Home
Posted By: BCBH Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Who drinks this f@g juice? Remember when they threw Kyle under the bus for wearing one their shirts in a picture?

Dickie Levine is a big fan I hear.

The Military Fabulous Fashion Show

Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by BCBH
Who drinks this f@g juice? Remember when they threw Kyle under the bus for wearing one their shirts in a picture?

Did they throw him under the bus or did they say that they had no affiliation with him?
BRCC is not held in very high regard in certain special operations circles , but I personally, have not done all my homework on these dudes! Too many people jump on bandwagons without reading the fine print!
Posted By: BCBH Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Did they throw him under the bus or did they say that they had no affiliation with him?

tomato, tomato.

Uses the patriotic community to sell coffee with the name black rifle. doesnt stand up for a kid defending himself w a rifle. is now pushing homo crap to the patriotic community. It's a pro ZOG company.
Posted By: Hypocrite Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

In short it was said that Rittenhouse supporters are racist scumbags and it was said in a New York Times interview.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
And the coffee just isn’t that good
Posted By: dale06 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

And the price is ridiculous. Have never bought any and never will.
Posted By: LazyL0228 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Tried it once did not like it. Gave the rest away.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

I think your link may be about Bitcoin... not BR coffee.

BR coffee is good coffee, but I am done with them...

Same way I am done with Nike, Coke, woke beer companies, woke GM, woke Ford, woke banks, woke NRA et al.

Panama coffee (EBay or where ever) is fantastic... https://princesajanca.com/en/

I think the secret to great coffee is the manual labor needed to remove bad/bitter beans BY HAND... bottomline, the more the labor to have zero bad beans... the more it costs, but the better it is.

Posted By: Hastings Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by dale06

Looked on Amazon $1.42 to $1.50 an ounce. Over 3X what I pay for good coffee.
Posted By: viking Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

I am wondering the same thing.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
The less refined you allow your taste to become, the simpler your life will be.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Another marketing scheme that lured schmucks in

laughing

Posted By: copperking81 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

They were questionable at best. Poor judgement when your customer base is clearly fed up and burning all rhino like biotches who show weakness in front of the woke mob.

Fuq them and their chitty coffee.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Use their individual packets while backpacking. Certainly nothing special but they are great for that purpose. Guess I could go back to the Starbucks individual packets 😳. My regular coffee beans come from a local coffee house. Just like bourbon and beer, life is too short to drink chitty coffee.
The CEO said they were clarifying that BBRC wasn't using KR as a commercial actor to turn a profit. I.e., they didn't "sponsor" the tweet in question.

https://www.abc4.com/news/utah-based-coffee-company-address-connection-to-kenosha-shooter/
I never understood coffee drinking

Smells like a skunk, I don’t have trouble waking up/staying awake, can’t stand drinking hot liquids, makes your breath smell like rotten dog shît, and you teeth turn yellow/brown

And apparently it makes people have diarrhea within 15 mins. Or something. I am not sure. Why would anyone want that ?

No, they were clearly hostile towards him and anyone who supported him. They said that his supporters were a bunch of racists.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Smells like a skunk, I don’t have trouble waking up/staying awake, can’t stand drinking hot liquids, makes your breath smell like rotten dog shît, and you teeth turn yellow/brown

And apparently it makes people have diarrhea within 15 mins. Or something. I am not sure. Why would anyone want that ?

Well, when you put it like that....
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Marketing for schmucks and chucks to swallow hook, line, and sinker.....
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Hold into the Vetbro.

Reminds me of....

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

No, they were clearly hostile towards him and anyone who supported him.

BRC first distanced himself from Kyle, and when people raised hell, he made his thoughts even more clear.

Hafer acknowledged its disavowal of Rittenhouse may have cost the company customers but said it allowed the company to “draw a line in the sand,” according to the Times article.

‘It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer told the Times. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.”

Hafer added, “The racism [expletive] really pisses me off…I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my [expletive] customer database and pay them to get the [expletive] out.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...enhouse-silent-after-not-guilty-verdict/

Comparing Rittenhouse to racist groups, etc.

Fug them.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
BRC first distanced himself from Kyle, and when people raised hell, he made his thoughts even more clear.

Hafer acknowledged its disavowal of Rittenhouse may have cost the company customers but said it allowed the company to “draw a line in the sand,” according to the Times article.

‘It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer told the Times. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.”

Hafer added, “The racism [expletive] really pisses me off…I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my [expletive] customer database and pay them to get the [expletive] out.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...enhouse-silent-after-not-guilty-verdict/

Comparing Rittenhouse to racist groups, etc.

Fug them.

Yep.
Posted By: JTrapper73 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
No more BR coffee products for me. They can burn.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Yep, called the proud boys white supremacist.

Bunch of white supremacists with a leader named Enrique Tarrio.

[bleep] BRC.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Politics aside for a moment, let's face it coffee is nasty bitter schidt, offer a sip to your 8 year old, they'll make a face and run away...but, it's one of those things that complement something else. If you mix a small amount of coffee in your cream and sugar, the sum becomes more than the parts. For this you only need to buy the coffee that is on sale. Pictures of Juan Valdez and his simpleton family, pictures of badasses with silly plastic black rifles in militarized varmint cartridges have nothing to do with coffee...it's just advertising suckery.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Don’t forget the donations they made to all the leftists. When asked about it the CEO/owner said he lost a bet.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The less refined you allow your taste to become, the simpler your life will be.

