if the French hadn't held your hand you would still be English...see how this works, pricks that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
All I know is, when I was in Iraq in 2004 I saw Australians all over the place, and they didn't have to be there.

And if the French hadn't held your hand you would still be English...see how this works, pricks that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

We'd have got the job done without them. You sure are testy today. You been taking civility lessons from the libs haven't you.

We'd have got the job done without them. You sure are testy today. You been taking civility lessons from the libs haven't you.

No, you wouldn't.

And if you don't like a mouth full of cheek try keeping your stupid yap shut.

We'd have got the job done without them.

I'm not so sure of that.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So our tax dollars paid to buy goat fugkers a Toyota Hilux, but they won’t let us have them here in the US?! Such bullscheit.

Part of Biden's agreement with the Taliban.

We'd have got the job done without them.

I'm not so sure of that.

Very doubtful, the french saved our asses, not because they liked us all that much but because they hated the British to the core.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Very doubtful, the french saved our asses, not because they liked us all that much but because they hated the British to the core.

Well, I cannot say the frogs are wrong about that.

No, you wouldn't.

I have figured it out about you, some time back. You're a liberal and that's why you're always so testy. You really need to work on that. The French didn't save us from the Brits. It was Divine providence.

No, you wouldn't.

I have figured it out about you, some time back. You're a liberal and that's why you're always so testy. You really need to work on that. The French didn't save us from the Brits. It was Divine providence.

Should probably be noted that I hadn't given you any thought at all, and after this post you will once again slip in to inconsequential.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
A good republican shouldn't care. Those on the defense industry dole already got their cut. If you didn't get any vote red harder.

Bingo!

Unfortunately, the echo-chamber crowd ain't about to acknowledge.

All human evil hath spawned from Democrats.

Republicans canst doeth no evil.

Whosoever questions this, the Gospel, in any nation upon the earth, hast proven democrat in heart and deed.
- Rush 1: 3-5

Interesting tidbit for the OP: the Australian federal Liberal Party is the right-leaning of the major political parties.

Helpful tip: when composing long rebuttals with multiple quotes requiring strategic use of HTML, the "Preview Reply" button is your friend.

Again. they used to spike the cannons, and shoot the draft animals.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Apparently, to fund our own demise

It's why I hope everyone, from the most destitute to the billionaires, do everything they can to avoid paying taxes.

Trudeau???

Easy to boggle the mind of a Biden voter. My mistake as to calling JStuart a Canadian. I apologize. Not that your attempt at diversion actually makes you any points. Or that my mistake changes the gist of the comment. Thanks anyway.

My attempt at diversion? Where do you feel that I tried to divert the topic?

Trudeau???

My attempt at diversion? Where do you feel that I tried to divert the topic?

Friggin Canadienz!
I know!
Those SOB'n Canadienz......

rickt300 is a classic campfire cowboy....and from Canada Texas to boot.

Respond to someone random about about topic X and he (Rick) responds back to you about topic X-Y, claims you're diverting from the topic and throws in a few cherry picked articles from their favorite questionable info source. Then, since you disagree with him and what he posts, he labels you a Biden voter.

Classic.
We never locked down like the rest of you dumb fùckers.
© 24hourcampfire