Home
https://starfirecodes.substack.com/p/bricks-in-kenosha-again-pay-no-attention
No FBI aerial hd footage?
Uh oh.

Has there been an Umbrella Man sighting yet?
That has been the pattern since Trump's inaugural, i.e., piles of bricks being strategically positioned wherever riots are scheduled by the deep state.
Any mortar?
There are way too many cameras for there to be any mystery how they got there, unless ....
Originally Posted by Esox357
Any mortar?

They could lob some into masses of Antifa
Sorry, I didn’t see your post before I doubled it up.

Anyway, has the city removed these bricks or are going to just let them get used.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Originally Posted by Esox357
Any mortar?

They could lob some into masses of Antifa

I was thinking more like masonry, but either or 😀

This is the Jimmy Olsen thread winner.

#bonafide

#**OFFICIAL**
Originally Posted by bbassi
There are way too many cameras for there to be any mystery how they got there, unless ....

The cameras were malfunctioning just before they appeared.
That should be an easy investigation, even the fbi could do it if they wanted to.
Biden’s Build Back Better program.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by bbassi

The cameras were malfunctioning just before they appeared.

That must be why there's no photos of the bricks in the alley.
One brick at a time
Pictures are from 2020.
And nowhere near an alley.....
Originally Posted by add

This is the Jimmy Olsen thread winner.

#bonafide

#**OFFICIAL**

I humbly accept this prestigious award.
Doesn't mean the story isn't true though.
Da Po-Leece in all those cities should have already confiscated all of those bricks. But they probably have not confiscated a single one, so what's the conclusion from that?

Some of those larger deposits didn't happen in 5 minutes..........................

MM
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Doesn't mean the story isn't true though.

True.
MontanaMan: What is YOUR conclusion regarding your wild assed guess regarding whether or not the bricks have been picked up by "da-po-lice?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The only conclusion anyone with a single living brain cell could possible have is that if those bricks are not confiscated (assuming they are not a part of some construction project & that the pics are real) is that the rioters are gonna be allowed to riot & use the bricks.

Rather obvious...............if only obviously so.

MM
Them bricks are a hopeful sign; maybe the Left thinks Kyle is gonna be acquitted too.
It would be nice to see the lawfully armed citizens of that city, "gaurd" the bricks so nobody could use them...... I have to give the leftist scum their due...at least they fight for what they believe in. It would be nice to see them met with equal force at least, but that rarely happens. The conservatives allow this schit to happen WAAAAY too much!
Originally Posted by viking
That should be an easy investigation, even the fbi could do it if they wanted to.

I think you are giving them too much credit.
If Kyle does not get found Not Guilty, our country has officially gone down the drain. Once rioters are treated appropriately for their actions, it will no longer be a problem. Meet them with overwhelming force and be done with it. Quit pussy footing around.
Originally Posted by bobinpa
It would be nice to see the lawfully armed citizens of that city, "gaurd" the bricks so nobody could use them...... I have to give the leftist scum their due...at least they fight for what they believe in. It would be nice to see them met with equal force at least, but that rarely happens. The conservatives allow this schit to happen WAAAAY too much!

This is how we roll these days.

Agreed, but you have to keep in mind that the rioters can burn, steal, assault people, and even murder, yet get a free pass from the legal system.

Look what happened to Jan. 6th people who walked through the capitol building commiting essentially no crimes.

Imagine what would happen to good people if they gave rioters the justice they deserve.
Originally Posted by slugflinger

Agreed, but you have to keep in mind that the rioters can burn, steal, assault people, and even murder, yet get a free pass from the legal system.

Look what happened to Jan. 6th people who walked through the capitol building commiting essentially no crimes.

Imagine what would happen to good people if they gave rioters the justice they deserve.

