Home
Just heard it on the radio.

I woulda thought it might be better for him to lay low and try and get out of the spotlight for awhile while the lawsuits play out, but then we’re talking about a young man who put himself out there attempting to keep order when few would.

I wish him well.
Maybe it will be a good thing to keep the momentum going. Offense offense…
Anything that causes more liberal heads exploding is a Good thing
Originally Posted by steve4102

Well him appearing in Tucker will definitely do that, LOL!
Originally Posted by steve4102

More liberal tears is never a bad thing.
I would think laying low would be good. He is 18. I hope he doesn’t say anything that comes back on him
Originally Posted by KFWA
I would think laying low would be good. He is 18. I hope he doesn’t say anything that comes back on him

I’d bet he has a mouth piece (lawyer) in his ear.

I agree especially with the potential lawsuits he hopefully will file against the left wing media. They will use everything they can against him to distort the truth. He should keep quiet and let the lawyers take on the people who libeled him.
Although entertaining I think it would be a good idea to let the dust settle for a little while.
Originally Posted by Aviator
Although entertaining I think it would be a good idea to let the dust settle for a little while.

I agree. He won as he should have. Now take a break.
Originally Posted by viking

This is my opinion, as well.
he should lay low and hope the feds will leave him alone. he does not need to become a media star.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. He should lay low for a bit.

Strike while the iron is hot
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
he should lay low and hope the feds will leave him alone. he does not need to become a media star.

Just the opposite. He's riding a wave of support, and while the memory is fresh in the minds of the public that the establishment just attempted to railroad an innocent young man into prison would be a bad time for the Feds to press charges against him. That would be extremely bad optics for the administration. If he lays low, and memories get stale in the public mind, the Feds might feel more at ease about another railroading effort.

JFC, the Feds aren’t going to leave him alone or go after him based on his actions, what they do or don’t do is based off the Agenda
this kid needs to stay in the fight. he has momentum on his side now and will need it with the DOJ coming down on him. if anything he needs to ramp it up but not in a gleeful way. the point needs to be drilled home that decent law abiding citizens are sick and f-ucken tired of this blm, antifa rioting horschit. he needs to get a team of attorneys working multiple lawsuits against a lot of media schitheads too. this is not the time to slink away. this is the time to fight.

that said, my couch is very comfortable this morning.
Kyle has DEMONSTRATED amazing resolve and decision making...

It is extremely clear to me that he is capable of making more excellent decisions.

Any INDEPENDENT man that can think for himself... will always have my respect and be welcome at my fire.

So few actually can...

yep conservatives should not take advantage of the momentum, continue to fight back and just hide and lay low, especially after the last 18 months of the media endlessly praising BLM and Antifa terrorists and labeling us all domestic terrorists

amazed at the pooosified responses
Originally Posted by dale06

I agree. He won as he should have. Now take a break.

take a break from what?

I’d bet he has a mouth piece (lawyer) in his ear.

Tucker wanted the scoop of 1st interview and I’m sure Fox paid well for it. Also, Tucker won’t have any “gotcha” questions.

I understand wanting him to allow the dust to settle, but this will be crafted to help his image.
Off cameras I hope Tucker takes him fishing. Maybe some bird hunting over Tuckers beloved bird dogs.... I can't remember which breed he has but remember they sleep in the beds at Tuckers house.
If he does it perfectly, it will be good for him.

But anything wrong, or even the basis of something that can be twisted....
Forget Can. Will be used against him.

By civil lawyers,
By the Fed's,
By the Media.

They are after him no matter what,
But giving them ammo isn't smart.

That all said, the kid has done an amazing job up untill now.
It’s already recorded. There will be careful editing before Monday.
Cmon. Backing down, hiding and appeasing communists has never worked. Keep fighting back and make them look like the weak lying fools they are.

The media will keep lying regardless of what happened or what is said.

bunch of hysterical old ladies on here

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

By civil lawyers,
By the Fed's,
By the Media.

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

By civil lawyers,
By the Fed's,
By the Media.

They’ll do all that anyway. Scraping the brown mayonnaise out the bottom of the jar to try and spread on him.
It might just be that Kyle is strapped for cash and Fox is paying well.

