Home
Big drug bust in Southern Oregon (just one of many) and it was Yuge. Illegals released. The southern counties have asked the Governor to declare an emergency to gain access to more resources. So far, no reply..

https://kqennewsradio.com/2021/11/2...s-an-estimated-500-million-in-marijuana/
Pretty sure that’s not for personal use. Lol
Move along, nothing to see here.

What would you give to know who had a stake in that?
Especially the greasy palm deals to let it slide.

Wonder what got them caught?
Guessing electric bill, maybe water.
Fugg em in the neck.

Make it legal or don't.

Quit fugging around in the middle.
[quote=Dillonbuck

Wonder what got them caught?
Guessing electric bill, maybe water.[/quote]

Either one of those or the smell, as it was a drying operation. Or just as likely, another illegal competitor.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It's legal there, farming as well.
Over 100 individuals (workers) so why in the FU Ck weren't they force injected with the vaxxine ?

Where's Gov Taint Brown and Pedotus Joe on this ?
aight, i'm going to need a case of ezy widers, 25 lighters and dominos on call round the clock for the next week, week and a half.
Schitt is free……..

Lol
Catch and release drug war. One outfit I did some excavator work for (legal hemp farm) got busted and the cops found weed mixed in. Plowed the entire site under, greenhouses and all.

It was rebuilt, and busted again. Rebuilt a third time, and..... busted again. I heard thru another contractor they told him they could afford to get busted three times before they had to move on. But they always have multiple sites, so basically they play the odds that the majority of the weed makes it to market. They don't go to jail so no incentive to stop. They have investors from back east or the cartels and a front man/manager that oversees construction of the sites and illegal crews.

Coming to a community near you if you let democrats steal the elections.
What did they bust 'em for? Tax evasion? Or putting their wetbacks in "subpar housing"?

They grow that schitt in open fields along the state hiway 201 just across the Snake River in Oregon, plots cultivated with tractors just like any other crop.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
What did they bust 'em for? Tax evasion? Or putting their wetbacks in "subpar housing"?

They grow that schitt in open fields along the state hiway 201 just across the Snake River in Oregon, plots cultivated with tractors just like any other crop.

In Oregon, you can grow pot, but it is theoretically heavily regulated and taxed - and it can't be transported out of state. You can also grow hemp - either for industrial use (fabric, etc) or for CBD oils. But the hemp can only have a very low level of THC, low enough that it doesn't have any "value" as marijuana. So, every one puts in unregulated hemp crop and mixes in marijuana crops. Or they just call their marijuana crop hemp and go on their way. The cartels are heavily involved.

For a perspective on the growth of this industry in Oregon, take a look at this helicopter video of some of the pot grows in Jackson County, Oregon. https://youtu.be/5lh2Sif09Hk
Yet fentanyl is coming from China across our southern border in record amounts.
Thought you weren't supposed to fugg with illegals?
I used to work in R&D for a seed company. One time they had us grow a plot of castor beans. Apparently ricin is used in some medicines and they wanted to see how much they could produce per acre. We didn't know exactly what the plants looked like and we planted them next to a county road. Turned out that they look very much like pot. Several people driving by reported us to the sheriff so we had the cops out to see what we were up to.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yet fentanyl is coming from China across our southern border in record amounts.

Meanwhile Ivermectin is trending towards schedule 1 status.
The war on drugs is progressing well, Friday, Shasta County announced that fentanyl deaths exceeded traffic deaths over the last year. Darwin is doing his damndest to tidy the gene pool, just say no to narcan.
The war on drugs is the one of the biggest misallocations and wastes of resources of all time, fraught with unintended consequences, evaporated freedoms, and collateral damage.
The only way to stop drugs is to make it too unprofitable and too dangerous to sell them. Obviously neither is going to happen. They would need to make dealing a capital offense and actually execute them wholesale. Not a chance in the world of that happening.
Idea! Set up free Fentanyl booths at riots.
Best approach is to get the dopers to switch to booze, just like the alcohol lobby wants.
If I am appointed secretary of Agriculture in 2024, in my first 100 days I am going to get corporate ag growing dope, Simplot and ConAg and ADM, they'll get that schidt down to 50 bucks a ton, starve the cartels out of the market with good old supply and demand.
Originally Posted by logger
Big drug bust in Southern Oregon (just one of many) and it was Yuge. Illegals released. The southern counties have asked the Governor to declare an emergency to gain access to more resources. So far, no reply..

https://kqennewsradio.com/2021/11/2...s-an-estimated-500-million-in-marijuana/

ChiCom operation?? In Oklahoma, it's the ChiComs who pull this schitt.
If it follows the deep state's letter agencies long history of lying to the American people,it's probably no more than 1M worth of weed.

Now you know why pvc pipe is so expensive in the west. Thank Cocaine Mitch of Kentucky for pushing the hemp laws passage. Oregonians can grow four plants for personal use, per household. Most of those crops are going out of state. Sad state of affairs!
Meh…..

Just a farmer trying to make it.
1" sch. 40 pvc nearly a dollar a foot. I'd been 40 cents for a while until Joe's Crisis Economy Program took effect then it blew up.
. The release said during the operation, which spanned over two days, approximately 500,000 pounds were seized, along with a firearm. OSP said it is a very involved investigation and will be ongoing for several weeks. More information will be released when it becomes available.

Wonder if the Feds will get involved
Originally Posted by Fireball2
1" sch. 40 pvc nearly a dollar a foot. I'd been 40 cents for a while until Joe's Crisis Economy Program took effect then it blew up.

Ohhhh come now

We got dudes on here saying butterball toykeys are $9-10 a lb. LOL

.79cents when went I to the Food Lion

People saying ribeyes are $28 a lb

When I go to Food Lion, $6.99

2x4s are $4 each here, others saying $10 each

I gotta go check out this sch40 situation. 😃

Originally Posted by Salty303
Pretty sure that’s not for personal use. Lol

Maybe he had a doctors note, it was only a few big joints if you roll them big.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Ohhhh come now

We got dudes on here saying butterball toykeys are $9-10 a lb. LOL

.79cents when went I to the Food Lion

People saying ribeyes are $28 a lb

When I go to Food Lion, $6.99

2x4s are $4 each here, others saying $10 each

I gotta go check out this sch40 situation. 😃

Home Depot here has 10ft 1" sched 40 for $8
i just bought 30 2x4's yesterday at blowes. $5.06 ea. the $3.87 ones looked like firewood. and thats no schit. still had chunks of bark on them and all twisted up. some dumb SOB was over there pulling and inspecting every one. i loaded 30 of the 5 buck ones in the time he had about 3 of the cheaper ones set aside and they looked like schit. sad state of affairs.
Pass that doovy to me

White City!

Says it all.

Da Bruddas ain't gots no crops like dat.
White fÜkkin pivige!
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Pass that doovy to me

Led zeppelin!!!! Classic.
© 24hourcampfire