If I search, I’ll probably be upset when I see Folgers is woke, but at least my unrefined palate doesn’t care.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Black Rifle Coffee company CEO ranting about the people who supported Kyle Rittenhouse. "It's such a repugnant group of people. It's like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand," said Hafer.

https://thepostmillennial.com/black...mpaign-as-kyle-rittenhouse-is-exonerated

Kinda like smoking grass I suppose. Smells like [bleep], shake gets everywhere, stinks up your house, car, clothes. Excessive prolonged use will make you retarded, etc..

And apparently it makes people have an insatiable appetite for [bleep] food....
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Used to but about 6 months ago I switched to freedom hills coffee out of traverse city area. Another vet based coffee business. They stay out of politics and I think their coffee is better.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

Politics aside..

No kidding. I bought a couple bags a year or two ago, but didn't find it worth the yuge upcharge.

They claim to directly source their beans. So why so expensive?
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Kinda like smoking grass I suppose. Smells like [bleep], shake gets everywhere, stinks up your house, car, clothes. Excessive prolonged use will make you retarded, etc..

And you know this? How?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No kidding. I bought a couple bags a year or two ago, but didn't find it worth the yuge upcharge.

They claim to directly source their beans. So why so expensive?

They have to pay for their entourage of idiots to make those unfunny youtube videos.
Posted By: Traveler52 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
That Chit is way over priced for me. I'm happy with just generic stuff.
Hell gas station coffee is fine with me.

Keeps ya reglur.
Posted By: jeeper Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

I thinks I would flush any BRC down the toilet if someone gave me some, sure wouldn't spend by money on it.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

And you know this? How?

Anecdotal first hand observation. Probably the same way slummy came to his conclusions on coffee.

Opinions are cool huh?
I imagine the hunter and huntress crowd , many of whom are of somewhat celebrity status ,are going to have to draw a line in the sand too. Hopefully, they wake up and pull the plug on plugging for BRCC!
Posted By: CaptArab Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
As I've said from the beginning, anybody that pimps his wife out as a Instagram stripper ho is a dirtbag, plain and simple . . .

Not sure why people get all star-struck bromance obsessed over "veterans". Some are good people, and even patriotic, but I've never assumed that's the default just because a person's "served".

Evaluate a man on who he is, not his resume.

In 2021 the military is such a bunch of radical leftist with horrible toxic culture that it's almost safer to assume you're a heard mentality kiss ass if you're in and not losing your mind.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I imagine the hunter and huntress crowd , many of whom are of somewhat celebrity status ,are going to have to draw a line in the sand too. Hopefully, they wake up and pull the plug on plugging for BRCC!

The phuucktard social media whores only care about what gets more like or sponsorships
Posted By: rainshot Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Once a few years back I tried a cup of it at a LGS. It was pretty bad coffee and way overpriced so I gave it a miss. As for those carping about coffee drinkers, I'd say let it go and I won't say anything about drinking sugar soda water Woka-Koka for breakfast.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

You sound grumpy. How about a cup of coffee to wake yourself up? 😉
Posted By: rem141r Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
i like my coffee like l like my womens. hot, strong and on sale.
BRCC is a marketing outfit run by a leftist who hates a large portion of gun owners. Plain and simple. HIs videos are cool, but the bottom line is he is still a leftist POS and he will never see a dime of my money. He continues to laugh all the way to the bank with the trendy Cool-Bro demographic that he markets to though. They eat it up.
Posted By: kingston Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Fück Black Rifle Coffee
Posted By: lynntelk Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Community Coffee Breakfast Blend consumed here.
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

Let's Go Brandon!
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
I drink Pete’s and am very satisfied after dropping BRCC over the Rittenhouse debacle.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
I'm amazed that dogschidt company is still in business. Who the hell is buying their coffee in 2021?
Posted By: EdM Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
The local brick and mortar shop is attached to a gun store and is always packed. Quite the scam.
The Kona Hawaiian Mannlicher brings me on occasion is a thousand times better. smile
Posted By: irfubar Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Calvin tells us we have to respect them because they are veterans...... bet he won't have the balls to repeat that today
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Kona Hawaiian Mannlicher brings me on occasion is a thousand times better. smile

Non-Ignore List bennies. LOL.
The group I run with has no use for them.
Posted By: antlers Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
And the price is ridiculous.
Looked on Amazon $1.42 to $1.50 an ounce. Over 3X what I pay for good coffee.
word
Posted By: BigNate Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21
If you are inclined to buy from Veteran owned coffee companies, you should look into Minutemen coffee Co.Minutemen
Many Little Cesar’s pizza places are veteran owned.

But we all know foo foo coffee dudes only eat $80 brick oven pizza
Posted By: Stophel Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co - 11/21/21

If I was to drink a cup of coffee, I would have to make sure I was already sitting on the toilet before taking my first sip.

I'll have orange juice, please. wink
© 24hourcampfire