Home
Posted By: denton A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Kamala is a total disaster, and so are her approval ratings. Anyone with two functioning brain cells knows that, and is smarter than she is.

Biden's health continues to deteriorate. Just based on watching disease progression in people with dementia, I suspect the disease will take him well before the end of his term.

The Dems cannot risk that since as the incumbent, she would almost automatically be the 2024 nominee for President.

A syphilitic warthog could beat Kamala in a fair election.

If the Dems want any chance at all of keeping the White House, they must have someone more palatable in the VP slot when dementia takes its final toll.

So: Kamala will be induced to resign. Someone with some kind of reasonable chance in the 2024 election will replace her. That person will succeed Biden when his time comes, and will be the Dem nominee in 2024.

If it happens, you heard it here first. If not, this post never happened.
Originally Posted by denton
Kamala is a total disaster, and so are her approval ratings. Anyone with two functioning brain cells knows that, and is smarter than she is.

Biden's health continues to deteriorate. Just based on watching disease progression in people with dementia, I suspect the disease will take him well before the end of his term.

The Dems cannot risk that since as the incumbent, she would almost automatically be the 2024 nominee for President.

If the Dems want any chance at all of keeping the White House, they must have someone more palatable in the VP slot when dementia takes its final toll.

So: Kamala will be induced to resign. Someone with some kind of reasonable chance in the 2024 election will replace her. That person will succeed Biden when his time comes, and will be the Dem nominee in 2024.

Tulsi Gabbord?
Posted By: rong Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Buttege,,,
You heard it here first
Posted By: TimZ Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
It’s a good theory but it would require the Dems to admit they seriously fugged up when they chose her; what I think will happen is they will ride her into a disastrous defeat, which will be chalked up to Americans being fundamentally racist……
Posted By: Futura Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Tulsi Gabbord?

She’s been red-pilled and the Dem establishment hates her
Posted By: Lacy1 Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Plus one on TimZ’s prediction
Posted By: jaguartx Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21

No, Kue said a year ago that in the blackout they would attempt to seat Pence or Piglosi.

Dimocrap tweet was found to tell reps and senators to refresh themselves on rules of legislators putting someone in office.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Originally Posted by Futura

Tulsi Gabbord?

She’s been red-pilled and the Dem establishment hates her

She is Klaus Schwabs (of Devos Group and World Economic Forum) declared NWO cabal up and comer along with Dan Crenshaw and Mark Zuckerberg and David Rothschild. Think Ill - you - men - naughty.
Butt Edge
Posted By: DMc Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
I predict the Dems will pick a syphilitic warthog.
Originally Posted by rong
Buttege,,,
You heard it here first

Great, another homo in the WH (obama was 1st)
What a pathetic situation we find ourselves in. Hopefully the sequel will be a better flick.
wait !
there's another syphillic warthog besides sKumhola ?
Posted By: HawkI Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
What they think is a disaster and what you think are total opposites.

The Dems would like nothing more than another degenerate calling the shots at the behest of their masters and continuing to trash the former republic.

I don't know how any of you fear the possible future over what's going on right now. I think many who've ran out and got their dumbass shots really can't see the forest for the trees at this stage.

The Dem establishment hated Hitlery too, but corporations, governments and those who refuse to tie their own shoes will line up to cheat, swindle and break the law to get what's someone else's at the threat of a gun over and over again.
I expect them to pick the fat gap tooth self proclaimed governor of Georgia.
Posted By: 270jrk Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Originally Posted by HawkI
What they think is a disaster and what you think are total opposites.

The Dems would like nothing more than another degenerate calling the shots at the behest of their masters and continuing to trash the former republic.

I don't know how any of you fear the possible future over what's going on right now. I think many who've ran out and got their dumbass shots really can't see the forest for the trees at this stage.

The Dem establishment hated Hitlery too, but corporations, governments and those who refuse to tie their own shoes will line up to cheat, swindle and break the law to get what's someone else's at the threat of a gun over and over again.

Nailed it.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Jemima has a problem.