I doubt his lawyers worked Pro Bono.
Look how Nick Sandman reacted. DID HE BACK DOWN WHEN CALLED A WHITE SUPREMACIST?
Backing down and capitulating is not a good battle plan. How much further do we need to back down? We’re already allowing them to burn down our cities which is funny since no right minded individuals would live there anyway, effectively the liberals are burning their neighborhoods down which is fine with me. If they decide to go rural with their campaign of death and destruction there will be a million Kyles because we won’t tolerate that bullshit out here. We don’t have cameras everywhere and the bodies that’ll pile up won’t have a story behind them. I know that where I live this crap won’t fly but the liberals are too chickenshit to bring their fight to us and I’m damn sure not going to defend their neighborhood from their destruction…..in fact I’d love nothing more than for them to burn themselves out of their homes and businesses. 😂
The DOJ and this administration can go straight to hell!!!!! They didn’t get the outcome they wanted, so here they come with their BS.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It might just be that Kyle is strapped for cash and Fox is paying well.

I doubt his lawyers worked Pro Bono.

Did you watch the video sand billy posted above? Mark Richards says Fox was filming all the prep and the defense was crowd funded.
What did the "flying kick " guy do when Rittenhouse fell down? The BLM scum and their media enablers are on their backs right now- - - -it's time to score a few field goals with some heads! "Rising above the fray" just makes you a better target.
Why should he lay low?

He was unlawfully arrested and smeared by most of the free world.

He has every right to speak out and I encourage him to do so.
Originally Posted by deflave
Why should he lay low?

I couldn’t agree more.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why should he lay low?

I couldn’t agree more.

Yep.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why should he lay low?

I couldn’t agree more.

Yep.

Agreed. And I believe the young man will do well in his interview by Tucker.
If I was Kyle, Tucker would be the only Journalist I’d trust to interview me.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Alex Jones claims he's already got him scheduled to be interviewed.

Alex Jones claims he's already got him scheduled to be interviewed.

Wonder how much Kyle is getting paid ? Hope it’s a lot !
no back down ! ! fight fight fight
Why should he lay low?

Let’s just hope he doesn’t become a Twitter Meany, cuz we all know that is the ultimate sin.
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
no back down ! ! fight fight fight

That's right, El Guapo.

[Linked Image from 44.media.tumblr.com]
Can’t find this anywhere but TT. Kyle speaking after verdict,

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8p5RaCm/

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There will surely be civil suits brought against him & maybe a federal suit as well, so anything at all that he says will be highly scrutinized.................best to just say nothing at all.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There will surely be civil suits brought against him & maybe a federal suit as well, so anything at all that he says will be highly scrutinized.................best to just say nothing at all.

MM

While that’s true, any Civil Suit will be judged by a “preponderance of the evidence”. A lot lower standard of proof then a Criminal Trial.
All his Attourney has to do is show evidence from his Criminal Trial. Easy win for Kyle’s Attourney. He will counter sue and win any Civil Suit. More money for Kyle and his attorney.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MM

Agreed.
Also, the potential for exploitation of this young man is enormous. He came out on the correct side of the trial; I hope he and his family are wise enough to continue with good council. He’s now a celebrity lightening rod.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MM

While that’s true, any Civil Suit will be judged by a “preponderance of the evidence”. A lot lower standard of proof then a Criminal Trial.
All his Attourney has to do is show evidence from his Criminal Trial. Easy win for Kyle’s Attourney. He will counter sue and win any Civil Suit. More money for Kyle and his attorney.

I don't know the legal intricacies of that, but I hope you're right.

MM
Coming to Tucker next month.

Preview:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1461863167403909121

Keep on hitting. Not only did he have to deal with killing 2 worthless fuggs, he had to deal with a sham political hit job. I'd be out there raising hell.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MM

Some forget he kept his mouth shut prior to testifying.
Because what he said could hurt him.
One trial down.
It ain't over legally, with him as defendant.
Nothing much has changed since that night.
He still faces prison. Federal this time.
And civil actions.
Any loss in a criminal court will make civil real ugly.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Keep on hitting. Not only did he have to deal with killing 2 worthless fuggs, he had to deal with a sham political hit job. I'd be out there raising hell.

I say twist the knife while it's shank deep in their gut.
I hate to see this. DOJ is just is looking hard for ways to charge him with civil rights violations. He needs to stay out of the spotlight for a long while.
Sure can tell by this thread, who rolls over, takes the jab…JFC

Anyone can sue for anything,

Their (the lefts) story/agenda has been told over and over. Now it’s time for Kyle to shine. Offense offense offense.

The idea of anything he says or does now can be used against him…that goes both ways. If the leftist were any kind of smart they would stop the character assignation, but they won’t.
© 24hourcampfire