Home
Just found out this afternoon that they took my stepmom to the hospital last night. Covid, had shots and booster, put her on a ventilator from the start. She's got a bad heart and smokes, so this doesn't look good.
She probably got the "covid" from the shots.
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa.
Of course.
A very good friend's MIL went down that exact same path a few days ago... I have been Praying for her... super easy to add another.

Take care of yourself in the process... many forget.
I already told both my kids that if I get the covid do not let them put me on a ventilator. Causes lung and brain damage.
You sure have them, Randy!

Let us know how she's doing.
You and she have them and for her full recovery.
Done my friend.
Praying for healing.
Done.
Done !
Prayers for your stepmother .
Sent
Offered up!
Blessed may she be.
Sorry to hear. I hope they give her meds like Ivermectin ect.
Done!
Done. Hope she recovers quickly.
done
Prayers
Praying
Perhaps Hawkeye and Jaguar might be able to point you in a direction that may improve her chance of a better outcome? I can't speak for them, but they've done a lot more homework than the average doctors.
You probably know about ventilator issues by now, but if not there's lots of information posted on the subject.

I will pray for her as often as you want.
Hope things turn around quickly.

HC
Prayers sent for strength.

Hope she can get good care and pull out of this.
Prayers sent from us in N.C.

Prayers sent North.
Prayers sent.
Done ! Also Regeneron is a good treatment had it myself.
Praying for a quick and full recovery. On a side note you will probably have to demand alternatives. Most hospitals will not give them for some reason.
Prayers sent!

🙏🙏🙏
Prayers from our household, Randy!
Sorry to hear of this - I'll get Joy to put her on her church's prayer chain, also.
Prayers for her and your whole family
Prayers sent from BC.
Praying for your family.
Bad deal. Done and Amen.
Prayers for your family and you . Joe
Prayers for recovery sent.
Prayers sent for healing and a speedy recovery.
Prayers coming
Done.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
She probably got the "covid" from the shots.

She probably got the covid and it is affecting her so bad because of a bad heart and bad lungs of a smoker. She could also be a senior citizen.
Done.
Paul B.
Sorry to hear,prayers sent with best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Prayers for her full recovery...
Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Just heard from Dad and my stepmom is off the ventilator, raising hell at the doctors, and wants to go home.

Thanks again.

(someone said she might be a senior citizen.... she's 90, IIRC)
^^

That Lady is a fighter !
Great news.
Good deal!
Done!!!
Good News Randy!
praying
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Just found out this afternoon that they took my stepmom to the hospital last night. Covid, had shots and booster, put her on a ventilator from the start. She's got a bad heart and smokes, so this doesn't look good.

Prayers on the way Randy.....
Its fascinating when people are scared of covid enough to get a shot, but cigarettes don't scare them. 🤔
Ok, more good news!

Stepmom got out of the hospital Friday. Back at home but watching the oxygen levels very carefully.

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.
Ok, more good news!

Stepmom got out of the hospital Friday. Back at home but watching the oxygen levels very carefully.

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.

Friends MIL I mentioned earlier... same thing.

Dan and his wife DEMANDED that they back off on all the crazy meds she was getting... and 24 hours later... all better. Crazy field medicine is.

Glad you Stepmom is stable.
Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Just heard from Dad and my stepmom is off the ventilator, raising hell at the doctors, and wants to go home.

Thanks again.

(someone said she might be a senior citizen.... she's 90, IIRC)

Great news!!
Glad to hear that. Hope she continues to improve.
As for o2 checking be sure to do it on both sides.

Mine is lower on the right than the left.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
As for o2 checking be sure to do it on both sides.

Mine is lower on the right than the left.

That is not surprising. Left ventricle of your heart is the one that pumps oxygenated blood to your aorta and beyond. Pretty sure blood pressure is higher in the left arm too.

I just saw this, very sorry for the late well wishes. But, am very glad to hear that she’s home and doing much better! memtb
So sorry to hear this Randy. Prayers headed up.

Just read the whole thread ànd saw where stepmother came home. Sending prayers for continued heàling.
© 24hourcampfire