Agree and understood, but law abiding citizens have to start doing SOMETHING. It would be great to see armed citizens camped out on the bricks and patrolling their property.... let the left think twice before they are stupid again.
Funny, bringing bricks to a gunfight.
There are leaves on the tree in the pictures. It was not a recent picture. THANKFULLY!. Little story here.There was a lot more happening on the day Rittenhouse shot those punks. It all but stopped the riots when he shot those people. It took a 17 yr old , 1 gun and a few shots to stop the riots. The rioters got out of there the minute they found their lives were not worth the money . The rioters went to other parts of the city. They were met by residents that were mostly or at least partly black. The neighborhood formed a militia in the area and the rioters left promptly. Very few people know this . The neighbors are not going to bring it up neither . Just think what would happen if the conservatives rose up against them . I hope the time never comes .
Originally Posted by ihookem
There are leaves on the tree in the pictures. It was not a recent picture. THANKFULLY!. Little story here.There was a lot more happening on the day Rittenhouse shot those punks. It all but stopped the riots when he shot those people. It took a 17 yr old , 1 gun and a few shots to stop the riots. The rioters got out of there the minute they found their lives were not worth the money . The rioters went to other parts of the city. They were met by residents that were mostly or at least partly black. The neighborhood formed a militia in the area and the rioters left promptly. Very few people know this . The neighbors are not going to bring it up neither . Just think what would happen if the conservatives rose up against them . I hope the time never comes .

Thanks. I didn't know this.

An enterprising fellow could take a small tray truck and a forklift and find enough bricks for a cheap house extension.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

An enterprising fellow could take a small tray truck and a forklift and find enough bricks for a cheap house extension.

In the cities of today you’d be arrested by the po-po for stealing BLM building materials. The headlines would read “White Nationalists Steal Bricks meant for Negro community center”…..or some such bullshit.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by JSTUART

In the cities of today you’d be arrested by the po-po for stealing BLM building materials. The headlines would read “White Nationalists Steal Bricks meant for Negro community center”…..or some such bullshit.

Sad to say but I actually believe that.
spray the fkn bricks with some substance that ... arrests them .....
y'know .... their internals, like the heart, liver, lungs & stuff
It's for the infrastructure.
Maybe some wealthy benefactor can start delivering cases 12 gauge buck shot to deserving home owners and merchants near the pile of bricks.
Damn! I'm a brick contractor doing a remodel project in a downtown area and just had a load of brick delivered Monday. I had them placed in an alley way to minimize disruption to the public. I'm thinking now I may have to get my AR and sit on top of them once the verdict is delivered, they were a $1.25 a piece!
Originally Posted by viking

The FBI is prolly responsible for the bricks being there,
If a man threw a brick at you... would you throw an XTP back at him?

This is a very serious and honest question?

All joking aside... I will ask the question again...

"If a man threw a brick at you... would you return fire upon him?

Yes or No answers will suffice.
Can’t answer, “yes” or “no”, not enough information.

Does he have more bricks.

Can I safely flee

Is he alone, or part of a mob

Is he physically capable of throwing a brick with enough force to reach me and actually hit/hurt me, or did he just lob one in my direction

How far away is he

Would it be reasonable for me to believe that my life was in danger, or in danger of great bodily harm

What color is he

Etc

Originally Posted by steve4102

Can I safely flee

Is he physically capable of throwing a brick with enough force to reach me and actually hit/hurt me, or did he just lob one in my direction

How far away is he

Would it be reasonable for me to believe that my life was in danger, or in danger of great bodily harm

What color is he

Etc

All those things matter in determining the level of threat.

Can I safely flee

How far away is he

What color is he

Etc

FWIW, someone throws a brick at me they're likely to get a 240g projectile 'thrown' back at them... Besides, in WI we have a 'castle doctrine' - i.e., we do NOT have to retreat...
Originally Posted by Redneck

Can I safely flee

How far away is he

What color is he

Etc

FWIW, someone throws a brick at me they're likely to get a 240g projectile 'thrown' back at them... Besides, in WI we have a 'castle doctrine' - i.e., we do NOT have to retreat...

Does that work at a traffic intersection ?
Get a couple of pick ups and load them up. Landscaping.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Redneck

Can I safely flee

How far away is he

What color is he

Etc

Does that work at a traffic intersection ?
Anywhere...but the law formally states 'home, business or motor vehicle'...
Originally Posted by CashisKing
If a man threw a brick at you... would you throw an XTP back at him?

© 24hourcampfire