Home
I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-chris-cuomo-dave-chappelle-netflix-special
Who?
Originally Posted by Salmonella

He can be enigmatic from time to time if you can stand to look at him.
Bill has come dangerously close to being annexed from the world of comics.

This is just another one of his attempts to stay above water.

He's a no talent Fugking Idiot.
Until they pull his plug Bill is the only democrat telling some of the truth. When he starts to question the vote count maybe he will be believable then.

kwg
Maher had a show called politically incorrect. He has never changed his ways and he is very open about it. he doesn't care what liberals say about him. He has been pissing off liberals for 30 yrs. What is so special about it now? I saw Chappelle's show after I heard all the calls for it to be removed. It was hilarious and I saw nothing transphobic about it. The left has the ultra woke just like the right does. The people on the left remind me allot of the people on the right that take such offense to the imaginary evil of critical race theory. God forbid, we teach kids about slavery in this country.
On my bucket list: hit that scumbag with a pressure treated 2x4 across the bridge of that fat nose of his..
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
blah, blah, blah.......

Nobody gives a schit about your opinion, you're a bigger POS than B.M. is.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
On my bucket list: hit that scumbag with a pressure treated 2x4 across the bridge of that fat nose of his..

I approve this message..

and your medium.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
blah, blah, blah.......

Apparently, you do or else you would not have said anything
Maher had a show called politically incorrect. He has never changed his ways and he is very open about it. he doesn't care what liberals say about him. He has been pissing off liberals for 30 yrs. What is so special about it now? I saw Chappelle's show after I heard all the calls for it to be removed. It was hilarious and I saw nothing transphobic about it. The left has the ultra woke just like the right does. The people on the left remind me allot of the people on the right that take such offense to the imaginary evil of critical race theory. God forbid, we teach kids about slavery in this country.

CRT goes just a tad deeper than the BS you posted but hey, who cares, right?
Revisionist history to push an agenda is still history in a way I guess..... Sheesh
Ratings my son....ratings.

If he ever claimed to vote anything other than a straight Democrat ticket...he was lying.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yes, it also covers segregation and racism and how it has played a role in the making of laws. In the battle against CRT, some private schools have gone as far as replacing the term slavery with black immigration.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yes, it also covers segregation and racism and how it has played a role in the making of laws. In the battle against CRT, some private schools have gone as far as replacing the term slavery with black immigration.

So it covers those racist roadways?

Remind me, who were the initial 'sellers of slaves?

Could this just be left along the lines of:
"some people did some things"
Originally Posted by Salmonella
I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I know that is a popular saying, but my reaction is always “Who the hell keeps a broken clock around? Throw it away.”

It would be good if, culturally, White men would apply this thinking to ethnic Jews like Maher.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
blah, blah, blah.......

Apparently, you do or else you would not have said anything

Still, nobody cares.
Wow, one day while Bill was drinking the Kool-aid he must have choked on a red pill.
I've followed Rogan for years and watched him turn to center right and I think Bill is leaning towards that now. He was so far left for so long that his minions are having a meltdown. Glad he's standing up to this BS but he's done too much damage in my book to pay any serious attention to him. Glad he's not caving but only time will tell on his true feelings. Sounds like a libertarian stance.
© 24hourcampfire