The black vote is all locked up.
Buttege,,,
You heard it here first

He’s too busy breast feeding his newborn.
Let Dems have control for at least 8 years. The country needs to suffer real pain. Pain they won’t forget.
I predict she'll do what she is best at doing. She'll do some "under desk" work until somebody in high places wants to keep her in power.
Posted By: broomd Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Buttege,,,
You heard it here first

Yep, & Kamala to SCOTUS...they'll make an opening for the chunt....
Posted By: tdbob Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
The same people that are pulling Joe's strings will be pulling hers.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Buttege,,,
You heard it here first

Sorry, I've already heard it a couple of times.
All we need to do is distribute that photo of him wearing his nursing tits.
She finished dead last in the primaries, but they just had to have a minority woman on the ticket. They'll never get rid of her.
Posted By: Longbob Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Originally Posted by reivertom
I predict she'll do what she is best at doing. She'll do some "under desk" work until somebody in high places wants to keep her in power.

She and Buttigieg might have a blow off. It would be a tough contest.
Posted By: Hastings Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Originally Posted by reivertom

She is an old skank now. Nobody wants to play with that thing.
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
I expect them to pick the fat gap tooth self proclaimed governor of Georgia.
That is a clear and present danger. It could happen.
You can count on one thing from the demoRATS. They'll be playing the race / gender card.
How can the controllers overcome kamalatoe’s ego and get her to resign.
The Congressional Black Caucus would have a cow over this. Waaaay too much ego and pride involved.
Posted By: 79S Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Originally Posted by ironbender
How can the controllers overcome kamalatoe’s ego and get her to resign.

I would suspect some of those skeletons she has in her closet would start falling out.
Dems are so fugked it’s not funny. Seriously, let the dems have control for the next 4 years. They’ll never win again.
I agree that she will be forced to resign if Biden is The strategy is to run out the clock to the 2024 election with Biden, then remove both and put in someone with no track record (which is much better than the track record they're going to have available with Harris).
Posted By: dassa Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
The powers behind the Democrat Communist party would be fools to get rid of either one of them. While they're butt raping the country, the right is chanting let's go Brandon and contemplating the line of succession.
California governor Gavin Newsom is licking his chops to be president.
You think Biden is bad?
You ain't seen nothing yet.
Some weed laced with a dash of china's finest drug that is exported all over the world.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
You think Biden is bad?

Newsom’s show won’t play on the road.
She will have "female problems" and resign. Kerry will be chosen to take her place. Biden will drop dead. Kerry will move on up, and someone like Loretta Lynch will be chosen as #2.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
You can count on one thing from the demoRATS. They'll be playing the race / gender card.

Two things actually,
The Race Card and they will Cheat.

We said the same thing about Biden in 2020 and look what we got.

“Fair” is the key word here.

The Democrats have nothing to worry about when it comes to electing a President, they have that all figured out. If they are going to replace Harris and/or Biden it has little to do with elections and public opinion and more to do with foreign diplomacy and our relationship with our allies.

As it stands right now, the rest of the free world has lost all respect for US as Biden gets lost, falls asleep, farts in the queens face and shcit his pants . They don’t like Harris either, so they both gotta go, but we will not be deciding who will be their replacements.

Same thing Fox News was suggesting earlier in the evening. So, I heard it there first.

Tulsi Gabbord?

Absolutely yes. Tulsi would be VP now id the left hadn't demanded Kamala.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Two things actually,
The Race Card and they will Cheat.

Cheating is a given. smile
You think Biden is bad?

Power mad greaseball who couldn't tie his own shoes if it weren't for sexcretary ball-sucker Aunt Nanshee.
You think Biden is bad?

Power mad greaseball who couldn't tie his own shoes if it weren't for sexcretary ball-sucker Aunt Nanshee.

He’s related to Pelosi, so he will be climbing the political ladder for years to come.
Originally Posted by steve4102
You think Biden is bad?

He’s related to Pelosi, so he will be climbing the political ladder for years to come.

Auntie Nanshee.
Posted By: mathman Re: A Prediction About Kamala - 11/17/21
Syphilitic warthog keeps getting mentioned, but I don't think Maxine Waters gets the nod.
© 24hourcampfire