Home

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has suspended the implementation of its federal vaccine mandate affecting roughly 80 million workers in the U.S. after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit granted a motion to stay its COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS).

More here:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/17/osha-vaccine-mandate-court-order/
Eat Schit Joe!!
Waiting for it to apply to military, federal, and healthcare workers!
The govt doesn't have to mandate it..

The woke businesses are doing the mandate for them.
Anybody see how long the stay lasts?
Until there's a final decision.

MM
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The govt doesn't have to mandate it..

The woke businesses are doing the mandate for them.

Exactly. My wife asked me if anyone will get their jobs back in light of the rescinded mandate and the need for workers. I told her any company that pulled this bullshit ain’t likely to back peddle and even if they did who’d wanna work for such sh.itheads.

My wife’s company has rescinded all the vaccine requirements. They reluctantly went along with Beijing Biden’s mandate but immediately modified it as this developed. I regained my respect for that company when I saw them bend over backwards to get their employees to submit their exemptions and immediately approve everyone that came before them! They didn’t want to do this nor did they agree with Beijing Biden but the government coercion is scary so they slowly instituted temporary changes.
This court order actually helps out the Biden administration. They hugely miscalculated by thinking they could just bully Americans into taking the shots with a mandate and didn't leave themselves a way out of it when people refused. They didn't think through what would happen when a third of the country's labor force refuses and employers are forced to fire them. What's gonna happen when you fire a third of the truckers with a supply chain that's barely functioning already? This court order allows Biden to save face instead of being forced to rescind the order and looking like even more of a weak putz than he already is.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Biden administration didn't secretly lobby for this court stay behind the scenes. It's the only way Biden can avoid harming the economy even more than he has already without completely admitting defeat.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
This court order actually helps out the Biden administration. They hugely miscalculated by thinking they could just bully Americans into taking the shots with a mandate and didn't leave themselves a way out of it when people refused. They didn't think through what would happen when a third of the country's labor force refuses and employers are forced to fire them. What's gonna happen when you fire a third of the truckers with a supply chain that's barely functioning already? This court order allows Biden to save face instead of being forced to rescind the order and looking like even more of a weak putz than he already is.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Biden administration didn't secretly lobby for this court stay behind the scenes. It's the only way Biden can avoid harming the economy even more than he has already without completely admitting defeat.

How I've felt since the start, the .gov went all in before thinking this crap through fully, thinking the lemmings would gleefully follow along[many did], the economy cannot afford to lose any that are currently willing to work.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Truckers are exempt, cause the govt knows what would happen. The govt doesn't realize the same thing would happen when warehouses don't have enough people to load and unload trucks.
Biden doesnt give two rips about the economy, how he's viewed by the former electorate or anything one would normally care about.

This is merely a hundred cuts out of the thousands being implemented.

Over time....
© 24hourcampfire